All Comments on 'Becoming a Whore 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A whore is born.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I see trouble on the horizon for this marriage. The Wife is a liar, won't tell the truth to her hubby, hides her secret turn-on's, wants to be a street whore, does all kinds of stuff behind hubby's back. No Way, Marriage is over unless she starts tell hubby the truth and it don't look like she is about to start doing the one thing that would save her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap story. Don NOT read! Pure stupidity and clearly headed in an all-out cuckold direction. Even husbands with bitchy wives are not going to accept their wife being arrested for prostitution and showing up dressed in hooker clothes which she changed into after leaving the house. Wife claims she was drugged and under the influence but refuses to take a blood test. (By the way, in US her statement that she was drugged would allow cops to get a search warrant to take a blood test. Typically in a case where a woman claimed o be involuntarily drugged the cops would insist on a drug test and get a warrant if necessary). This is going to be a cesspool.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Utter crap. As if any man who actually has some self respect, will just accept the slut wife's non-explanation. Totally ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Street slags don't look good; neither does this stupid 'story'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I admit I read your story rather quickly. So maybe I missed the creative element that revealed why it was a good idea to craft the male character as a thoroughly unlikely -- and disliked -- moron on the First Order. Perhaps a re-write will explain that -- and all the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The police procedural stuff is all wrong, but the story idea is really intriguing and the dynamic with the wife perfectly real. I’m a fan of some cheat/cuck stuff, so that helps.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very disturbing story for many reasons. I have looked at several of your stories and they have similar themes. The conservative wife developes a sudden fascination with prostitution and then starts acting it out and refuses to discuss anything about it with her husband. In the introduction to this story you indicate that you wish it was true. All I can think is that you must really hate these people, whoever they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...