Becoming a Willing Slut

Story Info
A rememberance of my first slut experience.
6.6k words
4.6
36.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,448 Followers

I slid myself back between Josh's legs. Tentatively at first, I popped the full head of his cock into my mouth. I saw this as more of a challenge now than anything and wasn't thinking too much of his pleasure, although he didn't seem to be complaining. Almost experimentally, I slid my lips further down his shaft by an inch or two at a time so his cock completely filled my mouth, his thick head at the entrance to my throat....

Anyway, lets take a step back. All the while I have been writing stories for Literotica, readers have demanded to know if my tales are true or imaginary. Well, two of them are fully true, some embellished, others completely fictional. Its not really a distinction I worry about too much if I'm being honest, I enjoy writing and there should always be an element of letting fantasies and desires run free.

However, some have said it assists their enjoyment of my stories if they know they are true. So, I can assure you, this story most definitely is true. It was one of my first 'full' sexual experiences that I think took me onto the path to being a submissive woman. As its wholly true, I honestly don't know if this will have the same appeal and hardcore urgency of my other stories but lets see what happens....

First up, this was 20 years ago, I was a young woman in her early 20s at University and already with a healthy but not very extensive back catalogue of relatively clumsy and not completely fulfilling sexual escapades, nothing out of the ordinary for a girl of my age.

My appearance at this time was sort of gothy girl but with a dash of Indie chick but not quite wanting to commit to it!

I honestly can't remember exactly what I was wearing in detail on the night in question but I expect it was my purple Doc Martins, black tights and short leather skirt with a tye dyed top and leather jacket. For reasons that will become clear shortly, I definitely remember I had knickers and tights on, they wouldn't be staying on....

I won't bore you with all the details of the night in question. It was a standard Saturday night in my University days. A friend of a friend of a friend knew where there was a house party a couple of miles from our student flat. In our usual style, we grabbed a couple of drinks before we left and headed out.

I was with two other girls, Jill and Anna, who I'd met on our first week at Uni and who I now shared a flat with. In the few months I'd known them, we'd had some adventures and I felt really comfortable in their company. Jill was a tall, leggy blonde who was just simply stunningly gorgeous. Anna, also very attractive, was more of a Goth than I was and had a reputation amongst us for being a bit slutty. They'd later be amazed by how slutty I would become!

One of our in jokes amongst us were my tits. I was already a big titted girl and both Jill and Anna often joked about me letting them borrow my tits for a night out!

Anyway, this being 20 odd years ago, I can't recall all the detail. The upshot of the night was that I met a guy at the party, Josh.

Us girls got talking to a group of guys and I learned Josh was a local, a 'townie.' He was a stocky, well built, rugby player and as I spoke to him, I noticed a disarming, cheeky smile. As he eyed me up, it felt as if he already seemed to understand something about me that I didn't even know myself, but maybe that is me thinking back and embellishing what happened.

As it happened, Josh lived in a flat at the bottom of the street where we were enjoying the house party.

I do get a little flirty when tipsy and I flirted with Josh alright. Touching his arms, leaning into him, fluttering the proverbial eyelashes. I was quite taken by his cheeky smile and what I perceived as a slight coyness.

Josh wasn't a black guy, but wasn't white either, something like a milky coffee colour. He had a well sculpted head, his hair shaved almost completely. He wore a blue T shirt that was stretched across his body more than hinting at his rippling muscles and tight, broad chest. Below were tight blue jeans that showed thick legs and a gorgeous sculpted arse.

He was the kind of guy who in conversation was quite quiet and let his mates do most of the talking but would chip in with really sharp one liners that had us all giggling.

Girls together on a night out use a lot of non verbal communication and we can convey quite complex messages with just looks. As I chatted to Josh and as the night drew on, my friends, Jill and Anna managed to signal to me that they were leaving and asked me if I was OK, did I want rescuing or was I staying put?

My raised eyebrow and slightly wicked smile indicated that I had every intention of staying with Josh and seeing where it took me. With that my friends gave me a giggle and left me to it, certain in the knowledge that I'd be getting closely acquainted with Josh's muscles soon enough.

A few of Josh's mates left, one or two went off to try and find other girls of their own. Non verbal comms clearly work for guys too as the others knew I was already claimed by Josh and before we had left the party, we were snogging frantically in the hall, Josh's hands running all over my body, mine getting a good feel of his back and bum. Hmmm yes, I remember clearly how lithe and well sculpted he was!

Luckily for Josh I was right in the mood that night for adventure and risk so when he suggested going back to his place (literally about 10 doors down the road) I didn't hesitate. I wanted fucking.

As I walked into his room, I felt his firm hand on my shoulder even as he was closing the door. He spun me around, his left hand moving to my shoulder, his right hand combing through my hair on the left hand side of my face. He leant in and kissed me warmly, my breath taken away in intoxicating closeness.

I was a little tipsy but that was nothing compared to the light headedness I felt as he kissed me, his tongue sliding lusciously between my lips and meeting my own.

I quickly felt his hands all over me, running across my tits as I felt my nipples harden against my top. Feeling his hand roam up my skirt and slide across my nylon covered legs, his fingers tracing the hotness of my pussy inside my knickers and tights.

My head was already mashed as he led me backwards, step by step as we kissed and after a couple of such steps, I felt the mattress of his bed against my legs. He didn't stop, he gently pushed me back against the bed so I 'fell' onto my bum.

As soon as he did this, he moved even closer into me and began to pull my top off. Not only did I not object, I hurried him up by lifting my arms up so he could slide it off quickly.

He continued to kiss me as he deftly reached around and with one hand, unclipped my bra and tossed it onto the floor.

This was my first moment of thoughtful awareness of what was happening. Here I was in the bedroom of a guy I'd met a couple of hours ago and I hadn't even seen his room properly by the time I had reached this point, sitting on his bed, my heavy tits and bullet hard nips on full display for him.

I blushed crimson as he took a slight step back to get a good look, more so when he spoke our first words since we came into the room,

"Wow, they are cracking tits!"

At first I was shocked at his coarse language, looking at him smiling, I laughed, a nervous laugh but at the same, I made no effort to cover up, I was excited at being his object of lust and I was keen to see what he would do next so I just sat there, tits out, looking at him admiring them.

He didn't waste too much time and what he did was what I thought and hoped he would do, he took charge, completely.

He fumbled at my skirt, which defeated him initially as he couldn't find the zip. I obliged and as soon as I had, he practically yanked it off me and tossed it on the floor. Hardly taking a breath, he reached up and pulled my tights off, not even rolling them down my legs, just pulling them off me.

We both noticed I was helping him all the time with this, lifting my bum up to slide my tights off, I then obligingly drew my legs together as grabbed my knickers, a hand either side of me and pulled them clean off me too.

My clothes were scattered on his floor, my pussy was wet and it was exposed. Josh hadn't undressed me, he had stripped me bare.

I heard a low growl from Josh as he took another little step back to survey the now fully naked woman on his bed. Again I had a moment of hot cheeked shame as I saw him gaze at me, objectify me, but I loved it. I looked down at his pants and saw a lot more bulge in them than I had seen earlier. I loved that as well.

He took a step closer and spread my legs apart on the bed. I expected him to just climb on top of me and flatten me against the bed as he mounted me but he didn't, he took another step back.

I looked up at him, almost quivering in lust. I felt totally exposed and embarrassed, I was still an inexperienced and slightly bashful (so I thought!) girl but as I looked up at him I knew exactly what he was doing, he was looking at me as he would a porn star, or a centrefold model.

My head swam in lust as I was so exposed and my mind was telling me I should be angry at this, I wasn't here purely for his entertainment but anyone who knows me by now knows my lust and desire always take precedence.

Far from getting up and getting out of there, I looked Josh in the eye as I saw him staring into my cunt. I surprised myself by assuming a small degree of control, I slid my right hand down between my legs and started to push my fingers through the folds of my pussy, lingering on my clit, my legs starting to wobble in pleasure.

"Fuck, that's so hot, I knew you were a dirty slut..." Josh said as he stared. That also surprised me a little. At that point in my life, I didn't think I was a slut but rubbing my clit on his bed, I didn't have much grounds to argue.

Josh started to undress, quickly as I played with myself, my fingers wet and sticky. I locked my gaze on him. As his shirt came off I saw a gorgeously sculpted chest and rippling biceps which increased my lust but I was urgent in a particular need now, I was desperate to see his cock.

He saw me looking at his pants, it was obvious what I wanted. He kicked his trainers off and slid his pants and shorts down in one clean 'jerk'. Almost with a comical flourish, his thick cock sprang up out of his pants as he resumed a vertical position and he put his hands on either side of his hips to allow his dick to point aggressively at me, pretty much showing off what was admittedly a very impressive cock. It was quite big but also impressively thick, easily the nicest cock I had ever seen.

I assume he was still looking at my fanny, I don't know, because I was practically hypnotised, I felt my eyes were wide like saucers as I stared unapologetically at his dick, it was bigger than I'd ever had before. I wanted to hold it, to suck it and we both knew I did. I had to try and remember to breathe.

He walked to the bed and I audibly moaned in pleasure as I saw his dick dance left and right in rhythm with his walk. As he approached me and on complete auto pilot, I sat up and grabbed his cock.

I forgot he was even there really, as I gripped his cock in fascination. I remember thinking how physically hot his cock was, it felt like a fire stick in my hand. I also remember how I couldn't fit my fingers all the around his shaft.

Without even looking at him, I started to pull his foreskin up and over the shaft and head of his cock. Feeling his warm manliness as I looked longingly at the thick head, shaped like a smooth dome, the thick shaft veiny and determined, his balls looking huge to me, dangling there expectantly between his legs.

Almost hypnotised playing with my toy, I moved my mouth to the head of his cock and ran my tongue over its head, putting my lips to his cock and letting the head slide into my mouth, retracting my teeth and making sure the flesh of his cock felt the worship of my lips and mouth.

Waves of desire lapped over me as I started to suck his cock. I don't think it was a conscious choice. As soon as I saw it, I was determined that Josh's cock would spend a lot of time in my mouth. I set about giving him the best cock sucking I could muster and I remember being really nervous. He might be used to more experienced women, will he expect better head than I can give, will I be able to please him?

At that point however, I didn't need to worry. Josh stepped back and in effect, pulled his dick from my mouth.

"You can do that later, I'm going to fuck you!" he said, so casually, so matter-of-factly.

Again, I was affronted. I felt like calling him a cheeky bastard and walking out. His directness and coarseness in the bedroom seemingly at odds with the suave sweet talker from the party. However, I didn't even have time to think. Josh did what I thought he was going to do earlier, he walked into me, pushed me flat onto the bed and mounted me.

My legs dangled off the edge of the bed lewdly, Josh's body now completely between my legs. In a matter of seconds, I looked down to see Josh gripping his cock and I watched as he pointed it at the entrance to my cunt.

All I could do was brace myself for the invasion. Looking back on it, I don't know if Josh was a useless lover or he was just arrogantly taking what he wanted but he didn't even bother to make sure I was ready. He just lined up his dick at my entrance and maintained the pressure steadily as it pressed clumsily inside me.

My eyes watered as I felt my poor pussy struggle to admit the cock. I was glad I was as wet as I was but it was still difficult to take at first. Josh was however, carelessly or wilfully, completely ignorant of this, he just pressed it further up me until with a low moan of pleasure, the base of his cock was inside me. It just felt as though he knew he wanted to thrust his cock deep inside me, so he did, my opinion entirely irrelevant.

Josh at least stopped there temporarily. He seemed to bask in the pleasure of feeling my pussy defenselessly wrapped around his entire length and this at least allowed my hole to get used to the idea. I'd never taken a cock this size and after overcoming (or perhaps learning to enjoy) the discomfort, I was already anticipating what it would feel like to be fucked by this cock. I felt my eyes tearing up and my breath was shallow as he looked at me, a look that seemed to tell me I was easy and look, my full length of cock is stuck up you, slut!

Josh was clearly eager to find out what it would feel like to fuck too. He looked me in the eyes but made no attempt to kiss me as he cautiously at first, withdrew his cock, seemingly anxious in case it fell out. I followed his gaze between my legs, he was watching his cock sliding back inside my cunt, his own free porn show.

He built up a rhythm quickly as I wrapped my hands around his ribs tightly, starting to moan in unison with him as his thick cock began to feel so amazing inside my pussy. The feeling is hard to describe, its like a fluid hardness with my pussy seemingly being hammered into nothingness, just becoming a hole for his cock to use. Some women find penetration difficult and emotional, I find it glorious and affirming.

Josh got into it, his hands were on the bed, either side of my face and he started hammering me into the bed. Long and sharp thrusts, my cunt now a soaking mess that had no resistance at all to his shaft. I could feel his balls lapping like heavy waves against my inner thighs, I could hear the lewd noises of his shaft squelching inside my wet pussy, of his balls thudding dully in front of me, of the bedsprings creaking in time with his thrusts, almost encouraging him on, nail her, nail her...

I hadn't been a very vocal lover up until that point in my life but as Josh fucked me hard, I found myself almost sobbing and saying, "Oh my God....fuck me....fuck me..." I wanted it and I wanted it hard and raw.

Josh continued to quietly but completely do me. He picked my legs up as his cock was balls deep inside me and he pressed them high in the air and along his vertical torso. This seemed to give him even more easy access to my ravaged cunt. Still further, he pushed my legs outwards a little so they were high in the air and lewdly wide apart, I was almost humiliatingly exposed just so Josh could get ridiculously easy access to my slit and I even felt our juices seep out of my pussy and into my bum crevice.

The change in position and I think, the fact he had just re-positioned me like a rag doll, made my head spin in an erotic haze. I felt Josh's pace quicken and felt he was close to cumming. Possibly that thought in itself started the ripple effect across my body, centred by Josh's cock and the delicious effect it was having on my clit.

I had a vague thought that it would be great to cum at the same time as Josh but I had no control and we weren't connected that way, we were both essentially doing our own thing. As Josh continued his assault, my pussy, my whole body exploded in liquid bliss. I think I screamed in pleasure, gripping the bedsheets with my hands, my back arching, my legs shaking.

I thought I had cum many times before then, I was wrong, this was real cumming! I seem to slip away from the normal world and went off to a nirvana somewhere for a few seconds, just for that time oblivious to the man and the cock that was rutting me.

As I was coming down from the bliss, I remember being amazed by Josh. He had seen and felt me cum powerfully over his cock but it barely registered, he just quickened his pace and with a few more thrusts, he plumbed his cock deep inside my hole again and left it there. He flung his head back and groaned. He sounded almost like he was in pain but it was his own powerful orgasm, as I felt his cock throb out the full content of his balls inside me.

As he finished emptying inside me, we both collapsed in a sticky mess on the bed. I was almost sobbing into a pillow. I didn't even clean myself up, I lay there wondering what the hell had just happened but I don't recall much, I fell asleep almost immediately.

I do remember waking up soon after and stumbling around in the dark looking for the bathroom. When I found it I tried to clean myself as best as I could in the dim light. Walking back I saw some of my clothes strewn across the floor, my knickers and tights tangled up together on the floor.

I looked at Josh, snoring quietly and contentedly, a thin strip of blanket covering his midriff. I considered gathering up my things and leaving but looking out it was cold and miserable and still very early in the morning, about 4am would be my guess so I lazily got back into bed for a couple of hours more sleep.

I wasn't awake very long. The intense fuck and the alcohol of the previous night meant I could barely keep my eyelids open, even despite being in a strange flat. I did have time to reflect, as I have done many times since on that fucking.

Going into his room, I had probably assumed Josh would slowly seduce me, some cheesy music and wine to softly encourage my legs open. Instead, he had more or less just grabbed me and taken me, no finesse, not even any real asking for permission. No discussion of protection, he never even considered asking me if he could jizz inside me, he just did. Basically, he had used me like a complete whore. I kind of thought I was supposed to be mad at this but I definitely wasn't, it had been amazing.

Josh woke me a little while later, it was at least now half light. Probably the one and only time in that flat that he did something for me, he passed me a mug of tea which I put my hands across and held tightly to warm my fingers up as the room had gotten a little cold.

I smiled nervously at him, neither of us quite knowing what to say. As I sat up to sip my tea, the sheet fell off me and my tits were on full show for Josh again. I tried to pull them back over me quickly but they fell off again so I gave a shrug and a resigned smile and looked up at Josh, clearly enjoying another eyeful, and just covered my boobs as best as I could with my arms. Secretly though, I enjoyed showing them to him again.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,448 Followers
12