Becoming a Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to gag in revulsion as she thrust her tongue out and started pressing it against the ring of his anus.

Ben groaned in delight as Candi held his penis in her soft hands darting her tongue in and out of his ass.

"FUCK!" He squatted slightly, forcing his ass back, driving Candi's tongue deeper and deeper.

"Kiss my ass honey! Fuck, that's incredible!" The stream of piss started to fade, spurting occasionally as Candi worked her tongue in Ben's hairy ass, making his body convulse in pleasure.

Candi's tears flowed as Ben had his hands at the back of her head, pressing her nose deeper and deeper in the crack of his ass.

"FUUUUCCCKKK!!" Candi was shocked as Ben turned on her quickly, even as her tongue was buried in his ass.

"I need to fuck you, NOW!!" Ben's chunky fingers dug into her arm and dragged her to her feet. His cock had gone from flaccid to rock hard in an instant.

Candi couldn't do anything to stop him as he tugged her viciously into the bedroom, he dragged her like a rag doll, then unceremoniously threw her onto the bed.

"On your back, open them there legs cunt, you know what you're made for!!" Candi grunted as Ben mounted her brutally, driving the wind from her gut as he collapsed on top of her, between her widely splayed legs, pinning him underneath his weight. She shrieked as his rampant cock plunged into her pussy and impaled her cruelly.

"God you're still fucking tight!" Candi's face was pressed into the sweaty pits of Ben's arm, she could feel his hairy chest scrubbing against her aching breasts and nipples.

The bed creaked loudly as Ben rutted her like an animal, he was breathing heavily, panting even. Sweat rolled off his body onto Candi, pinned as she was under the rotund man.

Ben grabbed Candi's long blonde hair, wound his fingers through her shimmering locks and jerked her head back so she was staring up at him, his hot breath moist on her face.

"Put some fucking effort into it bitch, don't fucking just lay there like a prude." Candi grunted with discomfort with every violent thrust of Ben's hips, as his thick cock impaled itself in her belly over and over again.

"Move it bitch!" Candi shrieked in pain as he twisted her hair, pulling viciously on her scalp till she thought it would tear from her head. She barely snapped her eyes shut before Ben's spit splattered on her face.

"I SAID MOVE CUNT!' Candi wailed in pain as again he tugged sadistically on her hair.

Ben locked his lips down on Candi's and thrust his tongue deeply into her mouth, it wasn't like kissing at all, it was possession, she felt like gagging as his tongue slithered deep inside her gullet.

"FUCK!" The bed creaked louder and louder the harder Ben fucked her. Candi reluctantly lifted her legs, wrapping her thighs around his hirsute back.

"FUCK!!" Ben rammed his cock in her aching pussy over and over again, like a weapon, she felt crushed under his weight, disgusted with his shaggy, sweaty body pinning her to the mattress. The hot air flashed against her face as his nostrils flared and he panted harder and harder, almost gasping for breath with the effort of using her. Her hips felt like they were going to dislocate with every brutal thrust of his cock inside her, and his body pounding against her.

"IIIIII'MMMMMM CCCUUUMMMINNNG!" Ben bellowed like wild beast. Candi felt the brutal tug on her hair as he arched her head back viciously and buried his tongue in her mouth again. She squealed and horror as his balls convulsed and pumped her full of his hot cum. Her eyes went wide with horror as he jerked his hips savagely, burying his cock to the hilt in her aching pussy while it continued to spasm and spurt in her belly.

Candi lay pinned beneath Ben for what seemed like hours, till he gradually rolled off of her. She could feel the semen seeping out of her swollen cunt when he finally pulled out of her.

"Fuck!" Ben reached over her body, she let out a bleat of discomfort as he plunged two fingers in her quivering pussy. Candi couldn't stop crying.

"God that's a nice fucking pussy!" Ben slipped his fingers out of her channel with a pop, then brought his sperm coated digits to her lips and forced them inside her mouth, making her lick them clean.

"I sure am glad you came back honey." Ben groaned as he climbed back atop her, then slowly faded off to sleep. Candi wasn't nearly so lucky.

--

"Baahh—Bhh—Bhhheeennn!" Matt pounded frantically on the door.

"Ccccaaaanndddiiii is GGaa-GGGgone!!" He yelled, then suddenly burst through the door!

"BBee—" Matt went silent in shock as he entered the room. He could hear Candi blubbering, crying in pain as he saw her pinned belly down under Ben.

"What the fuck do you do you want!" Ben screamed at Matt as he grunted with effort, his hips moving quickly as he was mounted atop Candi, his thick cock reaming her ass making her squeal and shriek in abject pain.

"WWWWwweeeee--tthhooouuggghhttt--Cccaaaannnddiii---lllefftttt!!" Matt stared transfixed as Candi stared back up at him, tears streaking down her cheeks, her eyes opened wide. She cried out each time Ben plunged his cock in her burning ass. She was crushed underneath the large sweating man, her arms out in front of her, fingers clutching the covers desperately as the bed screeched.

"Iii'mmm fucking her Matt, get, get the hell out of here!" Matt stood unmoving, in shock, before finally wheeling and racing out of the bedroom, starting to whimper as he went.

"You, you, you're one hot fucking piece of ass bitch!" Candi howled in pain as Ben slammed his raging cock in her tight asshole over and over again, she was pinned under the large gasping man like a bug.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!" Ben grabbed for Candi's hair, twisted her head violently so he could bury his tongue in her mouth as his dick exploded inside her, flooding her torn asshole with hot cum.

"Holy shit!!" Ben collapsed on top of Candi, letting his full weight come down on her, his sweaty, hairy body pressed against her, his cock still throbbing and pulsing in her ass as she wailed in pain.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed the story. Hopefully there will be more to come soon, I have a couple additional chapters in the works. I'm always interested in getting comments, it's always encouraging, especially from women who like my work. Thanks again...John (Semiater)

12