Becoming a Sponsor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady shook his head, he needed a second to think, this was all happening too fast. He had no idea sex could be like this.

Paying no notice to the confused lawman, Terrell wrapped his hand around Brady's cock. He spat on the head, and then using the slick saliva, he rolled his slippery palm wonderfully over the sensitive crown. With his hand grasping tight, he then pulled his powerful hand down the policeman's meat, it flushed purple with excitement. The talented black stud then closed his mouth deliciously over the head. His lips and fingers began working together, like some depraved musician playing a tune on Brady's prick.

The cop's eyes rolled back in his head, overwhelmed by the intense surges of pleasure that the skilful stud was sending through his body, coursing down his shaft. He became aware of something he'd never felt before. A burning vibration deep at the very root of his cock. Whatever it was, it was throbbing wonderfully inside him, he could feel this new burning heat spreading through his whole body.

Terrell toyed with the cop's inches, sucking, and stroking in complete control of every sensation in his body. Brady flushed red, he was dangling on the edge of orgasm, unable to do anything but let the stud have his way with him. For countless minutes, Terrell edged the light-headed cop, until he was losing his mind. And then still sucking on Brady's enraptured shaft, he judged the time was right to add the rolling of his thick thumb to the twitching asshole of the groaning detective.

Brady opened his mouth, thinking he would protest. But looking down at the black man's lips sliding wonderfully up and down his cock, all thought of resisting him melted away. Seeing the acceptance of the detective, with a reassuring wink, Terrell reached for a cushion.

After releasing the policeman from his mouth, he reached underneath with his powerful arms and folded the detective upwards by the thighs, pushing the cushion between the sofa and Brady's hips.

The cop took the hint and pushed up with his arms letting the stud get the cushion right underneath him. Brady felt his back slide sideways on the sofa, adjusting to the new elevation of his hips.

The black stud began stroking Brady's shaft with his right hand and took control of the detective's hips with his left. He kissed his way down the underside of the cop's pink shaft, sucking a ball into his mouth as he did. Seeing how much Brady enjoyed it, he slowed the stroking of his hand, not wanting him to tip over the edge just yet. He swirled his tongue and lips around the hairy globe, moaning into the policeman's purse as the flesh tightened in his mouth. As his lips sucked it deeper into his mouth, his tongue searched underneath, licking the underside of Brady's testes.

The detective was groaning non-stop, his head was swimming. What was this man doing to him?

Terrell kissed down, lapping wonderfully at Brady's taint. Instinctively, the policeman reached down and hooked his hands under his knees, holding them for the licking Terrell.

With his now free left hand, the black stud pulled the cop's buttock to one side and then started teasing the lawman's virgin asshole with his tongue. Terrell's probing flesh danced deliciously over the policeman's unprotected anus.

While the policeman adjusted to yet another new sensation, the slow stroking handjob stopped, lest it push him over the edge. Brady felt like he was trapped in ecstasy and this man was refusing to set him free. The cop groaned as the tongue stopped licking and began probing, delving into him. He shook his head; he couldn't believe how good it felt. Every other time he'd had sex, even on his own, the pleasure seemed to come from his cock, but this sensation was deeper, somewhere inside him, it felt almost primal. He gripped his thighs tight, not wanting anything to get in the way of what he was feeling.

Once he was sure Brady was able to take it, Terrell's right hand started stroking the cop's cock again. Slowly at first, in time with the lapping of his tongue. The stud knew exactly what he was doing, he rimmed Brady eagerly, awakening new desires in the policeman. He started to use his thumb in unison with his tongue. Circling. Probing.

Sucking his thumb to make sure it was wet, Terrell pushed it slowly but firmly pass the ring of the captivated lawman. Brady growled in ecstasy; he was surprised how much pleasure he felt. The strange sensation of stretching was wonderful.

An hour ago, the policeman couldn't have dreamed this would happen. And now he was holding his legs high, helping a man get his thumb deeper into his ass. But oh god, it felt amazing.

The licking stopped, and Terrell sat up on his knees. The black man looked down at the cop who had walked in here earlier tonight trying to intimidate him and now he was just like all the others, a puppet dancing to his tune.

He started fucking the detective's ass with his thumb. Stroking Brady's cock in time with each steady thrust of his hand, enjoying each whimpering groan that escaped the cop's throat as Terrell's thrusting palm slapped against his ass. He replaced the thumb with his index finger and curling it towards the ceiling he started massaging the roof of the cop's tunnel, searching for that special spot.

When he found it, Brady shuddered all over. Whatever deep centre of pleasure Terrell had awakened tonight; the black stud was now stroking it. Sweat was pooling in the wells of his eyes, the sensation was indescribable. His manhood was being pleasured from all sides, inside and out.

It wasn't long until the index finger was two fingers, Brady moaned and whimpered as he stretched and then the slow strokes resumed.

"Who's a horny little cop?" asked Terrell, enjoying the sight of total submission before him.

He rolled his fingers round again, stroking towards that spot. He pressed his fingertips hard against it when he found it again. Brady felt his balls tighten and a sudden surge rush down his cock, but there was no climax just a dribbling of white sauce that trickled down his shaft. After a short wait, the stud did it again, there was another surge, and another stream of cum.

Again, and again, Terrell worked his magic, milking the exhausted cop. Brady was disorientated on the sofa, panting for breath, every exhale was a moan of pleasure.

When finally, he could milk no more sauce from the detective, he pushed his fingers deep into Brady, pressing his knuckles tight to the policeman's ass. With a grin he started stroking the cop's cock in earnest. In less than a minute Brady felt the orgasm ignite within him.

"Oh fuck-" Brady cried out, his eyes wide open.

He couldn't believe the intensity of the orgasm. For a moment he thought something might be wrong, it was just so powerful. Even after Terrell had milked him dry, his balls clenched tight, almost in cramp, and spurts of cum erupted from his cock in sporadic gushes. They landed on his chest, his stomach, his legs. The white cream mingled with the film of sweat that bathed his body.

His fingertips were white, digging into his thighs as he held himself immobile, letting the stud have his way with him. Finally, as the climax subsided, Brady had to let go of his legs, unable to do anything but try to catch his breath.

Eventually his breathing recovered, and the lawman began to feel like he was back in the room, instead of floating above it.

Terrell got up from the floor and sat on the sofa next to the dizzy detective. The cop's eyes were glazed over. The black man waited patiently as the focus gradually crept back into Brady's eyes,

"You about ready for some more?" Said Terrell with a smug grin.

Brady looked at him in disbelief. "I'm wiped, Mr. Terrell."

"I told you, call me Michael."

Sean couldn't get his words straight in his head, they started coming out in short random little pieces. "Well Michael, that was just. I mean, the most intense. Unbelievable. I'm forty-two and it just won't." Taking a deep breath he gathered himself. "There's no way I can go again, not after that."

"No worries." He said with a shrug. "If you've had enough, that's cool with me. If you want to clean up before you head home, you can use the shower through there if you like." His tone almost dismissive, sounding as if nothing out of the ordinary had even happened.

The detective couldn't believe how blasé his host was being. But a shower did seem like a good idea to Brady, he looked down at himself, his body covered with sweat and spatters of his own sauce.

Terrell stood up and went to fix himself a drink. Brady looked round in confusion, uncertain what to do next. It took him a while just to work up the strength to try his balance. When he got to his feet, his legs were still shaking. He moved to gather up his clothes, hurrying as he felt his cream sliding down his legs and stomach. Clothes in hand, he made his way into Terrell's luxurious bedroom.

The huge bed, with its grey satin sheets dominated the room. It looked big enough to sleep ten people. In a hurry to get out of here and think about what the hell he had just done, Brady quickly padded in his bare feet past the vast bed and into Terrell's attached bathroom.

There was a round stone bath on his left that was bigger than his bed at home. And on the right was a large walk-in shower, with an over-sized square showerhead in the middle, black tiled walls on two sides and glass screens to the front.

Wasting no more time, Brady dropped his clothes and got into the shower. He turned the control, drenching himself with wonderfully hot water. Steam instantly started to fill the room. The jets were powerful and invigorating. He turned round in the water, making sure to wash off any trace of the sticky sauce. Closing his eyes, he lifted his face to the pummelling stream, enjoying the sensation of the hot water running over his face.

When he opened his eyes again, a completely naked Terrell was stepping into the shower with him.

"You don't mind if I join you?" He said, his voice nonchalant.

After everything that had happened, it seemed ridiculous to Brady to object.

"Eh, no, of course not."

"Cool, I hate wasting water." He said moving closer to Brady, taking up prime position under the showerhead.

The detective took a step back, deeper into the shower. There was only one way in or out, and Terrell was blocking the way.

"Pass me the soap will you."

Brady handed it over and watched as the black stud stepped back out of the shower stream and started soaping himself up. He ran the sweet-smelling bar over his toned and tight physique. The policeman had never looked at a man like this before, but suddenly the detective was struck by how impressive Michael Terrell really was. He was tall and lean, with thick, long cords of muscle. His well-trained body looked like it had been carven from a piece of black marble.

And hanging between his thighs was a still flaccid cock, that was already bigger than Brady's. He knew the tired cliché wasn't true, not all black men were hung, but this stud certainly was. The sight of Terrell's impressive manhood didn't make Sean feel inadequate, instead it filled him with a sense of awe.

"Can you do me a favour?"

Terrell's words snapped the detective out of his trance of admiration.

"Can you wash my back?" He said, handing Brady the bar of soap, speaking to him like an old friend. "You know what it's like, it's impossible to reach on your own." Turning his back to the detective as he finished speaking.

For a moment Brady paused, unsure what to do. But again, it struck him; a few minutes ago, this man had made him cum harder than he had in his life, how could he say no to such a simple request?

He started to rub the soap across the black man's skin, the bar bobbled and bumped over the peaks and valleys of his powerful back. Once it was covered in soap, he handed the bar back to Terrell. Soon Brady was rubbing his soapy hands over the stud's back. Watching the white suds run down his spine and then between the black globes of his muscular ass.

"Rub it in hard man, the dirt gets deep into the skin." His voice still carrying a lightness, as if he weren't asking for anything unusual.

Brady did as he was asked, but Terrell kept asking for him to press harder, and the detective did his best to comply. With each increase in pressure, it became less washing his back, and more massaging it.

"That's great. Can you get my lower back too?" He said, his voice was somehow different, lower, more commanding.

Brady's hands ventured down, working the muscles just above the black man's ass. The policeman's thumbs could barely make any impression on the cords beneath the skin. Not only did he look like he was carved from marble, but he also felt like it too.

"Bit lower." Said the black man looking over his shoulder at the detective.

Sean's hands followed the muscle down, drifting onto Terrell's firm round glutes. The detective couldn't believe it, but they felt just as solid as his back. Brady was captivated with the body of this black Adonis. He pressed his palms against the firm buttocks, sliding his hands down until his fingers stroked the back of Terrell's legs.

"Man, that feels good." Said Terrell softly.

The detective barely heard him; he was still circling his soapy hands over the stud's tight buttocks. Suddenly he was filled with an urge, a need to squeeze those globes in his hands, to feel just how firm they were. The fleshy orbs barely yielded to his touch.

Terrell moaned enjoying the sensation. Brady just kept exploring, everything on this man was toned and tight, his ass, his back muscles, his stomach. The detective suddenly realised he was standing close behind him, reaching round, feeling the black man's abs. He stepped back, momentarily embarrassed.

Terrell turned round like nothing had happened.

"Do the front for me?" He said holding out the soap.

Brady didn't see the soap; his eyes were fixed on the black cock that was jutting out in front of Terrell. He stared at it, trying to take in its size. The whole thing was ten inches long, maybe more, the shaft was thick and veined with a proud mushroom head at its tip. The black python pulsed and twitched in the shower stream.

"Do my front?" Said Terrell, smiling at the reaction of the awestruck cop.

Without looking up, the detective fumbled for the soap and then started to lather up the black man's powerful chest. But even as he did, he couldn't drag his eyes away from that prodigious cock. Terrell took the bar from Brady before he dropped it, smiling as the detective began exploring his body again.

"Further down."

His soap covered fingers worked down from his chest, over the rippling washboard of his abs. Brady circled his hands over Terrell's rock-hard stomach, his gaze fixated on that black snake, but for some reason he wouldn't allow himself to go further.

"Lower." Said Terrell, seeing Brady's uncertainty.

Hesitantly, his hands slid down through a bush of well-groomed black curls. Reaching down, he took the awesome cock in both hands. It was just like the rest of Terrell, rock hard and unyielding. The black man's hefty meat felt totally different to the detective's own, it was heavier, sturdier and yet the skin felt so soft, almost like velvet. The sensation of having a hot and heavy prick in his hands was driving Brady wild. Then he felt it twitch. It was still growing he could feel it pulsating, swelling in his hands. Gripped by the need to know how big it could be, Brady began slowly stroking the cock with both hands, his fingers wrapped tightly around the virile shaft. The black stud leaned back, enjoying the attentions, loving the sight of the white cop lost in lust.

"I thought you were spent?" Said Terrell, pointing at the lawman's throbbing hard cock.

Brady could barely speak; he couldn't believe he was hard again so soon. Usually, he needed at least half an hour to try again. And here he was now, rock hard and ready, and all because he'd been washing this stud, and soaping up his big, black cock.

"It's so big." It was all Brady could think to say.

"It gets bigger." Said Terrell, loving the way Brady's eyes widened in amazement.

While Brady stroked and worshipped Terrell's black python, the stud started to soap up the policeman's body. Clouds of scented steam filled the air as endless streams of white soap suds ran down their bodies and circled their way down the plug hole. In the cascading waters both men explored each other's bodies. The lawman was fascinated with the ever-swelling inches of Terrell's cock, and the devious stud worked the soap into a lather on the policeman's chest.

"My turn to do your back now." Said Terrell.

Hearing the words, Brady bit his bottom lip. He was reluctant to stop, he wasn't ready to let go of the huge, almost hypnotic, cock. He wanted to feel it grow in his hands, to see just how big it really got. But he could feel the strong hands turning his shoulders, and he felt powerless to argue.

"Step out from under the water, we don't want the soap to just wash straight off." Said Terrell nudging him deeper into the shower.

His powerful hands slid over the policeman's shoulders and then drew circles over his upper back. Brady sighed softly, it felt wonderful. The hands worked their way down his back, just as the policeman had done for Terrell. They massaged and scrubbed, and they wandered down over the cop's ass. His buttocks were nowhere near as tight as Michael's, but he was a keen runner, and they certainly weren't flabby. The black man's slippery fingers caressed and squeezed the detective ass, and Brady felt his cock bounce with excitement.

The hands circled his hips, up the sides of his torso and then round to the front. Brady gasped as he felt Terrell's hard cock press against his lower back. The stud pulled the white cop close to him and ran his soapy hands all over his body.

Brady looked down, there was something so erotic about Terrell's black hands sliding over his pale white skin. What was also exciting was the feeling of that huge cock pressing hard into his back. Terrell's hands reached down and fondled the policeman's stiff prick.

"From now on, I decide when you've had enough."

The detective nodded in agreement, too turned on to quite realise what he was saying.

Terrell took Brady's hands and wrapped them around the handrail on the wall. The policeman had to bend forward to reach it. He could have stepped forward but that would have meant stepping away from the heavy club that was pressing into his lower back. The stud's soapy hands worked their way down the cop's back, over his buttocks, and then he started sliding his fingers up and down between his pale white cheeks. Instantly he felt the return of the sensation at the root of his cock, that tingling deep inside that had been awoken by this unbelievable black stud.

The lust-drunk cop knew exactly what came next. The old Brady would have refused, protested that he didn't want this. But now he did want it, he was desperate for it.

The detective moaned as two slippery fingers slid without resistance through the cop's delighted ring. Satisfied that he was ready, Terrell took a hold of Brady's hips and started to paint his huge soapy cock up and down the crack of the cop's ass.

Brady was panting, white-hot with need; he didn't want to be teased. He tried pushing back, desperate to make the black stud fuck him. But Terrell was too strong, he was in charge, and they would go at his pace. The stud knew that the policeman's enthusiasm would make him run before he could walk.

When Brady finally felt Terrell's cockhead nuzzling into the crook of his ass, he gasped. It felt even bigger than it looked, suddenly he was glad the stud was going slow. Without any words of encouragement or advice, he felt the thick, slippery cock ease its way into his ass.