Becoming a Whore 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the older man fucking my wife start to grunt more and he appeared to start his cum. He looked like he was having a fit of some sort the way he was shaking, clearly enjoying the feelings that the pussy was providing as he filled it up with yet more sperm. I then noticed that Casba went quiet and still whilst pushed deep inside his pussy as I guessed he filled his condom. Whilst the big man's cock was starting to grow.

The older man was done and withdrew just as the big man stepped up and put his cock to the pussy entrance to, in his words "I'll need that lube in a mo." and he sniggered. Though his cock wasn't fully hard yet he started to try to work it into my wifes well used pussy. It was a tight fit, she was slick, well used and he wasn't even half hard. He did manage to get it in though soon starting a long very slow slide in and out. Well half of him did, you could hear my wife struggling with it when he was deep. His cock was quickly getting longer, harder and messier with a mix of many men's cum on it and my wife's natural juices. He reminded her "Come on love you've had a lot of this before.".

That added to my guess that he was the man from before. Casba now stood back with his filled condom still on his dangling cock. Quite an impressive load I must say. The pussy he had just enjoyed was still slightly open, certainly looked slick and was almost pulsing. We could only hear one woman moaning though, and that was clearly my muffled wife again.

The monster man announced that he'd finished his warm up "Ummm ready to try that new whore.". He stepped back, presenting his now ready cock to the room. My god it was something to see. Though he had his huge hand around the base of it, there was at least the same again sticking out and when I say it was a fat cock that was an understatement. It had to be nearly as thick as a coke can and maybe the length of 3 of them? No way.

It looked angry, red, swollen, messy, twitching and pointing at the sky. I almost imagine he could knock nails into wood with it, especially the way he was holding it. It was also soo slick and shiny, covered in my wife's juices and of course a few men's semen. All that made it look more like a tentacle than a human cock.

At that moment, three of the staff women entered the room. One was holding a pretty serious camera with a light on the top. She switched it on and headed towards the new legs and pussy, while another walked towards me and took my arm. She quickly started to direct me from the room. They didn't want me here for this. I wondered why.

The last woman had two card things in her hands and headed towards my wife. I started to move out of the room, just noticing her putting something up high on the wall between my wife's spread legs. It was a name card sort of thing and read 'Her Mother', I was really being directed towards the door that was being held open. Why did it read her mother, what the?

I was pushed through the door but not before I glanced back to see the monster's bare cock start to push into the new woman. I could hear her guttural moan as it started to split her apart. And the door closed.

I was shocked and confused, why was I kicked out, what did that name card mean, why was it up there and why on earth was the big room I was in so quiet now? I realised that I still had the ear plugs in my hand and that the music wasn't booming. In fact it was quite tranquill and relaxed, the lighting was a little brighter, enough that I could see around the place in much more detail.

However I heard a moan through the door, bringing me back to what the hell was going on in there. Turning I tried to open it but nothing happened, it was locked tight. The handle didn't move and pulling on the door told me that it really wasn't going to budge. So I just stood there facing the door trying to puzzle it out. 'Her Mother' who was her, why above my wife.

It then hit me what was probably going on and why.

The other woman was Claire!

That was Claire's pussy I was staring at for the last god knows how long. I spun around looking across the room. It couldn't be, she'd be over there somewhere. I started a purposeful march to find her or a staff member to help me. I was only a few steps in when the room went back to dark and the techno, R&B, funk, dance or whatever soundtrack kicked back up again. I instinctively put the ear plugs back in, more to protect my ears than anything else.

I hunted for Claire, though I knew I wouldn't find her. I knew where she was. When I'd finally done two rounds of the place, I found I was back at the door again to that room. However this time people were moving through the door as before. Taking a deep breath, I stepped inside, unsure what I was going to find. Unsure I wanted to know or see what was happening. I don't really know how long I'd been out of here for but it felt like an hour, pacing out there worrying.

The door closed behind me and the woman that saw me out earlier acknowledged me with a nod and a smile. She was holding a mobile thing, I guess scanning people as they entered the room for something. She didn't try to scan me, good as I didn't have a wrist band. The room wasn't as full as when I first entered it but there were still a good 10 - 15 bodies between me and the two women in the holes. In fact I couldn't see the wall at all from here so I tried to push through.

After some time I managed to get close enough to have my worst fears realised. Above the second set of legs was 'Her Daughter'. The other label was still there. So they were clearly saying this is mother and daughter. If the first set was my wife, and I was pretty sure that now the second set was our daughter Claire. Or at least that's the message they were trying to imply. I stood there for a few moments just looking at the signs, unable to understand the implications of this, the horror of it. My throbbing cock however told me that all was good.

I eventually looked down and was surprised to see two not in use pussies. What was also surprising was the change in my daughter's one. It now resembled her mothers. You could tell it had been very busy for the last few minutes or hour. It was alive. Before my very eyes it was pulsing, and running with liquid, almost a slime running from it. It was strange to be looking at what I was pretty sure was my adult daughter's pussy and the fact that she was now acting as a whore for these people.

As if on queue my view was blocked by an ass. The next punter stood forward and smoothly slid into her. Interestingly he was condomless as I guess some others were. I confirmed that with a quick glimpse slightly below her pussy to the shiny wet wall that was streaked with sex juices.

Turning towards my wife I watched her current lover finishing inside her and as expected another torrent of juice flowed from her as he soon pulled out. The next cock decided to gently wipe her down a little before he slid in. It was a proper production line, with both women providing an exemplary service. I stood there between the two women, watching dumb founded at what I was seeing.

Interestingly, there were more condoms in use for my wife. I wondered if there was a price difference between the two of them. That did mean that there were more baby making deposits being entered into Claire. I'd almost forgotten the drug part of this place.

Eventually, even though the room was still busy, the staff drew these two women's pleasure duties to a close. I watched as we all stood back while their legs were uncoupled and they slid back vanishing into the hole in the wall.

Contemplation

I wandered around aimlessly in the main hall for a while, trying to understand what this all meant. The pain of my new tattoo reminding me that this was all very much real, though part of me was still in denial that Claire was really involved. After all I'd not really seen her do much apart from the smoking. She could have run to safety by now.

I thought her life would be a husband and children. I was looking forward to being a grandparent. That's what you want for all your children isn't it? Chasing the rat race, bringing up the next generation, owning stuff, sharing experiences. Was this the end of that dream for her? Was this change a bad thing?

God was her pussy now or on the way to being ruined. What does ruined even mean in this context. She wouldn't be tight for her husband. Why was that anything to do with me, was it because this meant I wasn't doing my job as a father correctly?

I felt someone grab my arm, it was Casba. He smiled at me and nodded in a direction, though in my confused state I didn't know where we were going. I stumbled along with him and wondered why he wanted me, and what we had to say to each other. Should I fight him? Win the honour of my ladies?

It turned out that we were heading to a side entrance and were soon outside in the early evening. When did it get dark already?

He was talking to me but my earplugs didn't help. Pulling them out and enjoying the clean air he tried again. "Anything Chris?" and he took a step back from me.

What was that for? Was he disarming me, making sure I was calm? Or was he suring his stance ready for a swing? Fighting wasn't in me, all I could manage was "Claire?".

Nodded at me "Yes." he didn't smile.

"How? Why? When?" I felt my legs wobble.

He simply delivered, "She contacted me via her mother" with a shrug.

I didn't want to believe him, but he had no reason to lie. I felt cross though and almost spat at him "She contacted you asking to become a junkie whore?".

He chuckled "Pretty much word for word. Yes." I shook my head, no way. He understood and as slick as he ever was "I have the conversation recorded, I'll send it to you.".

I looked at him, no way. He didn't, it wasn't true. Fishing out his phone as he scrolled and typed "Yup your perfect baby girl begging me to turn her into a whore like her mother".

I gasped out loud, I couldn't help myself. He looked up from his phone and put it back in his pocket. Then the phone in my pocket buzzed. He was looking at me carefully as he tried his next line "Yup your daughter asked me to get her hooked on drugs and to fuck strangers for money Chris." he paused before "Just like your whore of a wife.".

I literally stumbled back, it was like a body blow. I felt my new tattoo sting and my cock start to grow hard again. What? Why?

He somehow latched onto it, he must have seen something in me "It's ok Chris. Do you think they're hurting or sad?".

A strange question, obviously not "No". Though that big cock in Claire? He shrugged and at that point I sort of started to get it. "But their..." I didn't know where to start.

He took a few steps forward and put his hand on my shoulder. It was reassuring, strangely. "Nothing matters if they're happy, no?" I wanted to argue with him but my rational brain had nothing to give. "You're happy, no?"

"No I'm not." I blurted out.

He completely shocked me when his free hand quickly reached forward and grabbed my cock. I was 100% not expecting that. He laughed a "Whatever" at me. He clearly felt my rock hard cock.

Releasing my cock but keeping his hand on my shoulder. "You might not realise it Chris, both of your women, servicing cunt and cock at my whim, practising the oldest skill known to man", he paused before "FUCKING" a chuckle "and getting their minds fucked while doing it is what you've always wanted. From that very first day."

At that, his hand leaves me and he steps back. "You'll get it my cuckold friend." And he turns, leaving me going back inside.

I blindly follow him for a few steps once inside. But he swiftly leaves me behind, my head was spinning so I found a quiet place with a few empty beanbag chairs and flopped myself down. No longer sporting a hardon, instead feeling a mix of confused, scared and unbelievably tired. I tried to clear my mind and control my breath. I just couldn't understand it all.

I don't know if I ended up dozing or what, but my watch said it was 11pm. That meant that we'd been here for 11 hours and I realized that I was now very hungry. 11 hours of drugs and sex that my daughter was now being sucked into. How long had I dozed for? When did I last see them? I still had my earplugs in, it was still dark with plenty of people milling about. The empty seats next to me now had people in them. I wanted to get up to find my women, but I also didn't. What do they say, 'Ignorance is bliss'?

I just couldn't find the strength, both physically and mentally, to get up to hunt for them. So I wallowed and continued to people watch. My mind a little more at rest but likely that was from sheer exhaustion. And then out of the gloom two naked women appeared walking towards me. It was my wife and daughter.

Family Reunion

They walked slowly as if in real life slow motion. A big gap between them, with an almost catwalk like stride. One cheap heel in front of the other, their hips and boobs swaying with each step. I had to rub my eyes to be sure of what I was seeing. It was one of the most confusing sights I'd ever expected to see.

My wife naked, her tattoos showing, the rose looked tacky whilst the Whore wording reminded us of her role in life now. Her completely shaven pussy slit almost winking at me as she stepped ever closer. I'd seen a lot of her body like this, I was getting used to it. Of course her boobs looked amazing, heavy, natural, full, my favourite part of her. She used to be shy about her body, now just look at her. Her smile told me that she was alert and happy, I smiled back at my wife, the whore.

Then there was Claire, my daughter. She was over 20, so a woman, I wanted to look away. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. She was 100% her mother's daughter. Smaller but still large heavy boobs, wide full hips, long legs and a beautiful face with long dark flowing hair. It was strange to see her pubic hair hiding her pussy, I was so used to seeing them naked recently. It was disappointing to see she too now sported a new Whore tattoo in the same place as her mother. Her new role in life now secured.

She wasn't smiling and had a blank look on her face. Her walk told me she too was alert, but not yet embracing the changes. That broke my heart, I didn't know what to do.

They both arrived and stood opposite me, a good 4 foot gap between them both. Enough that I had to turn my head from one to the other. Claire looked over at her mother, who smiled back at her before striking some weird sort of super hero pose. She spread her feet wide apart and folded her arm under her boobs like a shelf holding them up. It was quite a pose, she looked powerful and sexy as hell. I could clearly see the folds of her well used lips poking out. I wanted to taste her again. She locked her eyes on me and smiled, just standing there like a statue.

This made me smile back before turning to our daughter, she was watching her mother. After a few seconds she then looked to me and stuck a similar pose. Spreading her feet but leaving her arms dangle at her sides. You could almost see her learning from her more experienced mother. She faked a smile to me, that I was about to return when three men appeared around them.

One simply stood in front of my wife and started to embrace and kiss her. A slow open mouthed kiss as they melted into each other and her arms wrapped around his back.

Turning back to Claire to see a man either side of her. The one between her and Emily just stood there looking her body up and down. While the other simply knelt at her other side. I had no idea what was going on. However it soon started to make sense as he fished his cock out and rolled a condom over it and started to slowly wank it.

These three hadn't touched or said anything that I could make out. Claire simply broke eye contact with me, again with a blank looking face and moved down onto her hands and knees facing me. She then shuffled so that she was side on, her ass towards the condom covered cock. He then moved between her legs and put his hands on each of her hips, his cock knocking her behind. I watched my daughter reach under her body to find his cock and line him up before she pushed her body back, sinking him deep inside her pussy.

I'd swear my mouth fell open as I watched them start to fuck, him thrusting slowly and she now back on all fours push back to him. Her boobs swaying under her in time with their movements. Another cock came into view at her face as the other man was now kneeling in front of her. No condom for him, his knee shuffled forward as her mouth opened and it simply slid in.

Here she was, easily taking two cocks at once in front of me. I didn't know what to make of it, but I know my cock was now hard and throbbing. Another man then stood at the side of Claire that I thought I'd seen before. Looking over at Emily yup he was the one that had been kissing my wife just now. She was now standing alone, turned to watch Claire with me. He was getting his cock out and rolling a condom onto it. For Emily or Claire I didn't know yet.

The three fucking were really getting into it, their bodies moving in a smooth rhythm, slow and controlled. They were in no hurry and from the man fucking my daughter's face he was loving it. His mouth open, his fingers gripping her hips tightly. I couldn't actually hear them but my mind could hear their moaning.

The man in her mouth pulled out and shuffled back a bit, his cock still hard and twitching. It was glistening in the dull light, something about it made me stare. This strange man's cock was covered in my daughter's saliva, she had just sucked this cock. She lowered her head, letting it hang as she now started to really get into the feelings. I watched as she started to push back more and her hips started to move in small rotations.

The man that was stood next was now kneeling next to them waiting his turn. He was slowly working his big cock as his friend was speeding up. Then before I expected it the man inside Claire stopped moving, pulling himself deep inside her his head raised to the roof and I watched his entire body pulse in time with his orgasm.

I noticed Claire was now looking to her side at me and smiling. She was obviously really enjoying this moment. It was strange but I was now filled with pride. Here was my daughter enjoying herself, in sexual pleasure. I felt my own cock stretch and my balls ache at her dirty smile at me.

As he finished his pleasure a lot happened around me. The lights came up a little, the music clearly stopped, people around me moved. Trying to take it all in, I looked around, feeling like I was in a throne at the center of a play. There was now no one in the beanbag chairs near me and some three women staff appeared. A small table was placed nearby. Some stuff was placed on it. Two beanbags appeared in front of me where Emily had been standing. She was deposited into one of them. And another condom covered cock was now inside Claire.

However this was very different as I could hear them. The music was off, I removed my ear plugs to hear better. The people around us were still doing stuff, though they were all moving so quietly and carefully as if to not wake a baby. I could now clearly hear my daughter's sex noises. It was unreal after having no real sound for hours.

Her and her lover's efforts and breathing was echoing around the room. The sounds of their moaning, their bodies working with and against each other. Their moaning quickly started to increase, she started to really grunt back with him.

I heard a beep to my left echo through the room, turning to see one of the staff looking at her phone as I guess she'd just scanned the man's wrist band, looking at him she nods.

I look back at the fucking couple as a bellow from him tells me he's filling his condom. Yup he too is holding his cock deep inside her, his fingers white on her hips he's holding her so tightly. Her head is back down moaning as she must be feeling his pulses, deep, breathy moans in time with his throbs.