Becoming Abby Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy moaned against my mouth, and her body pressed up against me. Thinking back on the last two days, I knew she had to be nearly as in as much need as I was earlier today. I had no idea if Mary had offered her any release earlier, but what kind of husband would I be if I didn't pleasure my wife?

Grabbing her by the shoulders, I stepped back, looking into Missy's eyes with a mischievous grin. Pushing on one side, and pulling on the other, I slowly spun her around so her back was to me. Leaning in I kissed on the back of her neck, while my hand ran down her back and across her ass. She moaned softly and whispered, "Are you sure?"

My answer was to push my hand between her legs, two fingers invading her sex. Missy moaned, and arched her back, pushing my fingers deeper. I put my free hand between her shoulder blades, and pushed her against the glass. I worked my fingers in and out slowly, pushing them deeper each time. Missy was panting in time with the movement, thrusting her hips back at my hand each time I pushed forward again.

Holding my pace, I leaned in, kissing her neck. "Look in the mirror my love. Look at how sexy you are."

In the mirror you could see her massive breasts pressed against the glass. The passion in her face as I worked my fingers in and out of her sex, reflected back at us. She was looking, her mouth hanging open. Our eyes met, and her climax hit her. Missy cried out with her release. I worked my fingers faster, pressing her harder against the glass. "Again, let them know that you can take your pleasure too."

Missy shook, and shivered. My fingers moved even faster. She started shaking so hard, I thought she was going to fall. "Scream for me, baby," I said into her ear.

Just a moment later, her knees nearly gave out as an orgasmic scream ripped out of her. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her up, kissing her neck. I held Missy close, making sure that she could stand on her own before letting go. There was no reason to speak after that. We finished washing, then helped each other dry off.

We crawled into bed, and snuggled close. Missy laid with her head on my chest, and my arm around her shoulders. There was no need to speak, just being this close, and enjoying each others company was all we needed. My eyes were just starting to close when we started hearing someone else's cry of pleasure from down the hall.

"Holly?" Missy asked. I could feel her smiling.

I shook my head, "I'm not sure, but your performance in the shower must have been inspiring."

Two voices cried out at once in joint climax, and then there was silence. Pulling Missy tighter against me, I kissed her on the top of the head. "I bet you anything, Holly will beat me to changing the sheets in there."

Missy slapped my belly playfully, "Stop it. Let the gurl do what makes her happy."

A few moments later I asked, "Are you going to tell me what's in the box?"

"What box?" she answered.

"What box? The one you had me bring in from the car, and told me I was not to open," I said.

"Oh, that box, it's nothing you need worry about tonight," she told me with a yawn. "You will get it tomorrow evening. Jo and I have decided to show Chris and Mary just a little more of the world we live in. We will call a few more friends to join us."

I didn't need to ask her any more questions than that. When it came to trust, I trusted Missy one-hundred percent. "OK, sounds like more fun to be had tomorrow," I said closing my eyes again.

Missy rolled over onto her side, and I followed her, snuggling up to her back as the big spoon. "You and Chris have trucks to go see tomorrow, but I have taken the day off to make some preparations. Better get some sleep hubby. It's going to be a long day."

I kissed the back of her neck, and she pulled my hand up to cup her breast. "Good night, my love," I whispered.

It felt like I had not been asleep for longer than a few minutes. I'm not exactly sure what woke me. I was still spooning Missy, and it was still dark outside. The clock on the dresser said it was just after six in the morning. I pressed up closer to Missy, and closed my eyes again. Her hand was on top of mine over her breast, our fingers laced together. She gave a soft moan and squeezed her own breast with my hand.

I hoped she was having a nice, sexy dream. Not wanting to wake her, I closed my eyes again. Arching her back a little, Missy pressed her ass back against me as she squeezed her breast again. Now she had my full attention. I squeezed her breast on my own and, she rubbed her ass against my swiftly hardening cock. She unlaced her fingers from mine so I was able to rub her nipple. That got me another moan, and more ass pressing.

Moving my head closer, I kissed softly on the back other neck as I went back to squeezing her breast. She has told me before, that, because her breasts are so large, she sometimes has difficulty feeling a lighter touch. I squeezed harder, pressing her breast against her chest. I was starting to breath a little faster. My cock was fully hard and pressing against her ass cheek. Missy moved slightly and it slipped between her cheeks.

Pressing my hips forward a little rewarded me with a soft moan and a press back. I continued to play with her nipple, and squeezing her breast. Every minute or so, Missy would arch back against me. I felt her moving her hand around, but I didn't know for sure what she was doing. I pressed my hips forward a little more and felt the head of my cock touch her rosebud. Just as I was going to try again and aim lower, she pulled her ass cheek with her hand and pressed back.

I moaned softly as my cock started leaking pre-cum. I squeezed her breast again, kissed her neck, then whispered, "Are you sure?"

A push and a moan was my answer as the tip of my cock slowly pressed inside her ass. I gave her a few moments to adjust, before I pressed my hips forward again. I love anal sex, especially when I am the one on the bottom. When I am on top, this is my favorite position. I can take it nice and slow. I pulled back, then pressed forward again. Missy arched back against me, meeting my thrust.

After about ten minutes of a slow back and forth, Missy took my hand from her breast, and pushed it down her belly. I knew exactly what she wanted. I traced my fingers downward, until I found her dripping wet pussy. She lifted her leg a little as I slid my fingers between her lips. Missy's clit was a hard little pebble under my fingers. Her body shivered as I rubbed it in small circles. I gave a harder thrust into her ass, and pressed her clit at the same time.

She clamped her leg down on my hand as she came. I held still for a moment, to let her ride the waves of climax. Then I started moving my hips again. Slowly, she opened her legs again, and my fingers danced over her clit. I wasn't going to last much longer, so I moved my fingers at a furious pace over her clit. Missy cried out softly as she climaxed again, and her ass squeezed around my cock. With a final grunt, I pushed in as deep as I could, and moaned as I pumped my seed deep inside her.

We lay there catching our breath, my cock still buried deep in Missy's ass, and my hand between her legs. I started to pull away, but Missy clamped her legs on my hand again. She used her hand to pull it out from between her legs, and place it back on her breast. I smiled at her back, giving her breast a nice squeeze. She pushed back against me, making sure I was still deep inside.

"Thank you Hubby. Just stay there and hold me, OK? " she asked.

I nodded against her back, "OK, my love."

I closed my eyes and faded back off to sleep.

I opened my eyes. This was what, the third or fourth time I had woken in the last eight hours? I figured out quickly that I was alone in bed, but not in the room. Holly was kneeling at the foot of the bed watching me sleep.

"Good morning, beautiful Gurl," I croaked out through my dry mouth.

Her smile was enough to light up any room. "Good morning, Sir," she said. "If you will excuse me, Sir, I was asked to wait until you woke, then fetch your breakfast."

"Thank you, Holly, I have not had breakfast in bed in a long time. But, please," I said, " don't call me Sir. You know how much that hurts me."

"As you say, Miss," she said and skipped out the door.

That little pain in my ass. I would make her pay for trying to put me above her, but first I need the toilet. A few minutes later, after I relieved myself, and got back in the bed, Holly came in with a breakfast tray. She set the tray across my lap, and pulled the cover off the plate. Eggs, bacon, toast, and sausages, all piled high on the plate, greeted me. There was also a cup of coffee and apple juice.

"Thank you, Holly," I said. "Have you eaten yet?"

She looked at me with her innocent eyes, "No, Miss. I will eat when you are finished," she said, blinking her eyes at me.

"Oh, well, that's just too bad then," I said in mock disappointment. "I guess you're just going to have to sit down here and eat with me."

"Oh, no, Miss! I could never! If Mistress caught me..." she said back in mock horror.

"Such a shame..." I sighed. "If you won't eat with me, then I shan't eat the first bite." I looked up at her and smiled.

Holly couldn't hold back the smile any longer. She produced a second fork from her pocket and sat on the edge of the bed. "Then I suppose I must join you, my dear Abby."

"It's so good to see you again, Holly," I said, taking a sip of coffee. "How have you been?"

She chewed the bit of bacon she had taken, "I have been... Well, I have been learning," she told me.

The eggs were still warm, with just a little bit of cheese in the middle of them. "I like to think we learn something new everyday. So what have you been learning?" I asked.

Holly looked down at the plate while she thought how to answer. "I have been learning about myself," she said. "Mistress Jo... She has been helping me discover more of what I like, besides just service."

"My dear Holly, are you actually blushing?" I asked.

The scarlet color of her face turned an even deeper red.

Reaching over, I lifted her face with my fingers. "Holly, you're my best gurl-friend. You're my mentor. You taught me how to present myself for the world to see. What could you possible learn about yourself, that would cause you to become so shy?"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I can't tell you. I want too, I really do, but Miss M is unsure of how you will take it. She wants me to show you tonight instead."

"Holly, you know I will support anything you want to do. We are sisters, after all," I told her.

Holly looked at me with a smile, "All I can tell you is, I want this. Trust in me, Abby, and don't over react."

"I promise, beautiful Gurl," I said.

We finished our breakfast while making small talk about my new job. I had the coffee, while she took the apple juice. Everything else we shared, though there was a bit of a fight over who got the last bit of bacon. My argument was that it wasn't my fault someone brought an odd number. In the end, we cut it in half.

Holly had just picked up the tray when Missy came in the door. "You're still in bed?" she asked me. "Chris is waiting on you downstairs. You're supposed to go look at trucks this morning."

"I'm up. I'm up," I said throwing back the covers. Holly blushed again and excused herself from the room while I looked for clothes.

"You could have waited until she left with the tray," Missy teased.

I just smiled, "I think I would have still been in bed waiting for her to leave."

We both laughed, and Missy told me to hurry up. She would have a travel mug waiting on me. I found a nice pair of black jeans, and a button-down shirt. After a quick brush of my hair, I headed down to find Chris and Mary sitting on the couch. Chris was dressed, basically the same as I was. Mary however, was wearing the same peasant dress from the night before.

She sat on the couch with her hands in her lap, and her eyes down cast. Chris stood up and shook my hand. "Man, you don't know how good it is to see you without tits again."

"Ha! Lets just see where the day takes us, yeah?" I laughed with him.

Missy came in and handed us both travel mugs, "You guys need to get going. Go get my trucks so I can really put you to work."

"Yes, Ma'am," Chris said, before he walked over and leaned down, kissing Mary deeply. He whispered something in her ear that caused her to blush. She nodded and kissed him again.

I kissed Missy and told her I loved her, before heading for the door. Turning back to say something to Chris, I saw Missy standing over Mary, who was already kneeling at her feet. I smiled and went outside. Chris had me blocked in, so we decided to take his truck. He backed out of the driveway and I sipped my coffee.

"So?" I asked.

"So what?" he responded.

I took another sip of coffee. "You going to make me drag it out of you this morning?" I asked.

"What? Mary and I?" He said.

"Are you guys OK?"

He thought about it a moment, "Andy, I don't think we have been this happy in a very long time. If I am honest," he said, "I don't think we have ever been this happy."

I smiled and reached over and squeezed his arm. "I'm really happy for you guys."

"I don't know how to thank you and Missy enough," he said.

"Just be happy, man. That's how you thank us," I told him. "You and Mary both mean the world to us."

We drove in silence for a while.

"Do... do you and Missy live this life often?" he asked.

I thought about it before answering, "We hardly live this kind of life at all. Its part of the reason Missy has asked Jo for help. She is afraid that she can't tell you everything that you want to know."

There was another period of silence.

"Let me ask you something, Chris," I said. "Do you think you are going to want to live this life full time? Are you going to become a full time Master with Mary as your slave?"

He shook his head, "I honestly can't tell you. We tried a little of it at home, and Ella noticed there was something going on between us. I couldn't even begin to think of how to tell her, that her mother wants to be my sex slave. I mean, that's my daughter, for Christ's sake."

I smiled, "Yeah, I get that. But you gave Mary a command before we left, didn't you." It wasn't a question.

He nodded, "I did. I told her to obey Missy as if she were me."

"Do you think Missy will give her much of a choice in that one?" I laughed.

"No, but I think... I think just the act of giving her a command is enough to keep her happy, until we get back at least," he said. "Here we go. This is the place."

We had really gotten lucky while looking for our trucks. While they were on different lots, both lots were owned by the same company, so it was nothing to get them all moved to one lot. We spent the next three hours going over the trucks with a fine tooth comb. The long haul truck was exactly as advertised. Low milage, with a sleeper big enough to be considered a small apartment.

One of the smaller box trucks had a rather large leak around the transmission. Chris and I both decided we didn't need the headache of a major repair right away, so that one was out. The second truck, though a bit higher mileage, checked out well. The owner of the lot was disappointed when we told him we were only interested in the two, but he did say he had one more box truck like we wanted on another lot. He could bring it over, or we could drive over and see it ourselves.

It was about thirty minutes later when the truck arrived. From where I was standing, it looked almost new. Upon closer inspection, it was almost new. Less than thirty-thousand miles on the clock, and even still had the new car smell. It had that new car price tag to go with it. Almost twenty-thousand more than the last truck. While we still had the money in our budget, Chris and I were not really happy about spending it.

Two hours, and four cups of coffee later, we had reached an agreement. We would take all three trucks, for a total of four hundred and sixty-thousand, ten thousand more than the original total, but the same amount less than expected after seeing the new truck. We conference-called Missy to fill her in on the details, and set up payment. There were handshakes all around with the deal done. There was a bank transfer set up, and we would be able to pick up the trucks in a few days. Chris and I headed back to my house.

I had sent Missy a text to let her know we were on our way, and she responded that lunch would be waiting. Jo's car was still parked on the street when we pulled in, so it was no surprise to see her sitting on the couch with Holly kneeling at her feet. Mary was sitting on the other couch, almost exactly as we had left her, eyes down, with her hands in her lap. Missy was sitting beside Jo, and the box from last night I had wondered about, was sitting on the table in front of her.

"Hello, beautiful," I said, kissing her softly.

"Welcome home, hubby," she answered kissing me back.

Looking around at everybody I asked, "So what's for lunch?"

"This and that," Missy said. "But first, it is time to continue Mary and Chris's training."

I leaned up against the arm of the couch, looking at Chris and Mary. "OK, what did you have in mind today?"

Missy reached down beside herself and pulled a collar out of hiding. This was not just any collar. I have many in my collection, but only two that I do not put on or take off myself. The one for Valhalla, and the one she held in her hand. It was a color I liked to call violent pink. It was almost painful to look at because it was so bright, but once I saw it my eyes never left it.

"Do you agree, my pet?" Missy asked me.

I swallowed hard and nodded.

"Good. Then I have a gift for you," she said, pointing at the box. "Go ahead, open it my pet."

Slowly I got down onto my knees. As I lifted my hands towards the box, I could see them shaking. Pure adrenaline was coursing through my body. I grasped the box and tugged at the side flaps, then opened the top. On top was a pair of fingerless pink gloves. I took them out to look them over, and could see the quality materials they were made from. The backs were make of a light, cotton-like, breathable material. While the palms were covered in a thick, padded neoprene rubber.

Under the gloves, there was a matching set of knee pads, again padded with the thick neoprene. I pulled them out, running my fingers over the soft, yet durable, materials. One last item was in the bottom of the box. It looked like a harness made of black leather, and stainless steel. I pulled it out, looking it over, and could not for the life of me tell you what it was for. It had an odd shape, like it was made to go over something the size of a volleyball. There was a buckle for adjusting the fit, but I just couldn't figure it out.

"I'm sorry, love. It didn't come in pink," Missy said, sitting forward and taking it from my hand. "Kneel here," she pointed between her feet. Slipping the harness over my head and adjusting it around, she buckled it at the back of my head. The straps ran over the top of my head, to a ring at either side of my face. There was a band that went over the top of my head. Then another from the rings to under my chin, and the last strap went behind my head to the buckle. I still didn't understand what it was for, until she held up a last piece that was not in the box. It was another piece of leather worked into the shape of a dog's snout.

Missy leaned forward and snapped it into place at each of the rings. I was giddy with excitement. I needed a mirror, I needed to see what it looked like on my face. I almost jumped up and moved over to the big mirror on the wall, when Missy held up the collar again. My bright pink dog collar. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself, and felt her unbuckling the harness, before pulling it over my head. I whined when she took it off.