Becoming a Public Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ah ah. We can't have you cumming already." I couldn't tell who was talking.

"Please. I need to cum," I whimpered.

"Then you will cum while taking dick." He motioned for someone to come over and he stood up. My view was blocked by another man. He picked me up and placed me on a table, my ass close to the edge. I felt his cock slide in and I moaned in pleasure and satisfaction.

"Thank... you..." I groaned.

He snorted in response and continued to pound. I came quickly, squirting all over him and he came as well. He was quickly replaced by someone else, and him by someone else, each dumping a load in me before leaving.

Over the day I continued to collect loads and continued to be shot up with drugs. Every time it began to fade I would get whiny and beg for more, longing for the pleasure and soft buzz of my brain. No thoughts, just a deep longing to be filled and fucked.

It must have been after midnight by the time I was thrown back in my cage, dripping cum out of all my holes. My body was bruised and sore and covered in grime. I groaned and lay there, exhausted. The drugs were fading and my head pounded. My thoughts started to come back slowly. What was this? What was I doing? Why did I love it? The hunger in me thrummed dully. My body wanted more cock. I wanted to go home. I sobbed softly into my hands as I fell into fitful sleep.

The next day I was woken by the bartender pounding on my cage.

"Get up. I need to wash you. If you're good, maybe you'll get food too." My stomach gurgled. I was starving. All I had yesterday was cum and whatever scraps people dropped. I crawled out to him as he unlocked the cage.

Following him sheepishly, he led me into the kitchen. He pointed at the sink.

"Get in."

"You want me to get in... the sink?"

"Yes. In." He pointed again, frowning. I climbed in. To his credit, it was a large industrial metal sink and I was small. I hugged my knees and had just enough room to fit. He sprayed me down with the sink nozzle and began to rub dish soap all over me. I sat there glumly.

"Why did you make me like this?" I asked. My pussy still ached for cock. I longed for the drugs he kept me high on yesterday. Without them, I was hollow and sad.

"I'm making you our toy. Your past life is gone. With time you will forget. The only things you will know are the drugs and the pleasure. The only thing you will long for is to obey us."

I looked down, tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know what I wanted. I didn't want to be here forever but at the same time... I really did. I wanted to feel high again. I wanted to be filled with cock and cum. I wanted to obey.

He finished my sink bath and told me to get out. I stood on the floor, dripping and shivering. He handed me a grilled cheese and a water bottle. I didn't need to be told what to do. I scarfed it down and chugged the bottle dry. It was wonderful.

I was led back into the main room, now crowded.

"Sluts ready!" He announced and shoved me into the middle. I was grabbed by a handful of greedy men, and surprisingly one woman, and they ran their hands all over me. I closed my eyes and focused on not getting excited by the attention. I flushed. It didn't work.

The bartender appeared again. "I'll offer you a choice. Either you take the drugs, or you don't take them and be fully conscious of everything these people do to you. It's up to you." He paused. I blushed harder and let him shoot me up as the crowd around me chuckled.

The pleasure melted my brain again. I was happy. The world blurred around me as I dropped to my knees. Reaching out forward, I found the nearest pair of pants and pulled them down, revealing a semi-hard cock. Without a pause, I shoved it in my mouth. Pure bliss. I was content here on my knees, serving and being used. With my other hand, I reached down and rubbed my clit.

The man who's cock I was currently swallowing laughed and ran his fingers through my hair. "Greedy lil slut ain't he? Didn't even wait till I pulled my pants down. Fucker did it himself."

He came within a few minutes and I swallowed it all before shuffling over to the next person. It was the woman this time. I didn't care. I pulled her pants down as well. Her pussy was dripping as I shoved my tongue in. I slurped it up greedily and sucked on her clit. She grabbed my head, panting and shaking. I could feel her legs practically vibrating as I made her cum quickly as well. I lapped up every bit of juice I could before she pushed me away, breathing heavily and flushed. I left her and moved on. From person to person I went, milking them dry and moving on. It was never enough. I needed more cum. Eventually, they threw me on the table again to fuck me and I moaned like a bitch in heat.

Weeks went by like this. Every night shoved in my cage. Every morning I was washed and fed, then shoved into the crowd. All day I was high and used roughly, always begging for more. The more shots I got, the more my memory and thoughts faded. It got to the point where the drugs would fade and my mind would be empty still. No thoughts, just longing for sex and drugs. I did what people told me blindly. I ate what I was given. Drank what was poured into my mouth. I'm not sure how many gallons of cum or piss I swallowed. Occasionally I was given other food when people dropped it on the floor and let me have it. I spent more time on my knees and back than on my feet. I hadn't seen the outside world in weeks and frankly, I had forgotten about it. My whole world was this bar and the people in it.

The bartender had me tattooed. It was a tramp stamp that said I was the property of the bar I was at. I didn't know the name. Another tattoo above my crotch said, "Please Fill". I wore a collar that said slut. My cage was beginning to be covered in keychains as a token of my work. I liked them. At least I think I did.

Twice a week I was taken to the groomers. I would be given a haircut if needed and get my whole body shaved. Nails were trimmed and any other adjustments were made to keep me looking fuckable. The groomer always rewarded me with his own load in my mouth before I left.

One day the people I would have once recognized as friends walked into the bar. They all stood, shocked as they saw me. I didn't recognize them.

"Dude? What the hell?! You've been here this whole time? Are you ok?" I advanced on him, hungry.

"What are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that? Hey... wait... stop!" I lunged at him. I pulled the pants down of someone who was once my roommate and best friend. He pushed my head away.

"Dude stop! What is wrong with you?!" He yelped.

"Hungry." I moaned. "You're soft. I'll fix." I lunged again, hoping to get his cock in my mouth. Two of my other "friends" stepped in and held me back.

"What the fuck is going on?!" One of them shouted. I struggled and grunted against them. The bartender appeared, grabbing me by my collar.

"Let him go," he demanded, pulling out his cock. I dropped to my knees and began sucking him, now content, as he explained.

"I don't know who you boys are but I picked this slut up off the street. I've trained him to be my toy and now he's mine. See how he eagerly sucks my cock? He doesn't remember anything but sex and drugs and pleasure. There's nothing you can do."

My friends stood around, gaping.

"What... how... how did you do this? Why did you do this?" One of them timidly asked after a second.

"Because I needed entertainment for my bar. Simple as that. I saw promise in him. I'm only helping him fill his deepest desires. As for how..." the bartender shrugged. "Drugs and cock. It wasn't that hard. I broke him quite easily actually." He smirked at their shocked and terrified faces.

"The person you once knew is gone. This is all that is left. I suggest you leave and forget about him. It'll be best for everyone." He shooed them away and they ran, bursting through the door and sprinting down the street. He laughed and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I whimpered.

"Mmmore. Please. Hungry." I grasped forward pathetically, yearning for his cock.

"I know, I know." He patted my head. "But I've already dropped three loads in you today. I'm tapped out."

I whimpered sadly, sinking to the floor. I looked up. He was smirking.

"I really have truly broken you haven't I. I told you I'd make you my toy. And I did."

12