Becoming a Whore 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like he was trying to permanently mark me, he was sucking and sucking and sucking. So much that it started to hurt. At some point he stopped and looked down, with a satisfied "Lovely".

I looked down at what I could see, a little folding of my boob and lifting of my head and there it was, a deep red, roughly lip shaped mark on the top, middle of my left boob. It was significant, I loved it. "Thank you sir."

"I expect to be able to see that all day tomorrow."

I frowned, not really understanding. He just repeated it slower and clearer for me "Tomorrow I expect you to display that love bite for everyone to see all the time."

Ok now I understood, it sent a shiver down my spine. It was that mixing of my two worlds. Something I wasn't ready for, however here it was already.

I noticed that he was now sporting another big solid cock. It was as impressive as before. I was still laying there with my legs spread as he'd instructed. "Shift over" he instructed as he started to get on the bed, laying next to me "Hop on baby."

I shuffled to the side to give him room. He was soon lying there with his long thin cock sticking up and out. It was bobbing and pulsing in time with his heartbeat. It looked so long. I just sat up staring at it, wondering how on earth that fit inside me a few moments ago.

"Come on you dirty tramp, ride my cock." and he sniggered, "The second time can take quite a while for an old sod like me."

I took that as a challenge and grinned back "Of course sir." And I was quickly straddling him, his cock starting to slide inside me.

It didn't take too long to work it really deep inside my pussy. It felt amazing and yet so high up and I started to ride him, letting my tits flop and loll about for him. At some point the door opened and Julie made her way in. I'd forgotten that she was due back. I carried on riding him slowly and deep.

She walked towards us and handed him my mobile. Looking at me "God Emily, just a few hours ago I thought you were still a lovely wife and mother. Now just look at you."

"UGgghhhh" I moaned at her comments.

Winsor just held the phone towards me "Unlock it." I looked at it and smiled, FaceID did its job. He turned it back to his face and started doing stuff on it. Then to Julie without looking up "Carry on, she seems to like it.".

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cock moving around inside me, rotating my hips, stirring myself. Julie continued, "I'd never had put you as an adulterous woman. I'd certainly never have imagined you riding an old man's cock for money."

I moaned and started to move up and down on it, fucking it hard and fast.

"Pose for me." Winsor instructed me. Opening my eyes I saw him holding my phone up, I smiled and grabbed a boob each, hoisting and offering them to him. Pushing my cunt down hard on his cock and rolling my eyes back in my head. "Ohhh I love your huge cock in me."

Then Julie added "You deserve to get knocked up, if a whore like you can even get pregnant." almost spitting at me. I then looked at her and smiled. I didn't know what else to do at this stage.

"You can go back to work now Julie, thank you." He again politely informed her. She dropped my room key on the bed and turned, walking out.

He looked past the phone in his hand looking up at me, watching me ride his cock for a few moments before saying "Stop moving a minute. Really push down hard on my cock." I did as instructed. It felt devine. "Now pull your skirt down to cover us up. Look half decent." I tried, though with my legs spread wide over his hips it was tricky. I also had no idea what he was trying to achieve.

I sort of managed to do what he wanted. He then started to, I guess, take a lot of pictures of us. Lots of angles of my skirt covering us, he moved it a little, then thrust a little to make me move slightly, it was lovely, I stared to move "Don't fuck me woman." I stopped.

He was having some kind of private photoshoot with my pelvis, skirt and his hips. "Lean back, your tits are too big and getting in the way." I leaned back, and pulled my shoulders back to move my boobs up a bit. I couldn't help it.

He then surprised me "Find the top of my cock inside you and show me it." I put one hand where I thought I could feel it. I felt him twitch inside me when I did sort of get it. "Use both your hands to pull your stomach, I want to see it." god it was weird. But I did it as best I could. "Ok now move slowly, I want to see it move through your stomach." I did as instructed, it felt pretty degrading as he was using me as some sort of model to aid his perverted desire. I loved it, and did everything he instructed.

"Ohhh god yes." he moaned to me "I can see it." I looked down but couldn't see as my boobs were in the way. I could certainly feel it inside me, moving around slowly, stirring my insides.

This continued for at least 10 minutes, I half expected him to fill my phone up with whatever he was capturing. He suddenly changed his attention, "Fuck me bitch, I need to cum and get back to running my business. I haven't got all day."

His change was strange, but he was paying me to perform so I started to ride his cock. He was almost disinterested, doing something on my phone. From his tapping it looked like he was typing, maybe emailing or texting, I dunno. I just rode him and tried to please him.

It started to work as after a few minutes he just dropped the phone next to my knee on the bed. He told me to lean forward "I wanna get those tits in my face."

I did as he asked "Do you like my big hooters sir?"

"Ummm gawd yes." as he mashed his face between them whilst roughly mauling them with his hands. He started to help fuck me at that point, he was pretty good.

It didn't take me long to get him really worked up. As he started to put effort into fucking me he started to try to degrade me but that just made me hornier. He wanted to know how long I'd been a whore for, how many cocks had I had inside me, and how many times I'd cum doing it? He was also interested that I didn't worry about condoms, and he seemed particularly happy with that.

It wasn't long and I was cumming on his cock and this also put him over the edge. He filled my pussy with his old man's cum whilst telling me he was going to use my 'whores body' a lot more and that he wanted everyone in the company to know they could use me. That bit was confusing and worrying, but as I was cumming as he said it I'm not actually sure that's what he said.

And then it was over. He roughly pushed me off him, quickly got dressed and left without saying a word. I was still getting my breath back with his cum running out of me when he left the room. I laid there for a good 10 minutes wondering what I was to do. Do I go back to work? What was tomorrow going to be like? What would Casba say? What would you say? I checked my phone for messages but no one had reached out to say anything different. I half expected Julie to re-appear and take control, but nope, nothing.

In the end, realising I couldn't hide here forever I got up and gathered my things. What was left of them, my purse was gone as was my thong. So I quickly popped my heels, skirt and t-shirt on, grabbing my mobile and doing an obvious walk of shame headed to the other room to change back into my day job life. However on getting there I guess Julie or one of the others had been in and had removed my gym bag, bra, panties.

So I was supposed to go back to work and my choice of clothes was either my current micro-mini skirt, too tight t-shirt and hooker heels or my work clothes braless. My only obvious choice was normal work clothes. A quick shower and standing there knickerless and braless dressed like this was exciting again but I just couldn't bring myself to walk in there braless like this. I'd instantly lose any credibility I had with all my colleagues. I looked and felt different, then I remembered I still had my mobile.

So I quickly reached out to Casba and got him up to date. He laughed, finding it hilarious and told me to go straight home. I had to do that via the bus as my keys are in the office with I guess Julie somewhere. And here I am.

***

I sighed at her, feeling my cock rock solid after hearing her story. Asking her "Are you ok love?"

"Yer of course." she then sighed "I guess it was only a matter of time." and she then smirked at me.

I nodded "You travelled back on the bus like that?"

She grinned "Yes, it was pretty empty but I did get looks."

I could see why, her tits looked magnificent. I think this was the first time I'd seen her smartly dressed without a bra and knowing she'd been out in public like this was another mind blowing moment. I adjusted my cock in my trousers, I couldn't help myself. She noticed and surprised me, dropping to her knees in front of me and giving me the sloppiest, sexiest blow job I've ever had. Swallowing every drop of my cum whilst telling me that she could feel Winsor's cum on her thighs still. God it was good, one of my best cums in a long while.

Her phone had buzzed during my blowjob but neither of us acknowledged it. Now I was done and she was licking her lips and she picked it up with a surprising 'Oh'.

I just responded to her with a questioning grunt as I tucked my cock away.

"Casba says that it's all sorted and that a car is on the way to pick me up for work as normal."

This wasn't a surprise in his world I guess. What was a surprise was the speed at which Emily ran past me up stairs. I was still coming round from the story and last 5 minutes' events when she came down stairs with a long coat on, covering her whore uniform and just about waving to me, leaving the house to the already waiting car outside.

My mind getting back to reality, I texted her 'Thank you love. Have a good time, see you later.' I didn't know what else to say.

Her reply was quick 'It's all a whirlwind. But so exciting. Love you too x x.' and then a few moments later 'I'm glad you like your wife being a dirty whore.'.

That had my balls ache and I instantly regretted the text I next sent 'The dirtier, the better.'.

As her reply was 'Good to know. x x' followed by 'Just you wait.'

I didn't reply as I'm not sure I wanted to know. Wait for what? What could be dirtier than her being a whore like this?