Becoming a Webstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love getting pounded by your rock hard cocks in my slutty pussy." Christine said cheerfully. Of course she didn't mean it and that was probably the greatest convincing lie she ever gave. Unfortunately this only made them happier and now the comments were flooding with these demands. Several were simply: "please fuck me, {insert name}." After another hour of this even Sarah was starting to become annoyed.

Eventually that fad died down and it went back to reading people's comments and small donations. After some time one viewer paid for both girls to flash the audience. They both lifted up their bra's and smiled. They bared their breasts to the camera for roughly 30 seconds before covering them up again. The viewers then talked about whose looked better.

"Christine's are bigger," " Sarah's fit her body better," "Christine's complexion is more provocative," "Sarah's look like they'd taste better." The arguments went back forth. On the outside Christine looked like she couldn't be happier, however in reality she was started to have doubts. Last time they just sorta jumped into the sex while now it has been little over 3 hours and the most they did that turned Christine on was kiss. She tried thinking about how that felt, but the memory was slipping away. She needed a reminded.

Lucky for Christine somebody payed to see her grope Sarah's chest. This was the closest she was gonna get. She got behind Sarah, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed, and wrapped her arms around the girl. Her hands tenderly squeezed over the bra. While the feeling was nice she still wanted to hold the real thing. The same viewer donated again for it to keep going. Christine slipped the tips of her fingers down the piece and felt Sarah's nipples.

They were smooth to the touch, as if she were feeling a ripe grape at her fingertips. Christine was cautious not to rush herself or else spoil the mood. She couldn't stop herself form smiling though as she kissed Sarah's neck gently. She didn't want to think about the camera or the audience, in fact all they did was distract her from this moment. This moment of bliss that may only be glorious due to her inexperience. Even so she'll take it. Sarah was the epitome of beauty in Christine's mind. Her skin is soft and smells pleasant. Her eyes and lips draw in everyone that gazes at her for too long. Christine began to imagine just taking Sarah passionately. The image was compelling.

"Hey, earth to Christine?" Sarah said, shaking the redhead slightly. Christine had apparently been daydreaming for much longer than she thought.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away." Christine responded meekly.

"I'd say, you just kept sitting there and rubbing my chest with your eyes closed."

"Must have looked strange, huh?" Christine was hoping that she didn't do anything too embarrassing while in her trance.

"Not really," Sarah said, smiling at her friend. "You just seemed really into my chest and just became lost in thought. But now that you have returned to us I think it is about time that we go on with the show."

"Yes... We should do that." Christine responded. The girl had secret hopes to leave the camera behind and two will have their ways with each other.

It didn't take long for things to become intense as Christine had hoped. Only a few minutes later did a man (or perhaps a woman, honestly who knows on those sites) pay extra high for a request that took Christine by surprise. The payer requested that they start using toys to spice things up. Sarah obliged and got up. She walked to her closet and took out a shoe-box, placing it on the bed. Inside was a variety of dildo's and vibrators of various size. As they sorted through them the person requested to use a strap-on. Sarah smirked widely and pulled it out from underneath all of the others.

"You actually have one of those things?!" Exclaimed Christine. She wasn't sure why she was so surprised at this point. Sarah was going through the box and pulled at a long purple dick attached to straps.

"Yeah, I like to try and have a variety of toys. I got this from Brittany after we had some fun with it of course." Sarah responded.

"Wait... Brittany from your physics class? Did you have her on here to?" Christine wasn't sure why she felt so jealous.

"Yeah, she said she wanted to perform some experiments about momentum and all that crap. That's what she said anyway though that's just how she picks up girls. And no, I haven't had her on my show-" Sarah pinched Christine's cheek "-you're my first." She said mockingly before laughing.

"Well who goes on what end? I know one of us will be attached to that."

"Tell you what I'll be nice and use it on you. Just be sure to make a great face when you cum." Sarah winked at Christine. This was only slightly reassuring. The thing was basically a penis and she hasn't had sex with one in quite a long time. As Sarah put in on the audience was going nuts. Constant pings and comments in excitement.

"Okay, you ready to get fucked?" Sarah declared. The purple dick in her hand. It must have been maybe 9 inches in length though that could be an exaggeration.

12