Becoming Abby Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember her look after the meeting with Jonathan," I said. "She wanted to be that woman more than anything."

"Speaking of the bastard," Missy said. "While we were making our calls today, Jo got some information that he is having money problems. You remember the book he wrote?"

"Yeah, how could I forget?" I said. "It was all he would talk about for weeks."

"Well, it turns out, he didn't actually write it."

"Say what?"

"He used a ghostwriter," Missy said. "They had a contract stating that the real writer would stay in the shadows, and dumbass would pay him a portion of the monthly royalties. Seems Jonathan stopped paying, and the guy is suing him for breach of contract."

"When was this?" I asked.

"Apparently, it was months ago," she replied. "He has been spending everything he has to keep it out of the papers, but it sounds as if he is running short of funds."

"Well, it fucking serves him right," I said.

Missy stepped away and looked down at me. "Karma is a bitch."

We laughed and she pushed me over. "Budge up, I'm beat, we should both get a nap before tonight."

I moved over to my side of the bed, and stood up to take off my skirt and bra. I was just reaching for my tail when Missy asked me to leave it. She likes when it tickles her legs. I was pulling down the blankets while Missy was stripping down to just her panties. We crawled in and she pushed me over on to my side so she could be the big spoon.

"I have an alarm set for six," she said. "I'm not sure yet, what version of Abby will be joining me, but one thing I do know. You're not taking that tail out tonight."

I grinned as she put one arm over my side and squeezed my breast. "See you this evening, my pet."

*****

Thank you once again to Garth for his patience, advice and wonderful editing skills.