Becoming a Whore 04

Story Info
Everyone knows and deals with it differently.
9.6k words
3.91
20.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know some of you don't understand or like that I post these to the Loving Wifes category, I guess I'm just following their current description - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Hope you enjoy it, thanks for reading this Erotic, Adult, Fiction.

Becoming a Whore 04

I arrived home at around 9.30pm, Claire was up wondering where I'd been and where mum was. I didn't really want to have a conversation with her about all this but it appeared that it was coming my way anyway.

"Evening dad, you ok, and where's mum?"

There it was, the question that I didn't have an answer to. "She'll be back shortly."

She scrunched her face at my answer. "The other night?" she left it there.

"Sorry about that love." I wasn't sure what else to say.

"Are you and mum ok?"

I laughed "God yes," but were we though?

"You sure dad? Mum seemed different tonight?"

Not sure how I was going to sort this one "Yer your mum's changing a bit, maybe we'll chat about it tomorrow morning before we both head off to work? If you're up in time." I grinned at her, she knew.

"Maybe I'll set my alarm." smarty pants. "What was mum wearing that night?"

Jeezzz leave it alone please! I then realised that she was likely going to come home in whore clothes again. Arrr man.

"Dad?"

She wasn't going to leave this alone and if I lied right now I was pretty sure it was going to bite me in the ass within a day or so. And I was never that person before and I didn't want to become one now. One last try "Can we cover this with mum tomorrow morning?"

"Why, no, I don't understand." she looked cross, or maybe it was disappointment?

Ok, grow up, here it comes, sort of "We're making some changes. I'm not 100% sure what they mean yet."

"Could you be more vague dad, come on." She was right.

"I'm really not comfortable talking about this without your mum as it mainly affects her."

"Ok I'll start guessing then. This'll be fun." no it probably won't be. "So she was dressed very differently yesterday. Very slutty if I do say so." she grinned "Which is weird for mum." You could see her thinking. "So mums having an affair."

At this I could have said yes and that would have been the end of it, it would have also been sort of right however I went with "Nope".

"Ok so dressing differently." she started again.

"Only once." I reminded her.

She instantly caught me out "So she'll come back dressed as normal tonight or tomorrow?" and she was testing me about tomorrow.

"Your mum will be back tonight and yes it's likely she'll be wearing something ..." I paused, not sure if I wanted to go with slutty as she had. Though it would have been right.

She filled the void with "slutty" again.

I corrected her with "more liberating." and we both laughed.

"So mum's suddenly happy getting her tits out." I'd never heard my little girl talk like that. It was weird. She knew she'd pushed a button, testing me.

"Claire, don't talk about your mother like that." I delivered it in a joking manner.

She tried again "So mum's suddenly happy showing off her killer body. That's good, I approve, sort of. It's a pretty drastic change, why now?"

I could answer that 100% truthfully "I have no idea sorry."

"Ok and she's out at night on her own dressed this way." I nodded and she continued "And she's not having an affair. Maybe I'm using the wrong word." she squinted at me, she was happy with this game "Swinging maybe?" and she watched me closely. "You both swingers now?"

I sighed "Nope"

"Well I guess not as you're here. Is mum now a swinger and you're ok with that." she gasped as she took in what she'd said. Like she thought she'd cracked it. "Mum has a boyfriend and you're.."

I needed to slow her down, "No mum does not have a boyfriend."

"So she is a swinger now? Oh god." she giggled.

"Look, let's talk to mum about this in the morning."

"One last question?" she thought she'd nailed it, I nodded "Is this to do with sex?"

I nodded, what else could I do?

"Oh gawd, dad." She looked at me pitifully. "Are you ok?"

I smiled a genuine happy smile back at her "Yup, yup and I'm not just saying that to kill an awkward conversation."

She stared me down for nearly a good minute, to check my sincerity. Content, she picked up her phone "Setting an alarm for tomorrow morning.", smirked at me, jumped up and headed up stairs.

***

I was in bed waiting for my wife to return, when at 10.42pm I heard a car pull up. I then heard very loud heels walking up our path to the front door. A lot louder than her usual ones, so I knew she still had hooker heels on at least.

Hearing her open the front door was I glad that I'd left it unlocked as I knew I'd be staying awake and I didn't know if she'd have her keys on her. I heard it click and then another click as I guessed she locked it. Then her feet on the stairs, and I was not surprised to hear a bedroom door open, not ours.

"Evening mum, ooh wow" yup Claire wanted a peek.

"Evening Miss nosey" was Emily's reply, I smirked.

Claire said nothing I guess taking in the different sight before her. Continued foot steps, then Emily with "Good night." and our bedroom door opened and in she walked. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it.

Yup the same heels, the same sheath dress thing that hugged every curve. Her nipples and areola were both clearly on display through the material, the bottom half just barely covering her pussy and ass. If I didn't know she was an actual whore, I would have guessed that she was pretending to be one.

"That's going to be an interesting conversation tomorrow morning." I nodded in the direction of Claire's room but I smiled to let her know I wasn't being aggressive.

"Ummm hum" she mumbled looking at me and dare I say she blushed. Which really felt weird, especially after she'd just been doing.

"I'm going to shower quickly" and before I could say anything she marched to the ensuite.

She appeared some 10 minutes later wrapped in a towel and exactly as normal put her usual night gear on. Knickers, followed by some baggy PJs and crawled into bed next to me. I was sitting up, waiting for a chance to chat, but she went straight into a lying down position ready for sleep but facing me. I waited a bit unsure where to start.

"Yes I'm now a prostitute, Chris." a pause to let it sink in "Yes I'm going to do it again." another pause "Yes I loved it and I feel so alive.".

I snuggled down to be next to her, turned off the lights, and we lay face to face.

She asked "Do you still love me?"

I answered instantly "Yes"

"How?"

"Because you're the same person." though I'm not sure that was true. "You're still my amazing Emily." I smiled at her in the dark.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, a light kiss, of love. She then delivered a soft "Thank you".

"Are you really ok?" I needed to know.

She rolled onto her back and breathed heavily "God yes". There was a long silence between us. I had questions, I had hundreds of questions but I was waiting. After nearly 20 years of marriage I knew when to wait.

And she knew I was waiting "I don't know why or what has come over me so I can't actually answer anything." Another pause before "Sorry."

I reached over and hugged her, getting an arm full of boob at the same time. "When you're ready I'm here."

She reached up and held my arm "Thank you."

After another pregnant pause she rolled over to face the cupboard away from me. Her usual comfortable way to sleep.

"How are we going to deal with Claire, she's not stupid you know?" before she could answer "She's going to collar you tomorrow morning for answers.".

She chuckled quietly "I can deal with her.".

***

I walked into the kitchen with them mid conversation. Claire noticed me first and looked straight up and blurted "You're really ok with mum hooking?".

"Claire, that's not a nice way of putting it." Emily tried to rise above it.

Claire's head spun back to her mum "Nope, you don't get to play that card any more. Not when you're laying on your back getting fucked for money."

Ok so this was going well! I nearly turned around and walked back out. But instead "Yes, I fully support your mother." and I walked towards her and kissed her on the forehead, giving her a little squeeze.

That knocked the wind out of her sails a bit "So you get that mum is being paid for strangers having sex with her?"

I didn't need to answer as it was a silly question. And Emily had me covered "Yes that's it correct. That's exactly what happened last night."

Ok let's push this forward "I was there, I understand."

Claire put her head in her hands "But I don't."

I think I have this covered, sitting next to her at the breakfast bar "It's pretty simple. Sex is fun and enjoyable, if you can get paid for it then why not." I wasn't sure if I was convincing her or me. "We're adults, it's a decision we've made and are fine with it. It's only complex if you want it to be." I hadn't made the decision but I understood it.

Claire raised her head "That's sort of what mum said." and she looked between us both. "I don't get it."

Hoping this didn't come across as patronising "If I'm honest, you don't need to." she seemed to get or accept that, so I thought I'd re-enforce it "As long as it doesn't affect you and we're happy, that's it.".

Emily joined in "I love your dad very much and he loves me. We're " she quickly corrected herself "I'm just trying something different and exciting."

There was a long silence in the room as it all sunk in. I had no idea how long they'd been at this, but looking around nothing appeared broken.

"I guess, if you're both happy and you're right it doesn't affect me." she sighed "I guess".

I rubbed Claire's shoulder and whispered to her, loud enough so that Emily could hear "Hey I'm married to a whore now, go work that out." and I laughed.

Claire joined in, "Gezzz, I guess, blimey." and we both looked at Emily.

Not sure what I was expecting but I wasn't expecting this "We can just call it my other job, I can remain the same as I used to be or" a dramatic pause "I can be open about how many times my cunt was fucked last night, what was said and done to me etc." she grinned knowing that she had us.

We both quickly replied "Other job" and we all laughed. It was like some surreal american TV show where nothing really made sense. However we were about to play that game. I guess let's see how it pans out.

"In which case I need to get ready for my day job." And Emily vanished out of the room.

"Me too" and I looked at Claire. "This is very new to me also love, we'll work it out together, ok?"

A lovely simple smile from her "Sure dad, you'd better run."

***

Over the next few days life was strange. Our sex life was great, if you can count having sex separately as our sex life? I was wanking off twice a day, which I'd not done since I was probably 14 or so and I'm pretty sure my wife has getting a lot of good fucking at some point too.

She worked in her new job 3 weekday evenings and one weekend evening. Apparently that's how Casba ran it, he liked to keep his girls fresh, well rested and eager, where possible. She started taking a small kit bag with her to her day job with her alternative outfit in it. She was still being picked up from work and dropped back home, and had been warned that it wasn't going to last forever. A future us problem. She had one week off per month, her choice, some of the girls didn't, their choice.

Her alternative outfit collection grew rapidly. Primark became her second home for cheap, bulk undies. It was actually exciting to see her whore wardrobe growing. There was a large collection of skirts, dresses, blouses, t-shirts, shoes, stockings, thongs and not as many bras as you'd have expected. They were all sorts of colours, all very small, probably all made for someone half her age and all sexy as hell. Each time she worked I managed to see them for a short while when she came home.

Once or twice she fell asleep as soon as she came home still in them. I actually liked sleeping next to her like that. It was dirty. She was dirty. I was literally sleeping next to a prostitute. When she showered on her return she was always back to being my wife within minutes. This was exciting. When I was lucky enough to see her this way and she was sleeping I often looked and touched her when I could. It was almost electric to touch her like this. I especially loved the smell when this happened, she was undeniably smelling of raw sex. The first time I noticed this, it was an assault to the senses and I didn't know what to make of it or really what it was. I quickly worked out that it was a lot of pussy juice and probably a fair amount of semen. It was gross and very exciting at the same time.

I'd not been back to see Casba or watch my wife at her new job. I know he said I could, but it felt weird. What would I do, 'Hi Casba, here to watch my wife earning you money whilst having sex with strangers.' everything about this was not what society has programmed into us. We also didn't really talk about it, neither did Claire. As planned it was almost a dirty secret and it appeared to be working.

My mind did wander back a few times to the conversation about pregnancy and drugs. And each time it did I kept visualising everything I shouldn't and most of the time I ended up wanking off about it. I also felt bad that having my wife as a whore was somehow not enough for me. That somehow I wanted her degraded even more. I had a hard time with this and no one to talk to.

***

One Wednesday afternoon after about 3 weeks of her dual jobs she came home at just after 4pm, which was strange as it was alternative job night and she was very early for leaving her day job. She looked flustered and confused. She was also in her usual day job clothes but was obviously braless under the tight jumper.

We met in the kitchen and took seats ready to discuss whatever the next life drama was. Claire was out, but due back at any time. I just raised my eyebrows to her and didn't need to ask the question.

"Casba told me to come home while he works something out." She shuffled in her seat a little.

"Cuppa?" was all I offered, never any point in pushing her.

"No thanks." she took a deep breath. "Stuff happened at work today, they know about my other job."

"Oh" I guess it was only a matter of time, but I was expecting it to be months not weeks. "How did they take it?"

"Well that's sort of the problem." she blushed and was finding this awkward.

"Hang on a second, let's avoid all the code and blushes. It'll be one hell of a lot quicker and easier on both of us."

She wasn't sure, she likes to try to keep these two lives separate, this was a line that we'd managed to keep. "Just for this discussion." and I reached over and held her hand.

She smiled and I'd swear I heard a switch click in her head. Even her posture changed, legs spread a little, facial expression changed and her language filter powered down "God, Chris, this changes everything. I fucked.." she quickly counted "3 men and 1 woman today. At work, during the day." she looked shocked, "my knickers are soaked right now."

I chuckled "You can't help yourself."

She looked at me confused. I helped her along "I assume you have a lot of cum in you?"

"No, well, yes, but only one load, sort of. They wore condoms as they were worried. You know hooker, and all that." she grinned. It still amazed me how much she still loved that she was actually a whore. "The owner Winsor came in me, directly". What does directly mean?

"Geezzz he's like 70 or something?"

"I know, but he was good. He said he didn't care." I laughed with her.

"You'll need to explain all this, how did they find out? Who approached you and which woman was it?" I grinned, excited about the detail. She then relayed this story to me -

I arrived at work as normal at 8.40am, with my kit bag. Did what I always do, kit bag was under my desk and I got settled in. When I came back from my 10am meeting at just before 11, I noticed my kit bag was gone. I asked around but no one was of any use. I decided I didn't need to worry about it too much, it was just some cheap clothes and a load of condoms, Casba would sort me out tonight.

I logged back in to get on with work. There was a new meeting scheduled for 1pm with two people I don't really know, a Jack and Ralph. Topic was 'Futures', I thought whatever and decided to have lunch early. I honestly didn't think anything of it and my missing bag was kind of out of my head.

12.55pm I opened the door to the booked meeting room and it was empty. Took a seat with my tablet and I waited. A few minutes later in walked Julie, and two men that I only knew as Jack and Ralph from the invite. I'd seen them around the building but didn't know who was who. I was wondering why Julie was there as she wasn't on the invite but they quickly got started by putting my kit back on the desk. I was pleased to see it but did wonder why they had it.

Jack, I'd later learned his name, started "Why do you have this bag with you most days?"

"Gym gear." I had a feeling this wasn't going to be about accounts futures that I'd expected.

He turned to Julie "Would you wear that sort of thing as gym gear?".

Julie laughed "I wouldn't no." emphasising the 'I'.

So they'd looked in the bag, ok this was a little tricker. Ralph unzipped the bag and took out my cheap heels putting them on the table. The funny thing was that a pink thong fell out with it onto the table also.

"You go to the gym in these?" he asked me pointing at the heels.

I didn't have much choice and didn't know what to do. I'm pretty well respected there and am damn good at my job. This was about to make things very difficult.

"Ok so it's not gym gear, may I have it back please?"

They then took a skirt out and popped it onto the table.

"Ok you can keep the bag, no worries" and I stood to leave.

Jack stopped me though, "I don't think you want to leave right now."

I started walking to the door ignoring them. Ralph got straight to the point, sort of "This your dress up bag Emily? For fun nights out with your husband?"

I stopped and turned around to look at them. "Oh for fucks sake, it's a kinda hobby. Yes" was all I could muster.

"God darn Emily, you guys like to pretend to be a prostitute or something?" Julie asked me. "Why'd you bring this stuff into work?"

Good question and no good answer, so I shrugged my shoulders. Then Julie dropped it "Are you hooking Emily?" I dropped my head looking at the floor. I should and could have said no.

"You were right, holy shit." Ralph announced to them both.

"Fucking fantastic" was Jakes join in followed by "Come sit back down."

Not looking up I walked back over to the seat I was in and I sat down.

Julie took over and surprised me "You might not know it Emily but these two are complete perverts and I have a bit of a kinky side. So I think the 4 of us are going to have some fun."

I looked up at them "I can't."

Ralph looked lost but Julie was on it "Hang on, let's get this straight. Emily are you a hooker?"

I nodded and heard the two men sigh it was almost an audible high five.

Julie continued "Are you any good?" and she sneered at me.

"I'm told so, yes." I felt proud, weirdly.

"So we have a plan." she nodded to Jake and he picked up his mobile and started doing something on it. Julie let me know the plan "This meeting is booked until 4pm. You and I are heading over to the Holiday Inn over the road. You'll be back by 4pm to wrap the day up." and she stood up walking towards the door.

I didn't know what to do or what was expected. "Bring your bag." she instructed me as she opened the door. Flustered I quickly put everything back in it, grabbing it I headed to the door with her. Not sure what was going to happen with me or the two men being left behind.