All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 06'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Aint this a bitch.

The slut had the nerve to be mad because he was following her cheating ass. He needed to to at least find out that Brian was in on it and beat him to a pulp. You should do a year 26 and have him find out the whole truth and expose them all for the bitch and bastards they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the bitch is the dumby who wrote this shit

you get your kicks been a asshole,so be it.the story wasn't cute or funny,it was a whore and some asshole writer who get off writing about wrongs done to people for his kicks.you know what they call those kind of people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Liked it

Somethings are so predictable like the dumbass comments of some. You know the category, you read the title and now you complain about the wife being a slut: no shit!

Great story, I liked how you let your story progress and not end like the others after just one part. Hope you do more like this.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Well........

Once again I'm glad you said you never really care about comments, positive or negative. That way I don't have to spend much time typing up a reason why.

>=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Poor Helpless Bastard

This writer can turn the nicest family man into a helpless cuckolded bastard and smile about it then do it again for 6 more chapters - then conclude it with the slut wife still laughing at hubbies writer created braindead helplessness.

I don't think he feels its erotic - it is just his way to humiliate married men or men in general. By making them dumb, weak and helpless he feels it arouses somebody besides himself and it probably does.

There are a few really sick boys out there who require pathetic helpless humiliation to get aroused as they have done everything else to such a level that they are so jaded that only really below human convention material excites thier nearly numb cock and mind.

What are they going to do after bobie further numbs them beyond his depraved subhuman crudeness? Attitudes towards bobies work such as it is has worn thin on every site he is writing on but maybe he doesn't care anymore. He sees the negative comments and plows on so just continue to score to your feelings and comment accordingly while he continues to allow the comments as that will soon end - right bobie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To Mr "Liked It"

What pisses people off about this kind of story is not the fact that the wife became a slut. Everybody knew that was going to happen, its in the title.

What is infuriating is the complete lack of any form of justice or fairness. I for one don't give a shit if the wife in the story becomes a slut, but I hate it when she apparently gets away with it and the husband (usually a nice family man who has done no wrong) ends up being shafted by all and sundry. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him" cuts no ice, fact is that he is under the impression that his wife actually follows her marital vows and is being mostly honest with him - what he gets is a lying, vow-breaking bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Used

Used to like your stories,but this is sick, and as the author so are you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If it was me.

She confessed its time for a divorce. I got divorce once for less reasons then that. A friend of mine told me my ex was cheating on me. I filed for divorce the next day. Thank God for no-fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Way too long

Way too long bob, you could have done that in one submission. plus it was pretty stupid even for a loser like you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this was fucked up

to long and the ending was shit...he should have fucked a 100 women to make up for her shit... and to live with a whore that long ...im sorry but i do believe she should have lost tim ... he was way to good for her sorry ass he should have ended up tossing her ass out and owning her company and her bosses and been fucking their wives also .. after all he did have the biggest dick af any she fucked .... he should have been doing all the fucking around would have been nice if she got aids or something and gave to her boss and time boss also

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
hmmmm....

i think the unfairness of the story is the only real part to think of ..... i mean, this shows how some real good people get their lives and times wasted with people like Sarah.... but, again, Sarah should have some morale too not to be with this guy, Tim.. she knew Time deserved better... no real guilty feelings, no true soft corners for her husband - that's really devilish....

i think, u got urself betrayed brutally sometime... and, so, ur female characters are always devoid of love, committment... and ur central guy characters, probably u, remain full, stupidly loyal and utterly honest. i feel sorry.

but, again, that's really unfair... i mean, i am beginning to loose any faith and loving notions about females and marriages.... i think, there will always be doubts... it's goddamn ur preaching to portray women like that....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

You have posted a lot of shitty stories. This is the worst.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Please kill this (or better yet, her) in Chap. 7!

First of all about the slut wife catagory. I have no problem with the slut wife/husband IF she/he has some redeeming feature. The problem with Bob's stories aren't that the wife is a slut, it is that she is invariably a selfish, unthinking, and unfeeling slut without an ounce of compassion in her. Some of the most appealing and erotic stories I have read here are about slut wives. I LOVE a good erotic slut wife story! But I have real problems with stories about unfaithfulness which basically shit on the spouse and then proceed to rub his/her nose in it. JustPlainBob CAN write but his characters have only passion and no COMPASSION, only lust and no LOVE. The women serve no other purpose than to be a vagina on legs. And the men he depicts sure aren't the ones I would want sharing a parapit with me in a firefight! (Guess I just dated myself)

This story needs to end. Oh, and about the divorce. I agree with the commenter who mentioned no-fault. Colorado is a no fault state. You don't need a reason to get a divorce. Heck, you can walk into El Paso County Courthouse with the filled out paperwork, pay the filing fee, and for all practical purposes, BANG!, it's a done deal. All that is left is selling the house, dividing the profits from the sale and dividing up the property. They even have the comfort of a sliding scale for Child Support which can be taken directly from the pay. NO MUSS NO FUSS. I suggest that Sarah's dumbshit husband take immediate advantage of this and in the immortal words of Paul Simon: Get out the back, Jack, Make a new plan, Stan, Drop of the key, Lee and get yourself free!

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 18 years ago
I said it before and I'll say it agian...

Just Plain Stupid...

You once said that you write for yourself and others be damn.

God,... how can you look in the mirror and still say that to "YOURSELF".

Get help...

prue whiteprue whiteabout 18 years ago
Bob is tired

He is suffering from writers cramp. The first sign of this is that he is writing crap. He cannot stop himself. He is addicted to publishing stories in Lit and when he has one of these slumps he juist writes crap. I do not think he gets the same satifaction as when he writes a good one.

mreneetgmreneetgabout 18 years ago
Please People.....Just stop reading for God's sake

All these people that are so critical.......I just don't get it. This is fiction. The story can be fair or unfair. If you have written something better then this story, then post your USER NAME and lets see what you have to offer. If the title gives away the story, then stop after CHAPTER 1. Why are you still reading this story if it is so crappy, if it insults your intellegence, morality, etc. (This is after all, chapter 6)....I think some people need to look in their own mirror and ask themselves why they are reading something they could not share in church, if they think Bob is twisted or sick. Back when I bought and paid money $$$$ to buy Penthouse letters, or Penthouse Forum, I didn't write to Penthouse and rant and rave about stories being unfair, poorly written, or that the author was sick. Why does the internet make this behavior socially acceptable?

By the way, for those that think the story wasn't orginal, I thought her doing it in the limo while being followed was very orginal.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Hey mreneetg, guess what?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of what you think.

Someone once said I don't have to be a cook to know what I like to eat. Guess what, same can be said for writing. You don't have to be a writer to know what you like to read.

I will admit some folks are way too harsh with some of the comments, but I have to totally agree with the comments of the "Unfairness" of it all. Guess what, it seems like in 95% of the "Slut wife" series stories the husband gets shafted and he just lives with and "thats" what some folks are talking about when they say "it's not original".

And guess what? I called this ending by chapter 4, the only thing I missed was that I said that the husband would huff and puff. The only thing he did was ask, get an answer, then go "Oh well". How's that for originality? Can't call it orignal when you already know the ending can you?

But everyone has opinion, and apparently so do you >=)

Moked OutMoked Outabout 18 years ago
Humble who???

I thought the story content is great;made me feel like I was right there fucking her ass the whole time,I can still hear her begging for my cock.I'd have liked to have added more about Jenny's transpireings at a second thought though...But there is a valid point that has come up about Bobs'stories... The first problem is that the women he writes about are all too good looking and like the old rapeist adage about the sexy dressed woman in the back alley she was just asking for it by being in public... The second problem is those damned microwave towers being pointed everywhere 'so that horny males everywhere get the benifit of about 500 years worth of subliminal notion and emotional trigger studyies directed towards twelve year girls.'I can sum it up with a quote from a Britney Spears Favorite... "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME".

Moked OutMoked Outabout 18 years ago
Antecdote:

The 500 years studying that can be done with emotion detectors(emf readers) and TV projectors before you run into a 'solid steel' impregnable wall. Now don't sit too close to those screens;that is for trained professionals only. Personally; I think it is funny... Where am I comeing from; Seen the new kids moive, Chronicles of Narnia, about the matrix, or magic kingdom? Poor tumblus with his 'banned books on humans'... About to seduce or rape a 6 year old human girl. That was the actual scene; that is how fast I went through that place. Never give them an inch. That was the time period 1984 is about. I don't know what the hell; my personal thoughts:American Freedom (a little insight;if king-dom meens kings-land...) where everyone is equal until proven guilty; then you get punished. I pay 'citizens to stay legal' I don't pay for repeat offending criminals to get meal tickets and warm dry places to sleep with internet until they can go and terrorize legal citizens more or to stay in prison to teach other newer criminals better ways to lie,steal,and cheat your life from you until they find a convient way to eventually kill you.Criminals don't get justice.They hit a solid steel wall I built.Blah blah blah;you make your own choices...Do you want to take the red pill, the bleu pill, or would you rather have a bullet?

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

Ok ending I thought she should have got caught

samissamisabout 18 years ago
Interesting that noboby

seems to mind that the wife didn't have to say the cliche of as long you I didn't get caught, it wouldn't have hurt you. She wasn't caught, and husband wasn't hurt.

abhijit91abhijit91about 18 years ago
Wimp

Hi Bob i told you earlier bring your wife and mother so that I can fuck your wife and you can fuck your mother side by side. I will take your mother also.

d70photogd70photogabout 18 years ago
man, I don't know

I was sort of rooting for her, but that ending... just pissed me off. Don't know why, but that woman just calls out for a retribution. Not even the tiniest bit of guilt on that one when she blames the husband for her cheating. Sigh.

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
JPB

Given the number of 00 ratings there would appear to be a lot of readers who hope you will run out of names for slut wives sooner rather than later.

ozdroogeozdroogeover 17 years ago
Yawn. Oh so dreary

This story just went on forever. A good start that just repeated itself through 6 bloody chapters and the only reason I stuck with it was I thought there had to be a great ending! Boy was I disappointed at such a predicable depressing conclusion to what was a boring repetitive story that didn’t warrant two chapters let alone six. The only reason that I thought there would be an interesting ending was based on the fact that I have pretty much enjoyed all of the “Becoming A Slut Wife” series and the husband equivalent as you produce some fine and varied work. This piece is just self indulgent mental masturbation but heck one complete failure among such good overall writing I suppose can be forgiven please don’t stop your stories are quite enjoyable.

drooge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A BIG PIECE

A 6 part slut wife story that without doubt is the biggest piece of shit ever published.Wait,No I dont think so.this was no story,it told no story,it was just a bunch of words that said nothing and went nowhere.For an author like JPB,who has proved he can write good stories, one has to wonder why he writes shit like this fron time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
For the idiots that think no harm no foul. Where

is the no harm? Where is the no foul? Being to stupid to realize you are being fouled or harmed doesnt mean it hasnt happened. The woman here is a cumdump whore, nothing more, nothing less. She is used by various men and willingly is used and abused, mentally and physically, by them. To conceive of such actions without knowing eventually she will be infected with STDs or HIV is absolutely illogical. Any and all times a wife is away from the man providing her lifestyle, and that is all he does for her, is time taken from a loveless marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bob v ohio

the ending w ohio gave husband some equal footing while she believed she has a gullible but loving spouse, THIS is to the contrary. the obvious actions - pretty much but a sore thumb? no, if he knew, leave her at the hotel with his knowledge and she's got job security, not to worry for her.

if he does not, then get the data and go, even after that long of a marrigae and her 'love for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical JPB dog shit story - another slut wife and

stupid wimp husband. Now this shit is being posted on SOL - christ JPB - put this trash on Dark Wanderer where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yup..it's on SOL

Ya gotta change the ending. Tim should inform Sarah that he knew all about her cheating all along and since then has maintained a second family with out her knowing. He should introduce his children to her...Sarah age 18 and Tim Jr age 15 ...and his Mistress who all came along for the Holiday and are in the rooms 3 doors down...

savvyluvrsavvyluvrabout 13 years ago
Disagree

I disagree with the previous poster. I love your stories. I know both sides of this situation. My wife cheated and left me. I hated it, but for some reason love the promiscuity of it all. Since then, I've been with several married women who all enjoy fucking around with many men. Some out of spite, and some just because it was who they were. This story isn't far fetched at all in my experience.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Just Plain SHIT!

dog shit, horse shit, bullshit...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

and her deceit is so bad and he is so stupid, lets not go there. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
This was merely a stroke story

You are better then this!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
My god, Bob...

...this six-part vile piece of crap is shitty by even your incredibly low standards. Let's see, no plot, no pay-off, zilch, zip, nada. You could've condensed the story down to one part with two or three pages by foregoing a detailed description of every time Dave fucked her ass. Okay, so Dave fucked her ass, we get it. It really doesn't need to be mentioned twenty-five times or ever how many it actually was. I know it felt like twenty-five hundred. It may not be the worst story that I've actually read on this website but it's definitely in the top ten.

Oh yeah, FD45, much like your stories, you need to proofread your comments. It's "better than this" not "better then this". By the way, he really isn't.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

That confession would have cost Dave a little kiss from a taser, a tie strap around his cock and balls and the offending appendages properly stored in a glass jar full of sulfuric acid for him when he woke up. The little woman would just have to have a boating accident. Ain't love grand?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
And to think

I wasted good time reading such a piece of shit story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A cold bitch. Sorry her ass didn't get burned. Of course, this far fetched ending matches the far fetched plot line.

IsactaggedIsactaggedabout 10 years ago
Bullshit

Big time bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*****

We loved it!

Dave and Brian

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 9 years ago
I wonder

... just how often this scenario is actually true, how many cheating wives there are who still heave a sigh of relief that they got away with this kind of behaviour decades later. There are stories on this site about elderly couples who finally decide to confess to all they've done. Of course in this case she still decided to lie even after all those years. People cheat that's all there is to it, and women especially are pretty good at getting away with it! After all, it's just a story and although I too wanted some justice for the hubby it just wasn't going to happen with her so good at covering her tracks.

For me, the intriguing question is the extent to which women can still love their husbands even though cheating on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Future

I hope to see another chapter where Tim finds out and nice cuckold husband ceases to exist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No man and certainly no husband would believe that bullshit

She was busted and he divorced her cheating ass. That's the end of the story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Ugh!

She cheats because he SUSPECTS her of cheating?

And if she wanted anal sex, why not ask her husband for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bob

Your personal info has been leaked

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@nexttimearound

No woman can really "love" a man and do what Sarah did. By the way, what is your definition of 'love"? "I'M GOING TO FUCK A MILLION MEN BUT I "LOVE" MY HUSBAND. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Top Rate Narrative - 5 Stars

Inciteful exposition of one of the instinctual dualities of female human nature: 1) the need for security and procreation/child-rearing - where love, emotion and monogamy figure prominently - contrasted with 2) the need to propagate the species - where the paradigm is multiple partners in the quest for the "best seed"/insemination by the "best and strongest". The vast majority of men simply do not know or understand these two concomitant fundamental forces of nature that pull, push, influence and even control every woman - every day.

How can a woman be a wife-mother and slut at the same time? Simple. That's the fundamental nature of woman - to be both at the same time. Recognize and learn how to deal with it, or suffer the inevitable consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant and frustrating

Congrats. What a brilliant and frustrating story. Five out of five. First I want to say what a well written story this is. That is no surprise coming from JPB.

After a while the sex scenes become irrelevant to the story and I just wanted to see what would happen, what Sarah would do and how it would end which is the sign of a good story.

The frustrating part is that it didn't seem to be resolved in any way. Sarah doesn't get caught, doesn't feel guilty in the long run and even whens she partially confesses she blames her poor husband.

Maybe JPB meant me to feel that way at the end of the story. I recognize that. But I am still frustrated. Of course, this will not stop me from reading more JPB stories. And now I am off to read Ohio's alternate ending. Cheers Steve

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
i have that

just-been-fucked look.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Have The Kicker Comeback

When Sarah admits to Tim that she had had a one and only one 5-day anal sex only affair with Dave...her husband Tim asks Sarah, "Did you know that Brian, Dave and I were fraternity brothers in college? Fraternity brothers don't keep secrets from each other, and we share our women. I am the one who positioned Brian in the room across from the bathroom the night of the party, you remember the first time you cheated on me. I have hours upon hours of videos taken in hotel rooms when you serviced Brian, Dave, and others. Dave also gave me copies of videos he recorded with hidden cameras in his office and limo. And I have countless hours of video shot in our own home. Plus, I have had the pleasure of Jenny for the past 20 years. And I have my own girlfriends staked out in San Diego. In fact, I have four children there by three different fraternity brothers' wives."

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Ewwwwwwwww!

Lots of HOT sex but,a total piece of shit wife made it unappealing to the max!

How is it that Cucky didn't hire a PI to catch the cunt,like in so many other literotica stories?!

Gotta feel sorry for the sad sack,especially since the twat just shits all over him,again and again and again!

The only right way to end this soggy saga would have been to have that limo crash while she was being made air-tight and having the foursome found exactly like that,only well-done. "Becoming a Crispy Critter : Sarah - The End"

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Best line ever...

where she is indignant over the audacity of him thinking she was cheating.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Total crap

Another Bob story where the cheaters win. Getting really old.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Hate it.

Great writer but the content is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Well written story as usual. But I don't see how she comes home after all that fucking and Tim doesn't take one look at her and KNOW she's been fucked. No one is that good an actress. Hard to miss sloppy seconds. And when she told him the truth at the end? Why would he believe her? She sugar coats her infidelity and then asks for more suntan lotion? Don't make me laugh! He should have taken every asset he could get his hands on and left her. What a cunt!

1 star

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Known a lot of bitches in my days. Few this worthless

Poor fool wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Waste of time

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Haven't

I have not read this author previously although he is considered very good. This story is in no way good.

AnalstudAnalstudabout 4 years ago
Lying cunt

I missed the last line who’ve really ruins it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No change

No change in original opinion. This is as bad as Bob gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap and Double Crap

One of the filthiest LW stories I've read on this site and so excruciatingly painful. A stupid husband, yes , stupid to the very end and a whore for a wife! AND the stupid moron never catches on. It's just disgusting - and right to the end!! Where does this come from, JPB?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is the stuff

5 stars.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Ridiculous, ludicrous drivel. One would hope that a story on Literotica would at least be a tiny bit close to reality, but this one doesn’t even come close

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Almost teenage boy bathroom drivel.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Must be the worst JPB story out there.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

JPB ... Me diste cáncer, tu historia me dió cáncer

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

Dave was right. He is a doofus.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

I kind of feel bad for the husband Tim. If his wife had as many strange dicks sticking out of her as have been stuck in her she would look like a saguaro cactus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...