Becoming a Whore 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We soon stopped at the tattoo person, who thank god was busy. For a micro second I thought that Claires stupid idea about me getting something was long gone but then she pointed at me and then the currently filled chair. I shook my head.

She nodded.

I laughed and shook my head again.

However this time she looked pissed. And raising her dress she pointed at her lower stomach. I couldn't help but notice that she had some normal black knickers on, phew. But she was indicating that her lower stomach was clear from tattoos, no whore words on her. I wasn't really sure of the point she was trying to make. She then pointed back to me and let her dress drop back down again. Was she saying that if I didn't get something done she would? This was stupid, why couldn't we just go somewhere to talk. And again what the hell was she doing here anyway.

I lightly took her arm and indicated back into the club where I thought the exit door was. And used my free hand to try to indicate that we should go talk. She huffed and walked off. I was so confused as to what was going on or what I could do to help so I followed her and it wasn't in the direction that I'd pointed.

I was more confused when she walked up to another I guess staff dressed woman and they mouthed something to each other. Claire pointed at me, something else was communicated, the other woman nodded and walked up to me. Grabbing me she started to kiss me and wrap her body around me. I just about caught Claire walking away whilst the woman attacking me managed to grab my cock over my jeans while she tried to kiss me.

I managed to wriggle free, just about, by then Claire was nowhere to be seen. The woman occupying me dropped to her knees in front of me. I had a feeling she was about to get my cock out when I decided I didn't want that. I quickly walked away, turning to see her laughing at me. I still didn't get the joke.

Lost both physically and mentally I walked towards where I thought Emily might be. She wasn't there or I was in the wrong place. Everywhere I went there were still chilled people walking, dancing, lounging, all very spaced out looking. This place had to hold some 100 plus people easily and I'd seen maybe 10 or more staff dishing out the drugs. Interestingly, there didn't appear to be as much sex going on here. The only person performing anything significant was my wife, so far. That confused me even more. I would have started to get wound up but the chilled atmosphere was having an affect on me.

Over the next hour I didn't manage to find Emily but I didn't think I'd covered the entire place yet. I did see Claire a few times, each time she had a tray in hand and was heading this way or that. We smiled at each other, cordially and she moved on quickly each time. That told me she was busy and to leave her alone for now.

I eventually found my wife. She was sitting on a beanbag chair, on a towel, she was still naked bar her earrings and heels. She was sitting there looking very tired, with her legs spread wide and no one paying her any attention. I'm guessing she was having a break and was maybe on the come down from whatever she'd last had. Walking up to her I decided to kneel at her side and take her hand. She just about acknowledged me through tired eyes. We'd only been here a few hours, usually she lasted a few days at these things. Maybe it was just unusual for me to catch her on a break?

Her body looked hot with a light sheen of sweat over it. Her nipples looked hard as rocks and her areola was crinkled and dark, curiously darker than normal? Her pussy was as I've come to expect, red, shiny, open, and leaking. I wonder how many people she'd had already? She had closed her eyes and was relaxing when I felt a hand lightly on the back of my head. I was starting to turn to see who it was when the hand started to move around the back of my head and neck. It was relaxing so I simply continued to take in the beautiful sight of my wife in front of me.

It's Claire's Time

Claire then appeared at Emilys other knee and knelt down opposite me whilst she put the tray down between us. She smiled before looking back at her mother, her naked, recently fucked, drugged up mother.

I quickly took in the contents of the tray, a large dildo, an egg thing, a bowl of blue crystals, a glass pipe, a bowl of small pills and blow torch thing, some see through bags with various whatever's in them and a small bottle of water. It was quite a collection.

As I turned back to my wife I could see that Claire's hand was now on her mothers knee that was close to her and was maybe pulling it her way a little. I still had Emilys hand in mine but I had to let go as I was moving. It was then that I realised that the hand on the back of my head was slowly moving me and I was going with it. I was now closer to my wife's knee, in fact I was now inside that and moving closer towards her.

Turning my head slightly to my daughter I could see a grin on her face and she nodded at me. Turning back I could now see my wife's pussy was much much closer to me. In fact her dirty pussy was too close. I went to lock my back muscles but somehow they didn't respond. As my prostitute of a wife's well used pussy started to get closer the smell of the cum in it started to hit home. Within a few seconds I was there. I could feel the warmth of her thighs on the side of my head.

I then felt the hand on the back of my head apply more pressure, though I wanted to resist I couldn't. Something drew me in. My lips made contact with hers. They were obviously wet, but soo wet, so slippery. I couldn't help myself, something made my tongue come out and I tasted her. It was semen, I had my first real taste of male cum. Something about this was beyond any reasoning or thought, it was primal, I licked and tasted more.

The hand vanished from the back of my head. I wanted to pull back, I needed to stop this. This was a whore's used pussy with god knows how many different semen deposits leaking out. I licked again, tasting different things, it was like nothing I've tasted before, different tang, different sweet and saltiness. I then remembered that this whore was my wife, this messy pussy I was licking was my wifes. I pulled my head back slightly to look up her body. I had to pull back further as a huge pair of boobs was in the way. I saw her face, it was looking straight down at me, awake, with a huge grin on her face.

I then felt her move as both sets of her hands reached to the sides of my head and she guided me back. At the same time she shuffled forward and her legs widened opening her pussy up more to my mouth and lips. I licked again a long slow full lick.

I couldn't hear anything because of the music and the ear plugs but in my mind she moaned with pleasure. I did it again, a long slow lick, I'd swear I was rewarded with a flow of fresh sex juice. Her hands on my head then started to direct my face around her pussy. I was licking and sucking all over it. Spreading her and her clients' wetness around, tasting it all.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, yet another crazy moment in our new lives. I was no longer a spectator, I was now involved, I was now part of this mess.

I had to swallow a few times due to the copious amounts of juice that was flowing. She'd told me about this before, how her pussy now seemed to provide a lot more juice, wet pretty much all the time. Always lubricated and ready for sex. Her biology working as it was intended.

This may have lasted for a few minutes when her hands vanished from my head and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I pulled back, thankful as my jaw and tongue needed a rest and I turned to look over my tapped shoulder. It was Claire. She was still kneeling next to me and still had the other hand on her mothers knee next to me. She had a straight face and nodded behind me. I could only imagine what my chin and cheeks looked like, I could feel the wetness and slime on them. I quickly looked up at Emily, she was smiling but looking behind me also.

I leaned back further and pivoted on my heels. There behind me were three people, the first shemale from the last Bloom, a member of staff and in the middle of them both was Casba. I was shocked, surprised and ashamed that they had just seen me do this. God, this was a private act between a husband and wife. However, what planet was I on! I was sort of pleased to see him, a familiar face maybe. I smiled to show my acknowledgement of him. He didn't smile back.

He held what I guessed was a mobile phone up to the staff member next to him and she moved to me and helped me stand. I had to adjust my raging cock on the way up, strangely not embarrassed at all. While getting up, I noticed Casba reaching down to Claire, gently rubbing her cheek. They looked at each other and smiled.

Claire stood up, taking Casbas arm, they both started to wander off together. I got up to follow but the staff member grabbed my arm and pulled me back at the same time the shemale stepped forward in front of me and started to kiss and lick my face. She wrapped her arms around my body, crushing her tits against my body. I felt her crotch bulge against mine, it was weird, I was so confused. I then felt someone, I guess the staff woman, starting to caress my ass over my trousers. And then I felt another body next to me on the other side and suddenly Emily's face was joined by the shemale at my face. The three of us were now sharing a strange, cum flavoured kiss.

My mind was reeling, trying to take in all these new senses. I had never been involved in any of this before, I almost couldn't cope. My naked wife, her used pussy having been licked out by me a few moments ago, this sexy woman in front of me kissing us both, with her cock pushing against mine. It was just soo much, too much, I felt the room starting to spin and I lost my balance.

As if in slow motion I started to drift backwards and sideways, somehow gracefully and with various hands supporting me I ended up in the beanbag chair that my wife was recently in. My mind still spinning as I watched the shemale and my wife laughing before embracing in a deep, loving kiss. The staff member was now kneeling next to me, I guess checking I was ok. Claire then re-appeared with a fresh tray of the usual. In my dream-like state I wondered how long this had all taken, what Casba was doing here and why he and Claire seemed to suddenly know each other.

Through my own haze I think I watched Emily take a pill fed to her by the shemale. A new strange man walked up to the three of them and indicated he wanted the naked woman, my wife. A pill was offered to Claire by the shemale but she refused, it was a forceful offering by the shemale and maybe Emily was even encouraging her but she stood fast. I then watched the crack pipe being offered to Emily again, supplied by Claire and offered by the other woman. The man appeared to get impatient but soon had his way as he and my wife walked off. Watching my naked, high as a kite wife, sway away with a stranger's arm around her waist was something that still always turned me on.

Claire and the shemale then both looked at me before turning back to each other. The shemale tried to get Claire to take some of the pipe that she had in her hand but Claire was adamant not to. Putting it back onto the tray I watched the shemale reach out with one arm and cup Claire's breast in her hand. They locked eyes, the shemale manipulating my daughters breast in front of me. The message was clear 'I want you' or maybe it was more 'I'm going to have you'.

Either way Claire had been resisting but right now she was allowing it. My head still spinning watching these two standing there, simply looking eye to eye. Unable to say anything but they didn't need to, the look between them said everything. Both of Claire's hands were holding the tray so she was unable to stop the woman. Her other hand came up and cupped Claire's other breast. They were now standing with the tray between them both at crotch level, as a sort of barrier. Both of Claire's breasts were being manipulated by this shemale and she was letting it happen. She could have easily walked away. A step to the side, a step back, a firm no, all would have given her the safety that she needed.

The shemale's left hand then moved to the strap holding my daughters dress up and pushed it down her arm. She then did the same with the other one. The dress didn't move much, mainly just exposing the top of her bra encased boobs, bra straps still in place on her shoulders. The woman then continued to caress both of Claire's breasts as before. She was slowly testing her, seeing how far she could go.

A few moments later she stopped but only to pull the front of the dress below my daughters ample breasts. She then resumed caressing and teasing her bra encased breasts. It was a sight to see. My daughter had a pretty big pair of breasts, not her mum's size but not far off. But as she was a slighter build overall so I guess they looked bigger on her. And this black, lacy bra made them look more enticing, especially with another woman's hands working on them. I also couldn't help feel that her boobs were bigger than when I last saw them. The bra certainly didn't fit, the middle not touching her body, a lot of boob outside the bra at the top and the straps pulled tight. At this stage the shemale was starting to work them harder, squeezing more, pulling them more, working them forcefully. Claire didn't seem to mind. Was this more of a test, finding Claire's limits?

Her arms were also sort of trapped as the dress straps were low and tight on her. A thought flashed through my mind as maybe Claire was allowing this because both of her hands were occupied, she could easily fight the woman off. That wasn't strictly true as all she had to do was take a step back and she'd be free. But just maybe Claire liked not being in control.

I felt like somehow I fed that thought to the woman as she stopped and looking over at me then at the staff member still kneeling next to me pulling her hands free of Claires boobs. She then moved her forefinger and thumb around her wrists on each hand. Showing the staff person something that I instantly thought of as cuffs, she was asking for handcuffs. The staff member appeared to understand what it was and quickly stood and vanished.

I was still woozy and not sure that I'd actually seen what I thought I'd seen, so I didn't try to move. I had to wonder if Claire had picked up on the signal too, surely she had. Surely, it was time for her to leave, to escape. However she just stood there, boobs nicely displayed in her bra for all to see. The woman pointed to the tray Claire was still holding, at the pipe. Claire shook her head no. The woman then nodded at her, she again shook her head no.

The woman then leaned forward, tricky, across the tray and planted a kiss on her lips lightly. Before pulling back and starting to caress her boobs again. As she did this, she looked down at the tray again and then back into Claire's eye's and nodded at her. Claire again shook her head no, but I felt that it was a slower response this time. Were the barriers starting to come down?

The other staff member appeared next to us. With two things in her hands. One was clearly shiny silver handcuffs and the other thing I couldn't make out. The shemale continued to work one hand on my daughter's breast while using the other to take the cuffs from her and holding them up for Claire to see. She nodded at Claire, clearly saying ok with this? Claire looked at them but didn't respond. Not a yes or no from her.

The woman took that as a yes and using both hands secured one cuff over a wrist leaving the other cuff dangling down. She then took the tray from Claire and handed it to the other girl, before swiftly taking both of my daughters wrists in her hands. She also took a small step forward closing the gap between them. Claire didn't move. At this point they both paused.

Both of my daughters' hands held by this evil woman, a metal handcuff dangling from one wrist. Her breasts on display in their sexy bra. Why on earth was she here? Why hadn't she run? Why didn't I get up and help her?

Then in a movement that the woman had clearly carried out many times before she leaned forward, their breasts now touching, and moved both of Claire's arms behind her. Her wrists were both locked together in seconds. The shemale took a small step back, satisfied with her work as she smiled down at Claire.

With Claire's arms now trapped behind her back and with the dress still in place caused two things to happen. Her boobs here now thrust out more and just under them the dress was now pulled back tighter. Both caused her boobs to look a lot bigger and more enticing. I tried to look away but I just couldn't, she was sexy standing there like that. Helpless and sexy. A very dangerous position to be in, in a place like this. Very dangerous indeed.

The other woman took a bigger step back and just looked at her. She then looked at the other staff member and picked the meth pipe up. She did nothing more than move it around between her fingers, looking between it and her captive in front of her. She was teasing her, taunting her mind, letting her know that she was planning on breaking it. Breaking my daughter's resolve and breaking her mind, turning her into god knows what like her mother.

Claire meekly shook her head a no, even though no question had been asked. An evil smirk crossed the shemale's face, and she put a tiny piece of the crystal into the bowl. She then picked up the blow torch and moved it all towards her face. Claire again shook her head no, her eyes wide open in fear, but didn't move anywhere.

The glass pipe now held up a few millimetres from my daughter's lips. She didn't light it, she didn't do anything more. Just holding it there, waiting, taunting, breaking her.

A few moments later Claire locked eyes with me. She was frozen, I was frozen. We were both screaming 'no' through our eye contact. I think her eyes were watering up as I watched her lean forward the tiny amount that was needed for her lips to come into contact with the pipe. Claire made the last move. In moving forward like that she was giving herself up. Why?

Still looking directly at me, her lips locked tight around it and she started to breathe through it. Even in the gloom you could make out the condensation her breath created on the glass. Again it all stayed like that for a few minutes. Her breathing increasing, her heart must have been racing. She was currently still taking in clean(ish) air. Natural oxygen that her body needed, nothing nasty in that pipe, still safe.

The shemale then reached to her side and must have picked up an additional crystal thing as she dropped it into the bowl. This piece was some 10 times the size of the tiny bit that was already in there. Now similar in size to what her mother took, it looked like a lot. Claire's eyes opened wide as she saw it but she didn't move. Her focus now switching between the blue crystal and me. If anything her breathing increased as I guess her heart rate raised even more knowing what was coming next.

The shemale slowly raised the torch under the bowl but didn't light it. She was playing this all so slow, so in control, really showing us who was in charge. They all just stood there again still. I saw a tear roll down my daughter's face. She knew her fate was set, she was accepting it. Her mind was broken psychologically and now was about to be ruined chemically. All dreams of law or medicine in uni were about to go out the window. We were all letting this happen.

I swear I felt and heard the click of the ignition as the flame appeared. The blue dancing light lit up the area and the crystal fizzled and started to smoke within seconds of the heat getting to it. We watched the smoke swirl around before it started to slide down the tube and into my daughter's lungs. Only a little as first but it soon grew into more of a steady flow with each drawn in of breath. I watched another tear roll down my daughter's cheek as what she was doing started to kick in.