Becoming a Whore 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CLICK 'look' CLICK 'at' CLICK 'me'

And yes, everyone takes the sight in, including her husband from behind, watching her tight calves being pulled by the height of the heels, her ass and hips swaying with each step and the sight of her boobs appearing with every other step like a pendulum by her arms. It's like my own personal catwalk dream, but I'm stuck only seeing the back.

We are quickly back in the car, where she re-adjusts her skirt to try to retain some dignity and she has to hold the seatbelt as it looks like it's pissing off her nipples. She looks down and sayd "I don't want to discuss it." and so we travel back in silence. Yes, I enjoy every bump that the car picks up as it causes her boobs to come alive.

Once we're home she storms into the house and is in the shower within what feels like seconds. I slowly lock everything back up and head to the bedroom.

She's out of the shower, quickly dried and back in her usually nighty that hides everything. Suddenly, everything is normal, except for the pile of hooker clothes in the corner of the room and the images playing in my head.

"Good night love" she kisses me looking away, not wanting to match my gaze and is quickly under the covers with her back to me. I chuckle, not surprised at all that this is happening. I expect this will never be bought up ever again. Filed away as a dream or something of the like.

I quickly get myself ready for bed and climb in next to her. From her breathing, I can tell that she's not sleeping. I have so many questions, but they have to wait. I close my eyes and picture my amazing sexy wife and hope I'll dream wonderful new kinky dreams. My previous wank bank was deleted and replaced by this new, crazy kink that I didn't know I even had.

-----------------

The next morning she was up before me and it was a Saturday so no work. I woke up late due to the fun. Was it fun? I asked myself, thinking of the previous night. I found her just getting ready to head out to the gym. Our daughter Claire was nowhere to be seen yet.

"Good morning love." as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Chris, just heading out to the gym. Back in an hour or so." she faked a smiled and made a move to exit quickly.

"Hang on love. We need to talk about last night."

She stopped and turned to me "What of it?"

"Errr the police thing isn't just going to go away."

"Just think of it as a bad nightmare. Forget and forgive." She said,

"Hang on, hang on."

She tutted at me and sighed "What?"

I looked up the hallway to check that Claire hadn't made an appearance. "You were charged with prostitution last night." I whispered.

"It was a mistake and it's all gone." she smiled.

"Errrr right. You were dressed like one? How did that come about?"

She paused, calculating her reply "It was a joke, I got changed for a joke."

"Emily, you had your tits out and that skirt." I nearly whistled but decided against that at this time.

She said nothing but stared at me.

I continued, "You never get your tits out like that, not even for me!"

Again she said nothing and waited to see my reaction. I wasn't sure which direction to go so I gathered enough courage and blurted out "Emily, you looked like a hooker."

Her smile vanished. "I wear less than that at the beach or pool." she quickly countered.

No she doesn't, but I wasn't sure I should offer that up. She stepped up to me. "What do you want to know?"

That was a clear challenge and I knew exactly how to approach it "I just want to check that you're ok?" I let that sink in a second "I want to understand what happened so that I can protect you in the future."

She hugged me "You don't need to protect me. There's nothing wrong. It was a one off mistake and now we're here." she kissed me again and ran off calling "Love you"

I was left wondering if that was a good conversation. It didn't feel good. I still had no idea what had happened? I had no idea how a simple night out had very nearly changed our lives completely. And did I see a twinkle in her eyes at some point last night during it all. Of course I didn't.

Well she wasn't here any more so I couldn't get any answers.

-----------------

Over the next few days and weeks I tried to get Emily to share more detail, but received nothing. A few times I chatted with Michelle but she didn't know much and certainly didn't know the whole prostitution mix up, so I didn't tell her that bit.

I also realised that I wanted to see Emily dressed that way again so at one point I hinted to her that she should dress up like a hooker. She brushed it off. When I then added that she'd done it before she exploded telling me to never bring that up again and it was a mistake. She finished that explosion with a warning that she didn't want me to open that box, ever again. That just made me both want to know more and want to throw it away and never see it again at the same time.

We made love a few times, it was normal for her and very good for me. I kept trying to visualise her in the outfit. I think she knew. But even when she was turned on I couldn't get her to join me on the journey of re-living any of it.

I suppose I was lucky and I started to move on. Life was good after all. Our 18 year old daughter was doing well in college and had a part time job. She had a boyfriend on and off but was a good girl. We had money in the bank, and two good jobs. We were safe. I was happy.

-----------------

Some 3 weeks after the prostitution mix up, Emily was in the garden doing flowers stuff and I was in the kitchen making us a cuppa. When her mobile ran next to me. Just a number with no name against it. I quickly answered. "Hello?"

"Hello, may I speak to Emily please?" a strong indian accent.

"Yes, let me get her" and I started walking to the garden, "who's calling please?"

"My name is Casba."

12