Becoming a Willing Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat up on either side of the bed mostly in silence before I'd noticed I'd drank most of my tea and despite it being early, I wanted to get out of there. I've never been a fan of small talk and Josh, despite his magnetic 'charms' from last night, didn't seem very good at it. Besides, I wasn't thinking of Josh as boyfriend material, we had just really used each other. It was a little awkward in truth so I prepared to leave;

"Anyway...I think I'll get going...." I said awkwardly, not really having a clue what to say. I nearly said thanks for last night and blushed just at the thought of saying it, what does one say after a fuck like that with a near stranger?

"What? Going already?" Josh said and as he did so, he flung the sheet off his body to reveal his naked body to me again.

Despite myself and annoyingly for my pride, I looked straight at his cock again instantly. It was embarrassing how obvious my attentions were focussed. He wasn't fully erect but it was still big. It nestled horizontally across his midriff and I could see his balls too, his gorgeous heavy balls.

Only when I saw his cock starting to twitch and harden did I catch myself, I had been staring, he had been grinning while watching me staring. He knew I was transfixed by his dick, he could see it in my eyes and my breathing and heart rate which had both increased.

"I think you were wanting to suck this last night...?" he said and in doing so, he gripped his cock with his right hand and waved it at me like a gear stick.

"Suck it now," he said, grinning almost evilly. He didn't say it in a commanding way, just as a routine instruction but I was clear from his body language and his tone that he fully expected me to comply.

I felt my eyes widen in shock. I should have stood up straight away and stormed out of there, who did he think I was exactly! Of course, I didn't. Feeling ever so slightly hypnotised by eroticism, Josh pulled the remaining covers off me too and slid himself across the bed next to me.

He took my hand in his and lowered it to his cock. I didn't resist in the slightest. A realisation struck me at that moment that I desperately wanted to suck Josh's cock, I needed to. Maybe I actually was a slut?

I traced my fingers up and down his shaft first before cupping my hands and holding his balls, allowing the juicy nuggets in his sack to roll around in my hand. As I did this his hot cock (God, was his cock literally so hot!) started to stiffen, now like a thick snake poking up at me demanding my mouth.

I did this for what seemed like an age. Josh maybe got a little impatient.

He reached up to my head and pulled me down into him, "Come on babe, suck my dick!" he instructed.

I did as he bade, I spread my lips across his shaft, the musky aroma of skin and dried juices from last night's fucking all spread somehere across his shaft. It was a delicious and also a disgusting thought to me to know I was in all probability tasting my own dried juices that he had literally fucked out of my pussy a few hours ago.

I began to pop the head of his cock in my mouth, now leaning across so my head was resting on Josh's stomach. I vaguely noticed that he was running his hands through my long hair as I pleasured him.

I ran my lips up and down his shaft, just going down 2 or 3 inches at at a time as I bobbed up and down on his nob, feeling the warmth of his stiff shaft filling my mouth. Occasionally I took it out and stroked it with my hand, marvelling at how slick and shiny my spittle made his magnificent cock look, so imposing and masterful in my small hand.

"Come on, deeper Nat, deeper..." he said.

A flash of panic flew across me. I knew about deep throating but I'd never done it and I knew I wanted to try but not particularly with a thick dick like this for my first attempt. I wasn't given much choice though.

Josh drew himself more upright in the bed, legs further open and practically pulled me between his legs. I knew it was to give me a better angle so I could swallow his dick.

"C'mon hun, take it deep..." he said, or words to that effect and with that and as I'd began to slide my lips up and down his shaft again, he pressed my head firmly down onto his cock.

Well, his dick seemed to ricochet inside my cheeks and against the roof of my mouth and then I felt the head of his cock tearing down my throat. It was too much and too quick, I coughed and spluttered instaneously, my eyes filling with tears, my throat sore. I stood up and coughed some more, almost doubled up with lack of breath, I ran into the kirchenette area and got myself some water and stood there for a few minutes composing myself.

Josh came over, he had a worried expression on his face. He had even put his boxer shorts back on.

"Sorry...I...er...I guess I got carried away...it felt so good....I didn't mean to...."

I shook my head and smiled weakly, " No, its OK, I've just never....well you know...."

"Yeah sorry...." Josh said, shrugging and assuming he wasn't now going to get his rocks off that morning.

I didn't expect this myself, but instead of wanting to go home, I wanted to finish what I started. I felt like I was possessed by a 'slut spirit' I grinned suggestively at Josh and calmly said,

"Lie on the bed and get your cock back out!"

His eyes widened in amazement, "Seriously?" he said, looking quizically at me.

I just smiled again and nodded. He walked back in and I saw him pull his boxers off and resume his position on the bed. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, 'come on girl, time to deep throat a cock!'

I had never deep throated before, but I knew at that moment I was damn determined to do this and do it well. I even breathed aggressively through my nose a couple of times to ensure my nasal passage was clear ready to do all my breathing for me. I glanced up at Josh as I walked back in (totally naked by the way). He had a cheesy grin on his face, mixed with surprise that I was still here, as he saw my look of determination and resolve.

This is where this little story began in my opening chapter.

I slid myself back between Josh's legs. Tentatively at first, I popped the full head of his cock into my mouth. I saw this as more of a challenge now than anything and wasn't thinking too much of his pleasure, although he didn't seem to be complaining. Almost experimentally, I slid my lips further down an inch or two so his cock completely filled my mouth, his thick head at the entrance to my throat.

I kept it there for a while, bobbing up and down on his shaft up to that length. I had no instruction manual and I wondered how the hell I was going to take this dick down my throat, all my instincts were telling me not to. I ignored them, I took a deep breath and simply kept going, my lips massaging Josh's shaft, it felt similar to going deeper and deeper underwater as my lips descended further down his pole.

My eyes watered again as I felt a dull pain in my throat as his cock demanded entrance. I vaguely remember hearing a pornstar (Linda Lovelace?) advise women to relax everything so I tried to do just that. As the cock started its descent down my throat I took a big 'gulp' of inhaled air through my nose. I almost surprised myself when it worked, I was doing it! I was breathing, I wasn't dead (!!) and I had a good few inches of hard cock meat in my mouth.

I felt proud, a real and genuine achievement. I remembered that the dick in my mouth actually belonged to a man and I looked up to see him looking back at me, his eyes glazed and distant as he enjoyed my mouth. This was the first of many experiences on the joy of cock sucking that I now love. Sure I had sucked dick before, but this time it felt so slutty, so affirming that I was the one making this big cock so hard, worshipping it, bringing it off with my mouth and lips.

I wouldn't say I was immediately an expert (like I am now!) and for the next few minutes I did cough and splutter a few times, my mouth and chin and most of Josh's torso and bed were wet but what I did succeed in doing was give Josh a fantastic blow job (if I do say so myself).

Even better was to come. As I licked the undershaft of his cock, Josh cooed in pleasure and almost growled, "Mmm you're such a dirty cocksucker!"

I think he almost said it voluntarily but I loved it. My response was to open my mouth wide and take him all the way up to his root again, quickening my pace is if to reward his trash talk.

I felt like it said to him, 'Hell yes, I AM a dirty cocksucker...and I just love sucking cock."

I lost track of how long I was on the bed slobbering over his dick. I recall being impresssed by his stamina and it was actually me that was tiring, my mouth tired of being in the same 'O' cock sucker shape for so long.

I was interrupted by him, he clambered off the bed and stood upright. He looked amazing, strong, lithe and a big hard cock jutting obscenely out.

He didn't say anything to me at first, he just stroked his cock casually and waited, similar to the night before. I looked at him and had that delicious obliging slut feeling I love as I slid off the bed and dropped to my knees for him.

He hadn't needed to speak a word, his almost arrogant stance said something to me very clearly - get on your knees and suck my dick, bitch! I wished he actually had said it!

Even then I thought to myself that this is how a slut sucks her cocks and I like to think in that moment Josh and I reached an unspoken agreement that I was indeed a slut.

I got in position on my knees and took hold of his cock again, wasting no time in swallowing it. It had been in my mouth already now for about half an hour I think but I was just as eager to suck it now as when I started.

I then realised more of what Josh had in mind. He held my head in place firmly. I resisted slightly at first but he turned me on massively (I don't think he knew how much!) by saying;

"I'm going to fuck your mouth Nat..." as he drew my resisting arm away. As soon as he did this, he began to rhythmically slide his dick into my mouth and said;

"Mmm yeah...I'm going to fuck your mouth Nat....until I cum....I love dirty cocksuckers like you!"

He didn't say this cruelly or to humiliate me, I think he just knew I enjoyed dirty talk and as I was impassively taking his cock in and out my mouth, I could hardly dispute what he was saying.

Clearly, I wasn't the only one on a steep learning curve. Instead of aggressively choking me with his snake, this time he slid in and out my mouth smoothly and rhythmically. I ehjoyed these sensations so much I moaned and cooed over his nob. I even pulled him in closer, my hands wrapped around him clinching his gorgeous muscular arse as I helped him push his dick down my whore throat.

I was surprised to feel that his cock easily see-sawed in and out of my mouth and throat painlessly, my slutty throat was getting used to the sensation. Just as well as I couldn't even begin to tell you how many guys have had their cocks down my throat since.

The climax (literally!) was amazing and happened so quickly. Josh moved closer to my face and withdrew his cock. I didn't quite know what was happening exactly, he lifted his cock up vertically and his thick balls were in front of my face;

"Lick my balls....lick my balls...." he said with some urgency, walking into me. I was keen to do anything he asked at this stage, I lapped lusciously at his balls, I sucked one into my mouth.

I barely had time to do this,Josh had become incoherent, his legs, his knees were unsteady and he leant into me, he tried to speak through ragged breath as he now furiously stroked his cock over my face;

"Mmm.....slut....here it comes.....here it....over your face....mmmm..."

It sounds ridiculous now and I'm sure its obvious to you all, but only at the very end of this brief orgasmic speech did I realise Josh was going to blast his seed all over my face. I froze in anticipation and just an inch or two from my face I saw the slit of his cock turn pearly white and torrents of sperm left his dick and landed all over me, my hair, the side of my face, my nose and last string landed on my lips.

Josh almost struggled to maintain his balance. When he regained a little composure he looked down at my cum splattered face. He casually slid his cock back in my mouth as if I was his regular cum dump and I sucked the cum off his dick obediently, mixing it with more of his cum that was sliding into my mouth from my nose and lips.

I recall there was so much goo that some was oozing off my chins and was running slowly between my tits.

Another first, I'd never had a facial before. I felt humiliated and elated in equal measure. A familiar combination for me, hot shamed face, covered in semen, but sexually charged and exhilarated.

I looked up at Josh with pride. My tongue bathing his shaft clean, looking into his eyes whilst feeling all the jets of his cum cooling on my face. I knew then what a pleasure there was to be found in submitting to men. I met his gaze not as an equal but as a used slut who wore his hot sperm over her face as her trophy, while he looked on in arrogant triumph at what he had accomplished.

I don't have much of an epilogue to this brief story. Josh and I never fucked again, I saw him a couple of times and we exchanged a smile but neither of us I don't think ever really felt the need to repeat the endeavour.

I look back on it now as part of my road to slutdom. That night was the first time I had deep throated, the first time I had been fucked in a one night stand, the first time I had taken a hot sticky facial and the first time I had really and truly been 'thoroughly fucked'.

Josh wasn't dominant in the usual sense we mean and some of his actions may have just been inexperience but it had a significant effect on me as a woman.

It showed to me that I loved for men to take control, to use me for their pleasure and to not even consider my own pleasure. I had spent probably about half an hour in the morning sucking Josh's cock, changing the way I did it according to his demands and his pleasure and we both understood I think, that it was my role to pleasure him, and I loved it and have never forgotten it.

I live as a slut, to serve men's pleasure and worship their cocks.


12