Becoming a Sponsor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The powerful black man pulled steadily on Brady's hips, letting the cop's ring slowly stretch around his wide flared head. Terrell smiled as he felt the pink ring snap tight round the base of his crown, gripping the shaft. He let the detective gather himself for a moment before starting to ease his cock deeper.

Brady's eyes were closed, he was gnashing his teeth, Terrell's cock was huge. He was relieved when the head snapped inside, the detective had felt stretched to the limit. The shaft was tight but bearable, and he found if he relaxed, it got easier. One inch at a time Terrell slowly sank himself into Brady's ass, it seemed to take forever. There seemed to be no end to the black man's length.

And then when Brady was sure it would soon choke him. He felt his ass press tight to Terrell's body.

Now the stretching sensation began to ease, and Brady felt that deep vibration again, but now he could feel Terrell's stiffness pressed hard against it. While he was thinking about this, he felt the black stud pull his prodigious cock back. He clung on to the handrail for balance, it felt incredible. Terrell drew it back until the ridge teased Brady's ring and slowly, he plunged it back in again. Soap was still all over their bodies, helping to lubricate the deep strokes of the stud's enormous manhood. As Terrell's hefty balls slapped against his ass, Brady stumbled forward, resting his head between his hands on the handrail.

"I love your ass detective, feels like it was made for me." Said Terrell drawing his shaft back again.

Brady couldn't speak, he was holding on tight to the handrail, his legs were like jelly. From the moment the black stud's cock has started to stroke back and forth, he was right back on the sofa, the light-headedness, the ecstasy. And it had only just started.

Confident the cop could take more, Terrell started long-dicking the lawman. Loving the sound of the white cop moaning with every deep penetrating stroke.

With each thrust it got easier to take. With each slap of the black man's balls against his ass, the pleasure grew, and the discomfort waned. After a few more minutes of Terrell's heavenly strokes, something snapped in Brady, he stopped thinking, something primal took hold of him. The horny detective began to arch his back, changing the angle of Terrell's amazing deep strokes, heightening the pleasure. A low guttural moan escaped him when he made that huge cock slide back and forth over just the right spot. He gripped the handrail tight, turning his knuckles white. He started fucking back at Terrell, smiling when he heard the stud moan with pleasure.

Terrell looked down at the slowly transforming detective. He knew that Brady, just like all the others, would eventually submit to him. But he was surprised by just how quickly the cop had surrendered, and he had had no idea the policeman would turn out to be such a hungry little anal slut. He wondered if that was where Lucas got it.

Feeling the change in Brady, Terrell fucked him harder. The stud groaned as the horny cop pushed back at him in reply. Instantly both men felt their pleasure increase. The bathroom was filled with the sound of loud slaps as Terrell buried his cock into the policeman again and again.

The detective's body just couldn't take anymore, he groaned as another orgasm rushed over him. He looked down at his dick, swinging back and forth in time with Terrell's strokes, white sauce dribbling from the tip. They splashed onto the shower floor and ran down the plughole.

But the black stud wasn't finished, he just kept fucking Brady's ass and the cop loved it. Even after coming, his dick was still hard, his whole body intoxicated by the rock-hard inches that kept being thrust inside him.

"Oh yes!" Growled Brady, as the stud's strokes just kept coming.

Terrell knew if he kept taking the cop this hard, it wouldn't be long until he came himself, and he wasn't ready for that. He'd teased and toyed with the cop for quite a while, and he was looking forward to a satisfying orgasm of his own. Grasping tight on Brady's hips he slowed the action down, the desperate cop tried to increase the pace, but the vicelike strength of Terrell held him firm.

He went back to his long slow strokes. He could feel the lawman's hips protesting, hungrily trying to quicken the pace, but still he kept control, rhythmically sawing his huge cock back and forth. Patiently, he fucked the resistance out of Brady, only letting go when he had completely submitted to Terrell's new steady pace.

Brady was still groaning with pleasure, even as this slower pace he could feel another orgasm growing. Even without a climax, his cock seemed to be constantly dripping now. The lawman wondered if he'd ever be the same again.

Terrell grinned as he felt Brady's body shudder and the detective's ass clamp tight around his manhood. The stud knew it was the second orgasm his cock had fucked the lawman to.

The climax was brief, but intense. After a few moments in the afterglow, the constant thrusts of that inhuman cock fucked the hungry lust right back into Brady. He could feel his own cock was still throbbing with arousal, but it ached after being hard for so long. But there was no sign of fatigue from Terrell. Didn't this stud ever get tired? Could he fuck him all night? And if he could - would Brady just keep coming.

The questions melted away as Terrell worked his cock over that special spot. Brady arched his back again, keeping the wide head stroking that spot.

"You're quite the little slut aren't you detective?" asked Terrell, grinning at Brady's excitement.

Brady bared his teeth, not liking the word, but he couldn't really argue with it.

"Roll your hips for me." Said Terrell, smiling as Brady responded.

As he circled his hips, the detective growled, loving this new sensation of the stud's awesome cock, rolling inside him, exploring every inch of his tunnel.

He felt Terrell grasp a handful of his hair, pulling his head back "That's it detective, you fuck my cock like a proper little slut."

There was that word again, but he couldn't help himself, in this lusty insanity he just needed to feel that black python deep inside him, he needed to please it. He fucked back at Terrell, trying to roll his hips as he did. The loud slapping sound of hard deep thrusts filled the room again; as Detective Sean Brady of the LAPD, did his absolute best to satisfy the cock of a possible blackmailer. What other word was there for him right now, apart from slut.

"That's real good detective, you learn fast. But now I'm gonna fuck you hard, just like you like it." Terrell took the cop's hips tight in his hands and started pummelling his cock into Brady's white ass, fucking towards his own satisfaction.

The lust-drunk lawman moaned with every pounding impact, his cock instantly sputtering as he felt another orgasm building. Every nerve in his tunnel was vibrating in overload. He clung on to the handrail, trying desperately to stay up, to prolong this any way he could. He could hear Terrell, beginning to groan with every thrust of his cock. Each thud forcing a corresponding moan from Brady.

The stud slapped it in hard, the harder he took him, the more Brady growled with pleasure. Terrell's piston like strokes were becoming faster, shorter. Brady guessed the stud must be close, he had to be, how long could this go on. A few moments later he had his answer.

He heard Terrell roar, and then after a deep plunging thrust that pushed the detective towards the wall. He felt an eruption inside him. The strange sensation of another man's sauce filling him up. It was hot, he could feel its heat as it gushed inside him - and it kept coming.

Terrell drew back, but just so he could thrust forward again, groaning as he did. Yet more hot sauce gushed inside the lawman. There was another slapping thrust, and this third one pushed Brady over the edge. Yet another orgasm took him as Terrell's awesome cock gushed even more sauce into him.

Brady looked down at the dribble that was dripping from the tip of his cock. Even as he watched his own, he could feel Terrell's cock spurting more hot sauce into him tickling his insides. He wondered just how much of the stud's spunk was now inside him, it felt like quite a load. For a few moments, both men stood motionless, catching their breaths, and savouring the pleasure. The hot water of the shower was still pouring over them both.

It was Terrell that moved first, with a playful slap on the cop's ass, he slowly slid his prodigious manhood out of Brady's drowned asshole. He stepped into the powerful stream of water and began rinsing himself off.

Brady craned himself back to full height, his hand reached back to his lower back. It twinged slightly from bending over so long, he wasn't used to it, but he figured it was nothing the hot water couldn't cure. He turned round and was instantly transfixed again by the sight of Terrell stroking his huge cock.

The detective felt peculiarly empty without that big python in his ass. Strangely, he could feel the stud's sauce sliding around inside him. Some had escaped when Terrell had pulled out but there was plainly quite a lot still inside. There was another problem for Brady, suddenly he felt a desperate need to take a leak. He didn't know if it was something to do with having had that big cock inside him.

"I gotta go." Said Brady gesturing towards the toilet.

"If you gotta go, you gotta go." Said Terrell with a smile. "I'll see you in a minute."

The chiselled black stud stepped out of the shower and grabbed a white cotton towel, drying himself off as he walked out of the bathroom. Closing the door behind him.

Brady stood under the hot jets of the shower, letting the hot water run over him, he reached down and pulled open his cheeks letting some more of Michael Terrell ooze from his ass.

He leaned forward, resting his head against the glass shower screen. The lustful madness was now clearing, and the LAPD man was struggling to make sense of it all. What the hell had he just done?

He thought back to the way he had rolled his hips for Terrell, arched his back for him, fucked back at his cock, his beautiful, big, black cock. He shook his head, trying to shake those thoughts from his mind. He looked up at the showerhead as he turned off the water. As he did, he saw on the ceiling, another black orb with a red flashing light. It was a camera with a perfect view of everything. Was every damn room wired for video?

It changed nothing; what Terrell had already recorded in the lounge was more than enough to blackmail him. How could he be so stupid?

***

After relieving his bladder, the naked detective walked into Terrell's bedroom carrying his clothes in his hands. The stud was sitting on the enormous bed, his awesome cock bolt upright, pointing upwards at the mirrored ceiling. Ready to go again.

"I think it's decision time detective."

"Decision time?" Brady asked.

"Mmm-hmm. Either you're going to get dressed and totter home to your wife and try to pretend that none of this ever happened. Or-" Terrell let the last word hang in the air.

"Or?" Said brady, with a raised eyebrow.

"Or- You can send her a message telling her you won't be home tonight." Terrell watched Brady struggle with himself. "Then you can come over here and suck this."

Just as the stud had intended, the detective's eyes went straight back to his throbbing black cock. Brady reached into the pile of clothes in his hands and pulled a phone out of his pocket. He dropped his clothes and quickly started to type in a message.

"Before you finish that detective, I need to warn you."

Brady looked up from his phone, Terrell slowly stood up his huge cock pointing right at the detective.

"If you click send. Once you're finished sucking my cock, I'm going to take your hot little ass all fucking night. I'm gonna fuck you with my big, black cock in every position there is. On your knees, on your back, standing up, sitting down and all the other ways in between. So, unless you're ready for that, I suggest you put the phone down, get dressed, and head home to your wife."

The detective looked down at his phone and pressed the button.

Message sent; 22:04 - delivery verified.

***

Brady woke alone, lying face down on the bed, in exactly the position he had fallen asleep in. The detective rolled over and sat up, his whole body was weak, and he felt a little light-headed. He rubbed his fingers against the stubble on his chin, trying to pull himself together.

"What the hell happened to me last night?" He asked himself.

But he had no answer. The man who had woken up this morning, wasn't the same man who the previous night, had so willingly lost himself in the heat of raw sexual desire, and the sinful pleasures of Michael Terrell's cock. He shook his head, trying to keep his thoughts on the here and now.

Then he noticed the smell. He was naked, but he was covered in the scent of last night's events, like it was aftershave. For a moment, he considered having a shower, but a voice cried out in his head - get the hell out of here while you can.

He glanced towards the bathroom door. His clothes were still lying in a crumpled heap, right where he had discarded them last night. Gingerly, the detective got to his feet. He could feel his leg muscles trembling just like when he overworked them in the gym. With uncertain steps Brady crossed the floor and gathered his clothes. He returned to the bed and sat back down to get dressed. The detective took a deep breath, and then did his best to walk to the lounge. Brady's legs were still weak, but at least they worked. His cock on the other hand, was aching sore and his asshole felt tight as a drum.

He saw Terrell the instant he entered the lounge. The black man was sitting by the window wearing a white silk housecoat reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Ah detective you're awake." He said, placing his coffee cup down.

"What time is it?"

"It's nearly eleven o'clock."

"When did I- I mean when did-."

"When did you pass out?" Said Terrell. "A little before five."

Brady's eyes widened, the memories of everything they did the night before danced before his eyes like a depraved porn movie. He shook his head again, trying desperately not to think about it.

"I have good news for you detective. I've been checking my diary and I have the first Wednesday of each month free. Well, not free." He said smiling.

"Well, I won't be needing it." Said Brady, desperately trying to get out of Terrell's apartment with some dignity.

"Is that right?" asked Terrell, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know what the hell happened last night, but it was a one-time thing. It's never going to happen again!"

Terrell stood up, and with a shrug of his shoulders he let the silk housecoat fall to the floor, revealing his naked body. The black stud grinned as he saw the detective try to hide his admiration and lust.

"We both know you're coming back." He said smugly.

The detective drank in Terrell's majestic, sculpted body, especially the awesome cock that had given him so much pleasure the night before. The detective could feel his heart race, his mouth suddenly dry, his aching prick trying to stiffen. Suddenly terrified that last night's madness might take hold of him again, the detective forced himself to turn and hurriedly walk down the hallway to the elevator.

Terrell, called after him. "I'll see you Wednesday night, detective."

"Not a chance." Shouted Brady as he left.

Brady walked down the hallway, his defiant words echoing in his ears. But even as he did, a small, quiet part of his mind was calculating just how many Wednesdays it would be before his savings ran out.

.

Thanks everyone for reading, any and all constructive feedback is welcome.