Becoming a Nude in Public Model

Story Info
A girl has a very naked and very public photoshoot adventure.
18.7k words
4.82
42.7k
56
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
254 Followers

Chapter 1

Veronica couldn't sleep. She rolled over to check her phone one more time and saw it say 4:00 AM. As far as she knew, she hadn't actually fallen asleep since she rolled into bed around midnight. She never slept that well anyway, but she knew that in this case, it really was nerves about the trip she was about to take. She had a flight the next afternoon to Germany to go on an adventure that she had been looking forward to for weeks, but now terrified her as it drew near. In a little less than 48 hours, Veronica was going to be taking a walk through the city center of Dresden on a busy Friday afternoon. The important, and scary part, was that she would be taking that walk without any clothes on.

Some background for how Veronica ended up in this situation: she was a 25-year-old American girl who felt like she was stuck in a boring life that she didn't ask for. She graduated college with an ok but not great GPA and a journalism degree, but struggled to get a job in her field. She ended up working as a waitress and then bartender at an obnoxious club in San Diego. It was supposed to just be a temporary job until she found something better, but now it had been nearly 4 years and nothing had changed. Bartending brought in just enough money to survive, but she definitely didn't have the kind of savings she should have.

Ideas for supplementary income frequently crossed her mind, but work kept her busy enough that she couldn't really try anything.

She was just as stuck in her personal life. She had been long single, except for a couple of casual partners that didn't mean much to her. She was constantly hit on while at work, but it didn't lead to anything, mostly because she didn't want it to. Family was far away and she plenty had friends, but none that were really close and meaningful. She had both introvert and extrovert tendencies, which made it hard for relationships to develop and stick. Work drained her energy, so when she was free, she liked to have her nights at home, alone. At least she was surrounded by customers and coworkers while she was bartending. She actually enjoyed bartending in a way. It wasn't what she wanted long term, but it was fun enough for now. Since she wasn't that attached to her life in San Diego, she frequently considered just leaving it all and starting over somewhere else. But she wasn't actually brave enough to do something that crazy. So she just kept on going to work day after day and trying to get by.

The other important thing to know about Veronica was her particular kink. That's what really got her into this situation. Veronica loved the idea of exhibitionism and voyeur. She was no prude in any definition of the word. Actually, she'd call herself totally sex positive. She had no problem with porn, frequently enjoying it herself. She slept around in college and enjoyed wearing revealing clothing to frat parties. That continued for a time in her adult life before the job took over her time and energy. The bar she worked at actually required her to wear a pretty revealing uniform, with very short spandex shorts and a deep cut top. Being honest with herself, that uniform and the way she felt in it had kept her at that job longer than she should have stayed. But that uniform was the farthest she had ever gone with her fetish. She was neither brave enough or crazy enough to actually try showing off her body in any kind of unusual setting. Basically, being briefly naked around the gym locker room and in front of sexual partners was her only real exhibitionist experience. But it was good enough.

The ultimate release of her kink was when she was watching the porn she loved. She was initially surprised to find that there was so much content of naked women in public online, but she was glad to see that so many other people had the same interests she did. It made her feel less naughty and less alone with her kink. She even used her limited extra cash to subscribe to one of the big naked in public sites. Watching those videos and imagining how the girls felt while being out there so exposed led to many fantastic orgasms for her. She frequently wondered how she'd feel in their place, but couldn't imagine any reality where she was in a situation even close to that. So she just enjoyed her porn and kept living her life.

There really was no obvious reason that she was so turned on by that fetish, but she loved it. It inspired a complex assortment of emotions when she watched it or thought about it, but in a way it always came down to power. She saw those girls walking around with no fear or shame, totally in control of their actions and commanding total power over the situation. Every eye was on them and that was exactly what they wanted. And maybe that was what she wanted. It was a good enough fantasy to get off to every so often, but just that, a fantasy.

So Veronica was just an everyday millennial girl who felt directionless in life and desperate for change, who just happened to have a kink for the idea of being naked in public. Soon her life was going to change just like she wanted.

The inciting incident for the trip she was about to take happened on a Wednesday morning without warning. A text from her boss woke her up, requesting that she come in early for an all hands-on deck meeting. At 2:00, she and the rest of her coworkers arrived, all confused about the subject. Their boss didn't keep them in suspense. The club was going to be closing for a major renovation due to a water damage issue, so they were all going to temporarily lose their jobs and go on extended furlough. For many, including Veronica, that news caused financial panic.

Technically they were going to keep getting paid part time, but most of them really relied on the tips to make enough to survive. Tips could make up nearly 75% of her income on a good week. They were told that the club would be closing in about a month and a half, and then would be closed for over half a year, so their boss encouraged them to start looking for other places to pick up some work during the closure. Without a new job, she'd be in serious money trouble.

Veronica started following some leads on other bartending jobs she could pick up, but then she started to wonder if this incident was an opportunity to break out of her rut. Maybe she should use this as an opportunity to move away and start over. Or maybe try to get into an entirely new career if she stayed in San Diego. She really felt that this was the time to push herself to try something new. But at least at first, she just kept looking for bartending jobs around the city.

A week or two later, while on one of her porn sessions late at night, she saw something that gave her pause. On her favorite site, that one she subscribed to, she noticed a news post titled "Looking for New Models". Without thinking, she clicked, since she read all the news updates on there anyway. It said that they were preparing for a busy summer of shooting and were looking for suggestions for new models they should try to book. Modeling was to be paid, travel would be covered, and the dates were flexible. It was definitely intended to elicit suggestions of pornstars and internet models that might be popular to the subscribers. But the message also ended with an update about the upcoming model.

The update gave a bio and sample pic of the model for next month, a short and skinny blond girl named Angela, who according to the text was a student and a complete amateur model. Veronica had always assumed that all the girls on here were porn models that did stuff like this regularly. But the bio said that Angela was completely new to this and just wanted to try it out because she thought it would be fun. It said that she was nervous at first, but then had a great experience and didn't regret it at all.

She went back to the videos and continued to get off, but that idea of a completely amateur girl walking around a city fully naked kept coming back to her. What kind of girl with a normal life just decides one day that it would be fun to take off her clothes and walk around Prague, especially while being filmed for the internet? It was certifiably insane. But it was possible and it had happened and that meant that it could happen again. She often thought about herself in the place of the girls she watched, but now it was different. That idea always went away quickly after she finished masturbating, when her logical senses overrode her temporary horniness. She had one of her best orgasms in a long while that night, and for the first time, the thrilling idea of walking around naked in public didn't go away.

She put the idea aside though and continued to go to work while she still could. Now just a couple weeks until she would take a major financial hit, she didn't have much of a plan. She heard other bartenders around her talk about new jobs they had picked up, which just meant that she was both behind schedule and now there were less available positions around the city to be filled. A coworker asked what Veronica planned to do, and she had no response besides suggesting that maybe she would try something besides bartending. She needed a plan.

While brainstorming ways she could make some extra cash, the invasive thought crept back in. Models get paid. That was all she needed to start thinking about her exhibitionist porn again, so as soon as she could that night, Veronica went back to her favorite website. She went straight to one of her favorite videos, where an 18-year-old first time model walked around Prague for nearly half an hour. It was so sexy to see a girl so in control and confident. She wanted to be that confident. She did something she had never done before and actually went to google street view to track the path the model walked. Seeing the streets for some reason made it easier to imagine herself in it and she had another fantastic orgasm.

After getting off, instead of closing the website, she went back to read the models wanted post again. She wasn't really sure why, but she was compelled to at least read it. Could she really do that, she thought. Could she walk around a city in the nude? Quickly, she decided that was an insane idea, closed the page, and tried to put it out of her mind. That was the responsible response to a crazy thought.

But like clockwork, the idea came back to her just about every day for the next week. Sometimes it subtly slid into her mind in the evening, sometimes it was much more obvious, like the day that she watched a movie that had an explicit and extended nude scene. Each day she thought about what if she was a nude model, masturbated, and then forced the idea away for as long as she could. Also, each day she continued to fail to find a job alternative. There was a possibility that she was self-sabotaging herself to keep the possibility that her subconscious obviously wanted. But she justified it as keeping her options open in case she decided to move somewhere else suddenly for instance. But she knew what she was really leading herself to.

She planned to sit down and figure out her life that next weekend, with the goal to have a definite decision of what to do finally made. The strategy was to put together a pro and con list for the different directions she was considering and let that lead to the right choice. The list for staying in San Diego as a bartender was obvious. It was safe and she likely could eventually find a job that kept her afloat, but it would leave her stuck in the life she didn't really love. The list for moving to another city and continuing to bartend came together quickly as well. The biggest problem it had was that moving was going to take money she didn't really have. And the pros and cons for trying to get into a new career in the city had its own problems. The idea of a new career was cool, but she had no idea how to start and it would likely mean weeks or months before she was back to a stable income.

No option was obvious. So the thought crept back in and she was forced to actually consider it. What if she were to be model for her favorite website? The pros were that she would make some money that she desperately needed and she would get to live her exhibitionist fantasy. The cons were that it would involve her walking through a city naked and then it being posted on the internet.

So could she actually walk through a city with no clothes on? Her brain continued to yell that it was insane, but her desires were leading her to believe she could. Her logic told her that she could get arrested and put on the news as the crazy naked American girl. Or someone she knew could randomly run into her. Or a passerby could take a picture of her and put it on Facebook, leading to her eventually getting caught. Those would be disastrous situations.

But the part of her that really wanted it responded to each complaint. The website showed that there had been 100+ girls do this exact same thing over the last few years, and they never seemed to run into legal trouble. And she never saw any news articles about naked girls getting arrested or any pictures on social media. And its not like she knew anyone in Europe. Plenty of girls had done this before, so why couldn't she? It would be totally fine, her increasingly horny-self rationalized.

For the internet part, she actually felt ok with the idea of porn of her being online. It wasn't ideal, but not a deal breaker because of the particular website. All the content was behind a subscription, except for limited previews, so it felt a little safe. And she thought that the website was niche enough that someone would have to be looking for it to find her. And it wasn't like she had a solid career that this could derail. She was already a bartender that halfway dressed as a stripper. This was just the next step, and it wasn't like she was going to do hardcore porn that was posted publicly. She decided that it was safe enough that she could do it.

But did she have the actual confidence to do it? That was the last thing that blocked her from really considering it. Sure, she liked the idea, but it was just an idea, a fantasy to masturbate to late at night. There was no way she could be like those girls however much she wanted to be like those girls. They were stunningly beautiful and insanely confident, and she was a mid-twenties bartender who needed cash. She added it to the pros and cons list, even though she felt it was impossible, and took a break, hoping for some clarity later in the evening.

But instead of clarity, she came back later that night with alcohol. Yes she knew that was probably a bad idea but she needed it. She was stressed and needed a release that night, so she decided to make a quick stop at her favorite website to clear her mind and then get back to the list. She clicked on another one of her favorite girls, Nicole, a slender girl with long black hair and a tendency to spread her legs whenever she sat while walking in public. She watched and edged for a while, continuing the session longer than she had planned. Horny Veronica was back and ready to take control. Maybe that's really what she wanted.

After finishing one video, instead of starting the next, her hand pulled the cursor down to the bottom of the page, where there was a contact button. Before she could stop herself, she clicked. A blank email opened up. She stared at it for nearly a minute, deciding what to do. It wasn't like an email committed her to doing it. She rationalized that this was just information gathering to aid her pros and cons list. So eventually, after another drink, she started to write the email that started it all.

Good evening,

I saw your news post about looking for new models and I have some questions. I'm a 25 year old American girl and I love your website. I've thought about it a lot since seeing your call for models, and I think I might want to model for you. I still need to find out more and think about it, so I was just hoping you could tell me about how it would work if I did it. What are the logistics? How much would I get paid?

Thanks,

Veronica Bishop

The words came out quickly and before she could rethink it, she pressed send. Knowing what she just did led to a body shaking orgasm when she continued to masturbate. She never did get back to her list that night, but just sending the email counted as enough progress for her, so she went to bed.

She woke up with just a bit of a hangover but it cleared up as soon as she remembered what she did last night. She was shocked to see a response email already when she opened up her phone, causing her heart to skip a beat. After a moment of hesitation, she opened it and began to read.

Veronica,

I am glad to get interest from a subscriber about potentially being a model. Our subscribers have been asking for an American girl for a long while, so I am happy to hear from you. Here is the info:

• The typical shoot takes about 2 hours, and produces about an hour of content

• Transportation to the city will be covered, as will one-night lodging before or after the shoot. A flight from America is more expensive than normal, but it might be worth it since the subscribers would be so happy to see you

• We can negotiate the activities and locations, but the expectation is full nudity in a fully public setting

• The pay for the standard shoot is 750 Euro. Potential for higher pay for extra shootings or activities.

• The date is flexible, but we will need to schedule it and plan at least a month ahead

Do you have any experience with this Veronica? Where are you located? Also, please share with me a photo of you, undressed please. Be assured this photo is for me only.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Richard

She reread the email 2 or 3 times before starting her morning, and then at least a couple more times in the next few hours. She honestly didn't know how to respond, plus the request for a picture added new nervousness that she was struggling to overcome. Eventually she started to type a response. After half of hour of edits, she read what she ended up with.

Richard,

Thank you for the information, it helps me with my decision. I have to admit that I am quite nervous at the idea but still find it tempting.

I don't have any experience with this, I'm a complete amateur. I'm located on the west coast of the US.

A few more questions: I am familiar with what the girls do while modeling, but could you tell me more about what else happens during the filming? Do you ever run into trouble with police? Or any issues with girls being harassed? If I were to do this, I want to make sure that I am safe.

Also, I was expecting the pay to be a little bit higher. What do you mean about the extra activities?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable yet with sending a picture. I need some time to decide if I want to do this, and then I will.

Thank you,

Veronica

She sent it. Then she tried to go on with her day, since it was a rare day off, but all she could do was compulsively check her email. She knew that it was unlikely there would be a quick response, since she was probably emailing with someone in Europe. It would take a while for the reply email to come through, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to constantly think about it.

At first, there was fear about what she was getting herself into. But as the day went on, that emotion was replaced with what felt like the start of excitement. Maybe she did want this. When it was just a fantasy, it was forbidden and scary. Now that she was taking a step to making it real, she was hit with a burst of adrenaline and maybe even a bit of confidence. Hours and many email checks later, it was the evening. Eventually she had managed to calm down enough to get her normal Sunday errands done, but now post-dinner, it was back in her thoughts.

skkta
skkta
254 Followers