Becoming a Sissy Ch. 04

Story Info
Haylee hits her stride.
1.9k words
4.74
5.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rejoined Dani in the kitchen and I asked her how I looked as I did a pirouette. "Wow Haylee you look really cute. It fits perfectly and your tiny bulge is so tiny it looks really cute, The guys are going to have trouble keeping their hands off you."

I thanked her and asked "Did you know they were going to be here?" Dani just smiled but said nothing.

"They may not be able to keep their hands off you Haylee but they sure as hell will all want to fuck you Dani you are so damm hot!" chimed in Heidi. And she was right. Dani looked stunning as ever. I got very excited at the fact that I might get to see Dani fucked today. And that men may want to put their hands on me. We made our way out back with all the food in hand.

Roger saw us and immediately offered his assistance. "Hey ladies.... You look amazing! Let me help you with that.". We set up everything on the Gazebo. I could feel we were being stared at by all the guys and I must say it felt good!

"Hey everyone these are our friends Dani and Nigel. Nigel is a sissy and likes to be called Haylee." Roger announced. "And even though they are married, they are both here for your pleasure. Feel free to do what you want with them." I looked at Dani and she winked. I think she knew this was going to happen all along.

Heidi leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Sorry I didn't tell you, but I didn't think you would've came if you knew. Just have fun you are sexy as hell. Just be yourself.. They won't hurt you."

I was mortified! Wow are you kidding Roger? So the secret was out right from the get-go. In a weird way it kind of actually felt good to get that out up front. Now if anybody did want to touch me they knew that I had a she-cock. No surprises or awkwardness, which I decided could be a good thing.

There were six men if you included Roger. All of the men were built like him. Big strong muscular men that could bench press all of us if they wanted to. They each came up and introduced themselves to Dani and I. My humiliation was slowly subsiding.

They asked if we wanted to join in their game of pool volleyball so of course we said yes. Everything was going great. Music was pumping out of multiple speakers and after a few cocktails we were all feeling very relaxed. Dani may as well have been naked as once her white suit got wet it was completely see through! I was so turned on by her! The guys were too. They were practically falling over each other vying for her attention and approval. Dani was having the time of her life. Seeing these muscular men jumping and diving around during volleyball showing off their athleticism was also turning me on.

Roger suggested we play a dare game so we all got out of the pool and headed to the gazebo. He told everybody who wanted to play it would cost $100 and the winner would take all. Anybody who was interested was to Venmo him the money. Everybody but Heidi was in as she was going to be the moderator of the contest. He pulled out a box and opened it. Inside were two stacks of cards. One of them was labeled QUESTIONS and the other one was labeled INSTRUCTIONS. Heidi explained the game to us. One by one we would each grab a card from the question stack. If you answered the question correctly you were safe and were in the running for the jackpot but if you answered it wrong you had to take a card from the instruction stack and do what it said and were no longer eligible for the jackpot. Roger then explained that we all needed to agree to do what the instructions said otherwise we can't play. One by one, we all agreed.

Roger suggested that Dani go first as her and I were the only two who had not played this before. I would go second.

Dani pulled the first question card. She read it aloud. "What is 15 times 12?"

My brain was quickly calculating it. Easy 180 I thought to myself.

"150?" Dani answered.

"Sorry my love. The correct answer is 180. Now grab an instruction card and read it out loud" Heidi said. (Heidi had the answer sheet.).

Dani reached over and grabbed the card. She looked at it and blushed. "You must grope each of the men in the group and guess who has the largest cock." she read. All the men cheered. Obviously they were all proud of their junk. Dani got right into it and started with the guy to her right Tom, I think his name was. She reached down and grabbed his package and I could see her moving her hand up and down so you could actually see the outline of his impressive cock, which seemed to be growing fast. She slid her hand down and cupped his balls. He in turn squeezed both her tits and pinched her nipples.

She said "Mmmm I like this one." She made her way around the circle groping and stroking each mans crotch getting more adventurous and more into it as she went. When she got to Roger, she actually stuck her hand inside of his bathing suit and stroked him to a full erection while the two of them kissed passionately. Everybody was cheering! She said, "I guess we should disqualify him because I already know how big he is." She was in her element and enjoying every second of this. When she got to me, she said "Well we already know my sissy husband doesn't even qualify because he doesn't have a cock any more" and with that she grabbed my bathing suit and pulled it aside exposing my tiny she-cock. and with her other hand, she petted it. "Nice little pussy." she cooed.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Very nice!" I heard someone in the group yell out. I looked down, and I saw the hint of pre-cum on my man pussy. They actually like me I thought.

"OK" Heidi said "Dani you now have to guess who has the biggest cock." Her guesses ranged from 6 inches to 10 inches guessing that a man named Bruno had the 10 inch one. They were all told to reveal what they were packing by pulling down their bathing suits. My man pussy was throbbing looking at 6 beautiful manly veiny uncut cocks!I It turned out Dani was spot on. Bruno was the biggest in length

Bruno said "I bet you can't wait to feel this inside you!" as he grabbed his massive cock and pretended to stroke it.

Dani just smiled at him and winked at me. "Your turn." she said.

I grabbed a card and read aloud. "Who was the second president of the United States?" I panicked. I suck at history. I know Washington was the first president but I don't know who the second president was. Who does I thought? "Thomas Jefferson?"

"I'm sorry my luv you are incorrect. It is John Adams don't feel bad. I didn't know the answer either" Heidi revealed.

I knew what was next. Grab the instruction card and read it out loud. I was terrified but excited at the same time. "Pick one person from the group and perform oral sex on them. When they cum your turn is over." Wow... Are you kidding? Should I pick Dani? I know how to make her cum. Roger too. And I absolutely love the taste of his jizz. She wouldn't want me to pick either of them. She would want me to pick probably Bruno. I'm not picking Bruno. He's too big. I can't pick Heidi because she's the moderator. OK I'm gonna pick Noah. his penis was perfect. completely shaven, not too thick and probably about 7 inches when fully erect. And he had the best body out of everybody completely hairless and muscular. "I choose Noah."

He actually smiled and walked towards me and said "On your knees bitch." I assumed the position in front of him smiling as I knelt. He stood before me with his man sausage dangling inches from my face. My mouth was watering eager to please him. He walked forward his cock swaying side to side, his huge ball sac swinging in perfect harmony and within a second they smacked me in the mouth. That was so hot it felt like slow motion, and I wished they could keep smacking me in the mouth. I reached out my hand, and grabbed his flaccid veiny meat and inserted it into my mouth. It felt incredible. I started kissing it.

Giving it lots of individual pecks. Like it was our first date. I began licking his shaft sliding my mouth back and forth along it. It was growing in my hands and mouth. I ran my tongue over his mushroom head and I swallowed the head like it was a lollipop. I began slurping on it as I reinserted the head into my mouth. Licking and slurping. His cock was now almost completely hard. I went down on his cock, gagging and choking the further I went until I had completely deep throated it. I was gagging, so I had to pull back. I reinserted his throbbing penis into my eager mouth and I cupped his balls with my hand and started squeezing gently massaging them the way I used to like mine massaged. He was now fully erect in my mouth. I heard Dani cheering me on.

Telling me "Suck that cock you sissy faggot" That just turned me on even more. I loved when she degraded me. I took both my hands and grabbed his ass and pulled him to me. With my helping hands he started face fucking me. I was gagging and having a hard time breathing, I started making gagging, gargling noises. The same noises I've heard many times when I was the one doing the face fucking. He thrust his hips into my face. It felt so exciting to have everybody watching me getting my face fucked. It was turning everybody on in the group too. They were feeding off our vibe and getting into it as well.. Dani was stroking two cocks while kissing Roger all the while keeping an eye on me. Heidi was bent over sucking Bruno's and Tom's cock. WTF was going on? Is this really happening?

At that moment Noah's pumping intensified to a quick rhythmic pace. He took both of his hands and placed them on the back of my head pushing it forward while thrusting his cock all the way down my throat. I felt like I was going to pass out but I knew he was about to cum and I couldn't wait to taste his sperm. He let out a wild lion like roar! And there it was. Hot gooey cream hitting the back of my throat, spilling out the sides of my mouth. It tasted heavenly. Like pineapples. I swear. And I thought as I swallowed his load.. I am becoming a cocksucking sissy faggot and I loved it. I looked over to Dani. She mouthed the words, "I'm proud of you."