Becoming a Whore 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a short walk to the hotel during which I told her that we'd need to contact Casba. She thought that it was funny that I wanted to update my pimp and said that I could do that later.

They'd booked two rooms in separate buildings on the same small complex of the hotel. She grabbed card keys for both, handed me one and told me to go get ready and to come to her room and to not faff. She was very clear what 'get ready' meant but refused to tell me what was going on and took my mobile off me.

I guess some 15 minutes later after I'd showered, makeup on, jewellery swapped, left my work clothes behind and I was walking to the other room in whore mode. I had my usual getup on, micro mini skirt, cheap tall heels, tight t-shirt, no bra, thong. My purse had condoms and a spare thong with me.

This was super strange for me, I usually separate my two lives and this was clashing them together head long. I was trying to work out what I was going to do. I wish I'd have been able to contact you or Casba to ask for advice. I was worried or maybe excited, it was nice to have this out of my hands. I know that the closer I got to the room the more my thong was getting wet, I was ready for whatever they threw at me.

I was quickly let into the room by Julie and was sort of unsurprised to find Ralph and Jack in the room sitting on the sofa. They looked like kids about to lose their virginity, bubbling with excitement.

Jack couldn't contain himself "Holy shit, I knew you had big tits but.." he whistled "they are fecking monsters. YES"

Julie raised her hand "One sec boys, how does this work Emily?"

I didn't understand her for a moment, then realised that she wanted to understand costs and rules. We were doing this for real, so I had to switch my head, which was half there already. "It's £100 each for as long as you need. The only rule is that I will 'Do whatever the customer wants.'."

Jack "Whatever?"

I smiled at him "Sure honey, whatever you want." putting a hand on my hip, I spread my legs wide, causing my skirt to raise nearly enough to show him my pussy. Turning to Julie, I smiled "Including you my lovely." and then licked my lips. "£80 each if we go one at a time with no watching, but £300 for the three of you at the same time."

Grabbing a boob through my top and working it, asking all three of them "What'll it be?, my snatch is already dripping in anticipation."

They all gasped at the change in me. They'd never seen this Emily, I think they liked what they saw.

With little to no hesitation Jack pulled his wallet out quickly counted out £300 and threw it on the bed. I picked it up, putting it into my purse I purred "Ummm exciting." and I took in their stares.

Julie was a little aghast "God I thought we'd have to work you to get this going Emily. Holy shit you're really into this."

Stepping up to her, taking one of her hands and putting it to my breast "Baby you have no idea." and I leaned in giving her a kiss.

I then heard Ralph just behind me. "God I just need to see those tits like Jack said." and as I was still kissing Julie I felt my t-shirt being raised from behind. Quickly breaking the kiss for a few seconds allowed my tits to spring free and the t-shirt was old news.

Julie pushed me away, "I wanna see one of the boys balling your pussy bitch." It was a different side to Julie that I'd never seen before. I liked it.

I stepped back and turned to face a very close Ralph "Need me to suck your big cock to get it ready?".

He grinned, "For you Emily I'm already like stone." I turned to Jack, "What's your flavour?".

He was still sitting but his hand was down his trousers looking at me "God darn Emily, them's some hooters. I'll go after Ralph, no hurry here."

I face Ralph and stepped up to him, my boobs pushing against his chest, wrapped an arm around his neck and started a slow long kiss. My other hand starting to open his trousers to fish his cock out.

I could hear Julie in the background talking to Jack "You know she's married and has a 20 something kid?"

Jack replied "I know it's even better. Hey Emily I wanna a pic of you and those tits. I feel like I'm going to wake up and this will all be a dream."

I unlocked from Ralph, his cock now in my hand. "Don't get me in it dude." Ralph quickly reminded Jack. I then leaned back and pulled my arms back to let Jack take a picture of my tits in all their glory without including Ralph in the picture, but I still had his cock in my hand.

Julie then asked me "Seriously, you're ok with him taking a picture like that?"

Facing Jack and leaning forward "I'm your whore, video, pictures, whatever you want. I'll even Facetime your wives and show them my pussy dripping your cum if you want me to."

Jack requested "Lean forward so that his cock is close to your face. I wanna see those tits swing." I did as exactly as he asked and more. Leaving one hand on Ralph's cock and leaned forward enough to kiss the top of it. At the same time my other hand pulled my skirt up so that I could start to play with my pussy through my thong.

"Ummm boys, I'm dripping here ready for a pounding."

Jack quickly announced "Yup that's ace." still holding his phone up, not sure if he was recording or taking pictures. "I'm gonna be seeing a lot more of those tits soon.".

I moved Ralph back towards the bed whilst maintaining the pose. He sat down and I started to lick his cock. I've seen so many now, this one was average, nice though and clean. Not often the case on the street. "You want me to ride you?"

"Doggy on the bed, get your ass high and your face down in the bed." I'd had that request a lot. I think men like the power they feel it gives them, I like it because it helps get their cocks really deep and I feel nasty in that position.

I quickly pulled my thong down and threw it on the bed, swapping positions with him. Kneeling on the edge of the bed, legs spread, forward on my elbows, my pussy ready for action. I looked back over at Ralph watching him lowering his trousers and putting a condom on. Not sure where he got that from. "Hey baby you don't need to use that if you don't want to?"

He laughed "Riding a hooker bareback, I don't think so." and he stumbled forward. His comment hurt me a bit, but I liked it. I like it when punters are nasty about me, treat me as the low rent hooker that I am. It's so nasty that they don't want to take the risk of being inside me bare.

I quickly felt him pushing his cock into me, sliding in easily as I was so wet. I'm always dripping when doing this job and I've certainly got better at taking all sizes. There's also something amazing about taking a strange cock for the first time. The feeling of the different size, bumps, ridges, how he holds me, what he says, how he thrusts into me.

He was a nice fuck, I didn't cum but he did quickly. As I said I'm good at my job, I encouraged him nicely, saying all the right things.

"Jeezus Emily you are a treat, that was fantastic." as he stepped back catching his breath with a filled condom on his softening cock.

"Umm baby I'm glad you enjoyed me. I'd happily help drain your balls again, anytime. Would you like me to clean you up?"

He'd already pulled the condom off and was pulling his pants and trousers up. He didn't reply to me but I noticed Julie and Jack moving towards me. Julie had hiked her skirt up and was moving around the bed towards my head. While Jack was folding his trousers with his cock out bobbing in the air.

"I'm a boy scout like Ralph and need a condom." he looked towards me.

"You don't need one with me baby." I tried again as there's something special about taking my customers raw.

"How long have you been doing this?" he asked, maybe thinking about forgetting the condom.

"A few weeks." and I smiled at him whilst feeding a tit into my mouth and sucking on a nipple. Still in doggy position waiting for him.

Julie then asked "How many cocks have been in your dirty cunt, bare then? Jeezzz the risk Emily."

I twisted my head towards her and proudly answered, "Oh probably a good 50 or more." and I smiled at her.

She gasped "Feck me you dirty whore." it clearly excited her.

"Yer no chance I'm risking that." I heard Jack behind me.

"In my bag baby, help yourself." and in front of me Julie was climbing on the bed. She quickly lowered herself by my head and picked up my thong holding it in one hand. At the same time a used and filled condom landed near my head. I guessed it was Ralphs.

"Who'd have thought I'd have miss prim and proper Emily about to suck on my pussy." she scooted down the bed, opening her legs wide and pulling her panties to one side.

I heard the door go but didn't look up. I leaned forward to Julie's delicious looking pussy at the same time I felt hands on my hips. Soon I was filled with another cock as I licked and sucked away.

Julie came very quickly saying that she was happy to know that I was good at pussy licking and would put me to work a lot more. She used my thong to wipe herself before leaving it on the bed next to the condom as I continued to get fucked by Jack. I'd forgotten that I was supposed to be in my day job, real work, I was in hooker mode and loving it.

He suddenly pulled out of me, I hadn't felt him fill the condom. "What's up honey?"

"I wanna see those huge tits bounce." and he laid down next to me. I didn't need telling and moved to straddle him, quickly feeding it inside me until I was bottomed out. I started riding him, exaggerating my tit movement as he requested.

"God dam Emily ummmm" was all he could manage. I was proud.

Then Julie got my attention, "Smile for the camera honey." I turned to her and smiled as instructed, posing as I rode the Jacks cock. "I just can't believe this" and she chuckled "when you said earlier you'd do anything for us, what does that mean?"

"Ohhh love, it's exactly what it means. You've paid for my body and attention, I'll do whatever you want." Smiling at her "Why what do you want me to do?" as I turned back to Jack. She didn't answer.

"Jack baby, are you enjoying my pussy and big tits?"

He laughed "Ummmgggg god yes. And those are big tits, Julie has big tits." He looked over at her then back to me "These are huge jugs." and he reached for them mauling and squeezing them hard. "Yyessssss" as he came and filled the condom.

A few moments later I leaned into him and gave him a kiss before rolling off.

Julie then woke up "If I wanted you to clean his cock?"

I smiled at her and leaned over, removing the condom in a smooth practised manner and took his softening cock in my mouth running my tongue lightly around it. I was very used to the taste, spermicide, plastic, semen.

A few seconds later feeling a tap on my head, I stopped. Quickly Jack stood up and started getting dressed again. Julie was standing there looking at me puzzled. "You'd really have let them both fuck you and cum in you?"

I smiled at her and took the condom that was still in my hand and slowly moved it down to my pussy. She worked it out "Noo Emily it's ok. You don't need to ..."

But Jack took over "Go on you nasty whore. Put the condom up in your pussy." That was a new one on me, but I didn't think anything of the request, easily sliding it inside. He continued "And the other one."

I smiled at him and turned back to Julie as I reached for the other condom and added it inside my pussy with the first one. They were both gone and no sign of them.

Jack chuckled "Stand up." I shuffled off the bed. Wearing just my skirt around my waist still, I didn't try to pull it down, instead standing at the foot of the bed with my legs apart.

"Put a finger in there and move them around before pulling them out."

Julie chastised him "Jack"

He just laughed "Look at her face, she loves it." He was right, I did love it. I'd put two fingers easily inside my pussy and was moving the condoms around. Sturing them in my already wet canal. I then started to fish them out one at a time putting the extremely slippery condoms into my free hand. Obviously they were now pretty much empty. Their contents inside my pussy.

"Quality" from Jack.

And "Jeezzzus" from Julie.

I was ready for another cock. My pussy was pretty much dripping now it was running down my thigh. As if on queue the door opened. I was already facing it but they both turned to see Winsor enter the room and close the door. I wasn't shocked, nothing would have shocked me at this point.

Nothing was said between any of them, but glances were passed. He quickly took control "Julie stay." Jack left quickly. I knew of him but I didn't know if he knew me. That was answered very quickly.

"So I have an employee that is a hooker on the side." it wasn't a question. "Emily yes?"

I nodded, still standing there pretty much naked.

"Video this please Julie" and he stepped forward to me. "Was she worth it Juile?"

"Yes sir." I looked past him at Julie, she seemed pretty relaxed, which I guess should have told me something. She had her phone pointing at me.

"How much?" he asked me directly.

"£100 for whatever you need." I smiled at him while putting a hand on a hip. "Would you like me to clean up a little first?"

He sniggered reaching forward to my pussy and crudely rammed two fingers up my pussy. "Nope you feel about ready for me.".

I couldn't help myself and moaned at his treatment of me. "Uggghhh"

"Pay the bitch Julie."

My attention now on him and his fingers. I heard Julie telling him "She's rather dirty sir." as I sort of felt some money fly past me to the bed. He was now working 3 fingers up my pussy really quite roughly. I loved it. Standing there, panting at his treatment of me, my legs wobbling.

He ignored her warning "Get on the bed on your back and fist yourself." no one had ever told me to do something like that. I had no idea if I could. I was in a trance as I laid back on the bed, spreading my legs wide I started to try to ram 4 fingers into my pussy.

He started to strip off as I tried to work as much of my hand into my pussy. I was extra pleased that I was suitably soaked.

"So Emily, you like being a whore?"

"Ugghhh" was all I could manage.

He chuckled and started onto the bed "Do you have a manager or do it via a website, or just on a whim?"

I then gave up on getting my fist into my pussy to concentrate on him "Yes I have a pimp, Casba.". Looking at him he wasn't anything to look at, just an old man. A lot older than I expected, he did have a seriously long cock though. Not particularly thick but very long, probably the longest I'd ever seen. I don't often get to see them before they're rammed home. It was also weirdly solid, I thought weirdly because it almost looked like it was pulsing but like a rock.

He noticed me staring "Oh yes I've popped two viagra darling. I'm going to get my money's worth." and he edged forward slowly on his knees towards my waiting pussy. It was actually quite scary. It was almost like a long dildo sticking straight up, it didn't even bob or move much. He also almost looked angry like he wanted to hurt me. For the first time since I started this I was starting to worry.

I suddenly realised that I usually had Casba and his squad somewhere nearby. This was very different. I looked over at Julie, hoping she would see my concern. But her view was fixed on the screen of her phone pointing at me. She was just a passive filmer.

I felt him suddenly close, his cock at my pussy, him holding it. "Ready for a real fucking darling?"

Trying to remember my role "Ohhh yes, baby, give it to me. Ram it ..." and he pushed it forward into me with all his might. I thought it was going to come out of my mouth. He just rammed it in and kept ramming it, pushing hard and in one solid movement as far as he could go.

"Oohhhhhjrrggghharrgghhhhh" I cried out in pain.

He just laughed, quickly pulling back a long way before slamming it back into my pussy again as hard as he possibly could. "Too big for your cunt?"

He was sniggering, I cried out again "Ohhhrrarrrgghhh"

"Old Winsor still has it." he proudly proclaimed as he rammed me again.

"ARrggggghhhh noooo" I reached up to push him away.

He just ignored me and rammed in again harder still. Somehow with each push he was putting more into me. When would it end.

But wow it felt special. Especially when he started to taunt me "Surely an old slag like you can cope with this?" I then heard Julie chuckle as my pussy was being stretched inward like never before. Somehow Casbas words popped into my head at that exact moment 'whatever they want' and I doubled down, even though I was in pain.

"Ohhh yes Sir, feel free to try to ruin my cunt. Ugghhhh" he seemed to like that so I continued "It's only a whore's cunt to be used as you ugghhhh want." At that point he started to pant and really have a go at sucking and biting my boobs at the same time.

I was amazed at his staying power and also worried that the old man would have a heart attack and I'd be implicated for murder or something. I then started to worry about how long this would last as I remembered his viagra comment. I continued to tease him and he continued to abuse my cunt and my mind. It felt like 30 minutes had passed but it may have only been 3 or 4 when he announced he was going to "Gonna fill my whore up with grandpa's seed.".

I couldn't help myself "Ohhh god yes please, the others wore condoms but I love to feel it."

And he started, I felt it, I love the feeling. The pulse, the increased wetness, the heat, the twitching, he cried out "Maaaggggnnniffficannnttttt" as he came inside me.

That was one hard and deep fucking. And I've done a lot recently. This one was different, not just his length but a friend recording it, the fact that he owned the company, the non safety, his age. It was another collection of firsts, it was amazing, I came myself as he came down from it. I just couldn't help myself.

Once we'd both settled, a few moments later. He pulled out and I felt his sperm seeping out of me. I went to get up "Stay there whore, I'm not done yet." I laid down again as instructed.

He then turned to Julie walking towards her, his cock starting to soften and droop. I wanted to suck it clean for him. "What was the plan here?" he asked her.

Julie, very assured of herself, replied to him "We wanted to see if it was real and if she would really do it."

He nodded "What about her family, pimp, work etc?"

She continued "No one in work knows, she changed here in room 16." she nodded towards my purse on the side. "She's not contacted anyone." he walked towards my purse and looked through it.

"Where's her phone?"

"We told her to leave it in the other room."

He nodded again and put my purse down. "Bring me her phone then you can go back to work.".

Julie turned to leave, he added "Thank you" to her before he turned back to me as she closed the door.

He smiled at me still laying there with my skirt around my waist, my tits out, my legs spread wide and my pussy still dripping from his last attack. "We'll be ready to go again in a minute."

I smiled at him "Certainly sir"

"You've got some pretty big old titties love. How come I've never seen them before?"

Taking one in each arm and thrusting them together "These floppy things?" teasing him.

"Geezzus love, yup. They're like mounds of jelly on your chest. Where've they been hiding?" and he took a step towards me. His resting cock was touching my arm as one of his hands grabbed the nearest boob and started to feel and squeeze it.

"Some nice big rings would look good on udders like these." and he grinned. I noticed his cock starting to twitch again. "Until then." he leaned forward and at the top of my breast near the cleavage he latched on and started to suck really hard. He was trying to give me a hickey. Quite a few men have done that before, I'm sure you've noticed.