Becoming Abby Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly applied my base coat and foundation, then moved on to my eyeliner and eyeshadow, all done in liquid pinks. Mistress was combing my hair, pulling it up into pigtails on each side of my head. I moved on to my lips, painting them a liquid pink to match my eyes.

"There, that's so much better, my pet,"Mistress said.

I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup when Mistress's phone beeped at her. She checked it, then looked back at me. "That would be our ride," she said. "Come, my pet, We need your cloak from down stairs, and Chris and Mary."

I rushed down the stairs, while Mistress went to the guest room. I was just pulling my cloak around my shoulders, when they all came down the stairs. Chris was in his leather pants and vest, Mary was wearing the flowing semi-transparent dress, and Mistress was wearing an almost identical dress except in black. I hadn't noticed it when she was doing my hair. I would have to apologize later for my lack of perception.

Mistress headed for the door. "The car is waiting at the curb. Chris, you take Mary, Abby and I will be there in a moment."

Chris and Mary walked down the driveway to the waiting car, while Mistress and I locked the house, then followed. It wasn't actually a car that was waiting on us. It was a super-stretch limo. This thing had to be twenty feet long, at least. The driver was standing beside the open door, waiting. He had already helped Mary and Chris into the back.

"Mistress M, always a pleasure to see you again," he said with a slight bow.

"Thank you, Marcus," she replied, taking his hand and stepping into the car.

He helped me into the back and I moved over next to Mistress before sitting down. Marcus waited until we were seated, then closed the door.

"Well, here we are again," Mistress said with a smile. "It is not often I get to call out the big car."

I was pulling my cloak over my lap, when Mistress leaned across me and opened a small fridge. "Ahh, my favorite champaign. Mary if you would be a dear and serve everyone," she said.

Mary took the bottle and opened it with a bit of skill I didn't know she had, then poured three flutes of the bubbly liquid. "Don't forget Abby," Mistress said.

Mary happily poured another flute and held it out to me. I looked at it with a smile, but mumbled under my breath about my preference for a beer.

"Did you say something, my pet?" Mistress asked.

I turned, smiling at her. "I said thank you, Mistress."

"Ahh, I thought you would complain that it is not beer."

I blushed. "No, Mistress."

Mistress held up her glass. "A toast," she said.

We all held up our glasses. "To a night to remember."

"A night to remember," we all said at once, then took a sip of the bubbly.

Mistress sat back. "Now, there are several things going to happen tonight. Jo and I have set up a bit of an interactive show and tell. I'm not going tell you about anything, only that I hope you have a good time."

I was looking down at my lap trying to hide my smile, because I already knew part of what was going to happen tonight.

"Most of the normal rules apply tonight," she continued. "Anyone with a collar is a sub, and you must ask permission of their owner before speaking to them. You may be invited to take part in things tonight. The choice is yours as to if you accept or not. I encourage you to keep an open mind, and of course, if there are any issues, Jo and myself will be there."

"Are there going to be many people tonight?" Chris asked.

"Somewhere around twenty or so, if everyone comes," Mistress answered. She held out her glass, and Mary refilled it. "There will not be all the loud music, but there will still be a lot of naked people."

Chris, to his credit, didn't even blush this time. "I'm kinda getting used to that, being around Abby so much."

"Mary, Abby's glass is dry," Mistress said.

I held it out for a refill, while I looked at Mistress. It was not often she let me drink with her, or even let me have more then one drink. Tonight must be something special. She winked at me and I took a sip. The rest of the trip was made in relative silence. Everyone had a lot on their minds.

The limo pulled up outside of Leather & Lace, the same as before. Marcus, opened the door and helped each of us out in turn. There was no one waiting by the door this time. Mistress took my hand and lead me to the side door that was unlocked when she pulled on it. Inside there was just enough light to see our way to the next door.

Just as we started towards it, Jo pushed it open from the other side. "There you are!" she said with a smile. "You're late, but since it's your party, I guess it's your right." She stepped past us and locked the door we had come in. "Everyone else's already downstairs. Come on, let's go."

The halls were mostly dark on the trip down. Just enough lighting to allow us to see the flooring. The grand entrance hall felt empty without the Valkyrie guards around its perimeter. The only lights that were on were shining on the large metal door with the embossed V for Valhalla. There was a deep boom as we approached and the door rotated open.

It closed behind us with another deep boom, and then the lift was lowering us down into the club proper. I didn't feel the thump of the normal loud bass as we got close to the bottom. As elevator lowered and the wall in front of us raised, you could hear a softer music playing. Nothing that I could identify, more like a background noise to fill the large empty space of the club.

Stepping out of the elevator, we headed for the bar where a group of people were already gathered. There was the bartender, of course, and several other men that were wearing nothing much more than then underwear. I counted ten of them in total. All looked to be in good physical shape, and from the bulges in those thongs, it looked as if each of them was well endowed.

I spotted Holly out of the corner of my eye, kneeling beside a chair, I assume Miss Jo had vacated it recently to come find us. Holly, like myself, was dressed in her long black cloak. There was an older gentleman with a younger-looking woman kneeling on either side of him. Again, both dressed in the same black cloaks as Holly and I. Looking behind the bar I saw a couple more Valkyrie approaching from the back rooms of the club, leading a line of other young men and women in black cloaks.

Once we were close enough, Jo stopped and held out her hand to the older gentleman. "Mistress M, may I present, Master Lee Yang. Master Yang, Mistress M."

Master Yang set down his drink and bowed. "A true pleasure to meet you at last, Mistress M."

Mistress nodded her head at him. "The pleasure is mine to be sure, Master Yang. My pet and I have been fans of your work for some time now. " She held her hand out in my direction. "May I introduce my pet, Abby?"

I knelt and bowed my head. "You honor my Mistress with your words and your presence Master Yang."

I couldn't see the smile on his face, but I could hear it in his voice. "What a lovely flower you have, Mistress M. Have you decided if she may take part this evening?"

"I have, yes," Mistress answered. "So long as I am allowed to help, Abby may indeed take part, Master Yang." She turned and held out her hand to Chris and Mary. "These are my friends Chris and his wife Mary. It is for them we have gathered tonight. Chris has the makings of a Dom, and Mary is a natural submissive."

Master Yang bowed to them both. "Welcome to both of you. Sir, your wife is lovely. Will she be taking part in tonight's showing?"

Chris looked back and forth from Mistress to Miss Jo, and to Master Yang. "Forgive me, Master Yang, but I don't even know what we are doing tonight."

Delight sparkled in his eyes as he looked to Mistress. "Ahh, you did not tell them?"

Mistress was smiling. "I thought it best to leave the explanation to a true master."

He turned and bowed to Chris and Mary once again. "I am a master practitioner of the ancient arts of Shibari, Kinbaku, or as it is more commonly known, Japanese rope bondage. It is a skill I have honed over the past six decades of my life. I now use what I know to teach others, and help them to understand the right and wrong ways to tie someone up. Allow me to show you an example."

He turned his head and spit out something quickly in Japanese. The two young women, who were still kneeling, stood as one and unclasped the cloaks they were wearing, letting them puddle around their feet. Their bodies were wrapped in ropes. Horizontal lines of rope ran over and under their breasts, while vertical lines weaved in and out creating patterns.

"This," Master Yang said holding out his hand, "is my pleasure chest harness. You can see that each woman is having her breasts slightly compressed, yet supported from the shoulders at the same time. The real pleasure comes from the single downward line between their legs. It is pulled just tight enough to stay between the lips of their sex and rub against the clit with each movement."

Mary was looking at them in almost as much awe as I was. "You mean, every time they move..."

Master Yang smiled. "Yes, they have many climaxes while they are so harnessed. If I want to give them more, I add a small vibrator that the ropes will not allow to escape. But this is only a small example of what can be done."

He turned his attention back to me. "If I may examine your beautiful flower, Mistress M, so that that I might envision her place in tonight's piece."

"Abby, standing presentation," Mistress said to me.

Reaching up, I unclasped the cloak at my neck, then stood, letting it pool around my feet much as the other two had. I spread my feet shoulder width-apart and placed my hands palm down on my upper thighs.

Master Yang smiled as he started his inspection. "I did not realize what a special gurl you were bringing this evening, Mistress M." He stepped behind me and I felt his hand take the weight of my tail. "A very interesting accessory, truly marking her as your pet. Very well done indeed." As he stepped back around in front of me, he used his fingers to lift my chin.

"Your blush gives your face a beautiful color, my dear," he said. "Is she very flexible?"

Mistress cleared her throat. "She is no gymnast, but I have found no problems yet with her flexibility."

"Good, I think we shall push it to the limit tonight." He looked me in the eyes. "I have a special tie I would like to use on her, to show off all of her." Master Yang looked over at Jo. "Where will we be performing tonight?"

"I thought we could use the dance floor," she answered. "There is plenty of rigging for the lights there for you to use."

"Very good," he said before snapping something else out in Japanese at his two girls. "My assistants will start to retrieve my equipment while I finish my drink. Would you care to join me, Mistress M?"

"I would, yes," Mistress responded. "Chris, Mary, would you like something?"

"Sure, double Scotch, on the rocks," Chris said.

Mary thought for a second. "A glass of red wine would be good right now," she said.

Mistress pointed to a spot over beside Holly, and I obediently went over and knelt beside her. She had her head down, but her eyes were wide open. I brushed up against her a little as I knelt, and she turned her head just enough for me to see her smile. Holly reached over and took my hand, squeezing it tight while we waited.

The wait was not long. It was the anticipation that made it feel like it was taking forever. I had let my mind wonder, thinking about the activities to come, when a shadow moved over me. I glanced up to see Miss Jo looking down at Holly and me.

"I need to take Holly away for awhile Abby," she started. "But don't worry, you will see her again soon. Come, Holly. We must get you ready."

She gave my hand one last squeeze before getting to her feet and following Miss Jo towards one of the back rooms. Mistress came to me moments later. "Are you ready, my pet?" she asked.

I nodded and got my feet. "Yes, Mistress, I am ready."

Taking her hand, we started towards the dance floor. Master Yang's assistants had already strung ropes of different colors and thicknesses over the light rigging in several places.

There was a line of four others, two males and two females, just as naked as I was, standing in front of Master Yang. He pointed to a spot right in the middle of the group, so we were aligned with the two females to the outside, and me right in the middle.

"I want all of you to look at me now," he said in a serious voice. "During this time, I will have you look me in the eyes at all times. I need no show of respect by your lowered eyes. I need to be able to see into them, to judge your feelings at all times."

He waved a hand at his assistants. "These will be talking to you, touching you, asking you questions. You will be honest with them as if you were speaking to myself or another Dom. Failure to do so could cause you great personal harm. If, at any time, you are in discomfort or pain, you must tell us."

"Now," he continued, "you will close your eyes and listen to the sound of my voice."

I closed my eyes and listened as he walked us through almost the exact same breathing exercises I used at home. My breathing slowed, my heart rate dropped, and when he told us to open our eyes again, I could see all four of the others were much calmer than before.

"Each of you will stand here, controlling your breathing until I or one of my assistants brings you forth," Master Yang instructed. "Now, close your eyes once more, and do not open them until someone touches you."

I closed my eyes again, and concentrated on my breathing.

It seemed like forever before I felt the light touch on my hand. I opened my eyes and saw the smiling face of one of the assistants. Glancing around I saw the other four had already been taken, and tied into various positions in a semi-circle around the stage.

The first on the right was a female. Her hands had been bound behind her back by a rope harness that circled her chest above and below her breasts. Her left leg had been tied, calf to thigh with what looked like a series of complex knots. A few loops of rope around her right thigh and ankle, combined with two lines of rope from her back, lifted her off the floor and exposed her fully to everyone.

Next came the first male, who was tied into a chest harness much like the assistants, however his arms had been pulled behind his back and tied together. His legs were spread wide by a small bar of bamboo at his knees. This had been tied to his legs with another series of knots. Ropes ran in circles up and down both of his legs, and on closer inspection there was even a rope around his cock.

The second male was facing away, his back to the center of the stage. His arms had been pulled back as well, but this time the lines of ropes across his shoulders, arms and back formed a beautiful spider's web, all leading to the center and a fanciful knot holding his wrists together.

Master Yang seemed to have spent a little more time on the last female. Her upper body was in a rope harness that squeezed her breasts, but held her arms behind her. Her calves had been pulled back, and tied to her thighs with several rings of rope. Lastly there was a rope line from each knee and her back looped up over the rigging, and she had been pulled six inches off the floor. The direction of the pulling ropes forced her legs open, exposing her sex to everyone.

I was the last. The assistant led me over to where Master Yang was standing with Mistress. I lowered my eyes only for a moment, then smiled shyly at Mistress. "Welcome back, little flower," Master Yang said to me. "You will stand here, and turn facing the other direction."

"Now, Mistress M, you must do as I showed you with the last flower," Master Yang told her.

I felt her hand lay on my shoulder, and I leaned into it a little. She stepped around in front of me, and I smiled at her again as she traced her hand down and across my chest. Mistress held up her other hand to show me the length of pink silk rope she was holding. She pressed it up against my chest rubbing it over my breasts.

Moaning I leaned into her hand. She took the rope in both hands, and wrapped it around the back of my neck, then let it drop down my chest. Master Yang stepped up holding a steal ring out to her. Mistress took it, and he showed her how to lace the two running ends through the ring so that it would slide up and down for adjustment. They set this one centered under my breasts. They added a second ring and set it at my waist.

Next, they ran the running ends between my legs, to either side of my penis, then up my ass crack pressing against the plug of my tail. They added a third ring, this time, the running ends were pulled around, and ran through the ring at my waist at opposite sides. The ropes were pulled tighter as the running ends were pulled back over my hips, and back through the ring.

Master Yang ran his fingers over the ropes, checking the tightness. "Always, Mistress M," he said. "Make sure you can get two fingers under every rope." He adjusted where the rope over-lapped through the ring. "And here," he said pointing it out. "You must be sure there are no pinch points."

They continued, running the ropes up my back, and adding a fourth ring just below my shoulder blades. The running ends were pulled around my chest, and looped through the first ring, then pulled back around and through the ring on my back.

"From here," Master Yang said. "We can become more creative. However, as it is her first time, we will move into the shoulder harness. Let me show you how to properly tie off the running ends."

I felt the lighter touch of the Master, as his skilled hands ran over the knots with experienced speed. Mistress stepped back in front of me and ran her fingers over the lines. Master Yang stepped up beside her and looked me in the eyes.

"You are doing very well, little flower, but now comes the hard part," he said. "You must tell us if you are uncomfortable."

"Yes, Master Yang," I answered.

Mistress handed him the next piece of rope from over my shoulder. "Lift your arms, please, little flower," I was instructed. "Hold them out to your sides."

Master Yang ran the rope around my chest just over my breasts, and passed the running end back to Mistress. He stepped behind me, and took the ends, describing to Mistress how to create loops, then pull the ends through them to secure the knot. The rope came over my shoulders, then under my armpits to the back again. They repeated the process over and over, always making sure the ropes were not too tight, or overlapping in a way that could pinch me.

I felt the tie off again, this time Mistress doing it under Master Yang's direction. "Next, the support lines," he said. "No, not there, you want to attach them higher, so the weight is under the shoulders and not the chest."

Looking around, I saw Master Yang's assistants walking around checking on each of the others in bondage. Squeezing hands and checking circulation, adjusting lines here and there.

My attention was drawn back as Master Yang took one wrist, pulling it behind my back. He held it there while he pulled the other back. I felt the lines of rope being slipped over my hands. It felt like they were going to run from my wrists to my elbows. I moaned a little as they were starting to be pulled tight. Mistress came around and looked me in the eyes. "Are you OK my pet?"

Looking down, I blushed. "Yes, Mistress," I whispered. "I'm... excited," I said with more blushing.

She looked down and couldn't help but see my arousal. "So I see," she said with a smile.

Master Yang came back into view checking the lines over and over again. "There," he said. "I believe we are ready for the last step."