Becoming a Sponsor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The detective cursed himself for not realising that the man in the video and the blackmailer could be one and the same - it was an obvious possibility.

"So, detective. How can I help the LAPD?" Terrell said. He had an air of quiet authority about him.

"Well, I have a few questions to ask you." Said Detective Brady, pulling himself together.

Terrell sized up the unexpected detective; he was in his early forties, grey at the temples, six foot tall, in pretty decent shape, he looked like a runner. The gold wedding band told him the cop was married.

"Of course, why don't you pour yourself a drink."

The detective knew the cliché about drinking on duty, but this wasn't exactly official business. Without speaking Brady walked over to the side and poured himself a scotch with ice and sat down opposite him.

"I do hope I haven't upset your plans." Said Brady gesturing over his shoulder down the corridor.

"No detective, it's nothing that can't be rescheduled." Terrell swirled his drink, the ice rattling in the glass. "As I said, how can I help?"

"Well, it's a very delicate matter."

"Sounds interesting." He said, narrowing his eyes at the detective.

"How long have you been running this little blackmail scam of yours."

He laughed loudly and took a drink. "Who am I supposed to be blackmailing?"

"A man called Lucas Grant."

"Who's that?" He said, nonchalantly.

The detective sighed; Mr. Terrell was not easily rattled. Normally when a cop flashed his badge and acted with authority, people got nervous, but not this man.

"Just to be clear, you're claiming you do not know Lucas Grant." Said Brady with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmm-hmm, that's exactly what I'm saying." Replied Terrell, completely unruffled.

"This says you do." Said Brady, as he reached into his pocket and produced the USB stick.

He had intended to use this gambit later, but he thought it might be the quickest way to unbalance his host.

"And what's on that?"

Brady didn't answer, he simply walked over to the large TV on the wall and plugged the stick in. Without waiting, Terrell picked up the remote and pressed play on the video. Instantly the screen flickered, then showed the room they were sitting in, the detective glanced over his right shoulder and saw the little black camera in the corner.

A few seconds later, Terrell saw himself on screen, and then the other man. A look of recognition passed over his face, followed by a slight sigh of resignation. Brady let the action start properly before beginning his questioning, hoping it would unsettle his over-confident host.

"So, you don't know each other. That's what you're telling me?"

He watched for a few moments before answering. "Man, that was a long time ago detective."

"So, you do know Lucas." Brady said.

"Obviously, we know each other." He said nodding at screen. His head was disappearing into Lucas' lap.

"Then why deny it."

"It's called discretion detective."

"How did you meet him." Brady asked, delighted to be getting some answers at last.

"We go to the same gym; Lucas took a liking to me. It didn't take long to persuade him to become one of my sponsors."

"Sponsors?"

"Yeah, I like to live the high life detective and to do that I need sponsors."

"Are you telling me you're just some kind of high-class whore."

"I don't like that word detective."

"Well what word would you prefer?" He asked, irritated by the deflection.

"I prefer to call myself a stud. Monday through Friday is for my sponsors, but my weekends are my own."

Brady glanced over his shoulder at the hallway behind him. "The guy who just left?"

"Yeah, he was my Friday."

"I'm curious, just how much have I cost you?" Brady asked.

"Nothing, they pay in advance, I'll make it up to him another time." He said with a confident smile, his air of quiet authority had returned.

"So, how much did he pay?" Asked Brady. He knew the answer from the bank statements, but for some reason he wanted to hear him say it.

"Same as the rest, $2500 for the night. How do you know Lucas?"

"You're very expensive."

"I'm very good." He said with an aura of undeniable charisma. "You didn't answer my question detective, how do you know Lucas?"

"Who says I know him." Brady couldn't seem to get control of the conversation, he felt like a mouse to Terrell's cat.

"Only me and Lucas have that video, so you must know him."

"He's my stepson." Said Brady, surprised at himself for answering. "I thought I knew him. But obviously I don't, hell I thought he was straight."

"But Lucas is straight detective."

"Obviously not."

Terrell shook his head. "All my sponsors are straight detective, they're the best customers." He paused enjoying the look on Brady's face. "You take a guy, in a tired, stale marriage, get his cock harder than it has been in years, and then remind him what it feels like to really come. And sooner or later, straight, or not, whether he likes it or not, he'll be back. He just can't stay away."

"Really come?" Asked Brady, without thinking.

"Yeah you know, back when they were first dating their ladies, the sex was hot and heavy. Hell, sometimes she'd suck his dick just because it was hard. But once she gets that ring on her finger, that's the end of that. Then she's telling him; she's had a bad day at work, she's got a sore head, or she's just too tired to suck his cock tonight."

Brady squirmed on the sofa.

"Sure, when it's your birthday, she'll put her mouth down there, but it's always over before it really gets started." Terrell saw the effect his words were having on Brady and decided to be even more direct. "You know what I'm talking about, don't you detective. When was the last time your lady licked her way up and down your cock, worshipped every vein and ridge, sucked you down real deep? All night, Over and over."

Brady tried to conceal a gulp. "That's not the point, Mr. Terrell. The point is ..." Brady was stumbling over his words. "The point is, that you need to stop seeing Lucas. He's got a wife and you need to leave him alone."

"Lucas is a big boy; I think he gets to make his own decisions."

The conversation went back and forth like this for the next ten minutes. Brady would make his case for Terrell to stop seeing his stepson, and each time the confident stud would bring the subject back to sex. Even as they talked, Terrell kept calling the detective's attention to moments on the video commenting on his own prowess.

Each time he did, Brady tried to keep his composure and stay on point, but he was beginning to realise that playing the videos had been a mistake. It was supposed to unsettle Terrell, but it was having the opposite effect. It was the detective that was struggling to concentrate. Realising this, Brady tried to force the issue.

"Mr Terrell, are you going to leave my stepson alone or not?" Brady asked him.

"Please Detective, call me Michael."

"Will you just answer the question." He said, frustrated at Terrell's evasions.

"Is that what you want?" Asked Terrell, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Is that all you want, detective?" As he said the word all, Terrell placed his hand on the sizable bulge in his own trousers.

Brady began to speak but nothing came out. Terrell smiled, his dark fingers beginning to knead his sizable cock through the sheer white fabric of his trousers. The detective suddenly felt his heart trying to beat its way out of his chest. He stirred nervously on the sofa, his eyes darting between the hallway and Terrell's powerful groping hand as it massaged a steadily swelling bulge.

"Did you watch the whole video before you came here tonight detective?" He asked.

The detective nodded in reply to his question, almost transfixed by the outline of the growing cock as the black stud continued to pleasure himself.

"It got you real hard, didn't it?"

Brady was frozen. Paralysed.

Putting on a show, Terrell slowly pushed his thighs apart, continuing to work his cock through his trousers, making it harder and longer with each steady stroke. Then while staring at the mesmerised detective, he slid his hand under the elastic of his silk trousers, grasping his cock under the sheer white fabric.

"Did you get off to it?" He asked, smiling at the paralysed policeman. He lifted his cock underneath the fabric, enjoying the way Brady stared at the white silk tent.

This interview, if he could call it that, had gotten completely away from the detective. Brady realised that the best thing he could do now was get out of this strange man's apartment as fast as he could. Very suddenly, the detective got to his feet and made for the elevator. Without looking back, he walked quickly down the hallway to the elevator. Brady pressed the down button, breathing heavily, trying to compose himself.

Suddenly he remembered the USB stick. When he turned to go back for it, he saw Terrell walking calmly towards him down the hallway. A proud tent in the front of his silk trousers, swayed from side to side.

"Why the rush detective? My time is all paid for, and the night is young." He said confidently.

"I'm not gay Mr. Terrell, I'm straight."

"So am I Detective, and so is Lucas. There are no conversions going on here. All we're talking about is sex, no strings, guilt-free sex. Pleasure purely for its own sake." He said slowly moving towards Brady.

"You're blackmailing my stepson."

"No, I'm fucking your stepson." He said biting his bottom lip. "And Lucas loves every minute of it."

Brady stepped back bumping against the elevator doors behind him. Terrell stepped closer again; he was now inches from the detective.

Completely in control, the charismatic black man reached out and stroked the palm of his hand against the bulge in the front of the policeman's trousers. Brady's stood completely frozen as the powerful hand gently started to grope the hungry flesh beneath.

"Doesn't that feel good?"

Before the confused policeman could answer, the bell of the elevator rang, and the doors opened. The cornered policeman almost fell backwards inside. The rear wall of the elevator was the only thing that kept him on his feet.

Terrell stepped inside and the doors closed behind him. Without taking his eyes off Brady, he reached back and flicked the stop switch, holding the elevator where it was. His eyes burned into the policeman.

"Aren't you curious to find out how good I can make you feel for $2500?"

The detective's heart was pounding so hard, he could feel his ears throbbing. He didn't know what to do; he knew this was a ridiculous situation to be in, he knew it was a terrible idea, he knew it could end his career, his marriage. He knew all of that, but he also knew his cock was rock hard, he knew he was curious, and he also knew that Terrell's groping hand had felt amazing.

"I won't tell a soul detective." He said stepping closer.

The policeman tried to move away, but he was already tight to the back of the elevator. He felt that strong hand cup his groin again, tightly squeezing the cop's arousal through his trousers.

"It could be like a one-time thing." Terrell said, moving forward, resting his shoulder against the rear wall of the elevator. His huge hand still massaging the policeman's cock.

The black man was close enough to whisper in the detective's ear. "The night is all paid for. I was looking forward to having some fun. It could be our secret." Terrell squeezed harder, knowing how good he was making Brady feel. "Just once detective, just to satisfy your curiosity. I promise I'll make you feel real good."

Brady gulped. He wanted to believe the whispering voice in his ear, his brain was protesting there were a hundred reasons why this was a bad idea. But his body only knew what it wanted.

"Just once?" He croaked, still enraptured by the black man's powerful hand.

"Mmm-hmm." Replied Terrell.

"Our secret?" Said Brady, turning to look into Terrell's face.

"Our secret." Terrell replied, a broad smile breaking out over his face.

Brady closed his eyes as he felt the groping hand unzip his trousers and release his aching cock.

"My oh my detective, someone is very excited." Said Terrell, looking down as he began to stroke the policeman's freed cock.

Sean looked down, there was something about the sight of Terrell's dark-skinned hand against the flushed pink of his own cock, that turned Brady on even more.

He'd never felt another man's hands on his cock before and it was a strange sensation. The women he'd been with were always careful, unsure of how to handle it, worried they might hurt it. But Terrell was so assured, so confident, he stroked it even better than Brady did himself.

"You didn't answer my question detective." He said as he rolled his thumb over the oozing tip of the policeman's prick.

"What question?" Said Brady, panting as the cock throbbed with pleasure.

"Did you get off to it?" The black man's hand, now slick with Brady's juices stroked even harder up and down the excited shaft. "Or are you the type who was too embarrassed while you were watching. But just had to get yourself off after?"

"After. After." Panted Brady. Terrell's talented stroking was driving him out of his mind.

"Yeah, I thought so." He said whispering in Brady's ear. "You see detective, I know you better than you know yourself."

Brady could only moan, he was beyond speaking now. He was standing in an elevator with either a blackmailer or a whore, letting that same man work his cock into a frenzy. The policeman shook his head, unable to believe what was happening. He held on to the thought that soon; this strangely compelling black man would make him come and then this lusty madness would lose its grip on him, and he would be able to get the hell out of here. But right now, the charismatic Michael Terrell held Brady completely enthralled in the palm of his skilful hand.

It was easily the best handjob of the detective's life, the pleasure just increased with each stroke. Terrell was whispering in his ear as he worked his magic, watching the reactions on the policeman's face. Controlling the pace, making sure the fire in Brady's flesh grew hotter and hotter. He kept taking him up and up, until there was only the edge left.

The detective's stomach fluttered uncontrollably, his muscles losing control as his orgasm approached. His legs trembled as the black man worked his cock steadily, perfectly. Brady's breaths shortened as the moment approached. Any second now, he would reach the most powerful climax he'd had in years. And in this moment of sweet madness - Terrell stopped completely.

Brady stood frozen like a statue, desperate to come. But without a word, the black man turned, flicked the stop-switch on the elevator, and stepped out when the door opened. Sean slumped forward slightly, staring after Terrell as he walked back into his penthouse apartment. The sheer material showing the outline of his sculpted buttocks as he walked down the hallway. The doors of the elevator started to close and before the detective could think what he was doing, he dove through them.

He heard the doors close behind him and turned to look at them, realising what he had just done. The policeman looked back down the hallway, but Terrell was no longer there. With a gulp Sean walked after him, not paying any attention to the rock-hard cock protruding from his trousers.

The video was still playing when he reached the lounge. The soundtrack of the room sounded like a porn film, a mixture of quiet saxophone music and groans of pleasure from the television. Brady glanced up to the corner of the room again, realising it was likely he was being recorded.

Terrell was standing at the drink's cabinet with his back to the LAPD man, sipping a glass of scotch. The black man turned and smiled; glass in hand, not saying anything. What was there to say; Brady had submitted to him in the elevator, and now he'd followed him back into the apartment.

Terrell crossed the room towards Brady; his cock bouncing inside his pants as he walked. He reached out with his glass, offering for the detective to take it. Almost automatically he did.

Brady glanced over the black man's shoulder at the blinking red light of the camera.

"Do you still think I might be blackmailing Lucas?" Said Terrell, somehow knowing exactly what the detective was looking at.

Hesitantly Brady nodded.

The black stud smiled. Then slowly, deliberately, he squatted down in front of the policeman. Effortlessly he undid the detective's belt and tossed it aside, letting the cheap trousers fall carelessly to the floor. He patiently pulled down Brady's unfashionable, dull plaid boxers, enjoying the moment the cop's cock sprang back up when the elastic passed over it.

"And even though you know you're being recorded, and suspect that I might blackmail you too, you still don't want me to stop, do you?"

It wasn't really a question; Terrell already knew the answer. The stud grinned victoriously as he took the detective's desperate cock into his mouth.

Brady nearly dropped the glass as the warm lips enveloped his cock. His legs shook underneath him, and he had to steady himself by placing a hand on Terrell's shaven head. A wave of pleasure swept over him, and an ecstatic moan forced its way from his body. The black stud laughed with the lawman's cock in his throat enjoying his triumph. The sensation of the laugh almost drove Brady over the edge there and then.

With practised ease, the stud took total control of the eager cock in his mouth. Sliding his tongue and lips up and down its length, nibbling on the shaft, licking, and sucking on its swollen head. All the while humming softly, sending delicious vibrations through every inch of the cop's manhood. He was careful not to go too fast, he didn't want Brady getting too excited, too soon.

The detective looked down in disbelief at the sight of this black stud teaching him things about his body he never knew. He had never felt anything like it, the last time Beverley had gone down on him, it was his birthday, and he knew she wasn't really into it. But Terrell was spoiling every inch of his cock.

Just like Lucas had in the video, Brady started to feel uncomfortably hot. He started undoing his shirt and tie, then kicking off his shoes and trousers. All the while the black man kept sucking masterfully on the lawman's length. Terrell could feel it getting harder and harder in his mouth. He knew Brady had to be close; the handjob in the elevator, the excitement of his first time with another man, and his own sexual talent, meant it was only a matter of time now.

Brady's mind was dizzy with pleasure, he feared he might pass out. In the haze his eyes drifted to the video on the screen. He saw the look on his stepson's face - complete rapture - it was the same sensation overwhelming every nerve in his body. Slowly he felt the pleasure grow and grow, like a runaway train picking up speed. He couldn't believe how good it felt. His legs started to feel rubbery beneath him and worrying that he might fall, he dropped the glass. The thick base of the glass thudded on the floor but didn't break.

Slipping the lawman from his hot mouth, Terrell looked up at him with a grin. "Why don't you sit down, before you fall down." He said, motioning at the sofa.

With his cock still throbbing with excitement, the now naked detective stumbled towards the sofa. His legs were tingling with pins and needles as he slumped down in the seat. While the unsteady lawman was panting, trying to recover control over his body, Terrell walked round the sofa. The powerful black stud towered over him. Brady swallowed in his throat as he looked up at the dark wall of muscle, and the prominent tent in those sheer white trousers. Just as he was beginning to feel a little nervous, the black man sank down to his knees.