Becoming a Nude in Public Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could think was 'oh shit, I'm naked in public. Oh fuck, I'm doing it. Oh god, this is happening.'

People were walking by, and people were looking at her. Of course, she was a naked girl, they were going to look. Richard started walking backwards, beckoning her along. Eileen and the other photographer were snapping pictures. They were headed back towards the bridge. Of course they were. The first step might have been the hardest, but they were all difficult at first. Until they suddenly weren't, until she almost zoned out into an out of body experience. It was definitely a heightened feeling from what she had experienced at Blacks Beach.

The illicit nature of doing that where it was not allowed added intense layers to the emotion. Which made sense, because it was always about the power and control for her, not just the nakedness. She simultaneously felt so powerful as she asserted herself on the world and so completely out of control as she was forced to exhibit her most personal self to anyone and everyone around her. She was both the most powerful person in the world and the most degraded. The center of attention because she wanted to be and the center of humiliation and shame. Her naked body was something she had to hide because she was a good girl, and here she both chose to and was forced to share it with absolutely no control.

Anyone could look and anyone could take a picture and she surrendered all ability to control that. She was a stupid slutty exhibitionist and also the most confident girl in the world. It was fucking incredible and she was 1 minute into a weekend full of nakedness that would change her life.

All those thoughts went through her head in just the first couple of steps. She still had an hour to experience this and process the waves of emotion coursing through her. So she kept walking. Trying to go slow, like she was instructed. One foot in front of the other. She tried to be conscious of her posture too. She wanted to look good and confident, not shrinking away from the fearful situation. Now she had gone about 15 feet, the first of many that weekend, and she had walked directly by 3 or 4 people so far, who all got an eyeful of all of her. Random German strangers had now seen her naked. 15 more feet and she saw the first iphone pulled out to take an inconspicuous picture of her. All she could think was that now her naked body was going to be on facebook within the hour and her life was probably ruined and she felt even more exposed and out of control. It was great.

She kept going and Richard asked her how she felt. "This is crazy, but I think I feel good so far," she responded. It was the truth. All of the emotions summed up made her feel good. 15 more feet and 5 more people who had seen her, and she was starting to like it. Now she was just thinking about what those other people must be thinking. 'Why is this hot naked girl walking by me?' they must be wondering. She hoped they thought she was hot. If she was going to be exposing her body to anyone and everyone, she at least wanted them to like the view. Another 15 steps or so, another picture. She was stopping the step count and starting the picture count in her head.

There was a break in people, so she walked basically alone for a short stretch, allowing her to take in her surroundings again. They had made it about a quarter of the way back to the bridge. She had no idea how long it had been and no idea where the end point was supposed to be. But maybe that didn't matter. With each step and each person and each picture, the thrill and adrenaline went up, and so did her enjoyment.

"I'm starting to like this," she said out loud to Richard, but she was really just saying that for herself. She needed to hear it.

Now there was another group, and this group was all young adults, looking to be her age. They stared more than any other group so far, and a couple actually pointed and laughed. That was a moment that sent a shiver down Veronica. There was that shame feeling again. They were laughing at the exposed naked girl walking down the street. But the shame was always balanced by power, so it just made her feel even better. No fear now, she wanted this and all the emotion that came with it. So she kept walking past them.

At one point, she looked down at herself, just to admire her exposed skin, and she noticed that her nipples were rock hard. Her body was obviously enjoying the attention too. Now they were about halfway to the bridge. The slow but steady stream of walkers on the path kept passing her, and she was now enjoying watching their reactions. Plenty never looked at her, but plenty did. She got her first comment from someone, but it was in another language and they both kept walking, so the moment passed. She wished she could know what they said. Was it positive or negative? She would never know. She realized that the feeling of warm and rough concrete on her feet made her feel more undressed than she expected.

Ahead of her, she saw Richard and Eileen start to veer to the left. Apparently, they were not headed straight to the bridge. The unexpected path sent a bit of hesitation through her. She had to follow though. They turned to her left, away from the river, and their destination came into view for Veronica. They were headed right into a Biergarten that looked to be filled with people starting out their weekend. So this was going to be the first big challenge. She turned left off the main path and followed. Immediately, she could tell that a couple people noticed her. Since these people were sitting and watching, they all were going to get a much better view of her than the people that were just walking by. It looked like she would be having to walk right through them. Challenge accepted.

Richard slowed and asked her if it was ok right before they entered the main seating area of the biergarten. All she could say was yes, but she was thinking 'oh god, so many people. Oh fuck, here we go.'

There was a small building on the left, and a covered seating area on the right, holding maybe 20 or 30 tables, which were about 3/4 full. A path ran between them, where she was beginning to walk. By her quick estimate, there were about 50-60 people sitting there and she could feel every eye on her. In reality, just the first couple tables noticed, because a lot of people were firmly engrossed in conversation, or just didn't care about her. She got a couple whistles from drunk guys, a comment or two in what was probably German, and of course a couple more picture taken of her, but the walk besides the tables was less challenging than expected. Before she knew it, she was exiting from the other side of the biergarten with her confidence strengthened.

The group turned right to head to the main path and then she assumed the bridge. How much farther would she have to go was all she could think. As she walked, she nearly zoned out in another wave of thrill after thinking about how many people had just seen her naked body. But she snapped back to reality when she heard Richard tell her to stop and she realized that someone was standing next to her, holding out his phone. Someone was asking for a picture. He was asking in German but she smiled and nodded. Eileen grabbed his phone while he positioned himself next to her. She had been imagining how this would go for a while. She noticed that a lot of other girls positioned themselves for pictures facing the side, so that they were not fully exposed. She had always wondered why. You were already completely nude in public, why be bashful about a picture that shows your pussy.

But in the moment, with this strange man holding onto her side and staring down a strange camera, she felt the instinct to do the same. It was a protective instinct. She bent her leg and turned sideways, hiding her lower half. She put her hand on her side and bent her elbow, turning one of her tits toward the camera. She smiled as big as she could and the picture was taken before she even knew what was happening, on both Eileen's camera and the man's. The man mumbled a thanks and walked away with his phone, leaving her mad at herself for giving in to the fear. While she was still standing there, another person passed and quickly took a picture of her closeup, but they declined to pose with her. Richard beckoned her on.

They were approaching the stairs back up to the bridge level. She could tell that the bridge was denser with people, which terrified and thrilled her. The tease of the full biergarten just filled her head with the experience of walking through a crowd. She knew that would come soon enough. They did not stop at the base of the stairs to her delight, and Richard starting heading up them. She had to watch her step going up the stone stairs, so she couldn't see the people's reaction around her. Going up, Richard again asked her how she felt. She laughed and said "This still feels totally odd and crazy, but I'm liking it too."

At the top, Richard told her that they would walk one minute more and then finish. They turned right, headed back towards the city. More people here, and also the sidewalk was narrower so she had to come in closer contact with the passing watchers. Being elevated and above the river, there was a bit of a chill that she felt across her whole body. A car honked, startling her for a moment, but then she smiled and waved at it driving past. Another inconspicuous picture, another group of laughing and pointing teens, another comment in another language. Each built upon the last to build the intensity of the shame. Ahead, she could see the camera group stop walking and set down the bag. It was the end. She approached it with joy and disappointment, and quickly stooped down to pull out her dress. It was a little red slip on dress, and she brought it over her body with a quick motion, ending the exposure she craved. But she needed the moment to release, so she was glad for the break.

The camera stopped rolling, and Richard told her that she did a good job. They talked for a moment about how it went and what she should do differently while they started walking back towards the city center. She was shaking a bit, releasing the tension she had held that whole walk. On the way, she asked Eileen if she could see some of the pictures, specifically the one posing with the guy who asked for a picture. Eileen was able to let her flip through a bunch from the set. She looked good in them. There she was, one of those naked girls. She had done it. But then she got to the picture with the man and was disappointed. She looked so nervous and reserved in the shot, like she was shying away from the opportunity. Which she knew was exactly what went through her head in the moment. Her hip covered her vagina. Not good enough. She was so upset that she told herself she needed to do better the next time. Since she knew there would be a next time.

They told her that the next series would be in the Zwinger Museum garden back in the city. She knew the location well, since that was a common shooting location for them. That was good, because it was probably going to be a step up in people, but not quite too many yet. After that, she walked mostly in silence the rest of the way as the others talked. She was back in her thoughts and only came out once they entered the garden area. It was an enclosed garden with fountains and grass, and very open. She flashed back to all the girls she had watched here in the past, admiring herself that she was about to join them. They stopped at the far side from where they entered to discuss the plan for the next shot. Richard talked while she gulped down a bottle of water.

"So Veronica, for this one, we are going to circle around the garden and then exit back out to the plaza in front of the opera house. About 10 minutes. We will stop near the statue in the middle. Please walk slower. When you undress, leave your clothes there, we will grab them. Also, I may walk farther away from you this, but keep going at the same pace. Are you ready?"

She was. They instructed her to stay where she was, and they walked about 20 feet away. Camera started rolling and it was go time for series two. Time to get naked again.

She took another long look around to survey her audience. There were maybe 60 or 70 people scattered around, some in large groups, many walking alone or in pairs. There were some families enjoying their day in the park, and what looked to be a seniors tour group. This was a more touristy location, so probably a different crowd reaction. No one was noticing her yet, but they would. She was standing aside a large fountain pool where there was a stone bench wall. She looked down at it, took a breath, and slid the dress over her head. This was a different experience than last time. Previously, there was the slow build up as she stripped. Now she was clothed one second and nude the next. Quite a shocking change. She set the dress down, reached down to pull off her shoes, and then looked up to face her environment.

The cameras were 20 or 30 feet away, watching her every step, along with many faces around her that had suddenly noticed the naked girl. Richard gestured left, so she walked, slowly. She was heading towards the outer edge of the garden. There were people everywhere and the garden was completely open, so where she went didn't matter. Just being there was full exposure. Eileen walked over and grabbed her clothes and she kept on going. That was a slight bit of relief at least, to see that her dress was safe.

She felt much calmer this time. Yes, there was still a pierce of adrenaline through her with each step, but now she felt like this was the natural state she was supposed to be in. Of course she should be naked right here and right now. There were plenty of eyes on her, and she felt all of them. After just a moment, she could tell that someone was holding up their phone to get a shot of her. In a split second decision, she told herself that this was her moment to assert some confidence. So she stopped and faced directly at the camera. Hand to her hips, feet shoulder width apart, exposed body directed right at the camera, and a big smile on her face. Time froze for a second for her as a couple camera clicks went off. She was presenting herself with no hesitation. Yes, a lot of fear, but she was doing it and she was proud of herself. How she wished she could see that photo. There were more people noticing her and reacting, probably because these were tourists.

She continued on. Richard and Eileen were closer now, getting the up close view of the walk. He again asked her how she felt. "I feel really good. More confident than the last series I think," she responded.

"Do you like it? Being naked in public?" he then asked as they kept on walking. They were turning a corner and heading back towards the very center of the park.

She was going to be honest. The thrill through her body wasn't going to let her hide the truth. "Yeah I love it. I've always wanted to know how this felt. And here I am, doing it. I feel like a model or something. It's so great!" she said while laughing and smiling.

But her speaking in English caused an unexpected reaction and a new challenge. Just a couple steps past, she was approached by a small group of people that looked to be college age. And they greeted her in English.

"Hey excuse me, are you American? You sound like you're from the United States. What are you doing?" the leader of the group asked. He was obviously American too, so likely they all were.

She wasn't really prepared to be confronted in English. Of course, she should have, so many people speak English here so she should have assumed that she'd have to talk to someone eventually. For some reason in her mind, she always just told herself that they'd all be German, and she could just smile and nod and ignore them.

She stopped and nervously responded "Yeah I am actually. Are you all American too?". She avoided looking at any of them in the eye for some reason. This was a hit of nerves.

They responded yes, and said that they were college students studying abroad at a university in the city. And again they asked why exactly she was naked. They seemed friendly, it wasn't a judgmental question, more of just curious. But it was still a little terrifying to her, having to explain it.

"Well I'm just modeling for an experiment to see how people react. That guy over there is filming the reactions. It isn't illegal to do this here like in the United States, so we are just seeing what happens." She stuck to the approved reason, not admitting to porn. While standing there, she didn't know what to do with her hands. She kind of wanted to cover herself, but also would have hated herself for a while to show that kind of fear. So her hands ended up just hanging there. She did finally take a good look at the group in front of her. They were all definitely examining her body, while trying to not be too obvious. But she could tell.

"Oh interesting," they said, immediately accepting the reason. "You came a long way to do this. How have people reacted so far?"

She told them that she had just started, but that people were nice and accepting so far. That she was surprised how many people just ignored her. She mentioned that a couple of people had taken pictures of her. They chatted for just a second more before she insinuated that she needed to keep going. She wanted to get out of the conversation as soon as possible, as it made her uneasy. Just speaking English with some Americans while fully naked in public was too weird of an intersection for her, leading to nervous thoughts and feelings, that she was going to get caught and in trouble. But then they asked for a picture before she left, and she nearly went lightheaded at the thought. She would be giving her naked image to a group of Americans, and that meant this picture was going to surely be on American social media within the hour. It would go on Facebook, she would be auto-tagged, she would be caught and ruined before she even had her clothes back on. But she had to, both because Richard told her she had to, and because she so desperately wanted to lean straight into that fear. With the lightheadedness came an almost orgasmic thrill at how out of control she was, so she had to do it.

The group of 5 young adults formed around her, and one passed off a phone to Eileen. She stood directly in the middle, and after just a moment of hesitation, she assumed the same pose she had in the previous picture. Facing the camera, body bared to all, nothing to hide. She also brushed her hair back over her shoulders to make sure her chest was shown. There were hands on her waist and on her back, but she couldn't tell how many of them touched her. Hopefully all. A couple shots were taken and then the group disbanded. As the phone was being passed back and they were thanking her, she decided split second to ask for the photo. "Can I send that photo to myself? I'd like to have it too."

They agreed, so she texted the photo to herself quickly and passed it back. In the quick moment that she saw the photo, she was thrilled at how she looked. But then they left and Richard beckoned her on, leading her back towards the center of the garden. He asked her what she was talking about. He was too far to overhear. Veronica just told him that they wanted to know what she was doing and she explained it was an experiment. Her mind began to drift a bit as she walked again, oblivious to the crowds' reaction around her. She was going through the scenarios of what would happen to that photo. No chance it stayed private on that one phone. It would be shared and sent around soon. Who could know how many people would be seeing that photo. Of course, she realized that was the case with every single photo taken of her today. She was helplessly revealed to basically the whole world. It was a lot to think about. She was just about at the very center now, and Richard asked her to stop and sit down on the ground.