All Comments on 'Becoming a Willing Slut'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for sharing your first time experience

There is a "first time" category where this story would fit more neatly than in the "BDSM" category. There is a lot of role play and behavioral training going on in BDSM, whereas this is just about two young people exploring. Their strong sex drive more than compensates for their limited sexual experience. As a result you discover your natural sluttiness.

Having said that, it is a great and honest story, and that's the only thing that really matters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

A near perfectly crafted and sensational missive; certain encouragement to read all of your work. Thank you from America.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fking hot

"I live as a slut, to serve men's pleasure and worship their cocks." My kind of slut.

RondeevuRondeevualmost 4 years ago
Well done!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Not truly BDSM, but I can see where you're "headed". Keep the creative juices cumming....

iago46iago46almost 4 years ago
Damn you write well!

See title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a sad human experience

No god writing will make a decent story outa banality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most enjoyable

Have only read a couple of your stories but am glad this is one of the first few I’ve read as it gives a great insight into the sort of things that get you off. This ties in very well with your bio, and allowed me as a reader to experience your feelings of realising how much you craved becoming a slut. Well written as well. Thank you

existencialista0existencialista0over 3 years ago

Amazing story! Wish I could give six stars! The way you express and accept your lust, how you see yourself as loving and craving to behave like a perfect slut is impressive. Guess I am "cursed" now to read all your stories, there is no tunring back... Keep them coming, and keep us cumming ;) !!!

CurvyinColoradoCurvyinColoradoover 3 years ago
Reminds me of me

I see my self and my early experiences as a slut in this story. Thank you for writing.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 3 years ago
Very well expressed

There are, I think, not a lot of women who can elucidate their feelings so well on what is often a shameful admission. The ones who grow to embrace this submissive role often are as surprised as you were, yet cannot tell us about it in such an arousing way! I will now read the rest of your stories, feeling more 'intimate' with you. Thanks for putting into words your deepest cravings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories ever.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts thru your process of discovering who you really are and were meant to be.

I only wish you wrote 100 more stories of your experiences because your clarity and eroticism are amazing.

NPSHANPSHAover 2 years ago

So hot. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this story, you sound like my ideal woman and wife. I would have loved to have met you.

InduckerInducker6 months ago

You give as good, and much more, than you get. How I’d love to experience you pleasuring me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...