All Comments on 'Becoming Abby Ch. 06'

by Abby_Hart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hollygurl29hollygurl29over 5 years ago
characters

your development of the characters and the unique ability of handling so many diverse feelings leaves the reader wanting more. the series gets better and better with each eagerly awaited chapter.

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 5 years ago
Abby what a writer you and Holly are

Thank you for one of the best series I like the way you have built up the whole world of a mistress and her sweet sub .Adding in their friends and a way of life I adore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New love.

I never really was into bdsm until this story. I'm bigendered and bi and just started feeling out myself and my kinks. I came across this and fell in love with the characters. I even have my own collars. One I bought to be bound in with the included cuffs and the other is a pink and black dog collar with hearts that my fiancé bought me. We even adopted the name missy for her for dealing with guys I might potentially sleep with, with her permission. While I'm still new to it, I do enjoy a little withholding, bondage and spankings, even have my own mentor of a sort. Thank you for the inspiration and courage this story gives, even though I probably won't ever go to a club and have to train my mistress myself. Signed Annabelle.

njlaurennjlaurenover 5 years ago
Unreal

Just staggeringly good, hot as hell and many ways while a fantasy, quite real as well,can't wait for the next installment!

GingerTG81GingerTG81over 5 years ago
Can't wait for more :)

I'm so happy to see that you've continued this story and I love what you've done with it. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unsure

You write really well and there are precious few typos.

As usual, it’s the subject matter that I find bizarre and distasteful. I am unsure if you are serious or simply laughing at everything. How in the world are Chris and Andy going to work their day job together after what’s happened ?

The concept of love being how much pain you can take or how much pain you can cause your partner is so utterly pathetic as to be simply ridiculous.

The whole situation appears to be one selfish, smug, lazy, sadistic bitch causing enormous pain, suffering and humiliation to her husband. It’s made 50 x worse by the cold, calculating and totally uncaring behavior and by also involving others in the abuse.

Any court would find her guilty of GBH, ABH, modern slavery, sexual assault, rape and domestic violence at the very least. Let’s hope that the worm turns and dishes out some of the same to this evil, sick, misandrist harpy.

CaseyjoCaseyjo3 months ago

Missy's names have me giggling in a good way. Miss Missy and Mistress Missy. Of course those are not written together as the story is serious and not humorous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbby_Hart@Abby_Hart
177 Followers
Who doesn't want a submisive pet in thier life?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES