Becoming Abby Ch. 07

Story Info
How far would you go to save your best friends marriage?
11.8k words
4.74
12k
8

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

Note from the Author:

I would like to take this chance to thank Holly, for allowing me to use her character in this story and others.

My beautiful Gurl, you are still an inspiration to me every single day.

Abby

*******

Mary's face turned three different shades of red at the question.

"Come now," Jo said with a smile. "Everyone has some sort of kink. Look at Abby and Holly here, both gurls have the need to serve. That is their kink."

"Mary will not make a good servant," Mistress chimed in. "She was made to change the bedclothes on my bed, a simple task that Abby or Holly would have been overjoyed to perform. But for Mary, it was a chore, something to do and get done."

Jo was nodding. "Well, we can take service off the list then." She looked at Mistress, smiling, "Do you know anything else about her. You know, before I go asking questions you already know the answer to?"

"I do actually," Mistress replied. "Mary is not against light bondage or spankings, as she has received both here this evening already. Hence the reason she was made to change the bedclothes."

"Really?" Jo asked. "Very interesting, what kind of paddle?"

"Nothing dramatic, layered cardboard," Mistress answered. "The only other thing I know about Mary, is that she is a natural squirter."

Jo was grinning, "I love a squirter, and that makes so much more sense now. It explains why our darling Abby was such a mess last night."

I could feel the heat rising to my face while thinking back on it.

Mistress put her hand on my head. "Speaking of our darling Abby, she has been such a good girl. Full chastity most of last night, and servicing all three of us at the club. Then, this afternoon she was teaching Mary the basics of being a sub. After that servicing Chris again, while teaching him how to take control. All of that, and not once did she receive relief of her own."

"Oh, the poor gurl," Jo exclaimed! "She has to be dying for release." She bit her lip while looking at me. "M, do you happen to still have that ride-on sex machine?" Jo asked.

Mistress thought about it a moment. "Yes, I think it is down stairs. It's not something that I have used very often, but if I am correct in what you are planing, it might offer us a chance to explain a few things to Mary. Abby, you know the device she is speaking of. Bring that, and I think the six-inch attachment will be plenty."

My face could not go any redder, "Yes, Mistress." I slid to my feet and headed for the kitchen as I heard Jo directing Holly and Mary on how to move the table to make space. The device they were talking about has the shape of an oil drum cut in half. The flat sits on the floor, and the top is padded for the 'rider'. It's basically a giant ride-on vibrator. There are several attachments of various girth and length, and a multi-speed remote control. I couldn't remember the last time we used it.

Moving through the wine cellar, I opened the hidden door to the dungeon. It didn't take much looking around before I found the device, and all of its attachments in a back corner. I had forgotten how heavy the damn thing was. There was no way I would be able to carry the device and the attachment at the same time... I got an idea.

When I made it back up the stairs with the device in my hands, I wove my way through the kitchen and into the dining room, and then the living room, where the center of the floor had been cleared.

"Ah, there you are," Mistress said. "Put it right here, facing the wall so it can be seen from both sides."

I set the device down, facing the direction she asked. When I stood up, I reached into my bra and pulled out the six-inch dildo attachment Mistress had requested.

"Oh, my god! Abby had a dick between her tits! Again!" Cried out Jo. "I keep telling you that you're going to have to watch her closer, M."

I don't know what it was about Jo, but she could make me blush over the slightest of things. I connected the dildo attachment to the device, and then took the power cord, plugging it into the wall.

Jo looked at Holly, "My gurl, be a dear and help Abby out of that dress."

I looked Holly in the eyes as she stepped closer to me. I could see the smile she was doing her best to hide. Biting my lip, I watched her step behind me, and then felt her fingers lightly on the zipper of my dress. She pulled it down slowly, and I hunched my shoulders, letting the material slide down my arms. When Holly knelt down and held the dress, I stepped out of it. I was left in my white lacy bra and matching panties.

Holly stepped back around in front of me, and I blushed as her eyes looked down to my obvious excitement. I was uncaged, and had been deprived for two days now. My poor little panties could barely hold back my raging erection.

Reluctantly, Holly stepped back over and knelt beside Jo as Mistress stepped up next to me. "This is basically a giant vibrator," she started telling Chris and Mary. "I can ride this and come to climax in a record time. Today we are going to use it for something a little different. We will be giving you a demonstration of edging."

Turning to me she, pointed at my panties. "Take them off, my pet."

I hooked my fingers under the waist of my panties, and slowly pushed them down my legs. Stepping out, I kicked them to the side. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Holly sneakily snatch them up. I'm not sure if Jo saw, but Mistress did. I could tell by the smile in her eyes.

Mistress held out a bottle of lube, and without being told, I took it and got to my knees. I applied a generous amount of lube to the toy, and then to my ass. I looked up at Mistress, who just smiled at me, then I straddled the device, sitting forward of the toy slightly.

"So," Mistress said turning to Chris and Mary. "The object of edging, is to bring someone right to the edge of climax and then not let them go over. Abby will ride this toy while I or Jo control the speed with the remote." She turned back to me. "Sit my pet, and don't you dare cum until l say."

I whimpered a little, but lifted myself up and over the toy. It took a few tries to get it lined up correctly, but when I did, I sat back and moaned softly as the first few inches pressed inside me. Holding myself there to allow time for adjustment, I looked up at Mistress again, and then glanced over, seeing Mary biting her lip. As soon as I was prepared, I lowered myself the rest of the way down with a soft moan.

Mistress checked to make sure everything was situated correctly, then used the remote to turn the machine to low. Everything around me went blurry as the vibrations started. I couldn't help it, a long moan slipped from me, as my aching cock begane to dribble pre-cum all over the top of the device.

The vibrations stopped, and I tried to catch my breath. "You see how powerful this thing is?" Mistress asked Mary. "She was almost done already, look at all that pre-cum." There was a soft whine from beside me. Looking over, I saw Holly biting her lip, and twisting the hem of her dress in her hands. The deep vibrations started again, and everything blurred out.

I leaned back, pressing the toy deeper into my ass. Moaning out my pleasure as it found my prostate. The vibrations stopped again, and I started gulping air. I had not even realized I had been holding my breath. I looked to Holly again, and could see how hard she was fighting to stay where she was. Jo and Mistress had noticed as well.

"Keep holding on, my pet," Mistress told me as the vibrations came back even stronger.

I cried out, "Please... Mistress... Oh... please... god... please."

The sides of my thighs were covered in my pre-cum where it had leaked down the sides of the machine. I was so close and the vibrations stopped again. I whimpered in frustration, and reached for my cock. "Oh, no you don't! Holly, grab her hands!" Jo called out. From behind me, Holly grabbed both my wrists and pulled my arms behind my back.

Mistress leaned in, "That was very naughty, my pet. You must really need a release if you can't control yourself better than that." She looked back to Chris and Mary. "This is a key point to edging. She wants to cum. She needs to cum. I refuse to let her."

The vibrations started again, and Holly's grip on my wrists got tighter. "Ahh!" I cried. My world turned into one large blur. The vibrations would start, then stop, then start again. Holly continued to hold my wrists behind my back, but I remember her whispering words of encouragement in my ear. I lost track of everything around me. From the lack of sleep, and the over stimulation of my ass, my mind had gone blank.

The world came crashing back in a dizzying cycle of sight and sound. My chest was heaving form the large gulps of air I was sucking in. My arms ached from being held behind me for so long. My entire body felt like the device was still running even though I knew it was not.

Jo was standing over me now holding the remote. "There you are beautiful gurl. I was starting to think I had taken you too far on that one."

I was confused, Holly was kneeling beside Jo, but my arms were still behind my back. Someone had handcuffed me.

"You were a little to strong for Holly, my pet, so I got out the cuffs." Mistress said from the couch. "Jo, it has been nearly three hours. Why don't we give her the release she has earned, so we can all have some dinner?"

Smiling Jo asked, "Do you mind if Holly makes it just a little extra special for her?"

"As long as you stick to my rules, I don't mind at all," Mistress replied. "She has earned a treat for the last two days."

Jo leaned down and whispered in Holly's ear. I couldn't hear what she said, but the smile and blush across Holly's face told me much.

With one hand Holly reached up and caressed the top of her breasts. "Here Mistress," she said shyly.

"Very well, but take down your dress first. We can't have it getting all stained." Jo told her.

Holly stood and let Jo pull down the zipper in the back of her dress, then shrugged it off her shoulders. She pulled it off her arms and bunched it around her waist. Then, moving right in front of me, she knelt down with a knee on either side of the machine, scooting as close as she could. Reaching behind her she unclasped her bra, freeing her beautiful little breasts. She laid the bra to the side, then pressed her 38C breasts together and leaned down so my cock was aimed right at them.

She knew from our time together, that I was envious of her breasts. This was her own little way of teasing me about it. The vibrations started again. I moaned and did all I could to focus on Holly. Her beautiful blue eyes, and creamy skin. Her hands playing with her nipples as she pressed her breasts together. I looked into her eyes, and she gave me a smile before opening her mouth.

My eyes rolled back in my head, my back arched. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Then it happened. My cock exploded. I can only remember a darkness and my body convulsing with each spurt of cum from my cock. The world came crashing back again, and Mistress was by my side holding me upright. I leaned against her breathing hard, and looked for Holly.

She was still sitting at the end of the device holding her breasts together. There was cum across her face and neck, dripping from her chin, and puddling in the cleft between her breasts. The smile on her face made me smile in return. I leaned towards her and Mistress helped, guiding my face to Holly's breasts, where I began licking up all the cum I could reach. Someone removed the cuffs from my wrists, and as my arms fell to my sides, I moaned softly against the Holly's breast.

I nearly blacked out when Mistress and Jo together lifted me from the device. The sudden void of not being filled anymore, combined with the searing pain in my legs was almost too much. But Holly was there for me, as Mistress and Jo let me go, I fell into her arms, and she held me tight. I tried to wrap my arms around her, but they wouldn't work. I was just so tired, I could hardly keep my eyes open.

"Should," Chris asked, "we help her to bed or something?"

"No need," Mistress answered. "She is not injured, just very, very tired. Leave her in the arms of her friend to rest a while. That is the best thing to do for her right now."

"Mary, what did you think of what you just saw?" Jo asked.

I looked over at Mary the best that I could. She was on her knees looking at the device, a look of primal need on her face.

"I want that..." was all she said.

"We will add it to the growing list of your wants," Mistress responded. "While this might seem like torture, I assure you it is not. If I wanted to torture you, I would go from edging to denial. Basically it is the same thing, without the climatic outcome."

Mary looked up at that, "You mean I wouldn't be allowed to cum?"

"Exactly," said Jo. "We could literally keep you there for hours on end, begging for release, and it would never come. Of course, the opposite of denial or edging is over-stimulation."

Mary was shaking now, "What is that?" she asked.

Mistress leaned down close to Mary, "I would tie you to the machine, turn it on high, and walk to the other side of the room. You would be left there to climax over and over again."

Mary, eyes wide, never looked away from the device as she moaned softly, "please..."

Mistress stroked her head. "You will have to work up to that one, Girl. Now, who is hungry?"

I don't know how long I slept, or why Mistress even let me sleep. Not opening my eyes, I tried to take stock of where I was. I could hear voices from across the room. Moving my body gently, it felt like I was leaning against someone, with my head on a pillow.

Someone stroked my hair, and then I heard Holly's voice. "Rest, my gurl."

I opened my eyes to look up at her. She was leaned against one of the couches, still naked from the waist up. My head was snuggled up against her breast, as she stroked my hair. She was not paying attention to me though, her focus was on the kitchen. I saw a tear in her eye, and it crushed my heart.

"Please don't cry, beautiful gurl," I whispered.

She looked down at me with a smile. "I'm sorry, Abby, I don't mean to cry, but I can't stop."

I tried to push myself away from her, but she held me to her breast. My body was still to weak too resist her. "Please, tell me how I can help," I said.

Holly looked back to the kitchen, "Our Mistresses and their guests are having a meal." She looked back down at me, more tears filling her eyes. "I should be there serving them, but I could not leave you behind."

I fought harder to lift myself away from her, "Please, Holly, let me go. Go serve in my place. I am tired and weak, but I will be OK by myself."

Her answer was a bright smile, and to push her nipple against my lips. "You don't understand, Abby. I was commanded by my Mistress to see to you until she came back for me. Even if I wanted to leave you here alone, I could not."

I tried to protest, but got a mouth full of breast instead. "Rest, my beautiful. Regain your strength. From the look of hunger in your Mistress's eyes, you will need it before the night is over."

I suckled gently at her nipple, Holly's most favorite thing. She took my free hand and placed it on her other breast. "Rest, my gurl," she whispered.

I closed my eyes.

When I woke the second time, it was to the voice of someone speaking to Holly.

"How long has she laid like that?" Mistress asked.

"Nearly four hours now, Miss," Holly responded.

"We should wake her, and let you find your own rest, Holly," Mistress said.

I could feel Holly shaking her head. "Please, Miss, just a little longer. I promise, I am comfortable, and happy just like this."

"Of course you are happy like that Holly," said Jo in a playful voice. "You have had someone sucking your nipple for the last four hours."

I didn't even have to open my eyes to see the blush that colored Holly's face. I sucked a little harder and she yelped, looking down at me. I smiled up at her, then licked her nipple before pushing myself away. My body still felt shaky, but I was able to make it to my knees without aide.

I held my hands out to Holly, who took them. I pulled her close and hugged her for all I was worth. "Thank you. Where would I ever be without you?" I whispered in her ear. I let her go and climbed the rest of the way to my feet. Once I was sure I could hold myself up, I offered a hand to Holly. Her legs had to be dead, sitting like that for so long.

She took my offered hand and I pulled her to her feet. She was a little unsteady, but soon had it under control.

"Well, now that everyone is awake," Jo said. "I suggest we get to bed."

Looking at the clock on the wall, I saw that it was after midnight. I looked for Chris and Mary, but couldn't see them, or any trace of them.

Mistress saw what I was doing, "They have gone home, Abby. We gave them a great deal to think about, and they thought it would be best, if they could talk in the privacy of their own home. Besides, Ella called three times today looking for them."

We all chuckled and I smiled at my Mistress. "Jo and Holly will be using the guest room tonight. Don't worry, I have already changed it out, as you were in no shape to do it yourself."

I felt the same stab of pain Holly did at dinner. My Mistress had to do my job for me because I was unable to perform my duties.

"I know what you are thinking, my pet. Stop it now," Mistress told me. "I am just as capable of changing bed sheets as you are."

I smiled at her, "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress rolled her eyes, "Jo, you know the way to the guest room. I hope you and Holly have a wonderful night's sleep. Come along, Abby."

I took Holly's hand and gave it a squeeze, before falling in behind Mistress and heading for the stairs. Behind me I heard Jo speaking with Holly, "You have been sitting here topless half the night, no need to cover up now, gurl. Oh, and look, I think Abby left a nice hickey around your nipple." I grinned all the way up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Mistress turned to look at me. "Please help me get this off," she said referring to her body suit.

"Yes, Mistress... "

"No, no more of that, please," she asked.

I frowned.

She stepped closer, "I don't want to be 'Mistress' anymore for tonight, ok?"

Smiling, I took her hand and pulled her towards the bathroom. Looking at her from Andy's eyes, I said, "OK, no more 'Mistress' tonight my love, I promise."

She stepped out of her heels and kicked them to the side. I pulled her skirt down, and let her step out of it. Folding it, I laid it on the counter. Standing right in front of her, I reached for her neck and opened the buckle there. I let my hands slide down over her breasts, and stopped at the buckle there. I opened it, and Missy sighed in relief. Grasping the zipper, I pulled it down slowly. Missy moaned softly as the material pulled away from her breasts.

I pulled the zipper all the way down to between her legs, reaching between them to push the zipper back further. Looking up, I let my hand brush over her sex as I pulled it from between her legs. She smiled down at me. Standing up, I moved behind her, sliding my fingers under the shoulders of the suit, and pulling.

The great thing about latex, is how it looks. The bad thing about latex, is how hard it is to get on and off. I pulled one way, Missy pulled the other. The material rolled down her arms, pulling inside out. Her hands got stuck, and it took a little extra work to get them out. Once they were out, it was simple to slide the suit down her legs and let her step out. Missy headed for the shower, as I reached back to remove my bra.

My breast forms were already loose, and came away from my chest still in the cups of the bra. I laid everything on the counter and joined Missy in the shower. For the longest time we just stood there, letting the water run over us, and wash away the events of the day. Soon though, we were leaning against each other. My arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer, I kissed her deeply.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers