Becoming Abby Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

"You have not earned the right for privacy, Girl. You will go here or your will go in the shower, decide now," I answered.

Mary blushed as she sat down. Chris blushed and looked away, I tapped my foot and waited. I knew I was being a little more strict on her than was necessary, but it was all in preparation for what she would face when Mistress got home. When she finished, she cleaned herself and stood up.

"OK, so you have watched me pee. Now what?" she demanded.

"Now you will learn a standing presentation." I pointed to a spot in front of the showers. "You will stand there in the middle of the room, feet shoulder width apart, back straight, hands palm down on the tops of your thighs."

She did as she was told, blushing again at how this position exposed every inch of her. "Do you understand why we call this position the standing presentation, Girl?" Mary shook her head, "This is how you present yourself to your owner for a full head to toe inspection. Not a single inch of you can be missed," I said as I slowly walk a circle around her, inspecting every inch of her body, as I would my own each morning.

When I got back to the front, I pointed at her hair-covered mound. "What is that?" She blushed an even brighter red as I looked to Chris. "Sir, is this how you would most enjoy your new property? Covered in hair?"

Chris cleared his throat, "Well, I mean she used to, from time to time, keep herself clean shaven, and I always liked that nice surprise of the smoothness."

"It's just that we have been together for so long, I kinda let things go," Mary said.

I slapped her breast right over her nipple. I'm not sure who was more shocked, Mary or Chris. "No! Girl has no right to speak, or talk back unless told to speak," I snapped. It wasn't a hard slap, but it got a reaction that I noted in my mind to tell Mistress later. Both of her nipples were instantly rock hard, and her breathing a little faster. I moved over to the cabinet where we kept razors and such, and brought a disposable and shaving cream to put in the shower.

Starting the shower, I turned back to Mary. "Come Girl, it is time to get you cleaned and ready."

I let her step in first, then stepped up right behind her, pushing her under the flow of water. My hands were all business I as soaked her hair, then scrubbed her head with shampoo. A rinse, then repeat, followed by conditioner, and rinse again. I pulled the caramel body wash off the shelf on the wall, and poured it into my hand. Starting on the back of her shoulders, I worked with both hands, rubbing the gel over her skin, the sugar crystals floating in it exfoliating her skin as I work the gel in.

Leaning in closer, I whispered just loud enough to be heard over the water, "Mistress is going to have many questions of you today. You will need to answer them as honestly as you can. It's not just for her, but for you and Chris as well." Re-soaping my hands, I slid them around her body, pressing myself against her soapy back. My hands ran over her belly, and then up to cup her breasts, rubbing the soap over her nipples. Mary moaned, pressing back against me more. I stopped, "We are not here for your pleasure anymore, Girl. You must learn to control yourself, at least a little."

I pushed her back under the water to rinse off the upper half of her body, then focused on the lower. Dropping to my knees, I looked up at her, "You must pay attention to what I am doing." I turned my head, looking at Chris, "You will have to do it, repeat it, when I am done with you." My hands slid up and down her legs, scrubbing them with the sugar-filled bath gel. As my fingers brushed up against her sex, I felt her body shiver, as she fought her natural instincts to push against my hand.

More gel in my hand and I looked up into her eyes. My hand cupped against her sex, covering it completely. Mary looked down into my eyes. I knew she could see the mischief shining in them, but as I had said, we were not there for pleasure. I rubbed the gel into her mound, and then reached back further, rubbing it between her cheeks, making sure every inch was clean. Under the flow of water, again my hands running over her skin rinsing it clean.

Once I was sure all the gel had been removed, I held up the disposable razor. "You have two choices." I grinned. "You or I will do this part. Which will it be?"

Mary bit her lip, looking down at me and the razor. I knew what her choice was before she asked.

"I warn you again, this is't about your pleasure. If you cum on my hand while I am shaving you, I will make sure Mistress knows." I pulled over the little stool Mistress and I use for shaving, and had Mary put a foot on it. Picking up the shaving cream, I lathered it in my hands, then gently applied it to the hair-covered mound.

It had been a long time since I shaved a woman's most personal area. Mistress likes when I shave her legs, but everything else is hers alone to take care of. I started out with quick short strokes of the razor, removing the bulk of the hair. At one point, I was forced to use both hands to pull the skin tight one way and then the other to get a hard to reach area. My fingers constantly glided over her lips feeling for hair I had missed. Mary was trying hard, but I could see how much my attentions were exciting her.

Finally, getting back to my feet, I pushed her back under the water for a final rinse. I gave her one more inspection to make sure I had missed nothing, then stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. Mary tried to follow me out, but I held up a hand, stopping her.

"Now, you will do exactly as I have done for you," I said. Then pointed at Chris, "To him."

Chris looked from me to Mary and back to me, "I guess you're going to be watching?"

Smiling, I nodded, "Of course. Girl is in my charge for the moment, and I must make sure that she learns the proper way of doing things."

Shaking his head, Chris took off the leather vest, and started working on the laces to his leather pants.

"Would you like help with that, Sir?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

Chris glared at me and stepped closer to the shower. "No, I think I can handle my own pants for now. Thank you, Abby." He finally got them loose, and took them off, dropping them to the floor.

As he stepped into the shower, I could see Mary looking at him in excitement. Shaking my head, I thought of all the things that she still yet had to learn. A smile played on my lips as I remember my mentor. Another gurl like me, named Holly. She was so kind to me, and did her very best to teach me to be like her. Once, when I made a mistake, she even offered to take my punishment in my place because she felt like it was her fault. I begged Mistress not to punish my friend for my failing. In the end, we both knelt at her feet with sore, red asses.

My attention focused back on Mary and Chris. She had pulled the little stool over to stand on while she washed his hair. He was nearly a foot taller than her. I picked up his discarded leather pants, and folded them neatly. After placing them on the counter, I found his vest, and folded it as well, laying it on top of the pants. Then, I knelt in front of the shower with my towel still wrapped around me to watch.

To her credit, Mary did her very best to copy exactly what I did to her, using the shower gel and her hands to wash every inch of her husband. When her hands reached his sex, she became a little more unsure of herself. I know she had handled it before, but always in a sexual way. Now she was trying very hard to not arouse the penis she held in her hand so delicately. But Chris is a man, and when a beautiful woman is holding your cock in her hand, no matter how delicately, it's going to get hard.

I could tell she was trying to be professional about it, but her hand still kept going back to stroke him from time to time, as if she wanted to make sure she got that part extra clean. I smiled to myself as I watched her finally move down to wash his legs.

"Girl," I called, "why would you leave your soon to be Master in such a state?"

She looked at me with a confused look.

"You are there to service this gentleman. Taking care of all of his needs," I said with a smile. "It seems you have left him needing more."

From her knees, Mary looked up at Chris, his very erect penis inches from her face. She wrapped a hand around it and slowly started stroking him. Chris closed his eyes and leaned against the shower wall with a small moan. Mary moved her hand a little faster, rubbing her palm over the head of his dick on each up stroke. I could tell from the tightness of Chris's balls he wasn't going last long. She just started to lean in, opening her mouth slightly, when Chris exploded. He cried out as thick ropes of cum shot from his dick to hit Mary in the face.

I was pleased to see that she didn't pull away. Mary kept her hand pumping up and down his shaft, while aiming it right at her face. Once Chris was spent, she released her hold on him and looked at me with a smile. I nodded my approval. She didn't even bother to wash the cum from her face before she went back, and finished washing Chris's legs and feet.

Standing, I moved over to the back of the door and took down a heavy, cotton dressing robe. The material is super plush and absorbent. The perfect thing to wear right after a shower. I moved back and held it open for Chris to step into. After he wrapped it around himself and tied the belt, I stepped around him, looking at Mary's beaming face. I couldn't help myself, leaning in I licked some of Chris's cum off her cheek.

"Wash the rest of that off, then dry yourself. When you're finished, you will go to my room and kneel next to vanity," I told her.

Turning, I took Chris by the hand, and pulled him into the master bedroom, and over to Andy's closet. "Sir, you are larger than Andy, but he does have some things that will fit you. You are welcome to anything that you find here. I have your clothes from last night and will put them in the wash."

Chris was already looking through the clothes, "Thank you, Abby."

I lowered my head to hide my blush. I don't know why I was blushing, I had seen him naked before, even gave him a blow job. "Will there be anything else you require of me, Sir?"

He looked at me with a smile, "No, Abby, thank you. I know you have other things that you need to do with Mary, and 3 P.M. is coming up quickly. I can take care of myself from here."

With a nod and a curtsy, which looks very odd when dressed in nothing but a towel, I turned and headed for my room. Mary was in place as I had told her to be, kneeling beside the vanity. Her presentation was wrong, her knees were together and she was sitting back on her calves with her arms crossed under her breasts, and her posture was a slouching hunch.

She looked up at me and smiled when she saw me come in. "Did I do a good job?"

I frowned at her, "Girl, I am not a Dom, I am only your mentor, but until Mistress gives you back your name, you are not my equal either. You will speak only when asked a question."

The smile faded from her face, and her posture hunched over even more than it was before, as she looked at the floor. It broke my heart to chastise her like this, but if she thought I was being strict, she was in for a shock when Mistress got home. Moving over and dropping my towel, I knelt in front of her, reaching out, I used my fingers to lift her head.

"Girl, I don't do this to be mean. I am trying to prepare you for what is ahead," I said. "First, we must work on your presentation." I leaned back, spreading my knees shoulder width apart. I made my back straight, and placed my hands palms down on the tops of my thighs. "This is how you will present yourself at all times when kneeling."

Mary looked at me and then tried to copy my position. Her knees were spread a little too wide, but she kept her back straight, which pushed out her breasts, and her hands were on her thighs correctly.

"Close your knees a little, Girl. Shoulder width apart is all that is required," I corrected. "This position, much like the standing presentation, displays to your owner exactly what they own."

The blush on Mary's face was exactly the same as the one on my face all those years ago when Holly gave me this exact same lesson. "Any time you kneel, it will be in this exact position. Knees shoulder width apart, back straight, hands on your thighs, palms down. Your head and eyes will be lowered in humility at all times, unless given a command to look someone in the eyes," I said as I stood and sat on the chair in front of the vanity.

"You will kneel there until l finish getting dressed. I know it is difficult, as your body is not used to this posture, but you will learn and strengthen the right muscles so that it becomes second nature. Like breathing," I said as I started applying makeup.

Mary must have felt as if I took forever doing my makeup and getting dressed, but in reality it was only about twenty minutes. The makeup was very basic, lighter tans and browns to accent my face and make it look thinner, and I had donned my basic house cleaning maid's dress. "Come Girl. We are running out of time. We must get into position before Mistress comes in."

"But..." Mary shot out.

I frowned at her infraction again, "What did I tell you Girl?"

"No speaking unless asked a question," she meekly replied.

"Then why have you broken that rule yet again?" I demanded.

"Well, I'm still naked," she said meekly. "Shouldn't I put something on?"

I couldn't take it any longer. There is a reason I am not a Dom or a switch. I'm too kind hearted. I stepped close and wrapped my arms around her, hugging Mary tight. "No, I'm sorry you don't get any clothes." I hugged her tighter, "You are going to be inspected by my Mistress, and clothes would be a hindrance." I stepped back looking her in the eyes, "I have been strict with you because I want to prepare you for Mistress. Please, you must remember everything I have taught you today for when she gets home. OK?"

Mary nodded, and we headed down stairs. I never saw Chris. I had to assume he was in the kitchen, but it was five minutes to our deadline and I had to get us in place. I showed Mary a spot on the floor and told her to kneel. I knelt beside her, "We are instructed to stay here and wait on Mistress to come home. I do not know how long it will be, but we will wait as long as it takes."

Reaching over I brushed a bit of hair from her face, "This is your first test girl, mine as a mentor as well, make me proud."

There we knelt. After a while, the minutes started to feel like hours. I had positioned us in a way, that I could just make out the clock from the corner of my eye. 4 P.M. came, then 5 P.M. By 6 P.M. my whole body was aching, and if I was suffering, then Mary must be in agony. Chris had come by a few times, but never once asked anything. He had seen the mail from Missy and knew what was expected of us. Out of the corner of my eye, I could visibly see Mary struggling to maintain her posture. Just as I thought she was going to fall over, the front door opened and Mistress entered the house.

The smile that appeared on my face was nothing, compared to smile in her eyes upon seeing the two of us kneeling there, waiting for her. She took in both of us, giving us a small smile as she closed the door behind her.

"Well, it looks like a decision has been reached," Mistress said with a smile. "We will have many things to talk about tonight."

Mistress moved closer, laying her hand on the top of my head. "It looks as if you have done well, my pet. You shall need a special reward for your work in preparing this Girl. Now, move to the side and let me have a proper look at her."

Smiling to myself I shifted my knees, moving slowly to the side, and giving Mistress enough space to walk a circle around Mary. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she started walking slowly.

"I have offered to be your interim Dom while I train Chris to take my place," she said as she continued to walk in a circle around Mary. "As such, I will not be your Mistress. I will not be offering you a contract or a collar. You are here to learn, and nothing more." Mistress stopped in front of her. "Look at me, Girl."

Mary raised her head and looked Mistress in the eyes. "I am due all the respect any other Master or Mistress would be due. When you speak to me you will use the honorific 'Miss'. Chris is not your Master yet. When you speak to him you will use the honorific, 'Sir'. Do I make myself clear, Girl?"

It would be hard to tell if it was the strain of how long she had been kneeling, or the pure rush of adrenaline that was coursing through her body that made her shiver so much. "Yes... Yes, Miss, I understand," Mary stammered out.

"Very good," Mistress said with a smile before turning to me. "You have done very well indeed, my pet. Go find Chris, and bring him back here."

I was on my feet in a second, "Yes, Mistress." I headed for the kitchen. It was the only room from here I couldn't see. Chris was actually sitting on the back terrace enjoying a cold beer, and looking out onto the lawn. "Sir, my Mistress asks if you would please join her," I said.

"She is home at last, huh?" he said putting down his beer and standing up. "Abby, I didn't know you guys owed a dog."

I was confused by this, but looking back I should have caught on right away. "Forgive me, Sir, but we do not own a dog," I said.

He pointed across the lawn. "Then why do you have a dog hou... oh... OH! Never mind." Chris stepped past me and into the house. "Where is Missy?"

"By the front door, Sir," I replied, stepping in behind him and trying to hide my scarlet face.

We walked through the kitchen, and into the dining room. Mistress was still standing over Mary, who had her eyes downcast again.

"Ah, Chris, there you are." She said upon seeing us. "I see you where able to find something of Andy's that would fit you."

In fact, the only thing Chris could find was a pair of sweatpants, and a hoodie. He was going commando and barefoot as there is always a line you don't cross, when borrowing another mans clothes.

"I did the best that I could," he said with a smile. "I would definitely like to have some of my own clothes though."

"You're in luck," Mistress replies. "Abby, in the car there are several bags. You will bring them in and upstairs. In three bags you will find clothing for Chris, and in the other clothing for me. There is also a box that goes with my clothing. You will leave it closed at all times."

I was nodding. "Yes, Mistress. Of course, Mistress."

"You will lay out my clothing on the bed," she ordered. "Then you will help Chris into his new clothing. I will be taking our new Girl, and seeing what she has learned about cleaning in the shower."

You could see the smile on Mary's face from across the room.

"Chris, I would ask that you watch Abby. It is unlikely that she will make any mistakes, but if you watch her, you will see what to look for in your own servant." With that Mistress turned and walked past us to the stairs. She stopped and looked back at Mary. "Well, Girl? Are you coming, or do I have to drag you by the hair?"

Mary almost fell over getting to her feet. I had been in her position before. When you're not used to kneeling for long periods of time, your legs and feet go to sleep. She staggered for a moment, then quickly reached the bottom of the stairs, following Mistress up.

Looking at Chris, I smiled, "Please, Sir, excuse me while I get the bags from the car." I knew I was being very formal, but I wanted to set a good example for Chris to see. After all, he needed to know what to expect from Mary.

There were four bags in the back of the car, all marked with Mistress's M logo. She had been shopping at her own store. The box she spoke about was just a plain brown paper box. It didn't weigh much, so I lifted it and the four bags all at once. I brought them in the house and looked at Chris.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers