Becoming a Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
The transformation is in high gear
1.5k words
4.54
6.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months have passed since being dressed in the school girl outfit for the very first time but my persona as sissy Haylee Alexis continues to grow. Dani and I have been shopping and I now have a full wardrobe of outfits to wear on a daily basis when I'm home. For whatever reason (probably the fact that I thought Heidi was so sexy the way she dressed.) I chose the slutty look and Dani approved. She has taught me to apply my own makeup and although I'm not good at it yet I'm getting better every day. I naturally have very thick and long eyelashes so there was no need for false ones. Just a little mascara and my eyes pop. I always had long hair so now a few months into this I no longer need to wear a wig. I have recently gone to the hair salon with Dani and had my hair trimmed and dyed blonde and I like to think I look a lot like Heidi.

A couple of months ago Dani sat me down and asked me how serious I was about becoming a real sissy. She explained that I could take female hormones that would change everything. But it was a big commitment. The benefits would be incredible. My body would change becoming much more feminine. I would grow natural tits. My butt would get bigger and my hips may even get wider. My voice would get higher and more feminine. My hair on my body may completely stop growing especially my facial hair. The down side is that my cock would no longer become erect and in fact would probably shrink. I would still have feelings in my cock and I would still have orgasms. But instead of 'shooting a load' It would dribble out like my precum does now. Additionally I wouldn't think that much about sex. (Which was usually pretty much every day all day. lol.)

"What do you think" she asked.

The thought of growing my own natural tits was very exciting. And the fact that I may look more like a woman with a skinny waist and big hips and big butt was also a major turn on. A huge dilemma was that I wouldn't think about sex every day, and that I would not be able to get a hard on. The other one was the major elephant in the room... What about the kids? How would we tell them? What would they think? Thankfully they were both studying over seas and we wouldn't see them for another six months. Dani suggested that we tell them I'm bicurious and I was just exploring that side of myself.

She said "It's 2024 and they're both adults. They will be understanding. And we will be able to expand on that over the coming months."

Dani always knew what to say, and how to handle things. It's one of the many reasons I love her. Telling them in small doses seemed to be a good idea. I told her that I needed to sleep on it. It was a much bigger deal than I had originally thought.

When I woke up the next morning I had come to the realization that my desire to be a real sissy was worth any risks we would encounter and that I was ready to take the next big step.

I've now been on female hormones for the past couple of months and I am definitely noticing a huge difference in my body. It's really looking quite remarkable if I might say so myself. My ass is looking rounder and fuller and I have sprouted the most adorable little tits with puffy nipples. I'm even starting to sound like a woman. The only downside is my cock has shrunk but not as much as I thought it would and thankfully I am still able to get hard. Although no more morning wood.

Dani and Heidi are very pleased with my transformation. I have given Dani the green light to fuck other other men as I am no longer able to please her in that manner. She has a special relationship with Roger (with Heidi's blessing). Roger and Heidi stay over at least once a week and they sleep in bed with Dani. I am only called in to clean up Roger's cum from Dani's or Heidi's pussy. I have grown to cherish that time as that's usually my only sexual interaction with them as a group. I eagerly lap up his thick gooey cum from their dripping cunts and I now have an unquenching thirst for a man's seed to fill by belly.

I now sleep in the spare bedroom alone and on occasion Roger or Heidi will come in to have their way with my tight and very willing ass. And if I've been an extra good sissy Dani will allow me to sleep on the floor at the foot of her bed.

Over the past few months, Dani has given me more and more of the household chores, which I am to do while wearing either just a thong and high heels or some slutty outfit that turns Roger on when he is over. His favorite is the schoolgirl outfit without any underwear. He likes me to bend over so he can see my now tiny balls hanging down before he enters me from behind. At first, taking his huge cock was unbearable but now I look forward when he tells me to put on my most sluttiest outfit because I know whats coming next. The feeling of his warm seed, shooting deep into my ass and then slowly dripping out, is undescribable. Something that everyone should experience, at least once in their life

Heidi has taught me a lot about dressing slutty and I love wearing similar clothes to her that show off my nice new tits and my new tiny pussy. We talk about going out together as twins and trying to seduce men... I hope we get to do that soon. Heidi and I actually have similar bodies and a lot of her clothes fit me. I am 40 years old and I weigh 120 pounds. I've lost close to 40 pounds over the last couple of months probably due to the hormones also because I want to look sexy and I am not eating anything fatty at all. I want to look my best. Not to mention after I'm done work I have to do all the chores around the house so I'm on my feet all day long. Or on my knees, depending on the situation. Not only does Dani and Heidi, like their pussies licked by me. Which brings me great pleasure. Roger likes me on his knees as well.

Roger and Heidi had invited us to their house for a pool party. I thought it was just gonna be the four of us but when we arrived, I noticed quite a few cars in the driveway. Since I thought it was only us I had dressed very slutty, wearing Heidi's see-through black top with no bra, a black thong and her white skirt and my 4 inch pumps with white knee high socks. I think I looked sexy as hell and if you didn't know me, you definitely would've thought I was a girl. (I had not packed a swimsuit because I had planned on going into the pool in the sexy black thong topless). Dani looked sexy as hell too. She recently had her nipples and clit pierced and she was wearing a see-through, white bikini top and matching thong with a white mesh cover up skirt. I don't know if she knew people would be there or not but she definitely dressed like she did not (at least in my mind.) We rang the front doorbell and walked in and met Heidi coming to the door.

She said "Oh my gosh, you guys look sexy as hell! Come on in." As she leaned in an gave us both a kiss on the lips.

"What's with all the cars?" I asked.

"Oh that's Roger's work out buddys from the gym.. I thought we told you that. They are all out back playing games. Will you guys help me get the food ready?"

While we were getting the food together, I told Heidi that I did not bring a bathing suit because I thought it was just us. She said not to worry she had a one piece slingshot bikini (google it if your unfamiliar) that would look perfect on me. We left Dani preparing the food and headed for Heidi's bedroom. She pulled out this tiny suit that fit in the palm of her hand. There was nothing to it and I'm thinking I'm gonna wear that? Anyhow, after trying it on I realized how sexy it was. My puffy nipples were barely covered and you definitely could see them through the thin material. The way the suit went up the crack of my ass and up over my upper hips on either side gave the perfect illusion of a banging bubble butt. And the feeling of the material of the suit in my butt crack was sending me the most amazing vibes. And even though I wasn't born a woman I certainly looked and felt like one sexy ass bitch now!