Becoming a Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over girls." They did so and it was not long before they felt the smack of a paddle, one after the other. Arushi smacked seemingly at random as sometimes she would spank one before switching and others it would be two or three times. Both girls cried out initially, but soon they were moaning and they leaned in to kiss one another. At first Kelda thrust her tongue forcibly inside Alexandra's mouth, but soon she allowed it to become more mutual. Arushi continued to spank both of them until she was satisfied with the shade of their bottoms and how moist their lips were.

"Now, both of you embrace one other, I'll watch. Go with your instincts." Arushi sat on the other side of the bed. She spoke when she was in a comfortable position. "Begin." Alexandra slowly wrapped her arms around Kelda. Kelda eagerly returned the embrace and the two began kissing passionately, with rapid almost frantic touches of their lips. They heard a brief almost imperceptible moan from Arushi, but ignored her. Kelda broke the kiss to briefly press her lips to Alexandra's neck. Alexandra moaned. After several moments Kelda stopped and Alexandra began kissing Kelda's neck. Kelda moaned louder than Alexandra had. Soon Kelda pulled back and Alexandra lowered her head to Kelda's breasts. The moans were even louder than before as Alexandra moved from sucking one nipple to the other.

Kelda pulled Alexandra into her left breast as she moaned louder. Alexandra stopped and looked down to position the dildo at the entrance to Kelda's pussy. She found no resistance as she plunged inside. In moments she was all the way in. Alexandra was just pulling back to begin thrusting when suddenly she felt a sharp smack on her rear. She moaned and looked up. Arushi had one hand between her legs and the other held the paddle that she had just used on Alexandra. She returned to thrusting in and out of Kelda. Suddenly she felt another smack and moaned. Soon they entered into rhythm. Alexandra would feel the smack on her rear and she would thrust into Kelda. Both moaned loudly.

As she thrust and she felt her position shift until she was on her side. After several thrusts she paused and Kelda pulled off to switch to her other side. Alexandra entered her pussy from behind. Kelda moaned again. Alexandra began kissing Kelda's neck. Kelda moaned louder as Alexandra embraced her from behind, pulling her in deeper. After several moments of further thrusting Alexandra moved her hands down to Kelda's breasts to grip them hard and to take the nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She had barely begun tweaking Kelda's nipples when Kelda thrust back into Alexandra and cried out in orgasm. She shuddered and whimpered softly as Alexandra continued with several fast thrusts. At last Alexandra ceased her thrusting and Kelda lay still. After several moments to catch their breath they looked up to see Arushi watching them intently and almost idly touching herself. She smiled at them.

"That was very arousing girls. Now, I want you two to finish me off." They slowly separated and Alexandra removed the strapon. "Kelda, my nipples and Alexandra I want you between my legs." The two of them wasted no time in complying with her directions. Kelda kneeled next to her aunt and lowered her head to Arushi's breast. Arushi briefly moaned when she felt Kelda's lips close around her nipple. Arushi put an arm around her niece holding her close as she felt a tongue on the nipple. Meanwhile Alexandra crawled between Arushi's spread legs. She lowered her head to the moist lips and began licking. Once again she found herself in the place she desired most. She was servicing a veritable goddess. The taste alone was enough to make her swoon, but the dominance of Arushi's very presence enveloped her, as if nothing in the world could hurt her.

The legs gently closed around her, holding her in place, but she wouldn't have moved anyway. She quickly moved to sucking Arushi's clit as she explored with her fingers. She could faintly hear Arushi moaning, but she was far more concerned with the task of making the older woman cum. She now began thrusting a finger between Arushi's pussy lips, thrusting with abandon. Arushi squirmed somewhat and her moaning was somewhat louder, but not enough to fully register with Alexandra. Alexandra added a second finger. An attempt to thrust and suck harder yielded only a small increase in Arushi's reactions. Finally she added a third finger and with the other began to play with Arushi's ass, but without any thought to penetration. The pussy before her was wetter than ever, but she still had not brought the older woman to orgasm.

She lost track of time and after everything else that had happened she was tiring, but suddenly the legs around her gripped tighter and now Arushi's moans were for more noticeable. The older woman tensed briefly before collapsing and releasing both of them. They both curled up against her and she idly played with a nipple on each. Soon she spoke.

"Well, I think this has been instructive as well as fun. Now I suggest sometime you two go do something fun, not really a date. Get to know each other better. See if you can have a relationship." Alexandra tensed.

"But how will that work, I need someone to dominate me and Kelda can't." Arushi patted her head softly.

"Don't worry about it. Find out if you have real feelings and go from there. If you do, then you need to find someone to provide the dominance you need during sex. At least sometimes. Whether this is someone who joins you occasionally or an actual third in your relationship is up to you. Have fun and don't be afraid to experiment with this." The girls nodded as they considered what she had said.

To Be Continued in Becoming Pets Together

12