Becoming a Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also had a few things stuck to her chest and around her wrists.

He stepped forward and pulled the ball gag from Jill's mouth, which she instantly clenched.

"Please don't hurt me." Jill stuttered out. Sweat poured off her body.

"Well, you will only be hurt if you don't play by the rules." He said.

Jill started to quiver in fear, looking at this big, strong man opposite her holding some remote. He flicked a switch, and some lights came on.

"Let's test this out," He said. Jill could see his handsome smile through the mouth hole of the balaclava. "Were you going to cum in the car?"

"What?" Jill shouted in shock, "No!"

Then suddenly, an electric shock of pain rushed to her thighs, her nipples and worst of all, directly to her pussy.

"Ahhhhh fuuck!" She shouted.

It wasn't a big shock, but enough to feel it course through her body.

"I got this little toy a while ago, but I didn't get to try it out until now," He said with a smile. "It's a sort of lie detector, if you will. If you lie, you get a shock."

"Please don't do this, I was wrong, I don't want this AHHHH!!" Jill shouted when another electric shock went to all of her most sensitive places.

"Hmm seems you do," He laughed. "Now let's try it again. Were you going to cum in the back of my car from those vibrating eggs in your cunt?"

"I..." Jill panted, not wanting another shock but also, her pussy fluttered, "yes."

Oh my god, is this really happening?

"Good," he smiled. "Second question, how many men have you been with?"

"What? I'm not telling you that!" She shouted.

He smiled and pressed a button and Jill got another shock, but this one seemed even more intense on her pussy.

"Fuuuucck!" She cried out, but undeniably, her pussy loved it.

She breathed heavily, realising that she was fucking horny.

"Try again, and by been with, I mean fucked, sucked, or given a hand job to." He told her.

Jill looked at him, panting.

"One." She admitted.

He paused for a second, as if waiting for an electric shock.

"Not bad, I worried my new pet had already been a slut," he told her. "Now, have you practiced BDSM before?"

Jill thought of her answer before speaking.

"Not really," She braced herself, but no shock came. "I've never had it done to me, but I did a little to my ex."

"Interesting," He replied, "but you want to be tied up and used like a slut?"

"N..." Jill automatically went to answer but stopped herself, "yes."

She hung her head, humiliated by saying that to a complete stranger.

"Good," He replied. "How long have you been interested in BDSM? And from now on, finish your answers with Master or Owner."

"A while, since I turned 18, I think." Jill replied and then, "Ahhhh!" She cried out when she got a shock.

"I told you how to end your answers." He said calmly.

"Sorry, Master." Jill moaned out. Calling him that made her pussy twitch.

"That's better," He replied. "Are you horny right now?"

Jill looked at him. She desperately didn't want to admit it to this man holding her captive. She hung her head, too embarrassed to look at him.

"Yes... Master." She whispered.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I don't know," Jill whispered but got a shock to her pussy. "Ahhhh fuckk because I like it, Master!!"

"You like what?" He asked.

"I don't... Ahhhh!" Jill moaned again when her nipples were directly shocked. "I like being helpless!" She moaned out. "I like being treated like a worthless slut and used against my will, Master!"

Her chest heaved up and down, but Jill couldn't even say it was fear. She was unbearably turned on.

"Good," He replied. "Now, have you ever done anal?"

"No, Master." Jill immediately replied.

"Ever had anything in your ass?" He asked.

"No, Master." She told him.

"Good, a big ass like that, I'll look forward to being the first in there." He said to her.

Jill looked up, knowing this man had all intentions of fucking her. And as she thought about that, she moaned out.

He stood up and walked over to her. Jill pushed her head back in fear of his big presence. Then his now ungloved hand reached towards her pussy.

Two fingers sunk deep inside of her.

"Ooooh." Jill moaned at being entered like that.

He moved a bit and pulled them out, holding two metal balls covered in her juices.

"Seems you're pretty wet," he said and pushed two fingers back inside Jill's pussy. "You're going to enjoy being my pet."

"Mmmm." Jill had to bite her lip to fight moaning as he slowly pumped two fingers into her exposed pussy.

Jill tried to move, but she was very firmly bound to this chair, and her legs hurt from being spread so wide.

"What's your biggest fantasy?" He asked and pulled his fingers out.

"I don't know," Jill moaned out and another shock hit her pussy, thighs and nipples. "Aahhh I want to be a pet Master!"

His fingers plunged deep into her again, but this time he fingered her hard.

Jill realised just how wet she was as the sloppy sounds echoed around this dark room as he finger fucked her.

"To what extent?" He asked and pulled his fingers back out again.

"I... I..." She moaned and looked up at him, "My biggest fantasy was to be made to wear a bitch suit and be fully treated like a puppy, Master."

"Good," he replied, "Do you want me to make you cum?"

His wet fingers circled around Jill's throbbing clit as her legs trembled in the restraints.

"Yes.. please... Master." She moaned.

Her breathing was uncontrollable, and her big chest heaved up and down. She had been so close to cumming in the car, she knew she would only be seconds away from an orgasm.

"I'm giving you the opportunity to live your biggest fantasy," he whispered and rubbed her clit faster. "You can be my pet, permanently, my own pet slave."

"Oh god... oh god! Please let me cum." Jill moaned.

"Do you want to be my pet?" He asked, rubbing her clit faster. "Do you want to live as my sex slave pet... only living to serve me."

Jill's head was a mess. She knew she should say no, but she was so fucking horny, and the bondage was making her into a blubbering mess.

"Answer me!" He shouted and slapped one of her big, jiggling tits.

"Fuuck yeeesss!!" Jill moaned out, her orgasm on the brink.

But he pulled back.

"Nooooo!" Jill moaned.

Her pussy was twitching between her spread legs, and she moaned like a whore.

"You will learn as my slave that you never get to cum without permission," He told her, "and to do that, you have to behave well."

"Please," Jill panted, "please let me cum, Master."

This man started to take off the electric shock circles from around Jill's body. She was grateful but also a little disappointed.

What's wrong with me? Am I enjoying this? Of course I am, it's my greatest fantasy come true.

"You understand... that you belong to me now?" He spoke firmly but softly.

Jill was breathing heavily as she looked into his eyes.

"Yes... My Master." She panted.

I asked for this, I put that USB out in the world. I posted on that forum. Maybe this was meant to happen to me.

"Good girl," He replied, and Jill moaned again. She watched as he put the eggs back into her drenched pussy. "Open your mouth."

Jill did as she was told and let him put the ball gag back in and then attach it around her head.

That was when the vibrating started.

"Mmmmm!" Jill moaned into the gag at the light, vibrating pleasure.

Her eyes shot wide open as he walked away and opened a door.

"I'll be back soon, my pet." He said with a smile, and with a flick of a switch, the lights were off.

The door closed after him, and Jill was left in complete darkness.

Her pussy clenched again and again, she moaned into the gag, and she couldn't move an inch thanks to the ropes.

Fuck... I need to cum.

CHAPTER 6

The waiting was torture, and the constant vibrating in her pussy was agonising. Sitting there all alone in the dark, Jill was overwhelmed with how horny she was.

The door creaked open, and Jill's entire body was on fire with excitement. The light from outside beamed in, and a flick switched, turning on all the lights in the room.

Jill didn't properly see around last time as only one light was on, but her eyes nearly popped out of her head at what she saw.

It was clearly a basement, but it was a fully kitted out BDMS room, like the ones she had seen many times on porn videos.

There were columns with chains and shackles and various benches with different straps on, all covered in leather. There was what looked like a sex swing and something to restrain you in various positions.

Not to mention the black leather cases around the room that had god knows what in them.

"How's it going?" The man asked and walked into the light. He hadn't changed his clothes.

"Mmmff." Jill groaned into her gag.

"An hour on your own, I hope you didn't cum?" He asked.

One hour? Is that all?

"Mhmhm." Jill groaned and shook her head.

"I know you didn't," He replied and walked closer. "There's cameras all over this room with night vision."

Jill looked around and spotted the multiple cameras, high up on the walls. She panicked over being recorded like this, but she knew he already had everything he needed to use against her.

"I was just updating your family and friends by text that you were going away for a little bit, even posted a photo of a case to go on your social media." He told her.

What?

"Oh yeah, they were all very happy for you to go off on your own." He replied.

All of my passwords were on that USB, including my phone, Jill remembered.

"So, no one is going to be looking for you for at least two weeks while Uni is out," He told her. "That should give you some time to come into your new life."

"Mmff." Jill breathed heavily into the gag, with both fear and excitement.

Jill realised he held something in his hands, but she didn't figure out what it was at first.

"Now, for your first gift as my pet." He said.

That's a dog collar.

Jill kept her head perfectly still as he wrapped the leather collar around her neck.

"Mmf." Jill moaned when she heard it clip together at the back.

The man then jiggled a key in front of her face.

"It's padlocked on the back, so you can't take it off. Not that you would want to, right, my pet?" He asked.

Jill nodded and breathed through her nose. As dangerous as this was, Jill was the horniest she had ever been in her life.

The man walked behind Jill, out of view and she heard one of the boxes open and close. Then something metallic clicked next to her neck.

He walked in front of Jill, one hand holding a leather leash.

"Mmmmff!" Jill moaned again.

So many times she had fantasied about this, and now it actually happened. She had been collared and leashed.

"Now, I'm going to untie you," He told her, "but don't have any stupid ideas. Not only do I have everything I need to ruin you, but the door is locked so you can't get out anyway."

Strangely, attempting to run hadn't even come to Jill's head.

"Mhm." She moaned and nodded.

She just watched silently as this unknown man in a balaclava untied the multiple ropes around her body.

When she felt herself completely loose, Jill just stayed still.

"On your knees." He told her.

Oooh god, finally!

Jill sunk down onto her hands and knees in front of this man. She looked up at him holding her leash.

"Crawl, follow me." He instructed like you would a dog. It was humiliating but wonderful.

With the ball filling her mouth, Jill's drenched pussy leaked even more as the leash pulled on the collar around her throat. With that, Jill crawled behind this unknown man.

Her body trembled with excitement with each movement she made as an act she had fantasised so much about had finally become a reality.

Jill crawled after this man on the hard floor for a few yards until he led her to a leather bench.

"Up." He ordered.

Talking to her like a dog made Jill moan as she stood up.

"Bend over the bench." He told her.

Jill did just that. The bench was high enough that her legs were completely straight as she lowered her stomach and chest down onto the leathery bench. As she lowered down the leash tightened and choked her a little, just adding to her excitement.

Jill quickly realised that there was a gap about three quarters of the way up the bench, the perfect spot for her large breasts to hang in between.

She stayed perfectly still as this man put leather cuffs around her ankles. Then he roughly grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. He tied a rope around them and a few second later, he stepped away.

Jill was completely stuck. Her ankles couldn't move an inch, and her hands were tightly tied behind her back.

SPANK!

A glove covered hand struck her curvy ass, and Jill let out a whimper of pain and pleasure.

Footsteps moved around her, and suddenly he came into view, crouching by her side.

That was when Jill saw the nipple clamps in his hands. But these weren't like the nipple clamps in the car... no, these were metal, with what looked like fairly sharp teeth.

"Don't move." He told her firmly.

Jill closed her eyes and waited for the pain and then.

"Mffff!" She whined and winced as her right nipple got clipped with the sharp, metallic teeth.

But then, she spotted that the nipple clamps were linked together with a thin metal chain.

Also, there was a metal bar about 6 inches up from the floor that went from one leg of the bench to the other.

The man moved the second nipple clamp under the bench and back up the other side and clipped it onto Jill's left nipple.

"MMmmm!" She winced again at the sharp pain.

Fuck! That's sore!

In the shock of the pain, Jill moved a little but was met with another sharp pain.

"Mmmf!" She grunted into the ball gag.

The metal chain wrapped underneath the metal bar was tight, tight enough that if Jill moved, the clamps pulled down her nipple.

That was it, she was stuck. If she lifted her body just a little bit, then the clamps pulled down her nipples and caused even more pain.

As painful and scary as it was... Jill was more turned on than ever.

Suddenly, a hand gripped her dirty blond hair and pulled her head up, forcing her body to lift slightly and the clamps pulled down.

"Mmmmfff!" Jill winced and moaned as she was forced to look at the man whose face was still covered.

"Comfortable?" He asked with a smile.

"Mmm." Jill moaned and nodded.

He let go of her hair, and Jill rested the side of her face against the leather bench.

I'm completely helpless at this stranger's mercy who has complete control over me... it's so fucked up that I'm so turned on right now!

He just about stayed in view as he walked over to a black box and rummaged inside of it. When he pulled back Jill's eyes shot open.

He was holding a cat of nine tails, something Jill had watched a lot of on porn.

This man walked back over to her, the ends of the whip trailing along the floor as he got closer and closer.

When he went out of sight, the fear and excitement made Jill's body tingle.

Then when she felt the ends gently touch and move around her bare back, she let out another moan.

"Now, let's test out your threshold," He told her. "Also, to show you what your punishments will be should you ever misbehave."

"Mmm." Jill moaned into the ball gag, feeling spit slowly trickle onto her lips.

CRACK!

The whip struck down against her bare ass!

"Mmmmff!" Jill groaned into the gag.

It wasn't an unbearable pain, but enough to make the young girl wince.

CRACK!

Another strike dug into Jill's ass.

"Mmmf!" She moaned again into her gag.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"Mmmmfffff!!" Jill winced at every strike.

Her body trembled, which just made the clamps pull harder.

Fuck... fuck... fuck! This is fucking amazing!

"Now," the man spoke, "that was probably a 6."

Just a 6?!

Jill's ass was hot from being struck so much, but her pussy just kept twitching for more.

"Do you want to see what a proper punishment would be?" he asked.

Jill thought for a second, lifted her head slightly off the bench, and nodded.

"How hard? An 8?" He asked her.

"Hhmmmhh." Jill moaned and nodded.

She wanted to say "higher" but it just came out muffled.

"Oh, you want to see what a 10 is?" He asked.

"Mmhmm." Jill moaned and nodded again.

A glove covered hand caressed her ass cheeks, rubbing her burning areas.

"Good girl," he whispered, "get ready."

Okay, you got this.

Jill closed her eyes and gritted her teeth down onto the ball gag and waited... until.

CRACK!

"MMMMMFFFFF!!" Jill whined out into the gag as a hit, stronger than she could ever imagine, crashed down against her ass.

It was so powerful that she felt every individual tail from the whip hit her with sheer force.

Her ass burnt and throbbed, her body twitched, her pussy leaked... oh, how she loved it!

Jill's pulse throbbed on her ass cheeks, but when this man rubbed her with his hand, she felt somewhat soothed.

"Time to test your orgasm control." He told her, and Jill's eyes opened again.

He waved something in front of her. It was a toy she had very often almost bought, but they were always too expensive. In front of her was a long, black, vibrating wand.

"Mmmm." Jill moaned when she saw it.

It disappeared again, and she heard the vibration start buzzing.

"Mmmmmm!!" She moaned again when it pressed against her drenched pussy.

He applied some force, making her entire pussy shake as he held the toy against her.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Mmmm!!" Jill moaned.

Her body shook, and the clamps pulled down against her nipples. The mix of pain and pleasure made her body feel incredible.

"What about stronger." He whispered and suddenly the vibration increased.

"MMMMMMM!!" Jill screamed into the gag.

She had been so close to cumming so many times already that day that she knew it would only take seconds of this toy to finish her off.

Her legs twitched in the constraints, and she clenched her hands into fists.

"Enough." he said and pulled the toy away.

"Mmmm!" Jill moaned in disappointment.

Her bare, exposed pussy ached for release. Her pussy lips twitched, begging to be touched again.

"Don't you dare cum without permission." He warned her.

A hand grabbed her dirty, blonde hair and lifted her head up from the bench. Her chest lifted slightly, and the clamps pulled down on her nipples. Jill winced in pain, but that helped control her pleasure when the wand returned to her pussy.

"MMMM! MMM! MMMM!" Jill moaned over and over.

Spit started to drool past the ball gag and down her chin as he held her up by her hair.

It was every fantasy she had ever wanted, and her body reacted immensely to it.

"Not yet!" He said and pulled the wand back mere seconds before Jill moved past the point of no return.

"Mfff. Mfff." Jill breathed heavily through her nose, spit now pouring down her chin.

With one hand still holding her hair, this man undid the ball gag, and eventually she let it drop to the bench. It was coated in spit, and she moaned out heavily when her mouth was free.

"Plleeeasee let me cum Master." Jill begged.

SPANK!

"You have to earn that!" He shouted.

"I'll do anything!" Jill begged again and felt the vibration back on her pussy, "Fuuuck!"

"Don't you fucking dare cum!" He warned and kept pressing the toy against her.

"Please.... Please I'm so close!" Jill moaned.

"Are you going to be an obedient pet?" He asked and applied more pressure at her throbbing clit.

"Yes!" Jill shouted, "I'll do anything you want! I'll be your fucking slave!" Jill cried.