All Comments on 'Becoming a Unicorn?'

by GillianBx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrahamJxxGrahamJxxalmost 5 years ago
Candid and real

A story that is honest and realistic, and all the better for that. At the same time, the characters are well drawn and the sex scenes are articulately described and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delicious

A story that takes a few turns and I especially liked the conversations between women talking about sex - a turn on for me. And I loved the way you described how you were fucked - another big turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Titillating

You know who I am so I'll say more face to face. That will be even more titillating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That one line

It's quite rare but sometimes I find a line in a story that just does it for me. This story had one of those lines: "Just as much, it was the thought that this same cock had just fucked Hanna to an orgasm." I can't explain it but there you go. Anyway, I loved the story and it is a definite 5 from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGillianBx@GillianBx
50+ professional woman living in the southern hemisphere. My stories speak for me as far as they go but many things can happen when the context is right. Thank you to those who take the time to offer their support - it is much appreciated!