Becoming a Whore 08

Story Info
Another crazy party.
17.6k words
4.57
22.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

Becoming a Whore 08

My Mind & Questions

The next few days were strangely quiet. Claire and I returned home the very next morning with Emily close in tow by late that evening. As before, she slept for nearly a day and Claire and I talked a lot about where our lives were going, why the changes and what the end goal was. All of which I had no decent answers for.

Claire ended up deciding very clearly that she didn't want to be sucked into this new world. Though she enjoyed it and could see it being her life too easily and she was scared. As such, she quickly arranged something with a friend in Norway and was there just two days later. I was relieved, genuinely relieved. Though the naughty life was exciting, she had her whole life ahead of her and I wanted her to be in control of it, not someone else.

It was crazy how shy Emily was when I tried to get her to talk about the shemale that fucked her. At this stage she'd happily talk about everything else. She was regularly taking drugs, fucking everything that was thrown her way. But she didn't want to discuss the shemale that now had happened over a week ago.

In the end after trying to get her to explain I gave up. That lasted about 3 days. I needed to know more, to understand it. I didn't know who to speak to. I didn't want to talk to Claire about it as she was detoxing from the whole thing anyway. In the end I sent this iMessage to Casba -

'Has Emily said anything about the shemale thing?'

About 8 seconds later an unknown number called my mobile "Hi" unsure who it was.

"Why'd you ask?"

It was him, her pimp "Well you know a shemale was at the party."

"Yup and they fucked."

"Well it was more and she won't talk to me about it."

He laughed, "No worries, I'll let you know in a few days." and he hung up. What the hell did that mean? Why'd he hang up so quickly? Why'd he call from a withheld number? Why'd he laugh? Did he already know?

More frustrated than before I moved on. What else could I do?

Emily was tired a lot of the time, the drugs starting to take a toll on her. The other job was a thing of the past, though she was regularly 'working' with them through Casba. Those appointments always excited her as in her words 'it's so humiliating' performing for her previous colleagues.

She was still sexy as hell, her body now always displayed in one way or another. I'd swear that I could smell sex on her 24 / 7 and she actually had to wear panties all the time as she was always juicy and ready. She called it the whore's curse. We were still having the odd bit of sex, though it was obviously different now. She was faking her orgasms and her pussy certainly felt different. There was no doubt a looseness to it, it was the best I'd ever felt.

One Wednesday afternoon, I was surprised to receive an email at work granting my request for the next two day leave. I was about to check what it was about when I decided I'd wait till I got home to see if Emily had planned something. It didn't feel like the sort of thing she would think of any more, but we'd see.

When I arrived home at around 6pm it was nice to see Emily there. We had a nice few hours as a normal couple. We had dinner, and shared a rare moment to cuddle while we watched TV. She apparently didn't know what the holiday thing was about. So I planned to head into work as normal tomorrow and would deal with the admin error when there. The evening was a nice if boring return to the old days.

Something simple caught my attention, conversation with my wife was different. It wasn't eloquent and intelligent, it was simpler and more raw. She also kept losing track of what she was saying. It was like she was in a trance, her mind lost. Towards the end of the night she had a small tremor in her hand. It was concerning seeing the toll this life was having on her. I fell asleep a troubled man.

Party Time

The next morning I woke with Emily still at my side when I spotted a car in our driveway. It was the type that Casba used, so it piqued my interest and instinctively, I checked my phone. Nothing there to answer this morning's conundrum. I was about to head to the car, maybe the driver knew, when I heard Emily stirring. Heading back into the bedroom to say morning she was sat up with a big grin on her still tired looking face and her mobile phone in her hand. I greeted her with "Morning love."

Her head pivoted to me, she was bursting with excitement, "Bloom in Bristol" and she rushed to the bathroom calling out "We're both going.".

I sighed, it all made sense now. The days booked off, the lovely evening yesterday. Normality before another crazy weekend. I instantly felt my heart start to race wondering what was going to happen, what was I going to see?

Was it time to stop all this?

3 hours later we pulled up to a warehouse. It was dark and quiet, no one was around apart from 1 man standing at a closed door. Exiting the car I automatically handed the driver Emily's mobile phone as I received the text that I knew would have his details in. We both smiled knowingly at each other. I'm sure that Emily would have run to the door if her skin tight knee length dress and heels would have let her. She was actually dressed positively smart this time, enough that it made me wonder if this event was slightly different.

The door man held the door for us both and we stepped into an empty but well lit corridor. The door clicked locked behind us and we walked forward. Still no sound, no other people, this was different. The only sound was the sound of my wife's heels on the stone floor echoing around us.

When we arrived at the next door it opened in front of us automatically and we were greeted by a woman. I say we, but she pretty much ignored me, focusing on my wife. "Emily?"

My wife nodded and delivered a nervous "Yes". It was interesting that she was nervous. Excitement maybe? I guess she wasn't warmed up yet and by my calculations it was a good 20 odd hours since her last drug of any kind. Looking at the other woman I realised that she was wearing the same outfit as Emily. Large silver hooped earrings, a tight knee length black dress with black heels and bare legs. They even appeared to have similar bra straps showing on their shoulders. She was taller than Emily, standing a good 6 foot, more my height, she had pretty big boobs that sat high on her chest. She was quite an imposing, beautiful woman with a fantastic body, maybe in her late 20s. I wonder what Emily made of her.

Reaching out she took one of my wife's hands in hers. "Are you ready for a hit my dear?" Emily quietly nodded at her head. The woman smiled "Ummm shall we go in now like this?" and she looked up and down both their bodies. There was something in the way she said it that worried me slightly.

Emily found her voice this time "Yes, I think so."

The woman then took a step back and let go of my wifes hand. "Are you a lady or a ho?" that took me back and appeared to confuse Emily as she didn't respond. So the woman asked her again "What do you want to be tonight?". We were clearly both still confused. The woman huffed before "Do you want to act as a respected escort tonight or as the ho you usually are?"

Emily turned to look at me, confused as I was still. Turning back to the woman "An escort, please?"

"NARRRRRR" the woman instantly called out as if it was an incorrect answer in a game show. "Get it all off you gutter whore." and she laughed "She said you'd answer like that." She? Who was she?

Emily didn't move for a few moments, clearly taking in what the woman had said. The woman moved towards my wife and reaching round behind her at her neck slid the zip down whilst almost giving her a cuddle, going boob to boob. She stood back "Come on darling you've got a job to do." and with that Emily switched on.

She wriggled out of her dress as the other woman told her "Leave it all there on the floor, all of it.". My wife continued to strip as per instructions, the woman turned and did something in a cupboard behind her. Turning back with a few things in her hands, shoes was about all I could make out. "All of it." was her next instruction after Emily had stopped with her thong and heels still on. My wife swiftly wriggled her thong down her legs and then stepping out of her shoes, leaving a puddle of clothes on the floor. Her bra, as always caught my attention, it stood out in this huge piece of clothing on the floor next to the other bits.

My wife was now completely naked apart from her earnings, her tramp stamp on her back with the cock in the middle almost winking back at me.

"Christ those are some huge jugs love. Put these on." and she placed some tall plastic looking, cheap heels on the floor in front of her. Then turning to me "Leave your shoes here also" as Emily stepped into them and wobbled a bit, finding her balance. "And put these in both of you." and she held out two packs of ear plugs to us. "Trust me."

I stepped out of my shoes and once all three of us had put the ear plugs in she beaconed us to follow with a finger and turned walking away. Emily instantly followed, my naked whore wife heading to work. I was a step behind watching her boobs appear from time to time and her ass cheeks swaying with each step. Another long corridor, again well lit, then a completely empty huge warehouse before another door and a smaller corridor that for the first time was very dimly lit. I knew we were there when people started to appear and the smell of smoke and a thump in the air rather than music could be felt rather than heard.

The last door opened and yup we were there, as dark as before, as busy as before, as musty as before. The door almost smacked me in the ass as it pulled itself closed. I stopped to take it all in again and had already lost my wife and the woman. This room was a lot bigger than the last two, a huge high ceiling that I couldn't see the top of, I couldn't even see the ends of the room. It was either darker or more smoky, whatever it was, it had the same buzzy atmosphere. Accents on the wall next to me were white, so I guess a black and white theme would be present, maybe.

I was still in the doorway and looking to my left I could see a few skinny youngsters that I could only describe as hippies sitting on the obligatory beanbag chairs. Three of them were chatting and the other two looked like they were asleep. I say chatting but I doubt any of them could hear each other over the music. I chuckled and quickly moved to try and find Emily. I moved past a tattoo table like before, well lit in an alcove of sorts, I then found the first sex of the night. A woman was sitting in a beanbag with her legs spread wide with another woman between them licking away. Everyone was dressed apart from necessary bits showing. I assumed then that yet again my wife was going to be the only naked woman here.

Moving on around the edge of the huge room trying to track her down I felt a hand on my arm. Turning to see who it was my blood froze over when I saw the face of my beautiful daughter, Claire, smiling back at me.

I'd swear everything froze for a minute, my breathing, my blood, my heart, time itself. No, she shouldn't be here, it wasn't her. Surely not. But her grin and nod told me that it 100% was her. Ohhh shit, what was she doing here, how did this come about? I only spoke to her yesterday and she was in Norway still. Apparently not any more. Maybe more worrying is that she too had large silver hoop earrings on and a black dress that would have matched her mother's. Was that the staff uniform here? God no.

She gave me a thumbs up and took my arm, leading me towards the middle of the room. I didn't even try to speak as the drone of the music was loud enough even through the earplugs. As we walked I was sort of surprised to walk past what I think was two men in an embrace kissing. I wasn't shocked at what I saw, more I was surprised as I'd not been exposed to anything like that before. As we arrived at what was I guess our destination I spotted a naked woman. From the back of her it looked like Emily. When we got there I confirmed it was indeed my wife.

She was standing up in a deep embrace with another woman. Their mouths open kissing, exchanging saliva. That lasted a few seconds before another woman touched my wife's shoulder, she then took her attention and started to kiss her. Their arms wrapping around each other feeling their respective bodies. The woman that my wife had finished kissing was now kissing another woman next to her, though not quite as passionately. I took a moment to look around the group we were now part of.

It was 5 women and Emily. All the women were smartly dressed in different outfits, all clearly designer labels of some sort. Two of the women were in white dresses and the other 3 black, no one had earrings in like the staff here, these must have been customers. Myself and Claire stood slightly back from them watching.

I did a double take on one of the women in a white dress. There was something...

It hit me, it was the same man woman man from before. As soon as I recognised her, I did a cock bulge scan of all the women there. Sure enough if you looked close enough and maybe used a little imagination you could see bulges on all of them. So this was 5 transsexuals all enjoying each others company with my naked wife. Did she know yet? Had she recognised the same woman from before? Nothing that I was seeing so far said yes.

I felt movement around me and noticed that a crowd was starting to gather and two women with silver drugs trays dressed like staff were there too. Claire let go of my arm but not before giving me a clear one fingered 'stay here' sign and she turned to the other two women and picked up a pipe, and blow torch from one of the trays. She held it up as someone dumped some shit into it, before she took a step towards her mother with another staffer.

When Emily had finished her current kiss, the other woman got her attention and directed her to sit on the floor. I don't think my wife had noticed that our daughter was by her side yet. Emily ended up being positioned cross legged on the floor that put her shaven pussy on full display for all to see. We could also clearly see her 'whore' tattoo across her lower stomach. I know I'd seen it all before but here it just stood out more. What really drew my attention though was that our daughter was kneeling down in front of her mother offering her the pipe of meth. Emily noticed her and just smiled, leaning forward with pre-glassy eyes ready for the hit.

With the pipe at her lips Claire lit the blower under the bowl, we could all see it fizzle and start to smoke. My wife was soon drawing lungfuls of that shite into her body. It was however something that she liked and now needed. It was something that allowed her mind and body to soar.

I watched my wife's eyes roll before they closed, the pipe fell away from her lips and her body relaxed. Claire then shuffled back before standing, putting the pipe onto a tray, she turned to me and smiled before starting to walk off. Someone else was helping my wife lay down, at the same time one of the women that she had been kissing lifted her skirt to let out a huge natural cock and headed between her legs. I was captivated as I watched my wife's arms raise, her legs spread as she welcomed the woman to her.

I turned to find Claire, she was starting to vanish out of sight, I needed to find out what she was doing here. Turning back to my wife as I guess the cock made contact from the looks on both their faces. But I had to help Claire, I quickly turned and shot after her.

Catching her up before she was lost in the crowd. Grabbing her arm, she stopped, turned to me smiling and gave a little wave. I shrugged at her with a "What" meaning. She just laughed and taking my arm led me with her somewhere. A tray with drugs on it in her other hand. How was she 'staff' here? What did that even mean?

We reached a doorway that I wouldn't ordinarily notice. She indicated for me to wait here and she went in, the door closing behind her. Fuck this, I pulled the door but it didn't budge. God darn, what was going on here. Turning round for help or to find my wife, I couldn't see back that far into the room and there was no one near me to help. It was weird not being able to hear anything, and this was made clearer when someone took my arm again. Turning to see Claire next to me with a smile on her face. Nothing in her hand this time so I just smiled back and she led on, holding my arm. I still wanted answers.

First of all we stopped at her mother acting the whore that she was. A different woman was now on top of her, between her legs with her cock pumping into her. We stood for a few minutes watching them fucking. It was actually exciting to see, Emily was soo into it, clearly thoroughly enjoying herself and the pleasure it was delivering. I turned to see Claire's eyes almost glazed over watching her mother like this. I know everything about this was taboo and weird but I had to wonder what exactly was going through her head. Was she replaying what happened at the last Bloom party? Was she 'feeling' any of it as she watched?

Watching her face as she continued to watch her mother was strange. There was no emotion. She was just watching. I could almost hear the cogs in her brain working. I watched her mouth open slowly as her breathing started to change, getting more rapid. I guess watching anyone have sex in front of you is going to have an effect. I couldn't help myself look down her body slightly, yup her nipples were now prominent in her bra and dress. She was being affected by this.

One of the other similarly dressed ladies appeared next to us on the other side of Claire. She just stood there watching as well for a few seconds. Before she turned to Claire, getting her attention, she nodded towards the whore on the floor fucking as if to say 'You want in?'. Claire understood and shook her head a clear no. But her eyes fell back on the naked woman, her mother, fucking in front of us.

The other woman got Claire's attention again and nodded towards them again, this time more forcefully. Claire again shook her head no. The other woman laughed and lifted her dress up to show us her black panties and the word 'whore' tattooed across her stomach like Emilys. She laughed and nodded at us indicating the wording and then back at the fucking. Claire again shook her head no.

With that the woman dropped her dress back, and gave Claire a peck on the cheek before she wandered off. I turned back to my wife just as we watched the woman fucking her cum deep inside her. Holding her body up and forward into my wife. Her millions of sperm filling my wife's womb during her exquisite pleasure. My wife doing her job as a good whore. They then kissed before the woman withdrew, stood, pulled her dress down over her cock and was swiftly replaced by another woman. She was then soon fucking my wife.

I felt rather than noticed two women at Claire's side.Turning I could see one I guess staff member alongside her and the man woman from the last Bloom session opposite each other. They were trying to talk to each other, through slow exaggerated lip movement. I had no idea what they were saying though it was clearly about Claire from their head nods.

Claire had either not clocked them or was simply still too enthralled with what her mother was doing to notice. She did snap out of it however when the woman from before simply reached across and tweaked one of Claire's very obvious nipples. It was enough to make her jump. She swiftly wrapped both arms across her chest and shook her head. Then looking across at me she frowned. I smiled at her that she took the wrong way, looking back between her mother and the other two women it looked like she huffed. Taking my hand she swiftly marched off dragging me with her. She was on a mission heading somewhere.