Becoming a Public Sex Toy

Story Info
Trans man turned public slut after a one night stand.
5.4k words
4.17
17.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be just a normal hookup with a guy I had met on Grindr; not an unusual interaction for me. We had chatted for a few days before he finally gave me his address and offered a night of fun. By then I had fallen for his confident and charismatic nature. The way he almost effortlessly flirted and pulled at every string I had to get me riled up and excited. His pics showed rippling chest muscles, a buzz cut, and a large bulge in tight shorts that made me drool in more places than one.

I arrived at his place late, maybe around 10 or so. The mix of excitement and nerves had my heart pounding before I even got to the door. I knocked and he answered shirtless, his pecks staring at me eye level. I froze, spell bound by his chiseled body. He had an after-shower glow and I could smell the soap he had used. It was intoxicating.

Shaking myself, I looked up into his face. He had been watching me, letting me soak him all in while taking pleasure in my adoration. I blushed and stammered a hello before he silently grabbed me by the wrist and guided me to his room.

Sliding his sweatpants off, his cock flexed against his briefs, already hard for me. Eagerly I ran my hand up and down the bulge, feeling the shape of him through the fabric. Pulling me close, he pulled off my shirt and guided my pants and underwear down. I pulled everything off me and stood there, naked in front of him, exposed and vulnerable. I looked away as he gazed up and down at me, eyeing me hungrily. Embarrassed, my arms crossed against my chest and I shuffled a little. This was always my least favorite part.

Thankfully, he soon pulled me into him tight, sliding a hand down my stomach to my crotch. I rested my head in the crook of his neck as he slid a few fingers inside me, making me moan and pant into him. My hands gripped his shoulders and my legs began to shake, despite him only teasing me for a minute. He was warm and soft, one arm wrapped around my back and the other inside me. I inhaled his fresh scent, his natural musk lingering under the soap smell. Instantly I fell for him. He could use me however he wanted because I had already submitted to his whims.

Gently he pulled out and put his hands on my shoulders, guiding me into a kneeling position. I watched, hungrily, as he pulled down his briefs. His cock sprung out like a coiled spring, waving temptingly in front of my face. Smooth shaven and clean, his cock bounced in front of me as I began to drool.

Eagerly I slid my hand around the shaft, feeling every vein under the surface. He was smooth and his skin soft. My tongue wrapped itself around the head gently, savoring the flavor he was already leaking. Steadily I slid more into my mouth, being forced to open my jaw as much as I could to avoid him rubbing against my teeth. Soon he hit the back of my throat and yet he wasn't fully in. There was another inch or so to go before I reached the base. Taking a deep breath and preparing myself, I forced myself down, swallowing more of his cock and feeling my throat stretch around him. Quickly I began to gag and was forced to pull out, panting as I did so. His praise and encouragement filtered in fuzzily to my seduced brain.

Again I repeated this, forcing him deeper into my throat until I could stand it no longer. When I became sore, I moved to licking his balls. They hung low under him, full of the cum that would hopefully be pumped into me. I sucked each ball individually, running my tongue up and down while deeply inhaling his musk. I took care not to be too rough as I gently popped each one into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. He moaned loudly as I did so. I licked every inch of his sack while running my hands up and down his throbbing cock.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. He shoved his cock in and I sat there, patiently waiting while he dumped his load in my throat. I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth while he moaned and growled above me. Eventually he stopped cumming and pulled out. I swallowed everything, not letting a drop go to waste. It was bitter and salty, disgusting really, but I loved the feeling of being a good slut. A whore to dump a load into.

Despite just cumming, his cock was still hard. He ordered me up onto the bed and I did, eagerly clambering up and positioning myself on the edge, on my knees with my butt leaning as far back as possible. I could feel myself dripping wet, waiting for him to fill me. He came behind me and placed his hands on my hips, rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks. I moaned for him to fuck me and he chuckled, moving his cock between my thighs. Instead of going in, he began to thigh fuck me, sliding his cock over my pussy lips and wetting himself with my juices. With each slow thrust he slid against my clit and I moaned. After a few minutes of this I was begging, needing him to fill me. My cunt felt empty and leaked from imagining his cock tearing me apart.

Eventually he obliged, sliding into me suddenly. My back arched and I moaned loudly as he pushed all of himself in on the first thrust. It pushed against my cervix and filled me up better than I could have imagined. He started slowly yet I soon began to pant, moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat. I pushed back as hard as I could, trying to get as much in me as possible every time. Suddenly he picked up the pace and I face-planted into the bed, moaning heavily. It only took a few minutes before pressure started to build in me. My legs were shaking and I gripped the bed as an orgasm exploded out of me. I squirted all over him as he continued to pound.

My pussy tightened with the orgasm yet he still thrust himself in faster than ever. I half moaned, half screamed as I could no longer feel my limbs. He drove me forward into the bed now that I couldn't apply force back into him. He slid out as I collapsed forward, now on my stomach. Without pause, he clambered up and straddled me, sliding his cock into my ass as I continued to moan. Grabbing my cheeks he used my ass like a toy, going hard and deep as his weight pinned me to the bed.

To my surprise, he quickly made me cum again, squirting all over the bed once more. As I tightened around his cock, he let out a grunt and began to cum, filling up my ass with his seed. I groaned, content, as my own orgasm died down and I felt him fill me up. This was my place, to be used by men as a cumdump and a toy.

Eventually he pulled out and I slowly crawled forward, reaching the pillow and sliding under the blankets. I hadn't even bothered getting myself cleaned up. I fell asleep with his cum still leaking out of me.

` I awoke to the sound of voices. Sleepily, I opened my eyes. I could see two silhouettes of I assumed men. They were wearing dark clothing and black hoods. More voices drifted from the other side of the bed where I couldn't see.

"You sure about him?" one was asking.

"Oh yeah. This one lives for cock. Was just begging for me to fuck him. He'll be real easy to break in." The voices laughed.

I was on my stomach, listening silently. None of them had realized I was awake yet. I was surprised they couldn't hear my heart pounding. It thrummed in my ears as I realized the danger I was in. I had made a mistake coming to this guy's house. What were these men here for? To rob me? Kidnap me? Were they friends with my hookup?

Suddenly, someone I couldn't see grabbed my wrists and pulled them violently behind my back. I yelped and lurched myself forward, managing to slip out of his grasp. I fell back on my face before sliding my knees under me and jumping up before anyone else could grab me. I leapt off the end of the bed, dashing to the door, ignoring the shouts of men around me. I had almost made it when strong arms grabbed me around my torso and pinned me to him, my arms pressed to my sides. I struggled as much as I could in his grasp, pounding his sides with my fists and attempting to stomp on his feet. A sudden blow to the side of my head stopped everything. Pain and then blackness.

I awoke tied up on the floor. My wrists were bound behind my back and my ankles and thighs were lashed together by tape. A gag was shoved in my mouth and covered with another strip of tape.

It took several minutes before anyone realized I was conscious.

"Yo! Toys awake!" one of them announced gruffly. The clamor died down as several men began to crowd around. They shoved each other out of the way to get a look at me. One of them stepped forward and lifted my upper body off the floor by my hair. My scream was muffled through the gag.

"You ain't gonna like what we do to you, boy," he growled in my face. "You're our toy now, see, and yous gonna be played with by all of us." He grinned with crooked yellow teeth, reeking of cigarettes and booze. He dropped me back on the floor, letting my head bounce. I groaned, when suddenly he kicked my stomach. My breath was knocked out of me and I curled up, wheezing. I closed my eyes in pain and the men laughed at me. Some of them stepped forward to kick me more. I flinched away at each blow as tears streamed down my face. I screamed through the gag but they just laughed.

One of them decided to get more handsy. He grabbed my ass cheek and squeezed it.

"He's got a firm ass, I'll tell you what," he announced happily. Others came up to test for themselves and it wasn't long before they were reaching their fingers down to explore my holes.

"Well looky here. Looks like we got a set of holes here for us to use boys. This sluts been holding out on us." He cut the rope holding my thighs together and spread them, exposing my pussy. I growled through the gag. The man laughed and shoved his fingers in me. I gasped and grunted and tried to wriggle away, kicking him with my still-bound feet. He pulled out.

"Stop that! I told you, you are our toy. And toys obey!" I shook my head. I wasn't a toy and I wasn't going to be the entertainment of this gang. The man backhanded me across the side of my face. I groaned and stars danced in my vision as I felt him slice the rope at my feet. He pulled his cock out and pulled me up to him, ramming it in me, dry. I screamed and tears welled in my eyes. I thrashed about and kicked anyone who came close to me. I tried to scooch away from him on my back but several men advanced to hold my legs. The cock in my pussy continued to ram in and out and I continued to struggle. Although I was tiny I kept knocking the men around, slipping out of their grips and flailing as hard as I could. The man inside of me sighed and pulled out.

"God damnit. This fuckers pissing me off. Give me a sec." He got up and wandered off. He was back a few minutes later holding several needles. Fear rose in my chest.

Several men dropped their weight onto me, pinning me to the ground so I couldn't move. One of the needles was shoved in my arm. I winced. He pulled it out and dropped the empty needle to his side before grabbing a new one.

"That was muscle relaxant. Then comes the aphrodisiac." The man smirked at me as a warm tingling sensation rose through my arms and legs. I tried to move my fingers and found that I couldn't. Nor my toes, nor anything from the neck down. My heart started to pound. I was helpless, trapped in my own body. A sense of claustrophobia crashed over me and I began to panic.

Another pinch and my panic subsided. My head became warm and fuzzy, calm and empty. Thoughts started slipping away one by one. It was so relaxing. Just laying there in a void. Comfy. Soft. No worries. I couldn't move but I could feel. It all felt so... wonderful. My eyes went crossed as I slipped into my own dreamland. Around me the men stood up, leaving me lying still on the floor.

"Aaaand... he's gone," one of them announced. He sliced my bonds and picked up my arm before letting it fall on my face. My hand fell straight onto my nose. They all laughed.

"Damn, now we can really do whatever we want to him, huh. Little fucker can't stop us. He prolly can't even hear us right now." He bent down and slapped my face a few times. "Hello? Anyone in there?" he asked sarcastically.

I moaned slightly, head lolling to the side. He stood up again.

"Fuck look at him! His pussy is dripping and his face is all red! Damn, those aphrodisiacs really worked. I'm ready to use this cunt." He laughed and pulled down his pants, exposing his cock. He bent down and picked me up.

"Damn, he's light! Twink is like a toothpick." He held me out like a doll, my arms and legs dangling limply. Lining me up he shoved his cock in my pussy. Another moan escaped my lips. Warm... pleasant... wonderful. In and out he went, pumping me up and down vigorously as I moaned louder and started to drool. The men surrounding us cheered him on.

"Harder!"

"Fill him up!"

"Wreck that pussy!"

"Dump your load in him!"

With a grunt, he emptied his balls in me. My crotch tingled. I was dropped to the ground and flopped over like a rag doll.

"More..." I whined softly. I felt empty now. I needed more. It's all I wanted.

Someone else came to fill me up. He held me like the other man did, but this time facing away. His cock felt huge as he slid it deep into my ass. Without waiting he bounced me up and down, filling me. My head drooped downwards and I could see his cock making a bulge in my stomach. Suddenly my bladder emptied itself as I came.

"Ha! Bitch can't even control his piss no more. Damn, we ruined him."

Eventually, cum was shot into my ass and the man pulled out. Someone else stepped up to take his place. They rotated like that all night, sometimes with multiple cocks in me at once. My brain was left in a horny fog as I came again and again. More cock. More cum. More pleasure. It's all I wanted.

At some point, I passed out, cocks still ravaging me. There were so many men who all wanted a turn; many of them wanting several. By the time I woke up most of the drugs had worn off. My head was foggy and pounded painfully. I groaned and opened my eyes. I was on the floor of the same room as yesterday, but I was locked in a dog cage. Crawling up, I tried to slide the latch from inside, but they had padlocked it. My fists banged against the metal.

"Let me out! Let me out!" I yelled. The room was mostly empty except for a few men passed out in booths in the corner, probably too drunk to go home last night.

One of them woke up.

"Shut up you!" he screamed blearily.

"Let me out," I retorted.

He shook his head and leaned his head back against the wall. "Nah. Yous our toy. Can't let you out."

I frowned at him. "Then I'll keep making noise," I responded.

"Then I'll shove somethin in yer mouth to shut you up," he threatened. That made me quiet down. I could taste their cum and perhaps piss lingering in my mouth from last night. I didn't want anything grosser in me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and tried to remember what happened. I remember being kidnapped and then raped. Then given drugs... then my memory went a little fuzzy. I just remember intense pleasure. Such peaceful happiness and joy. I blushed, angry with myself for having felt like that.

I waited anxiously in the cage, my stomach gurgling. Eventually, the bar began to fill up again.

"Can I have something to eat?" I pleaded with anyone who came near. Most of them laughed. A few dropped crumbs in my cage. I got a few fries, a pickle slice, a potato piece, and a chunk of meat from an over-cooked burger. It wasn't nearly enough but my stomach was no longer cramping.

"Ha, this fucker is like a dog. Just eats anything we throw at him. Hey, fag. Want a drink?" One of the bigger men walked over. Unkempt and reeking of beer, he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. To my horror, he began to piss into my cage. I backed away quickly but he just aimed to spray at my face. I put my head in my hands as his piss wetted my hair and dripped off my forehead. It smelled rancid.

Finally, he finished. Laughing he zippered himself up. "Drink up piss boy. That's the only drink you're going to get besides our cum."

I glared at him loathingly. He shrugged and walked away. I was now sitting in a puddle of his piss and leftover cum from last night. I felt disgusting. Filthy inside and out. Tears started to form. Why was this happening to me?

A little while later a couple of men stumbled over, clearly intoxicated.

"Hey... I want to use the slut. Get him out."

"Nahh man. He smells like piss. I wouldn't stick my dick in that."

"Ahhhh he just needs a little wash. Yo! I need a pitcher of water over here!" I was violently pulled out of the cage and the water was dumped on my head. I yelped at the sudden cold. The two men started rubbing their hands all over me, grabbing my ass and pinching my nipples. Running their hands over my crotch and grabbing my neck. I squirmed in their grip.

"Get down there and start sucking," one of them demanded, pushing me to my knees." He pulled out his cock. Semi-hard and unwashed. I moved my face away, shutting my mouth tightly. He grabbed my hair and slapped me across the face, hard. I winced.

"I said suck it, slut." Still, I refused. He slapped me a few more times and each time I turned away, determined to not submit no matter how much they beat me. My jaw began to ache but I held on.

Eventually, he sighed. "Bartender!" he yelled over his shoulder. "Sluts not cooperating."

I recognized the man who came over. He was the original guy I had hooked up with. He must have been scoping me out for his business.

"You!" I snapped. "You brought me here" I jumped to my feet and lunged at him, fists flailing. In a blur his arm was suddenly out in front of him, grabbing me by the neck. He smirked as I choked in surprise and alarm. I thrashed against his arm as he squeezed my throat. I gurgled involuntarily and tried to pry his fingers away but he was too strong.

"Yes, I did. I needed a hook for this bar and you're the perfect source of entertainment. Now be a good slut so these nice men can use you and spend more of their money here for me." He pulled his left hand out of his pocket and revealed a needle. He uncapped it with his teeth and shoved it in my arm. I growled.

"What was that?!" I snapped. He let me go and I rubbed my arm, glaring at him. It bled slightly.

"Ah, just the same aphrodisiac from last night. I left out the muscle relaxant. Trust me, with this in you, you'll be relaxed enough as our slut. Over time you'll become addicted. They all do." He smirked at me. I lunged at him again but my head suddenly swam. My vision blurred in front of me and I stumbled to my knees. My head pounded and grew fuzzy as my crotch became hot. I groaned. The warm feeling rose in me again and a longing filled my chest. I needed something. I needed to feel good. I wanted the pleasure from last night. I was getting so hot. Drool started dripping from my slack mouth.

"Boy that worked fast." The drunk man from before stood in front of me and pulled my head up by my hair. I looked at him blankly. He took his now hard cock and shoved it into my already open mouth.

"Mmm, bitch has a soft mouth. And so warm and wet," he moaned as he pumped in and out. He tasted wonderful. I moaned happily as he filled my mouth. His cock pressed into the back of my throat and began to push further. My gag reflex was gone and I accepted him into my throat. My tongue ran itself up and down the shaft, savoring the flavor. It wasn't long before he blew his load and I swallowed it hungrily. God I needed cock in my other holes. I reached down and felt my dripping wet pussy. I moaned and dipped my fingers in. So warm. So soft. I wanted more.

I laid on my back, fingering myself, blind to the audience I had gathered. With my left hand, I played with my nipples, moaning. I shoved more fingers into me and started moaning harder as I got myself close to climax. Before I got to cum, my hands were pulled violently away and held above my head. I whined pitifuly.

12