Becoming Abby Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

Lowing my eyes to try and hide my blush, I said, "Maybe just a little."

Holly was hugging me again when we heard Jo from behind us. "All right you two, I'm sure you will have time to catch up later. Don't make me have to beat you in front of the new girl."

We both giggled and pulled apart, straightening our dresses and lowering our eyes as was proper. "Better," said Jo.

She turned and walked into the living room and we followed behind. Chris stood when we came in, and Jo walked up offering him a warm smile, and a hand shake. "Hello, again, young man." She stepped back looking him up and down, "I see your fashion has improved a little since last night. Please forgive my bluntness yesterday. I didn't know you, and appearances must be kept when in public."

Chris was shaking his head, "It's fine, I'm sure you were just doing your job." He looked her up and down, "I almost didn't recognize you without the fancy red leather on."

Jo laughed and spun a circle. "These are my 'not at work' clothes," she joked. "Where is M?"

"Here," Mistress called from the stairs. She was dressed in the black body suit, but she had added a knee length PVC skirt to it, as well as six inch stiletto heels. I only wish I would walk that well in high heels.

Behind her was Mary, dressed in a very plain, and very thin, peasant dress. I took me a moment to understand why Mistress would dress Mary this way. I figured it was because with Chris as her Master. He would be the one to decide what she finally wore.

Mistress hugged Jo tightly kissing her softly on the cheek. "Thank you for coming Jo."

Jo smiled. "It's my pleasure. Not very often do I get an request to help a dear friend train a new sub, and I promised Abby a play date with Holly."

Holly and I were still standing behind Jo. She had grabbed my hand and held it tightly ever since Jo turned her back on us. "Ahh, my dear Holly, you are as beautiful as ever," Mistress said. Holly lowered her eyes more, turning a bight red, "Thank you for noticing, Miss M," she said just loud enough to be heard.

Mistress turned back to Chris and Jo, "Jo, you have met Chris and his wife Mary already. I decided to start their training right away and that is why I asked you here tonight. It has been awhile, since I last trained a new sub. I asked you here to make sure I have not lost my skill at it."

Jo looked at Mary, who was kneeling with perfect posture, beside Mistress. "Well, you have her presenting well. Have you started anything else yet?"

"Not really, no," Mistress said shaking her head. "We actually have Abby to thank for the presentation. She has made a fine mentor."

I blushed at the compliment, and Holly squeezed my hand tighter.

"Next would be the talk then," Jo said. "Holly, wine please."

Holly let go of my hand and headed for the kitchen. She had spent months here. She knew where everything was in our house. Holly had organized most of it, and taught me how to keep it that way.

"Mary, you will sit on the couch next to Chris, and you will answer all of our questions openly, and honestly. Do you understand?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Miss, I understand," Mary said as she got up and then sat next to Chris, who put his arm around her shoulders.

Holly returned with three glasses of white wine, and the bottle balanced on a tray. I watched her closely, as I always did, as she made it to her knees offering a glass first to Mistress, who as head of the house held the highest rank. Then to Jo who was a guest, then to Chris who was also a guest but not yet a Dom.

Mistress and Jo both sat on the opposing couch facing Mary and Chris. Holly knelt next to Jo, and I knelt next to Mistress.

"Now, Mary," Jo started, "tell me all of your deepest, darkest, sexual fantasies."

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers