All Comments on 'Becoming a Whore 03'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story of willing debasement. I can't wait for a further installment...needles, coke and sex. Take her down the road!! 5 Stars!!!

ambiseambisealmost 2 years ago

Brilliant as usual - story developing really well. Eagerly anticipating Claire discovering Emily's new hobby!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Creepy. Fantasy is one thing, but who would want leftovers from a diminished wife, used by the worst of the worst on the streets every night. Not erotic in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell of a story, I stopped halfway through part 3 because I had to cum and I’ll save the rest for after I mow the lawn. I have to do SOMETHING productive today.

I love the twists.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

10 Stars for great writing. Heart Breaking but great writing. That is the problem with good looking women, they get bored with Normal. The normal getts Boring, The usual get boring, The safe gets boring. Once a hottie realizes she has her pick of the white men she will go to Black men. Once that starts getting boring she might go to Bikers, Topless Bars and prostitution. This is a perfect example of a woman looking for another thrill, a stronger orgasm, more excitment in her sex. here we have the classic Big titted hottie so bored with normal screwing around that the idea of becoming a lowly street whore taking evey man's cum into her fertile bare pussy for money is the only thing left to give her a thrill. Poor woman is getting more and more self destructive. Chris should try to get her a shrink before she gets aides. Great writing of a sad tradgity.

dynasty919dynasty919almost 2 years ago

slowly but firmly the story gets to the exciting point!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

For starters this line was an out and out lie "This story is cuckold, loving wife" almost no wife loves a cuck, even when you mentallty deranged twinkies try and make it seem so (be lucky it hasnt happened unless you want a divorce, look it up cum eater, odds arent too good)

And since you wish it were real, you need to accept your bi/gay, Im sure you wife is laughing her ass off at knowing something about you that you wont admit to yourself.

Still a shit story kid. It was about as erotic as jock itch, but you'll get the closeted Odoreater clique rooting you on, but then again...the whole closeted thing.

GreyDuckGreyDuckalmost 2 years ago

Seems well-written and kind of hot but this might have worked better as a NC or MC story imho. Would like to see how Casba got to her and how things progress. The husband is pretty pathetic not adding much to the story other than a vehicle for a perspective.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

The weak part of the story was she was apparently distraught of not wanting to be a whole, but yet took no convincing at all at becoming one. Not even a second thought of going home after the first encounter. Just went from crying not wanting to be where to a full fledged street walker. If she was crying at not wanting where there would be more hesitation on her part.

auhound49auhound49almost 2 years ago
There is nothing as hot as a preg risk whore!

When her flow is late she needs to test in the street for all to see, including her pimp, husband, dau and her jons.

PLEASE MANY MORE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The pregnancy risk thing is what's driving the story man! Kudos to Natural Hammer for the awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty cool. Grammar has hiccups for sure, which I don't like. But it's truly a celebration of the fetish. I still remember reading a very high rated story from the category that was, like, "I've caught my wife cheating, I've secretly lawyered up, I've left her dry, I've run to some new backwater place to live and heal, and now here's a 10k words segment of vanilla romance with the local farm girl". Loving Wives, yeah...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decidedly one of the best of these type stories. Please continue Emily's story and her erotic transformation into a whore.

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

More please.

I was disappointed that Chris didn't eat out Emily's pussy right there in Casba's office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a huge turn on. Emily and the experiences in the raw street are fascinating. Perhaps tellng it in her voice as she continues or in recap would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She needs to get on the drugs to seal her fate...just like a Satan's Slave...lol! More please...shoot her up...love the drugs removing her resistance and sealing her fate...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved this story, it is a great progression from the first 2 chapters. I really hope this story continues and we hear about how Emily "develops" in her new place in life!

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

Brilliant story,emily certainly loves her new role. But shes still not sure, once she works regularly on streets for several weeks ,experience everything, taking a line,injecting,till shes addicted to her new life,a new emily. Chris is addicted too as a cuckold, cant waite for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story! Give the slut lots of drugs so there are no inhibitions to turn into a premium prostitute!

bu5ty_tightbu5ty_tightover 1 year ago

I loved the comments about give the slut lots of drugs ... hah ... I agree. Get her loaded. I'm living my fetlife as her through these stories.

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

Why aren’t there star ratings on your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to dump the slut before she give you a STD or she gets pregnant or both. Go find a woman who gives a shit about you. She does not respect you (or herself) move on dude and get your head out of your ass about this cuckold shit.

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Pregnancy risk is so damn hot!!!

PLEASE work more of this into your stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Others have said it better: Great writing and story. Emily’s degradation into a drug addicted whore is well on its way. If your aim is to describe the destruction of an individual through their own choices, this is it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...