Becoming a Sissy Ch. 05

Story Info
Haylee and Dani are the hit of the party.
1.6k words
4.7
4.7k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a note to all. I have received several requests to put more detail into my story so I began that in chapter 4, and I hope you are liking it. I've continued along those lines with chapter 5. Now back to the story and the "Game".

Next it was Roger's turn. He got the question wrong. He pulled a card from the Instruction pile. It read 'Choose someone from the group and blindfold them. Choose up to 3 others to join you in doing whatever you want to that person. This is a timed event. You will have 30 minutes to do what you may. The time starts now.'

"Dani its time for some real fun!" Roger said as he walked over to her and tied the blindfold around her head. He kissed her passionately, she responded likewise. His large hands squeezed and caressed her ample breasts. He then ran them down her sides squeezing her at her waist sliding them down to her curvaceous hips squeezing again and continuing downward until his massive hands were on her well rounded butt. He squeezed her ass cheeks and then smacked her hard on her exposed buttocks. He grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled it down with one swoop as she eagerly stepped out of them for him. He asked Bruno and Tom to pick her up and hold her as he pulled down his swim trunks to expose his impressive 9 inch erection. They each took a side and picked her up with one hand on her butt cheek and the other on her calf slowly spreading her legs to expose her glistening pussy. Wet from the excitement that was building up inside of her. She had never been manhandled like this and it was turning her on like nothing else before.

"Give me your fucking cock, Roger. I want you deep inside me.!" she begged.

He needed no encouragement and thrust his massive member into her swollen vagina. Pounding her so hard that Bruno and Tom were are almost knocked over. They regained their balance, and their grip, as he continued, thrusting in and out of her. She was moaning from the amazing sensations she was feeling from his mammoth cock.. He was going so deep into her she could feel him in her stomach. Her moaning was getting louder. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Shit! Fuck me! Shit! Fuck me! Oooooooooooh Yeah! Fuck me! Please Fuck me!' Oooooooooh! That feels so fucking good!" "I Want your Cum!" she cried out.

I was like a deer in head lights! I was frozen, and could not keep my eyes off what was happening to my wife. It was the most exciting thing I've ever ever seen and I did not want it to end.

Roger was cuming It was obvious to all by the speed of his thrusts and the Bellow that was emanating from his mouth..."Aaaaaaaargggghhhhhhh" he wailed!

He pulled out and grabbed his cock and shot rope after rope after rope, all over her pussy, stomach and tits. It was the most impressive load I had ever seen.

Dani's chest was heaving in and out, and she was breathing as if she had just ran a marathon.. The men laid her on a lounge chair, and she lay there panting for a minute or two catching her breath. "Haylee get over here and clean me up. Remove my blindfold so I can see what your doing." I was happy that she asked me to do it, and I pretty much ran to her and dropped to my knees. she said, "Start with my pussy."

Her vagina was engorged and her clit was the biggest I'd ever seen it. It looked magnificent. I couldnt wait to lick her. I flicked my tongue on her pussy and sucked on it. She began moaning her body shuddered. I gently sucked and sipped her cunt juices until there were no more.

"Nice job sissy" she said "Now get up here and clean up all this jizz! You better swallow every last drop of this! Hurry up we don't have all day! I eagerly lapped up Rogers cum.

Heidi said " OK times up. Hugo its your turn. grab a card lets go."

Hugo read his question and got it right, so he was still in the running for the jackpot. Bruno and Tom also got their questions right so they too were still in the running.

Next it was Kevin's turn. He got his question wrong so he grabbed his instruction card and read aloud "Bukkake someone in the group." "Ok I choose Haylee." All the men cheered.

Oh boy. I felt a little nervous but excited at the same time. So far, the only cum I'd ever tasted in my life (besides my own) was Roger's and now Noah's and within the next 15minutes I'm gonna be tasting all of them.

While they were getting ready Dani and Heidi pulled me aside and gave me some pointers. Dani told me to make sure I smile the whole time and look into their eyes. That would show them respect and how much I liked it. That I should lick their balls and squeeze them and to do whatever they told me. Heidi said I need to beg for their cum in the most gentle and soft feminine voice I could. And if they cum in your mouth make sure you swallow.

I knelt on the floor as they circled around me. They had been playing with their cocks for a minute or two now, and all of them were pretty much fully erect. They were all magnificent in their own way. Especially seeing them so close up and in my face. They looked twice as big and twice as gorgeous. And I couldn't believe I was about to taste all this man meat! I grabbed Bruno's shaft and stroked it with my left hand. With my right hand I played with his balls. I felt a cock on my ear so I turned and started sucking on it. I felt another on my other ear so I let go of Bruno's balls and grabbed it and started jerking it off. I felt like a movie star. Here I was on my knees sucking six huge uncut cocks all ready to explode on me! I remembered what the girls told me so I started begging for their cum and looking into their eyes while smiling.

"Please give me your load! I practically whispered. I would look at one of them and smile and beg "I want your cum all over my face! Then I would look at the next guy. "Please fill my mouth with your thick jizz! and then to the next. " Please cum in my dirty slutty mouth! and so on and so forth. All the while grabbing and squeezing their balls. I looked up at Bruno. "I can't wait to taste your delicious filth!" I smiled at all of them and they kept stroking. Someone, I think it was Bruno was grunting as he stroked. I kept begging the entire 10 minutes or so it took for them to release their treasures. I had my tongue out and I was begging them to shoot their hot seed down my throat and all over me. I kept begging and one by one they stepped forward and shot countless ropes of their thick creamy semen down my throat and all over my face. I hungrily milked every last drop from their uncut veiny shafts and licked away any sweat from their balls. I was covered in all their glorious spunk! I felt so proud that lil ol sissy me had made them all cum! It made me feel so good and I felt so proud! And I thoroughly enjoyed it. What was I turning into?

Bruno reached over and kissed me passionately getting cum in his mouth from my mouth and pretty much all over him from rubbing up against me. " I think I love you!" he whispered in my ear.

Dani told me not to wash it off. she wanted me to remain like that the rest of the party so everyone could be reminded what a good little cocksucker I was. She had gotten it all on her camera and she was now showing all the guys.

"Damm that's so hot! Look at all that cum! Unbelievably sexy Haylee! Great job!" Roger commented.

I just smiled and thanked him.

Dani said " You should thank all of them."

So I went around to each one and personally thanked them for giving me their seed. They all said they loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat. Bruno and Noah both said they would like to see me again and asked if I went out on dates. I told them both that no one had ever asked me before and I would have to check with Dani if that was OK.

In the end Bruno won the game and the jackpot. " Hey Dani I will give you the $800 If you let me go out on a date with Haylee."

"Let me think about it." was her reply.

As the party wound down the boys headed to the cabana to shower and change. Dani and Heidi headed inside to shower leaving me outside to begin the cleanup. As the guys exited the cabana they came over to me and each gave me a kiss on the lips and a hug either grabbing my ass or rubbing my clit saying they couldn't wait to see me again. And knowing that Dani had invited all of them over to our house, I knew I would be seeing them again soon.

Heidi reappeared fresh from her shower and she said, "Come on Haylee lets get you cleaned up."