Becoming Abby Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

"Please, Sir, if you would lead the way to the guest room, I will follow with the bags," I asked.

Shrugging, he started up the stairs, and I fell in two paces behind him. At the guest room door, Chris pushed it open and waved for me to enter. I shook my head, " No, Sir. A servant like me, must always enter a room last."

"Why?" Chris asked.

I had to think of the proper way to phrase the answer. "A servant is just that, Sir. We are below your station, therefore we must always put the Master or Mistress first. If we are going to the same room, I can't enter before you. If we ride in the same car, I can't exit before you. The Master or Mistress always comes first."

He looked at me thoughtfully before stepping into the room and standing near the bed. "That's not what I thought you were going to say. I was sure you were going to tell me that it was because you are property, and not worthy of entering a room before me."

The fire that flared in my chest at that, was surely reflected in my eyes, "At times, Sir, I am referred to as property. But, you must never, think that the position I willingly put myself in, makes me any less worthy of anything then you. The actions of a servant are meant to show and give honor to a Master or Mistress." I said trying to hide the growl from my voice. "Sir must remember, that not only is a servant here to honor and serve, but they do it by choice."

Chris was nodding. "Please forgive me, Abby, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm still learning about all of this."

Setting the bags on the bed, I started looking through them. "There is nothing to forgive, Sir." Three of the bags held various male clothing for Chris, and the fourth held something in shiny latex for Mistress.

Holding the bag and box in my hands I looked at Chris. "If you will excuse me, Sir, I must lay this out for Mistress. I will return to help you dress in just a moment," I said, then stood there waiting.

It took a moment or three before Chris noticed I was still there. "Why are you still standing there Abby?" He asked.

Keeping my eyes down I said, "Sir must give me permission to leave the room."

"Seriously?"

I just nodded.

"Ok, Abby. You can go and finish your Mistress's instructions."

I backed out of the room, then had to fight to keep myself from sprinting to the master bedroom. The shower was already running, so I couldn't hear if Mistress was talking to Mary or not. I laid the box on one corner of the bed, then removed the piece of clothing from the bag and spread out.

It was a very shiny black, latex bodysuit. The neck would be held closed with a silver buckle, and it had full length sleeves. The body had a keyhole opening that was going to show a lot of cleavage. There was a second buckle just under the bust line to help with extra lift, and then the body angled down to a high waist cut with a two way zipper. It opened from mid back to the bust. Having never seen this particular item before, I had to assume it was from the new line Mistress had been so excited about.

Once I was sure of the positioning on the bed, I turned to head back and help Chris. I couldn't help myself but walk close to the bathroom door. The way the bathroom was set up you could see into the shower by looking in the mirror, but you couldn't be seen by anyone in the shower. It was actually a happy accident of the remodeling.

Mistress was facing directly into the mirror, her head leaned back as Mary stood behind her. Mary's hands where rubbing and caressing Mistress's large breasts. Rubbing back and forth over the nipples, then lifting them slightly to feel their weight in her hands. Mistress was fulling enjoying the attention. Her hands were pressed against the glass doors while she let Mary have her way.

Mary's hands slid down Mistress's sides and then disappeared behind her. I bit back a whine as Mistress opened her legs a little wider and Mary's hand appeared between them, cupping against her pussy. I wasn't jealous or anything, I just wanted to help. Mary's hand moved back and forth slowly, a finger sliding between Mistress's lips only to reappear a moment later. I couldn't watch any longer or I was going to do something I shouldn't. I headed back to Chris.

Walking back in the door, Chris had his back to me holding up a shirt he had taken out of one of the bags. "If you don't mind me saying so, Sir, I think that would look wonderful on you."

Chris jumped and turned around. "You scared the hell out of me!"

I quickly lowered my eyes, and dropped to my knees, "Forgive me,Sir. I should have announced my presence sooner."

"No, it's my own fault, Abby," he said. "I was trying to figure out what half this stuff is, and why I would want to wear it." He held up the shirt in his hand, "I mean this, it looks like leather, feels like leather, but it's not leather."

"It is called 'Leatherette', Sir. The look and feel of leather, without the cost," I explained. "Mistress's company uses it a lot in fetish wear because it is much less expensive and easier to care for then leather, while giving you the same look."

"OK, I get that, but why would I want to wear this?" he asked.

I broke my protocols, and looked up into his eyes, "Because it is part of the fantasy, Sir." Standing up, I moved closer never taking my eyes off of his. Gently, I took the shirt from his hands, "We all play a role in a life like this." I dropped the shirt on the bed, then reached up and grasped the zipper of the hoody. "If you are playing a role, then you need the right costume." Keeping my eyes locked on Chris's, I slowly started pulling down the zipper.

Once it was all the way down, I used both hands to pull open the hoodie, exposing his bare chest. "Your role will be as Master, dominating, and caring for your loving, devoted servant." I pressed my hands flat against his belly and slowly moved them upwards. "You will be her world, her everything. She will look to you for guidance, and you will look the part to give it to her." I pushed the hoodie over his shoulders and let it slide off his arms dropping to the floor.

My hands traced back down his chest, slowly running over his pecs. As they moved lower towards the waistband of the sweat pants, I stepped in closer. "A servant is here to serve in whatever manner a Master needs. Cooking, cleaning, bathing, dressing, but not in a manner that just gets it done. We are here to please."

Hooking my fingers under the waistband, I slowly lowered myself to my knees, trailing light kisses down Chris's chest and belly as I slid the sweatpants down. "What, what are you doing Abby?" Chris moaned softly.

His cock was rock hard as it sprang free of its confinement. It was a bare inch from my face as I looked up to Chris's eyes again. "Anything that I can to please, Sir." I held the garment so that he could step out of it, his cock bouncing in my face.

"Anything?" he whispered.

I nodded, with a bite of my lip. Leaning in a little closer, I let the tip of his cock rub across my face. "Anything that you require, Sir," I whispered.

I could see his want and need reflecting in his eyes, but there was also the hesitation. He was still unsure of himself. I took one of his hands and put it on top of my head. "Don't think. Just do." My lips wrapped around the head of his cock, and I felt the fingers tighten in my hair. I closed my eyes for a moment, then looked up into his eyes as I sank down on his cock, taking half of it into my mouth.

Chris's cock was one of the biggest real cocks I had ever had in my mouth. The skin was so soft and velvety, with the lingering scent of caramel from the shower. I ran my tongue around the tip as I pulled back, then bobbed down again, taking more of his length. Working back and forth like this until his whole shaft was shining with my spit. I could still feel the hesitation from him in his grip on my hair, so I took his other hand and added it to my head.

He was looking down at me, trying to understand, I did my best to smile around the cock in my mouth. Both his hands lighting in my hair as he pushed his hips forward. My body relaxed and I moaned around his shaft as I finally felt him taking some control. Chris hit the back of my throat, then pulled back, before sliding in again to the back of my throat. I was becoming frustrated that he would not be more forceful.

"Well, this is not exactly what I expected to find," Mistress said from behind me.

"Oh shit! Missy, I'm sorry, I don't know how this happened. I mean..." Chris stumbled over his words as he let go of my head and pulled away. I whimpered, leaning after his cock.

"Oh, you don't have to stop on my account," Mistress said, "It looked like you were just starting to get the hang of it." She walked into the room wearing nothing but a dressing gown that was sticking to her still damp body.

"Here, let me show you what she needs," Mistress said as she pulled Chris closer again. His cock brushed my lips and I captured it quickly. "Now, hands on her head just like you had them. There, that's right." I felt the fingers tighten in my hair again, and I flicked my tongue over the head of the cock in my mouth. Chris moaned and slid in deeper.

"All that is left is for you to take control," Mistress directed. "Abby is offering herself to you, giving up her own control over the situation. She is trying her best to give in to your needs and fulfill her own at the same time."

Chris was not paying as much attention to me as he was Mistress's words. "But, I don't want to hurt her."

"Chris, she will not let you hurt her anymore then she can take," Mistress stated as she put her hand on the back of my head, and pushed me down more on Chris's cock. It hit the back of my throat and I swallowed against it. "Take the control, and give her the release that she needs. If you can't do it with a trained willing servant, then you will never be able to train Mary."

The fingers in my hair got tighter and Chris pushed his cock against my throat. I moaned and gurgled around it as I took it all. Every last inch until my nose was pressed up against his freshly shaven pelvis. He held me there a moment, then pulled my head back and did it again. I moaned loudly.

Pulling back, he held my head in place with his hands, and started to fuck my face. Finally I could feel him take the control that I was offering. My body went limp, his hands and cock the only things holding me up. Chris was moving faster now, his cock like a piston sliding between my lips. I could feel drool and spit running from the corners of my mouth.

Without warning, he shoved his cock deep into my throat again and held it there. I didn't have my breath, and I couldn't get any more air. I fought down the rising panic and the urge to pull away. I felt the cock in my throat swell and throb as the first shot of cum burst forth. I would have moaned if I had the air. Chris held me there, pumping his cum down my throat as my vision was starting to go black. My eyes were just starting to roll back when he pulled away.

I fell to my hands and knees, drawing in large breaths of air. I could feel the gooey cum still slowly sliding down my insides, when a hand grabbed my hair and pulled me back to my knees.

"Now, what do we say, my pet?" Mistress asked as she held my head up.

"Thank you, Sir, for the gift of your seed," I gasped out softly.

"Very good," Mistress said, releasing my hair. "Now, finish cleaning him, and get him dressed. Chris has matters to attend in the master bedroom."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

Chris had turn back to the bags on the bed, so Mistress took the opportunity to lean down and whisper in my ear. "Thank you for that, it was not how I planned to start, but it was effective." She brushed a hand across my shoulder and left.

I got to my feet and saw myself in the full length mirror. My dress was disheveled, and my makeup a disaster. I couldn't help but smile. Moving over to the bed, I looked over what Mistress had brought in and selected a pair of black boxers, black socks, very dark grey jeans, and the leatherette shirt Chris had found earlier.

Back on my knees,I held open the boxer. "Umm, thank you, Abby, but I think I can dress myself."

Looking up with a smile, I handed Chris the boxers. "If that is your wish, Sir."

He slipped on the boxers and socks, then pulled on the jeans. He was still standing there looking at the shirt, undecided. "Are you sure about this shirt? There is another black tee shirt in the bag."

Smiling, I said, "The choice is always yours, Sir, but I would recommend trying this shirt, and if you find it unsatisfactory, you could always change."

Chris looked at the shirt,then pulled it over his head. "Yeah, I guess you're right about that."

Stepping in front of the mirror, Chris turned one way, and then the other, looking at himself. The clothes were a good fit. The leatherette shirt hugged his upper body in all the right places, yet hid the little bit of belly he was always trying to hide. As always, Mistress knew exactly what she was doing.

When he was satisfied, Chris turned back to me. "OK. I have to admit it looks pretty damn good. Now, where do we go from here?"

"Mistress has asked that we join her in the master bedroom, Sir. She has something for you to attend too," I said.

"All right then, let's go," he said.

I got to my feet and waited.

"Abby? What are you waiting for?" he asked. "Oh, right, me first." Chris headed towards the master bedroom and I fell in two paces behind him.

When we got there, I was a little surprised at what I saw. Mary was tied naked, and face down to the bed, wrists lashed together and stretched over her head, ankles together and tied to the foot of the bed. Mistress stood on the other side of the bed, still in her dressing gown, arms crossed under her breasts, and a small paddle in her hands.

"While she was supposed to be cleaning me," Mistress started, pointing at Mary with the paddle, "this Girl was pleasuring herself in the shower. Even if she is new, I will not stand for infractions this large. Since she is to be your servant in the end, Chris, you will handle her punishment." She held out the paddle to him.

Chris took the paddle hesitantly. It was one of our starter paddles. Made of layered cardboard, with a printed design of a corset on either side, it was not something Chris could use to inflict great damage on Mary while using. But I knew from experience that it could really be made to sting. He rolled the paddle over in his hands a few times.

Mistress came around the bed and adjusted the paddle in Chris's hand. "Hold it like this. If you are unsure how hard to swing, then test it on your thigh first. The meat of your thigh will react much like her ass will."

He took a couple of test swings against his thigh, each more forceful than the last. "Girl has agreed to use my system of colors, at least until the two of you come up with your own system," Mistress said. "There are two types of spankings. Those for giving pleasure, and those for teaching a lesson. This is the lesson type. I feel for her first major infraction she has earned 10 licks with this paddle."

Mistress leaned down on the bed close to Mary's ear. "Remember the colors, Girl, but also remember this is not for pleasure. If you can take all ten strikes, we will continue with our night. If you can't, then our night is over and we will try again tomorrow, but we will finish your punishment. Now, You will count down as I instructed you."

Looking back at Chris she said, "Do not strike the same place more then twice in a row. Begin."

Chris took another test swing at his thigh, then struck Mary's ass with the same force. She yelped and pulled at the rope, but called out "Ten, Sir!"

Chris struck again. "Nine, Sir!"

By five, Mary's ass was turning a nice shade of pink. She was shaking, not from the pain, but the adrenaline I knew was running through her.

Crack! "Ahh! Four, Sir!" That one stung. Chris was finally getting the hang of the paddle. Three to go.

I was envious of Mary by this point. While I did not start out interested in being spanked, it was one of my most favorite things in the world now. I could be spanked for hours on end and never have enough.

Crack! "Ahhhh... One... Sir..."

Chris tossed the paddle down on the bed and looked at Mary with concern. "Is she ok?" he asked.

Mistress smiled and ran her hand over the bright pink ass in front of her. "She is more then fine. She took her punishment very well, and, unless I am mistaken, has left a very large wet spot in the middle of my bed." She waved at Mary's feet and I quickly untied them while she untied her hands.

Grasping her by the shoulder, Mistress pulled Mary over onto her back. The glass-eyed look on her face was one I had experienced so many times, pure bliss. Mistress stroked her face, brushing her hair back. "Mary? How are you feeling?" she asked.

Mary's eyes finally focused on the face above her. "I'm sorry Miss. I think I came on your bed. I tried not too, but I couldn't hold it."

There was, in fact, a very large wet spot in the middle of the bed. But it wasn't the first, nor would it be the last. "It was to be expected Mary. Do you think you can stand?" Mistress asked her.

"You called me Mary," she said with a wince as she sat up. "Does that mean I have earned my name?"

"Yes, Girl, you have earned your name," Mistress sighed, "but if you keep breaking the rules I will take it away again."

Mary remained silent this time and slowly got to her feet. She was looking at Chris with pure love in her eyes, when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Ahh, that would be our other guests for this evening. Abby, get the door please," Mistress directed. "Mary, you will help me dress, and then change the bedclothes on my bed. Chris, why don't you go with Abby and met the new arrivals."

I waited on Chris to take the lead again, then fell in behind him. Down the stairs he went to the living room to wait while I went to the door. The doorbell sounded again just as I reached for the handle. Pulling it open, I stepped back and gave a curtsy, "Welcome to the home of my Mistress, Miss Jo."

Jo was standing on the stoop wearing a long flowing black skirt, and a bright red PVC bra. Her hair was in it's customary, braided ponytail, but pulled over her shoulder to drop between her breasts. "Abby! Always so proper!" She smiled as she stepped through the door. "Where is M? She said she needed me to help her with some training. You must have been a very bad gurl for her to call in help."

I blushed a bright red at her teasing. I was very sure Jo knew exactly why she was here. As I lifted my eyes to close the door, I caught sight of something that made my smile as wide as it would go. Standing on the path to the house, hidden behind Jo before she moved, was Holly. My best gurl friend, and mentor. It had been months since we had last seen each other.

"I told you I would get a playdate for the two of you," Jo whispered in my ear while hugging me from behind. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to ask her in?"

Holly is about five foot eight in her flats. Her long brown hair was curled to frame her face, and hung to about her shoulders. She wore the maid's outfit that she and I both so loved, only hers had a much fuller skirt, much like my pink one. She was standing there looking at me with those lovely blue eyes of hers, as I stepped back again, holding out my hand in invitation. "Please..." I whimpered.

It felt like her long legs had only taken about two steps before she was in my arms. We hugged each other tight and I did my very best not to cry. I could feel Jo behind us watching, but she would give us this little liberty. Holly stepped back to look at me, "Your makeup is all smeared. Were you naughty without me?"

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers