Becoming a Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!

"I'm gonna cum!" Jill shouted.

Just before she did the wand was pulled away.

"Nooooo!" She whined out.

Her hair was released, and Jill's face moved down to the bench. The ball gag fell to the floor, but she felt her sweat and spit around her.

A few footsteps echoed around her until this man stood at her front. Jill opened her eyes and looked up.

"Do I own you?" He asked.

"Yes, Master." Jill panted out, her body trembling.

"Are you going to do everything I say?" He asked.

"Yes... yes, Master." She moaned.

As she looked at him, his glove covered hands reached for his belt.

Oooh god, she moaned.

"You're my permanent sex slave pet," he whispered as he undid his belt. "From now on, you only live to please me."

"Yes... Master." Jill whispered back.

He reached for his zipper and pulled it down.

"Your entire life revolves around me," He said, "as my pet."

"Yes...." Then Jill watched as he slowly pulled down his trousers, "Holy fuck!"

He's huge! Jill stared at the rock hard cock that was inches in front of her, That must be double what Jeremy's cock was.

Instantly her mouth filled with saliva as she stared at this mesmerizing cock. The tip glistened with precum.

He moved forward, and the tip pressed against her forehead.

"This is the cock you will serve for the rest of your life." He told her, slowly moving the head across her face, leaving a trail of precum.

"Yes, Master." Jill panted.

She felt his head run up and down her soft, plump cheeks. Then across her nose. When it touched her lips, she instinctively opened her mouth, but he didn't push forward.

"Are you on any contraception?" He asked, dragging his tip across her thick, soft lips.

"I have the coil," Jill told him immediately, even without the electric shock lie detector, Jill just wanted to be honest. "It should be good for another year, my Master."

"Good," he replied, leaving the lingering smell of his delicious cock on her lips, "should there be a time I decide to breed you, you will do so willingly."

This was a big deal to Jill. Sure, some of her fantasies had involved breeding, but she didn't actually want kids yet.

However, as she stared at her new owner's cock, she wanted nothing more than to please him.

"I am yours... My owner." She whispered.

"Good girl," He replied, "open your mouth."

Jill licked her lips, tasting his precum, which made her want to moan and then opened her mouth. She knew she had to open it as wide as possible to fit this thick cock inside.

Ever so slowly, the cock edged closer and closer to her willing mouth. With her head lifted up, her nipples got pulled on by the clamps, occasionally reminding her of the sharp pain. But all of Jill's focus was on this cock. The second cock she was ever going to touch.

And then the tip passed her lips. Immediately her mouth warmed from the heat irradiating off it. She instinctively wrapped her lips around his shaft, and that was it. Jill had officially touched the cock that owned her.

"Mmmm." She automatically moaned when she ran her tongue against the head and tasted his delicious precum.

"Good girl," He whispered as he pushed slightly deeper, "get used to this cock. You'll be servicing it every day."

"Mmmmhmm." Jill moaned.

It didn't take much for her mouth to feel completely filled with his dick, but with her eyes open, she knew she barely even had half of him inside her.

She kept her lips tight around the shaft and gently massaged the tip with her wet tongue.

When he started to pull back, she sucked on his cock, wanting to keep it in her mouth. Luckily when just the tip remained, he did indeed push back into her.

"Mmm." Jill moaned again.

Her pussy was on fire, begging to cum, but all her focus was on this cock.

"That's it, enjoy my pet," He whispered as his cock slowly moved back and forth. "This is what you were born for."

"Mm." Jill moaned, believing what he was telling her.

She lay there, completely at his mercy and loving it as his cock sped up, sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Gllg!" Jill suddenly gagged when he pushed deeper than before and hit her throat.

"We'll work on your gag reflex," he told her, "I take it you don't have much experience deep throating a cock like this?"

He pulled back and Jill gasped slightly.

"My ex... he wasn't nearly this big." Jill admitted.

"Good," he told her, "it will be like taking your virginity again when I fuck you."

"Ooooommmmmm!" Jill moaned at the thought of this cock inside of her, but as she moaned, her mouth was filled again with his dick.

This time, he was thrusting in and out of her mouth faster.

Jill did her best to keep flicking her tongue against him as she tightened her lips around his thick, hard shaft.

She had never had her mouth fucked like this before. Jeremy was always so gentle, so loving. But she didn't want that, she wanted to be used like a slut.

His cock kept sliding in and out of her mouth while he barely made a noise, but Jill moaned constantly at the taste and feel of it.

"Gllg!" She gagged again when he pushed deeper.

He tested how much she could take, and Jill wanted to prove herself. Every time the cock hit her throat, she tried to hold in the gag reflex, but she struggled.

Lying there being used like this, Jill was in heaven.

Spit trickled down her chin again as he fucked her face faster and faster.

"That's it, my little slut," The man moaned. "Soon you're going to get your first facial, the first of many in the years to come."

"Mmmmm!" Jill moaned, not only at getting her first ever facial, but knowing this was her life now.

He kept fucking her face over and over. Jill had no idea how long it lasted, though she never wanted it to end. But eventually, his breathing grew heavier, and his cock kept twitching in her mouth.

"Here we go, my pet." he moaned out.

His cock left Jill's wanting mouth, and she watched his hand stroke up and down the spit covered shaft.

"Cum for me Master!" Jill moaned, "Cover your sex slave pet with your thick cum!"

Jill loved it. She stuck her tongue out and felt spit drop off it as she waited for her first facial.

"Fuck.. fuck," He grunted, "Fuuuuuuccckkk!!"

And finally, Jill was rewarded with a thick, hot strike of cum in the middle of her face.

She instantly closed her eyes, just in time for another hot strike to hit her right eyebrow.

Shot after shot of warm, creamy cum landed against her young, smooth face. One landed directly on her tongue, and Jill instantly swallowed it down.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as another load of cum hit her closed lips.

He came an inhuman amount, as though gallons of cum were getting poured onto Jill's face. It was so hot, so sticky, so fucking perfect!

"Ooh fuck." He grunted again as the last few strikes hit her glazed face.

She kept her eyes closed as they were coated in cum, but she was met with a slap on her face by his semi hard cock.

"Good girl." He grunted as he kept slapping her sticky face over and over with his cock.

"Thank you Master." Jill moaned.

Jill felt the cum drip off her face, and her face actually felt heavy from the massive amount of cum that covered her.

"Right," He said, and his cock moved back, "time for the next part."

CHAPTER 7

With her face coated in cum, Jill lay perfectly still as he untied her.

When he pulled the nipple clamps away, Jill let out a little sigh of relief. She managed to open one of her eyes enough to see her tits, and to her surprise, there weren't any marks that were too bad.

"On your knees." He ordered and yanked her leash.

Jill did just that. Lowering herself to her knees. He didn't speak but started to walk. The tug on her leash indicated for Jill to crawl after him.

She was led to a column to one side of the room.

"Stand." He instructed.

Jill stood up, and she looked into the green eyes of her owner, wondering, what did he actually look like?

He didn't say anything as he grabbed her wrists. He pushed Jill so her back was against the column, then her wrists were stretched back as far as they could go around it.

A few clicks and her wrists were locked in leather cuffs. They must've been attached to each other with a chain because when she moved one hand, it pulled the other.

Then she watched in silence as he brought over a metal, spreader bar.

Not needing any instructions, Jill stepped into the cuffs, her legs spread far apart, and he locked her in.

Once again, Jill was helpless, but she was loving it.

What's he doing? Jill thought as he walked to the other side of the room, but she didn't dare speak without permission.

When he turned back around, he was carting a small table on wheels. It had a few items on it, but the largest was a black ball. It looked to be a little smaller than a person's head, which confused Jill.

But as it got closer, she saw multiple nipple clamps on the table. She sighed relief when she saw that they weren't the metal ones and that the teeth didn't look nearly as sharp.

"Don't move." He said.

Jill just watched, breathing heavily as he picked up one of the clamps. On the end it had a piece of string attached to it, but Jill couldn't see where it led to in the heap on the table.

"Urgh!" Jill grunted when he released the clamp on her already battered nipples.

When she looked down, she saw that both nipples were red and puffy.

Then he started to apply more. One clamp on the tip of each nipple. Then he managed to get three clamps on each areola. Each one giving her a little shock of pain. She couldn't believe he managed to get so many on in such a small area.

Finally, he picked up the black ball, which Jill finally realised the strings on each of the clamps all connected to this ball.

He held it up, and a thick rope about a foot long went through it.

"Open your mouth." He instructed.

Jill did as she was told and watched as he pushed a part of the rope in between her lips.

"Bite down hard." He told her.

Jill's teeth gripped against the dry rope, then, he let go of the ball.

"Hmm!" Jill grunted when she realised just how heavy this ball was.

Her head actually jerked down a little at the surprise, but she managed to hold it between her teeth.

It started to sink in what this was. If Jill let go of the rope, the ball would drop and with it, pulling each of the clamps from her nipples.

Jill winced at the thought of each clamp being pulled from her already sensitive nipples but she couldn't deny, her pussy leaked with excitement.

She kept a tight bite down on the rope which kept her head tilted down, fearful of letting go.

Her face still had cum coating it, and some of it dripped down onto her tits and onto the ball.

"Now, I think you know what will happen if you let go," he said with a smirk, "but you have behaved well so far."

He walked off, and when he came back once again, he held a black wand.

In an instant he turned it on and pressed it against Jill's throbbing clit.

"MMMMM!!" She moaned and nearly dropped the rope.

"That's it, my pet," he whispered. "Enjoy."

"Mmmm... mmmm!" Jill moaned.

Her legs were still being kept apart, but they were shaking as vibrations shot pleasure throughout her body.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!

Just as her pussy twitched, he pulled the toy back again, but then pressed it against one of her nipples.

"I'm going to let you cum," he told her, "we will have to see if you can hold onto that rope."

"Mmhmm." Jill moaned.

Her entire body was on fire.

"MMMMMMM!!" Jill moaned as loud as possible when the vibrating went back to her clit.

The clamps alone hurt her nipples, and her grip on the rope was loosening, forcing the ball to pull them down.

Oh god! I can't hold it!

Every second brought Jill closer and closer to the orgasm she had been denied all day.

"Are you going to cum, you dirty little whore?" The man asked.

"Mmm!" Jill groaned and nodded.

"You want your Master to let you cum?" He asked.

"Mmhmmm!" Jill moaned and nodded again.

It was getting too close, Jill knew that any second now her body was going to erupt with a huge orgasm.

"Mmm... mmmm!" She moaned as it got better and better.

Jill's toes clenched, her thighs were shaking uncontrollably, and spit poured down the rope in her mouth.

"Cum, you fucking whore!" He shouted. "That's all you are now, my whore! My slave! You will never have your own life ever again! You belong to me as my sex slave forever!"

"MMMMMMM!!!" Jill screamed into the rope as finally her orgasm hit her.

But it was too powerful, she couldn't contain it and then... her mouth opened.

It was like slow motion. The ball slowly fell towards the ground. The strings attached to it tightened and just as her orgasm hit her, the clamps, one by one pulled her nipples down and finally clipped off.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" Jill screamed at the top of her lungs as her biggest, earth shattering orgasm crashed throughout her little body.

"Cum!" He shouted and turned the vibrations to an even higher level.

"FUUUUCCKK MEE I'M CUMMINGG!!" Jill screamed.

Her entire body shook wildly. Her legs spasmed and tried to clench together but the bar wouldn't allow it.

Jill's body fell forward but her hands tied behind the column held her up as she screamed like a wild animal in pure pleasure.

"FUUCKING HELLL YEEEEESSS!!" She screamed again as another huge shock of pleasure hit her as she came.

Over and over, her body got wrecked with waves of pleasure. He kept pressing the wand against her throbbing clit, and that had her cumming longer and harder than ever before.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck.." Jill panted.

Cum dripped off her face as she started to feel weak. Her body wanted to collapse onto the floor, but the restraints wouldn't allow it.

Even when he pulled the wand away, her pussy still twitched and gave her pleasure.

"Good?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I... fuck.... Yes." Jill panted out.

She couldn't even catch her breath, her large chest just heaved up and down as she kept moaning and panting.

Jill must've stayed like that for nearly 10 minutes, her orgasm still making her body twitch throughout.

When she eventually got the strength to open her eyes, she looked up and saw this man just watching her from a few feet away.

"Thank you," Jill moaned, "thank you so much, Master."

"Good girl," he replied and walked over to her. "Let's get you down from there."

As he uncuffed her wrists and ankles, Jill felt weak. She nearly fell to the ground because her legs were like jelly.

"Back to your knees." He told her.

Jill did as she was instructed and as he pulled on her leash again.

"Follow." He said.

Jill crawled, although she felt lightheaded as if she was in a daze.

She didn't even clock on when he had her crawl into a metal crate. It wasn't until she felt the floor turn soft, almost like a cushion, when she looked down and realised she was on a very expensive and very large dog bed.

Just seeing this had Jill's pussy twitching again.

Then the door to the crate closed. Jill looked up and could see out through the bars.

"This is where you'll sleep tonight," he told her. "If you keep behaving, we can move your bed to the house."

"Yes, Master." Jill whispered out.

She felt totally and utterly compelled to obey this stranger.

"There's a water bowl in the corner if you get thirsty." He said.

Jill looked down and saw a silver bowl filled with water, and once again, her pussy twitched.

"Goodnight, my pet." He told her and walked towards the door.

Just as he went to flick the light switch, Jill looked up.

"Wait!" She shouted. "Can you leave the light on, Master?"

"You don't like the dark?" He asked.

Jill shook her head, almost embarrassed by this strange fear.

"No problem," He said with a smile, "my pet."

He turned off most of the lights but left a dim one on, and just like that, Jill was alone.

She curled up into a ball on her dog bed, her body still trembling a little as she closed her eyes.

I can't believe this is actually happening, she thought, I should be terrified, I should be scared about losing my life as I know it.... But... I'm not. I'm excited. I wanted this, all along, this is what I wanted to happen.

Jill closed her eyes and even in a dog bed, she managed to fall into a deep sleep.