All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Toni'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ha ha ha ha..........

Loved his revenge - best yet

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
good story

I liked his trying to staple eric's dick to the desk. That would been great if he had had a carton stapler.

I agree with him. How could he ever trust her. She's bound to run across another big cock somewhere and it's back to the familiar addiction.

I'm surprised he never noticed a stretching of her pussy if she fucked Eric that much. Surely he was barely touching the walls.

A very sad situation.

rooster1rooster1almost 18 years ago
best last line

dont even think i would be willing to use her as a booty call but i liked the line about never trusting her agian.

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
If hubby was worth a damn she wouldn't............

Have strayed

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
intersting

interesting story. Iwould have to say she didlove him and wouldn't stray. But how could he ever be sure

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
My hats off to you

You are one of a kind and clearly the most unpredictable writer in this genre. Oh sure, there's going to be a slut somewhere in your stories. However, one really never knows what the ending will be and for that, you are to be commended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice story Bob!

It was a fun read... well put together.

Yeah, I don't think I could have stayed with her either - that was three years of lying to him.

Regards, DJ

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFalmost 18 years ago
Can you imagine being married to a guy

Who has so much hate that he has written 254 stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh The Planned Incongruity Of It All

He still maintains an exclusive fuck buddy whore who had cuckolded him 3 or more times a week for three(3) years with his boss's hemungus cock and never intended to quit the big one. But she didn't want to hurt him(?) and still loves him way up but not his liddle cock.

This is his old slut wife - not his ex-wife who evidently has downsized temporarily until she can find a larger replacement, which he admits will happen as soon as the locator service comes through. He can't divorce her or see another cuz he likes to wallow in his pathetic helplessness.

Wonderous talent expended on another helpless pathetic male who has writer forced shit for brains as intended. Another non-sensically senseless sordid male who doesn't know what to do - oh what to do.

Why bother bobie.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Well, it was a pretty good read Bob

Can't understand why the husband would want to keep seeing the wife after this for any reason, but the rest of the story was funny as all get out. And the husbands reaction to how he handled it was classic. Best laugh I've had in years.

But I can't see drinking from that well that someone else has been visting from time to time, but I guess we can't love everything about your stories from time to time.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Classic situations, need more details, reasons

Dear author,

This story is well written and shows you to be a experienced writer with a plan and organization to your story. It is a believeable story. I like you style, though I have not read many of your works. I would like you to add another chapter because I see it as lacking a definitive ending. Also, since you are regional being from Colorado, why not use information related to cities, towns, etc., to add some background color and history to your story? I'm not a writer of story stories and perhaps I'm missing somethoing here (my area has over the last 40 years plus been writing research articles in my area of neuroscience); but I'd like to see you set your story as to where it takes place in Colorado or elsewhere. In this regard, I enjoy the manner in which the writer H20wader sets his stories in his native Michigan. He describes cities, rivers, universities in Michigan in moderate to great detail, which to me is extremely interesting.

Keep up the excellent work!

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Trust..

It takes two to make or break a marriage. A marriage is something you have to work at, it does not come knocking at your front door.

He was right for leaving her for lying and cheating on him for three years. The only reason she admitted her cheating was because his boss said, "you tell him you are leaving him, or I will tell him I have been sleeping with you." The boss cut off his nose in spite of his face.

The husband is right in not wanting to get back with her. Once a cheat, always a cheat. How could he ever trust her again unless he was at her side 24/7. We know this is an impossibility, so the only thing there is to rely on is TRUST. Without TRUST, there is not a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bob Is Stuck in This Non-Erotic Revenge Story Rut

Bob seems to be fixated on these revenge stories that are in no way erotic. This is a forum for erotic writing. Bob, please return to writing your excellent erotic adventures that so many of your fans love. This kind of story does nothing for your readers that are looking for more of your excellent sexy stories. We know you can do it and can only hope that you will get out of this revenge funk/rut. Our sympathy is with for you for getting burned along the way, but let's move on now, Bob.

prue whiteprue whitealmost 18 years ago
Bob I love your revenge stories

Pay no attention to the creep below me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
He should cut all ties with her

In the last paragraph he goes on about how he would never trust her and the will never get back together, yet, in his own words, they have a relationship and the date. Nothing about other women. AS long as this continues, he will never really let go, and worse she will continue having hope he will give in.

In a way, he's become Eric. There's no love, only sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty Good

Sadly, he needs to move on, no point of dwelling on what might happen, go get a woman he can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to agree

I have to agree with a few posters below me. Your stories have become so similar as to be predictable. And this from reading just a handful of your most recent. This is not really erotica either. The sex should be the story line in erotica, not a subtext to a revenge story. This should really be in the non-erotic category.

StavoStavoalmost 18 years ago
You are closing in on the grand finale.....

You have that way of almost making the story come to life and one can clearly visualize the chapter in the story given, but in a mixed, meshed sort of way. You have to admit, doing a sex story and trying to instill and install humor is truly a hard road.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Toni was not a slut. She only craved what she wanted in her pussy. She is only doing the thing that God provided for her and for some reason I seem to recall that God called everything 'good' that he made.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Again, the irritating premise

It is irritating because you write very well, and no matter the exact nature of the psychological bias (a grudge towards women or towards men or both), the working assumptions for the PLOT should be convincing. The repeated invitation in your stories to believe that the women are mostly mindless walking big-dicks sensors, which operate and even self destruct to get attached to the biggest target, is the most disruptive element in your stories. No matter how much humor and or good dialog you put - the flawed premise is, so to speak, sticking out. It’s as if you say: and for you guys only simplistic stories…

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Wow

Excellent story, so well done. JPB placed the husband in the middle of where so many cheated upon husbands find themselves. A classic dilemma and his conclusion is almost foregone. Very good story, very well done. My thanks to the storyteller.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
How convulated is her thinking.

She is going to stop fucking the guy with the big dick because he was going to tell her husband she was cheating on him, but she wouldn't stop cheating on the husband on her own. How stupid is that?

It's the magic big dick. Watch it sway back and forth. You are getting sleepy.....sleepy.....and horny. You cannot resist the big dick. It is more important than love or commitment or your husband. Do not underestimate the power of the big dick.

Hahahaha.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
one of JPB's best

This is a good one, because it has some real feeling in it (or so it seems to me). It's less mechanical than many of JPB's, and leaves me feeling genuinely sad for the two people whose marriage is destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
625 am

I just had to tell you it's a pleasure to know there is someone out there that understands that irregardless is a double negative. Just a little thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks

Thanks for the story. I have missed your stories here lately.

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
slut w a heart

she was shameless and acted in self defense. at least she was realistic enough to consider the consequences and the reactions. her actions of guilt, love. other? he extricated himself and something positive to be said for him

striker1017striker1017almost 16 years ago
Expand

Your stories have always been great, but you need to start expanding your horizons. All stories cannot always have good endings. There needs to sometimes be consequencences to someone who is just a bad person. ALL your stories always have happy endings one way or another. It really gets to be boring that everybody always gets away with everything. It's just not realistic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
poignant

i suspect there were cues during the 3 years, but the belief that all was as it should be, and denial ? guilt, other that prompted her assistance ?

the end was appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The wife of course is a piece of trash, good

hearted to some but still pure trash. After all she could have blackmailed the boss after the first time. The husband at least is smart enough not to live with her. Hell fucking her is to chancy at that god knows what diseases she may have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap!!!!!

Sometimes good sometimes crap. This ones crap!!!!!! Keep writing. You are Just Plain Bob.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Fuck off!

I would tell my bitch of an ex wife that I never wanted to see or hear from her again and that I would spend the rest of my life trying to forgive myself for loving and trusting a round heeled slut lile her.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with hawkeye

she fucked off for three years, and now you love him. Please slut number one in the house

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Oh Please!

Get a life you douches. The girl you married probably wasn't a virgin and you probably aren't the best sex she ever had. Girls work differently then that.

Any girl this guy dated and laid probably wouldn't be a virgin and he probably won't be the best sex she ever had.

So instead, doing the thing to keep his pride (LOVED stapling his dick to the desk, Bob), he occassionally gets a no strings piece of enthusiastic pussy. Life could be worse for him.

The one thing I don't believe is her 'waiting'. Girls are much more pragmatic then that.

firas01firas01over 10 years ago
Another masterpiece from the master

just a proof that JPB can write in any theme and be the best in it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
No Reconciliation Possible

No way. No how. I would have rather stayed in jail. Fucking cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife. She should live in extreme pain, alone.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey betrayed..

I wish for once you would really tell us how you feel about cheating wives.

JPB, thanks for writing. 5*****. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's Just Sex

How many times do you read that in a similar story? As strange as it may seem however, sometimes that's just exactly what it is as in this case. I gave it 4*, would have been a 5* if the author, who's almost always at least good, often great, could have found a novel way to full reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Never

Never EVER get over the hurt of what she did. And what she did 2 to 3 times per week after that.

My own wife, some 30 years ago was approached by an old boyfriend who had pictures and said he'd spread them around if she didn't start putting out for him again, although she was married. Tom and I had never gotten along, he'd cheated on my wife while they went out and I have no time for cheaters.

Jodi came home and told me exactly what he said and that yes, he had pictures of the two of them. That's all I need. As the husband, it is my duty to protect my wife and my marriage. She told me exactly how insistent he was with her, that she started putting out for him.

When I went to his place, I went through the door. I didn't knock on it, I didn't try the lock, I went through the door. I had a doubled bitted axe in my hand and I opened that door like it was butter. Or at least, a slice of bread. Old Tom was home and had cowered down in a back room, thankfully he didn't own a gun.

We had a talk. A long talk. It was a talk that took multiple raps alongside his head with the butt of my axe and perhaps a mentioning or two of how good it would look after it sliced through his 'junk'. He willingly handed me all the pictures and I'd forgotten how good she looked when she was 16 years old and very thin! I burned them all and advised him I'd be back in a week to check on him.

We've never seen him since.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO RECONCILE

always maintain a supply of longer staples. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hits close to home

When I was a youngster just out of high school, I was in a helluva fight against two guys. Just when I was getting the upper hand one of them came up behind me and kicked me between the legs so hard, he lifted me off the ground. I went down, almost unconscious and definitely vomiting, then they put the boots to me. I remember their names well, William and Thomas. They were both in the same class growing up as my wife-to-be and come to find out, both had fucked her at one time or another.

My nuts were swollen bad enough I had to keep them on ice for a week. No way would I leave the house, I called in to work sick and hoped I didn't die! I didn't and after a month or so, I healed up alright and everything worked properly. Fast forward a couple years and I had married Ilene, the girl they both had fucked a LOT, unbeknownst to me.

As soon as they found out, both of them started hounding my wife while I was at work. Telephone calls, stopping by, at the post office, etc. Why she didn't tell me, I'll never know, I would have put and end to it, one on one I could kick either of their asses. After a year of marriage, Ilene thought we should start trying to have a baby, something I was all for. Man, we did it constantly, day and night. Turns out, she did it more than I did.

At my yearly physical, something mandated by the company I worked for, the Doc found something on a nut that he was concerned about and I went in to have it looked at, not telling Ilene, no need for extra worry. I had to jack into a dish and they did an ultrasound and such to my nuts. It turned out, I was totally and completely sterile, but we also found out the growth was a benign cyst, with no cause for worry. I was so relieved, I never thought to tell my wife the news, because I was going to live!

Imagine how I felt a few days later when she waiting for me as I came home with the great news she was pregnant! I was so overcome I actually fainted. It was like a curtain was being drawn down over my eyes and the next thing I knew, my wife was waking me up and laughing at me. She was so overcome with joy, I didn't have the heart to do anything but start my planning.

First papers for divorce. When I was growing up I worked in the hayfields with a guy trying to make extra money for his schooling, he was working toward becoming a lawyer. Well, he did and a very good one, my folks used him a few times with great results. He took my case that very evening (I called him at home) and drew up all the papers, getting the info from my Doc and laying out everything to be split up, not that we had much, being young and married for a little less than 2 years. Ilene couldn't understand my lack of happiness and was stunned when I began moving my stuff into the extra bedroom. I told her I was sick and if she was pregnant, she didn't want to be around me. She actually bought it.

At work the following day, I gave it some thought and figured I'd better confront her. When I got home she was waiting for me with her parents which made it all the harder. I was kind enough to wait until they left, smiling, nodding and laughing appropriately while they were there. As soon as they left, I asked her point blank, who had been fucking her or more correctly, who had she been fucking? Of course she lied, tried to deny it but I was ready and continued to pound away at her untruths.

It wasn't until I pulled out my paper from the clinic showing her I was sterile and explained why, that she folded. She folded because of a simple reason, both Bill and Tom had been coming around and fucking her while I was at work. Sometimes 3 or 4 times per week between the two of them. She tried to tell me they forced her but that many times every week (even during her period they went up her butt) was being forced. Besides I explained, as her husband it was my duty to have protected her. She had left that night and pulled in only a few minutes after her folks to their house and had to tell them what happened. We got along awfully well and they were both heartbroken. She was served the next day. Her folks explained later, it was so traumatic for her, her body aborted the baby a few days later.

I waited for my chance. Both William and Thomas liked to drink. Our town is relatively small with only a few bars and lounges so it was fairly easy. Each time I waited, I made sure there was an alibi waiting for me with my folks. My dad wanted to help me, he was so angry. Finally my chance came and I was waiting beside Bill's car when he came out. He was feeling good but not really drunk, not that I cared. I had a stun gun and steel toes boots on, along with a set of brass knuckles. He was the smaller of the two and outweighed me by 50lbs.

It was nothing but a beating. I put him down with the stun gun and went to work on him. I heard ribs break and didn't care. He lost teeth, broke his jaw and had one testicle removed. He also needed facial reconstruction done too, steel toed boots do a great job. Then I left, walking about a 1/2 miles to my truck and headed home to my folks place. The next day in the paper it was reported he was in ICU and it was a gang that had beat him. I knew better and my dad's smile showed little humor. The police never came to me.

Thomas was a little tougher. Ilene had admitted he had a giant cock, about 9" and pretty thick and could do on for hours, cumming two or three times. That was how he broke her after we were married. One taste of his cock back in there after my paltry 7" and he had her hooked again. I guess it was easy to forget how he'd smacked her around a few times and that was why they split when younger.

I waited for him with the stun gun and it was hard to get the perfect angle. But I got him in the back of the neck, pretty sure he didn't know who it was. It was a Saturday night and pretty late, not many people around. I took him to the city park after duct taping his eyes and mouth, then tied him to a tree, facing it. That was a tough one but I did it. His arms and legs were both tied around it and I pulled his legs up pretty high to get him where I wanted. Then I went to work. A pair of scissors cut his jeans open at the crotch, then his underwear. He was screaming into the tape and so much snot was coming out of his nose, I really worried he might suffocate. So I hit him again with the stun gun and he settled right down.

Pulling his nutsack out of the little hole I cut, I used another tiny sharp knife and snipped his bag open, just a 1/2" slice. Then I put pressure on his nut until it popped out, and pulled on it until the cord pulled loose. That woke him up and I had to put him back to sleep. It was taking long enough I was getting worried about someone finding us. I did the same with the second nut, then cleaned his bag and butterflied it back together. He had to be hit a couple more times during all that. After I was done and sure everything was cleaned up, I cut his feet loose so he could stand, he sagged actually, and then I pulled the tape off his mouth and left. I could hear his screaming when I pulled away in my moms old sedan.

I got a couple visitors the next day. I was surprised to see Ilene and her parents knocking at my door. Our divorce was already final and they wanted to talk. Ilene swore she would do anything for me to forgive her and asked what it would take. I shrugged my shoulder and told her "as soon as you're unfucked." Of course that went over like a lead balloon. It didn't take long and they were all accusing me of having attacked the two guys who were both fucking Ilene. I explained both times I was at a card game with my folks and their friends and they would all swear to it, they had nothing to gain by lying. When they left Ilene was swearing she would wait for me, she'd always love me, blah blah blah. Yeah, she couldn't even wait for me to get home!

I was pretty shocked when the police never stopped by. But then I thought, they had nothing to tie me to them, it wasn't common knowledge they were both banging my wife. At least, I hoped it wasn't common knowledge. I went to work and came home each day, without much to do. I worked lots of overtime and that soon added up. Occasionally I'd see Ilene and she tried to be very nice, but I really didn't have much to say. She called on a regular basis too, until I quit answering the phone. Each time, she'd tell me how she was waiting for me and she was being true. She quit saying it when she cornered me with her mom in the local grocery store when I asked her why I should even care when she couldn't be true to me while we were married. Her mom gave a dirty look when she had to chase a bawling Ilene out the door.

A year later I came home after 11 months away on a jobsite in Alaska. It was pretty neat, I met an electrician that was cute as a button and her name was Georgie, named after her dad. A real redheaded spitfire, Georgie was a tiny little thing and hardly said a word until she got warmed up. We really hit it off and I had my first real live virgin, she was 22 and working for her uncle. Before she would give me her maidenhead I was required to slide a ring on her left finger and say the words before our coworkers and minister! I came home from Alaska a married man!

It didn't matter to Georgie that I couldn't have kids. She was born without a uterus and couldn't have them anyway. We talked about adoption but decided against it, we were enough for one another. She knew about Ilene and when we moved back to my home town, we were both flush with cash and decided to buy a piece of property and build a home.

Our home was built on a little 2.5 acre piece with enough room for the garden and animals Georgie wanted. She had the true homesteaders heart. We build a small home, only 1300 sq ft, but it sat on a full basement, something she really desired. We were both hired back on at my old plant and life was going pretty well. It wasn't until Georgie and I went out to dinner one night that we ran across Ilene. I guess she didn't realized I was back in town because there she sat with both William and Thomas. VERY close with William. We took a seat and it was quite some time before Ilene noticed me.

When she saw I was looking at her she lowered her eyes and did all she could to melt away. Me? I just grinned at all three of them when they looked to see what had her about to cry. Then I went back to paying 100% of my attention to my wife. I'd actually forgotten about them by the time Ilene walked up to our table. She sat next to Georgie when my wife graciously moved over and asked how things were going. After a bit I mentioned something about her doing a great job of not only waiting, but hanging out around my two enemies. Her answer was that she thought I was gone. When I mentioned that it must be tough pulling a train with guys who between the two of them only had one working nut, her eyes got big and asked how I knew that, no one else knew. I just mentioned my coworker, I pointed to Georgie who now knew what was going on, had mentioned about hearing something at work and asked me if it was true.

Well then Ilene got nasty. Asked me if I had turned into what I hated, someone who dated married women, she'd saw Georgie's big ring. Laughing, I told her yes, I saw how the world worked and all I did anymore was date a married woman. She came right out then and asked if I would be interested in getting together some time, but I told her no, I didn't go out with skanks. Man was she pissed then! She pointed out what I skank I was, taking a married woman out right then. Georgie and I couldn't hold it back and began to die laughing. Ilene looked at us like we'd went nuts and it wasn't until Georgie put her hand with the ring on the table and I put my own hand with a ring next to it, she finally understood.

"Married? You got married? You're married to each other?" Ilene was at first shocked and then broke into tears, rushing away from our table and over to William and Thomas's. They walked past our table to leave and I gave them my best evil grin. Neither seemed particularly interested in mixing it up and the night was over after we ate.

That was 11 years ago. Georgie and I started our own business, she would hunt for homes, then between us, we'd fix them up and resell them. We had a reputation for good work and if you bought from us, repairs were done right. It morphed into something bigger than we could handle and a year ago we retired from it, selling our business and now we run a winery! Each year we go to our property in Eastern Montana for six weeks to hunt deer and elk, during the months of November through April we go to a tiny little bungalow we have in Florida on the Gulf where we can launch our boat from our place. We live on vegetables Georgie grows and if I had to admit it, the fish she catches, she usually out fishes me.

Ilene? She lives with William and Thomas. Word on the street was that she fucks them both but I know well and good, the three babies she has are all Bills unless she fucks someone else too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is he still in town?

He lost his job so what is he doing for work? He would have been the one to leave town in search of a new job. And why would he give the bitch the time of day? A relationship? If he can't trust her, he can't trust her. So she's sleeping with other men, That's a given. What happens when she gives him a disease. And in the meantime, since he seems to have stayed in town, what's he doing about finding a new life and a new wife? More unfinished stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mine or I mean my dick is normal...and this guy has a king kong cock....

With my little 6.5 in dick, what could he do to compete with the Holland Tunnel Pussy. Lol.....bill. sometimes 7 if I'm really excited lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally A Believable Story

I have spent time in jail for far less. Could I beat and kick the shit out of my boss if I found out he was fucking my wife? What Rob did to Eric is child's play to what I would do. Instead of trying to staple his dick to his desk, I would pull out my kabar knife and cut his dick off, leaving him with no more than three inches. And both testicles would be crushed completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad ending

I liked the story except for the ending. I would liked to have seen them get back together after say 3-4 years and she turned out to be a very good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bitch

burn the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm, Staples...

When he couldn't get the staples through his dick, he should've stapled the guy's ballsack to his desk. Should work perfectly. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you got to be kidding at the ending

Your wife fucks your boss for three years two or three times a week which amounts to about 500 hundred fucks, and that's only at one fuck per visit, three fuck is 1500 fucks. her claim is she loves only you, but I claim she doest love her husband she love a big cock more. Why would he use her for a booty call after she fucked their marriage away to a big cocked blackmailer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To anon below

JPB has a huge cuckold fetish so don't be surprised. All his stories are like this. Cuckolding and no endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB is a massive wimpy cuckold fan.

A few of his stories are good but most are cuck trash.

Didn't let me sign in.

Thrawn1234

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ALL THAT FUCKING...

And he didn't notice that his slut wife's pussy was too loose to even get any friction in. Hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm done

Second story. Same wimpy husband protagonist.

Don't ever need to read anothe JPB story.

Pity. I like his writing.

But no sense raising my blood pressure.

Or the funnier approach. Read his stories and complain about "wimp cuck shit".

So I'll just pass from her on in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well?

Was it the job or cock? I think he made the right decision to not reconcile...and she's inflicting punishment on herself thinking there's a chance. Whatever. It was nice to post bail, though, and to coordinate to get the charges dropped. The sun won't ever shine through a shattered window pane quite the same, no matter how it's repaired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck no

Wish I had read the comment two below me.

Could bave saved myself from this drivel.

Do men like this exist. As soon as she started talking about the affair it was over.

He should have punched her as ha4d as her lover. And kick her 11 times in the cunt.

That would be worth a jail term.

But to date and fuck her? Why? You couldn’t satisfy her the first time. Just dumb.

You Bob they make testosterone supplements......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uh where's the lawsuit?

First off, I want to know more about the damage to his balls. Second, I'd like to know why the boss wasn't given a class action lawsuit (2 other women, who were fired + Toni) and 3rd- the other lawsuits against his "other friends" under sexual harassment, Alienation of Affection, etc.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Stupid ending, sure she cheated, FOR HIM and HIS JOB. She also perjured herself for HIM put up HIS bail. What the hell, he still can’t trust her? Give me a break what a wimpy creep.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Fuck. About time someone wrote about the husband just coldcocking the big dicked bastard.

Just because of that, 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just.....

...stoopid!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
-----------------------------------

Garbage

RePhilRePhilover 5 years ago
This is Fiction People

Lighten up will ya

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Almost

Almost a.decent story, but Eric lived.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

A bit of a dark ending, but as one could expect in these cases.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Yes.

Sad, but good. She learned too late.

I especially liked stapling his dick to his desk. Nice touch!

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesabout 4 years ago
Another ending

In my ending he would walk in his boss office hit him so hard he didn't know what he was the stand him up to his desk take nails and hammer out of the bag he brought with him, pull his pants down take his dig dick and nail it to the desk , then get the lighter fuel & lighter out the bag set fire to his pants then hand him a knife .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, have to re-read the decent JPB stories. There aren't a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This wife did the right thing for the man she cheated on...because he beat the shit out of the man who was blackmailing here....she was their at the right time...but the wrong time and lost everything for it..............

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Interesting moral dilemma. As usual, Bob delivers!!!! 5ive Stars!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Felt bad about betraying her husband but still took money out of their accounts and had cash stashed from cabin sale. Nope.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Felt bad but sluttrf for 3 damn years. Exactly like the ending says. Never again can she ever be trusted to not go big dick crazy again. She's just a slut and thats all she will ever be. Can't turn a hoe into a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting fiction.

I wonder if - in real life - Rob would have a case against Eric for drugging him. Considering that his (ex-)wife's testimony would be the only 'evidence'.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ah the big dick trope. At 10 inches and his massive girth, he is like 1 in 2 million for volume? And I stead of her first time being painful, it is cosmic sex for.her, so good she keeps going back twice a week for a year even though she was essentially blackmailed into sex with Eric to protect her husband's job and prevent financial ruin. Because hey on this site, women become addicted to sex with rapists with big cocks (yes blackmail sex is rape and blackmail comes in many forms). Such a tired old trope. Never mind the fact that in large scale studies of sexually active women of age 18 to 55, the optimal penis size for maximal fulfillment by far is about 7.5 inches. More than two inches above average. Which is like in the top fraction of a percent based on a Gaussian distribution. But when asked about bring with well endowed men of 9 inches or above, the number that have actually experienced such sizes (small subset of large cohort), less and less can achieve max fulfillment as penis length goes up, cratering at like 5% at 11 inches or above. Besides depending on ethnicity the average woman's vaginal tract is not that long even when aroused. Contrary to stories on this site, you don't have to be 10 inches to hit a women's cervix. For.most.women anything more.than 7 inches is wasted outside. And no.mateer how often they will never stretch in length. Width? Sure. Speaking of which if she was doing Eric twice a week for 3 years, how the heck could he not notice since supposedly Eric was really thick. She would be stretched out. Yet somehow husband was totally oblivious. Surprised she even felt her husband when he penetrated her. This is why girth is so important and most women prefer girth over length. A woman will prefer a thick six inch penis over a thin 8 incher any day of the week, just based on sexual preference.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He's a fool. He'll never find another woman who loves him like Toni does.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Yet another story about a loving wife who is raped, but rapist has such a big penis, that she becomes infatuated with the glorious sex and commits repeated adultery. Sigh. The only unique angle is that she loved her husband almost unconditionally except that her vagina overruled her rational thinking faculties. To be honest, not sure why he doesn't just live with her. Don't remarry. Just love together. Or marry with a tight prenuptial. Still thr basic premise, especially after nearly 25 years of marriage (well like 24 before she was raped and then addicted) is not just fictional but highly nonsensical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES