Becoming a Nude in Public Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
240 Followers

An hour later, Veronica decided it was time to leave. She loved laying there in the nude and would have stayed all day, but she really wanted to do this next thing soon. She stood up and packed her bag. But she did not redress. She would not be doing that until she made it back up to the top of the cliff. She walked back towards the path, fully naked except her bag, passing many naked guys that watched her every step. The path end was in sight, and she took a deep breath as she approached. In this area, most everyone was clothed, and she was walking right into it.

She reached the naked men, and looked up the path, seeing a couple people on it going in each direction. While it appeared that you were not supposed to be naked there, it was a path to a nude beach, so anyone on it must have an expectation to see nudity. So she felt ok about trying this out, especially since it meant a safe location where she could be the only one naked.

After another look around, she started up, immediately passing a couple of clothed walkers who had a bit of a shocked reaction to her nudity. That was exactly what she needed. She kept going. It was a harder climb up than it had been down, which meant she had to stop for breaks every so often. That was ok though, since that meant more people passed by her. All had some level of surprise. This was the closest she was going to get to doing this in Europe, so she savored every look and every moment. About 2/3rds of the way up, after she had been passed by a dozen people, she decided it was time to get dressed. She didn't want to arrive at the top naked, since it was a more public location. So she reluctantly pulled a sundress on that she packed, and walked the rest of the way back to her car.

Once in it, she took a moment to realize what she just did. A hundred or more people just saw her naked, and it went fine. She survived. She loved it. She wanted to do it again and again. In that moment of pure happiness and thrill, she really felt like she wanted to do it. She checked her email, and happily discovered a response. Whatever it said, she decided she would reply with a yes.

She saved reading the email until she made it back to her apartment, so she raced back there as fast as possible. The message read:

Veronica,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. We would love to have an amateur model. I can already imagine that you would be a very popular girl for our subscribers.

The shoots are never quite the same, but in general they are quite safe for the girls. We would meet to discuss the shooting and then immediately start. There will occasionally be a sighting of police, but they almost always leave us alone, and if they do encounter us, we are just told to move along. Most members of the public will just ignore you, some will be happy, some will ask for pictures. But people are rarely rude or mean. And since you will always be with the camera people, you are perfectly safe.

The base rate covers one 2 hour shooting. If you are interested, we could discuss a second day of shooting in another location or some kind of special extended shoot. Please let me know if you would be interested in that. I have had some ideas that I think might be quite popular with an American amateur girl.

Before we continue this discussion, please send me a nude photo of yourself so I can decide if you are the type that would be suited for the website.

Thanks,

Richard

She immediately typed her response.

Richard,

Attached is a picture I took a few days ago.

I am almost fully decided that I want to come model for you. As for the increased payment, I definitely want to hear more about what you have in mind. And would payment be only after I model?

If I do end up doing this, I would prefer to do it as soon as possible.

Let me know!

Veronica

No hesitation to email a nude picture to a stranger. And no hesitation to basically agree to be a porn model. Veronica really was becoming a different person. She busied herself for a bit, but then saw her phone and was amazed to see a response already. It must be about midnight where he was.

Veronica,

You look absolutely perfect for our website. If you choose to come model for me, you will be hugely popular! If we can agree on a date, I would love to set this up formally.

The first increased payment would be a second regular shooting for another 750 Euro. After that, I could add another 150-250 Euro for special locations or situations on top of a shoot, like in a dance club or restaurant. If that is not enough, I've also gotten a lot of requests for longer shootings. Depending on the specifics, I could pay 2000 Euro or so for that. Payment would come after the shooting.

The end of April could be a good time for me. That is about 5 weeks from now. If you would like that date, please commit in the next few days. Depending on what you want to do, I would suggest Prague or Dresden.

Looking forward to shooting you,

Richard

This was the moment of decision she realized. The reality of becoming one of those girls who walked around naked was sitting right in front of her, she just had to commit to it. She so desperately wanted it, and she also needed it, both financially and personally. This was the big change she had been looking for for so long. She knew that deep down. This opportunity was made for her.

She realized that she had started rubbing herself to the thought. That meant she was getting horny and she knew horny Veronica was happy to make the decision. Instead of stopping herself to continue her never ending internal debate, she gave in. She clicked reply and typed out a simple message.

I want to do it. The end of April works great for me and I want to do whatever you need me to do to make the most money.

Thanks,

Veronica

Send. She had done it. That realization led her into one of her best orgasms in a while, spurred on by intense feelings of fear and shame and confidence and excitement. It was a lot all at once and things would never truly be the same.

Over the next few days, she sent emails back and forth to coordinate details with Richard. They decided on Dresden and set the dates. Veronica had asked at one point for more information about what exactly she would be doing, but interestingly, Richard declined to give specifics. He said that in his experience, the girls perform better if they don't have time to overthink it. Plus, things were always having to change at a moments notice, so no need for her to know the plan that could be completely different by the time she got there. That uncertainty caused a lot of fear in her. There were times she went back to total panic at what she committed to, and times where she was filled with total adrenaline at the thought of her future nude walk. A couple days later, her flight was booked and it was officially too late to change her mind.

She had about a week at work left before they closed. By a strange twist, in that last week she actually ended up picking up a new part time job at a different bar. It turned out it wasn't actually that difficult to find a new source of income in her particular situation. She realized that she had just totally been self-sabotaging that whole time, trying to force herself into the inevitable choice she had made. Now that she was committed and it was off her mind, she was able to pretty quickly find some supplemental income. It wasn't full time, but anything would help, so she was happy.

Now it was the week of her trip. It was Monday, and her flight was on Thursday. She had been exercising and watching what she ate for the last couple weeks to prepare for her nude debut. A packing list arrived from Richard, with the only real specifics being to bring a couple dresses that were easy to slip on and off and good sandal type shoes. That was easy. She of course brought other clothes, but there was a bit of irony at the act of packing clothes for a trip where the intent was to be naked. At this point, the nerves had long gone away, just because she had felt them for so long. It was full excitement on Monday.

Wednesday was her last prep day. As an attempt to change her appearance, she got a haircut, leaving her with a shorter look than she had worn for years. At home, she then dyed her blonde hair a dark brunette. It was just hair, but she thought it would make a difference just in case. Packing kept her up later than she had planned, but she finally got in bed just around midnight.

But here, early on Thursday morning, with Veronica trying to sleep before her flight, the nerves were back. It made sense, now that it wasn't an abstract future event and was actually here, she had to face the reality of her decision. Her decision was to go walk around Dresden naked and let it be published on the internet for anyone to see. It was insane, but she was going to do it. Just as soon as she fell asleep.

CHAPTER 2

Veronica's flight finally landed in Dresden at around 1:30 local time. Her travel path took her from San Diego to LAX by car, and then by plane to Amsterdam for a layover, and then finally to Germany for her final stop. She had a couple drinks on the flight to ease the nerves, because later that day, she would be making her first nude walk. She had still not gotten many specifics from Richard. All she had heard was to be prepared to start that afternoon, and that she would be doing something else the next day. After that, she would have a free couple of days before she returned on Monday afternoon. She was excited and nervous, but ultimately ready to get this started.

Her instructions from Richard were to message him when she landed, and then to take the train from the airport to Dresden Central Station, where he would meet her. While walking through the airport, she began to closely watch the people around her. Were they looking at her? Were they people watching also, or were they just looking at their phones? Would any of these people see her naked later that day? Would they even care, or would they just ignore her? That was something she always found confusing in the videos for this site. Yes, a good amount of people would react to the nude girl before them, but a ton of people would just walk by, zero reaction, as if this happens every day. Maybe it does. Maybe it was because of the camera. Though she did want to be looked at, she hoped the general mood would be the same today.

The train trip took half an hour, but it went by like nothing. As the train slowed into the station, her heart began to race at the impending reality of what she would soon be doing. As she stepped out into the sun, she surveyed the city that would see her naked soon. She stood before a bustling plaza and gulped. Then she took a breath and sent Richard a message to let him know she was waiting. Just a few moments later, a man and a woman walked towards her and waved, calling out her name. There they were.

"Ah Veronica, welcome to Dresden!" Richard called out. They all introduced themselves. The man was of course Richard, and the woman was Eileen. "Let's walk to the hotel, it is close by. We can talk on the way," he told her. He continued that it was unusual for them to be staying right in the city center, but they decided that it would make the shooting weekend easier. They were nice and enthusiastic people, both speaking English well. They started with casual small talk while walking north from the train station, covering stuff like how the flight went and the great weather for shooting. Veronica considered asking again about what she was going to be doing, but before she could bring it up, Richard started telling her about how glad he was for her to be there to model.

"You know, you are the first ever subscriber who wanted to do this. Most of my members are male of course. And you are the first American model that I've ever had. I've wanted one for a while, but it was difficult to convince anyone to come all the way out here. So imagine my joy at getting your email," he said. He continued that most of his models came from Germany or Czech Republic, which was a lot easier and cheaper to deal with the travel. But when he saw her picture, he knew that she would be a popular girl for the website, so decided it would be worth the extra cost to fly her out.

"So Veronica, what made you want to do this?" he then asked.

That question stopped her for a moment because she realized that she had never actually talked about her interest in exhibitionism with someone. Sure, it was obviously not any kind of secret with this company, but there was still a bit of weirdness to say out loud. So she basically told the truth.

"Well I've been kind of looking for something to challenge myself recently. I needed to get away from my job and try something crazy. And I need to make some extra money. So when I saw your post, I felt like it might be the perfect solution. I debated it for a couple weeks but then I was afraid I would regret it if I didn't, so here I am. Time to see if I can do this." She didn't exactly fully explain the exhibitionist part of this, but figured that was probably obvious.

Richard replied that he had heard that same story from a couple other girls. A lot of girls used this as an opportunity to be a little bit rebellious and also make some quick money. Most of the girls were fine art models or porn stars, but there had been a couple other true amateurs. They were both glad that she decided to do it, and promised she would have a good time.

They continued the small talk until Richard let her know that they were approaching the hotel. The had been walking north, down a busy shopping street, and then through a more historic area of the city. They arrived at a small boutique hotel right off the market square. They told her that they were already all checked in and led her up to her room on the upper level. The plan was for her to refresh herself and get ready to start the shoot in about an hour. They all retreated to their rooms, leaving Veronica alone with her thoughts.

She immediately flopped on the bed with a bit of panic and excitement. She was so ready to do this that she almost hated that she had to wait another hour. After a couple minutes just laying there in her thoughts, she got back up and started to get ready. She took a shower and shaved one last time. She had decided to go fully shaven for this walk, so the landing strip had been recently removed. She worked on her hair and makeup next, trying to style herself a little differently than normal to make her a little less recognizable. She stood before the mirror, admiring the naked body that many people were about to see.

She thought she was as hot as she had ever been. Her little tits stood firm, her body was trim and toned, thanks to the exercise of the last few weeks, she was evenly tan, and her hair looked great. She took this as an opportunity to take a mirror selfie, featuring a big but nervous smile. Eventually, she pulled out her clothes and started getting dressed. She had about 10 minutes to go. Her outfit was underwear and a bra, a t shirt, and a pair of pants. Totally unassuming and normal clothing. She also pulled out a dress that she would be using later. She was ready, and laid back on the bed to sit with her fear and adrenaline and nervousness and excitement until it was time.

Soon, the knock on her door came and she answered it. Time to go.

She was practically shaking while closing the door and started following Richard and Eileen down the hall. They met with one other camera person down in the lobby, named Frank, and then they told her that they had a walk to get where they were going to be starting. Since it was her first time, they were going to let her start at a slightly less crowded area. That sounded perfectly fine to Veronica. They walked north, towards the river and the densest part of the city center. While walking, Richard began to talk about how this would work.

"Since you are a member, I probably don't need to tell you too much about how this is going to go. As you know, when we get to where we will start, we are going to film a short interview where you tell the camera about yourself. Most girls use a different name, so feel free to do that too. And then you will undress for the first series and put your clothes in this bag. We are planning to do 3 or 4 sets for this shooting, depending how you feel. The first about 10 minutes, and the rest 10-20 minutes."

"While we are walking, follow me unless I point you to a different direction. Just listen for instructions. If someone asks you for a picture, let them take it and pose with them. I don't want to make you do anything you are uncomfortable with though, so let me know if you have a problem. Its ok to be nervous, but try to have some fun with it. The models that look like they enjoy it are always more popular. You may get some comments, but mostly they'll be in German, so just try to ignore it and keep walking. If anyone asks you why you are doing this, just say it is for fun, don't say it is modeling for a website. Oh, and most importantly, walk slow. Don't speed-walk all the way, act natural. Any other questions?"

Veronica had none. She was prepared. She had re-watched basically all the videos, and paid special attention to the previous Dresden shoots, so she had a good idea how this would go. Their walk continued onto the Augustus Bridge, crossing the Elbe River. On the other side was a green space along the river bank. Richard pointed and told her that she would be starting down there. They took the stairs down to the park and turned left. There was a pavilion about 1000 feet ahead, and Richard said that they would be starting there. The closer they got to it, the more the terror came back to Veronica. She even felt a little light headed as they were just about to reach it. But then they made it and stopped.

She stood there on the path as they got the camera equipment out. There were plenty of people out walking through the park. It wasn't as dense as the city was, but it was a nice day so of course there were people out. She really tried to take it all in because she knew that she would remember this moment for the rest of her life. Richard asked if she was ready to start. She nodded that she was. He also asked what she wanted to be called. She had decided to go with a common name, and told him she would be Olivia. And then they began.

The camera started rolling.

"Hello Olivia. We are here in Dresden for a nude in public shooting. Can you tell me about yourself, where you are from, your interests?" he said.

She had been thinking for a while about what exactly she would say. So she immediately began, "Hi, my name is Olivia, I am 25 and am from America. This is my first time shooting nude in public. I am an amateur model. My interests include exercising, playing music, and watching movies."

"Are you nervous at all Olivia?" asked Richard.

"Yes I am a little nervous, but I am also excited to see how this goes."

Richard then added "Olivia is actually a member of this website, and responded to an open call for models. She's the first fan to do this."

"Yes, I am a big fan of nude in public, so that's why I am so excited to try it myself," she said.

"Ok, Olivia, are you ready to begin?" he asked.

She took a deep breath and said yes. Richard and Eileen backed up from her so they could get her full body in camera and then told her to begin. She took another long look around, remembering that day she stood in her apartment and imagined this situation. How insane that she actually made it happen. But it was real and she had to do it.

So she reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. She set it on the stone railing beside her. She then slid her tennis shoes off, and pulled the socks off with them. Her jeans followed, and she slid them down her legs and folded them up. Now standing there in just her underwear, it was the moment of real exhibition. She thought back to the locker room and to Blacks Beach, told herself she really wanted this, and then reached back to unclasp her bra. It was pulled off with one swift motion and she placed it with the rest of the clothes. She looked around one more time, accidently making eye contact with someone walking by and watching her. That sent a shiver through her. And then she hooked the waist of her panties with her thumbs and pulled them straight down. She stepped out, and grabbed the whole collection of clothes. They were all stuffed into the little black bag she had been given and before she knew it, Eileen was taking the bag from her hand, leaving her standing there with nothing. No clothes, fully exposed to the world around her.

skkta
skkta
240 Followers