Becoming Abby Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress nodded and they both moved around behind me. I felt the ropes going around my ankles but being left very loose. "Little flower," I heard from behind me. "Do you trust your Mistress?" Mistress moved around in front of me again.

Looking her in the eyes I said. "Yes, Master Yang, I trust her with my life."

"Then fall into her arms, little flower," he instructed.

Didn't even hesitate. I shifted my weight forward and fell towards her outstretched arms. She caught my shoulders just as my feet were pulled out from under me. Mistress held me steady as Master Yang pulled my feet higher and wider apart.

I held my breath, and tried to slow my heart again. Mistress took her hands away, and stepped back, looking at me with a smile. "So beautiful," she whispered in my ear.

Master Yang brought a large mirror, and held it for me to see myself. When I am not wearing my breast forms I feel I am mostly flat chested, but with the ropes tied the way they were, it actually looked like I had a full B-cup. I could see my tail hanging between my legs, brushing up against my ball sack as my body swung back and forth slightly.

"Remember how I instructed you, Mistress M," he said to her. "Check often for signs of circulation loss or discomfort."

"Thank you, Master Yang," she said with a small bow. "I will be vigilant."

"Very good," he replied. "Now, shall we step aside for the photos?"

Master Yang called to his assistants, then took Mistress's hand and helped her off the stage. They stood beside Chris and Mary, who both seemed in awe of the demonstration. Someone I knew stepped on to the stage, Jennie Lynn, one of the best photographers that I know. She was quick and efficient about her work, moving from one place to another, never taking too much time for each photo. She knew that we could not be left alone in the positions we were in for very long.

After just a couple of minutes, she announced that she was done, and the photos would be available for viewing later in the night. Mistress moved back to my side, and I felt her hands running over my body, feeling to see if there were any cold spots. One of Master Yang's assistants came up and took both my hands. "You will squeeze, please," she said with a thick accent. I squeezed her hands. "Harder, please," she demanded.

She yelped a little at the strength of my grip. "Very strong," she said with a bow. "Strength very good, for Shibari." My shoulders were starting to ache a little but it was nothing I couldn't handle. One of the other females was being lowered to the floor, I could see her pain as her body tried to cramp on her. Master Yang produced a knife and quickly cut away her bonds. "Shh, all is well, child," he said soothingly. "I have you now." He laid her out on a blanket someone had spread on the floor, then started massaging the crapping muscles.

It only took him a few minutes, and the woman was resting comfortably. Master Yang helped her to her feet, then wrapped the blanket around her before passing her off to her Master. "She should be held close, and comforted for a while yet, Master," he instructed.

Turning to Chris and Mary, he asked. "Have you seen anything that interests you? Speak child, I see the question in your eyes," he said directly to Mary.

"What," she stammered, "is all of this used for?"

"In ancient times," Master Yang started. "This was used as a way of holding prisoners. The more intricate and complex the knots, the greater the status of prisoner being held. What I have done here tonight is a display of art. There are many more simple things that could be used for acts of sex, but I am old, and the human body brings me different pleasures now. Pleasures of the mind and the eye."

Jo cleared her throat. "Well, it seems like we are almost ready to move on to the main attraction of the night." She had come in from my blind side, and was still standing just out of my field of vision. I heard Mary gasp, at the same time Jo moved closer.

She held a leash in her hand, not unusual as she has treated Holly as a pet before, but it was what was attached to the leash that had brought the gasp from Mary, and a small whine from me.

The collar around Holly's neck was what they call a posture collar, It fit her neck snugly and held her head in a predetermined position. There was a ring gag in her mouth, holding her lips in a perfect O shape. Holly's chest was bare, save for a leather strap running under her breasts to the cuffs that held her wrists behind her back. From the waist down, she wore a skirt made completely of PVC. One solid piece in the front, but open in the back, held closed with thin straps and metal buckles that were pulled so tight, they would restrict the length of her step..

Jo walked Holly's hobbled form past me, and I could see the smile in Holly's eyes as she looked at me on her way past. They continued around the stage, making sure that everyone got a good look. "My dear, sweet, innocent, little Holly has kept a dark secret from me," Jo said.

"You see," she continued, "I have tried for months to find Holly's other... interests. She has not been very forthcoming, until that is, I got her just a little on the drunk side."

One of the men in a thong pushed a padded table onto the stage, and set it up right in the center. Jo walked Holly over to it, running a finger over its leather top. She stopped and looked around at each of us. "Holly does not just want to serve. No, she wants to be used."

An evil grin sat on Jo's face as she looked at Holly. "She wants to have no choice, no say, no way to make it stop." Jo snapped her fingers. The ten men from earlier, wearing nothing but thongs, stepped onto the stage and circled them. "These," Jo said, "are my Bulls. Well, some of my Bulls at least, I didn't want to break the poor thing on her first outing."

She snapped her fingers again and thongs disappeared as if by magic. Jo let her gaze settle on each of the men in turn. "You know the rules. No bleeding, no physical harm, no breath play. When I say stop, you will stop."

As one they answered, "Yes, Mistress Jo."

She looked Holly in the eyes. "Last chance to back out."

Holly blinked and shook her head slightly.

"Then so be it, my gurl," Jo said as she reached up and unclipped the leash. "She is all yours, boys." With that, she stepped out of the ring and came to stand next to Mistress.

I couldn't pull my eyes away, as the circle of men slowly closed around Holly. In my mind I saw a trapped rabbit cornered by a pack of wolves. To her credit, Holly's only reaction was a moan when the first hand found her breast. I lost track of what was happening in the press of bodies, but the next thing I saw was Holly being lifted onto the table minus a skirt and the binding cuffs.

They positioned her so that her head was hanging off one end of the table and her legs the other. Holly's arousal was evident, her throbbing cock pointing straight at the ceiling and leaking pre-cum already. The first man lined up and shoved his cock into her mouth. I could see her eyes go wide before they vanished under his massive ball sack. Others were taking turns licking and sucking at her breasts, while others still were lubing and fingering her tight little ass.

Holly's moans, when you could hear them, were pure pleasure. The first man in her mouth didn't last long, as, with a grunt, he pumped her full of his seed. Holly was barely given a chance to catch her breath before another took his place. Two others held her legs up and open while a third forced his massive cock into her ass. Holly's back arched at the invasion, but her moans of pleasure never changed.

I hung there watching, never noticing when someone would check to see if I was in pain or losing circulation. It just seemed to go on and on. One man would fill her mouth while another her ass. Both her hands were kept busy stroking hard cocks, while others were rubbed on her chest. After a while her body was covered in sweat and cum. Load after load of hot cum was sprayed across her chest and face.

At one point they turned her over onto her knees, a very well endowed man pushing his ten inch-length deep into her ass. Another had hold of her hair, using it like a handle as he fucked her face. I tried to catch her eye, but she was very distracted by other things.

The only way that I even realized that I was being taken down from my hanging bondage, was that I lost sight of Holly. I looked up into Mistress's eyes as she helped me to stand. "You were such a good girl. You lasted longer than all the others," she said. I turned my head, looking, and all the others were already gone. I moaned and nearly fell over from the burning sensation as my arms were cut free.

Mistress wrapped her arm around me and held me close. Master Yang's assistants finished removing the ropes and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. Mistress held me close and walked me over to a couch not far from where Holly was still being used by the bulls. I looked at Holly as I walked past and I could see the fatigue in her movements. How long had this gone on?

We sat on the couch and Mistress pulled my head into her lap. Her fingers ran through my hair as we watched Holly. After another load of cum was shot in her ass, and a last one across her chest, Jo called out, "Stop!"

Without a question each of the bulls backed away and started reaching for towels. Jo moved over to check on Holly, first taking the ring gag out of her mouth, then removing the posture collar. She proceeded to inspect every inch of her. Jo even went so far as to spread her ass cheeks to check for tearing or bleeding. "Well, my Gurl," she said, "you will be sore for a few days, but you survived." She pulled Holly up into a hug, not caring about the vast amounts of cum she was smearing into her own clothes.

Jo laid Holly's head back down, then leaned down while Holly whispered something to her. Her eyes found mine and smiled. "Abby, if you are able, Holly would like to speak with you. I think she has earned a little freedom tonight."

I turned my head to look up at Mistress, who was just smiling down at me. "Go see to your friend, if you have the strength."

Getting to my feet was not as hard as I feared. Walking a straight line however, that proved to be a little more difficult. As soon as I was on stage, I knelt next to Holly, taking her hand. Her body glowed from the sweat and cum that covered it and reflected the lights. I could tell she was weak and tired, but unharmed.

Holly squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "Are you mad at me for not telling you, Abby?"

"How could I ever be mad at you?" I asked. "You followed your heart, and served yourself for once."

She graced me with that room-lighting smile of hers. "I saw you in the ropes. I was jealous."

I giggled. "That's nothing to be jealous over." Tracing my finger in the cum on her belly, I looked her in the eyes. "I watched you get fucked repeatedly, I was envious of you, but I don't think I could have ever done it."

Holly laughed at me. "You can do anything you set your mind to, Abby. You are special."

"Thank you, beautiful Gurl," I said as I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "By the way, I should say welcome to Valhalla. I know you have always wanted to come."

Holly started laughing so hard that tears filled her eyes.

"What is so funny?" I demanded.

"I" she giggled. "I... Hahahaha!" She wipe a tear from her eye and looked at me. "I came, and came, and came some more."

I couldn't help it, I started to laugh with her, wondering exactly how much of the cum on her belly was hers.

Mistress and Jo walked up behind me. "Mind letting us in on the joke?" Mistress asked.

I couldn't stop laughing as I pointed at Holly. "She... hahaha, she came to Valhalla... hehehe, and she came!"

Jo rolled her eyes. "Oh lord, they are making cum jokes."

Mistress did her best to hide her laugh. "Do you think you will be able to help Holly get cleaned up? We have one more item of business tonight, and I think the two of you should at least watch." She looked meaningfully over at Chris and Mary.

I looked up at her. "Yes, Mistress, I will take her to the showers and be back as quickly as we can." Climbing to my feet was easier this time, but when I pulled Holly up she was almost dead weight. I was second guessing my strength when Master Yang arrived and swept Holly up into his arms as easy as lifting a feather. "I may be old, little flower, but I am still strong. Come, lead the way and we will care for your friend."

Mistress was nodding and smiling as I lead the way to the private showers. I knew Holly was not going to be able to stand for very long, so I put a plastic chair in one of the cubicles and Master Yang set her down in it. He asked me to call when we were done, and he would carry her back, if needed.

I turned the water on and set about cleaning Holly as if she was a well used sex doll, which now that I take a moment to think about it, I guess that's exactly what she was. I was as gentle with her as I could be, but there was going to be soreness in everything she did for the next few days. She sat there and relaxed, sinking back slightly as I ran my hands up and down her sore body.

Standing behind her, I was washing her hair when I heard her ask, "Abby? You are not ashamed of me, are you?"

I leaned over and looked into her eyes. "How could I ever be ashamed of you?" I asked.

Holly lowered her eyes away from mine. "I let myself be used..."

I stepped around and knelt in front of her, lifting her chin with my fingers I smiled my best smile. "Did you enjoy it? Did it bring you pleasure to let those men use your body anyway they wanted?"

Her blush was enough answer. "Then no, my Gurl, I am not ashamed of you. I am proud of you for following your heart, and thinking of yourself for once."

That got me the smile I so adored, so I moved back and finished washing Holly's hair. "Do you think you are going to be able to stand? I need to try and get the rest of the cum off your back."

With my help, she was able to get to her feet and lean against the wall. I moved the chair out of the way, and turned her so that the water was running down her back. A quick scrub and we were done. I stepped out and found the towels, first laying one down for Holly to stand on, then using a second to pat her dry. I sat Holly back in the chair while I went to get a third towel. I heard her giggling at me as soon as my back was turned.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

She pointed, "Your tail is soaked and dripping."

I had not even thought of it, in fact I had forgotten all about my tail. I reached back and gave it a squeeze ringing out what water I could. Holly was still softly laughing, watching me, so I spun in a circle like a dog chasing its own tail.

"Oh, Abby, you silly gurl," Holly said.

I smiled and dropped my tail, then grabbed the towel to dry Holly's hair. I had gotten it about as dry as I could, short of blow drying, when I saw one of Master Yang's assistants come in. She bowed formally to Holly and I, then said in her thick accent, "Master instructs, I am to help little flower return with friend."

Holly giggled at me being called little flower, and I smacked her lightly on the arm. "Thank you, we are almost ready."

I grabbed a towel for myself, drying off quickly and squeezing more water out of my tail. Once I was as dry as I could get, I held out my hand and Holly took it. The other woman moved over and took Holly's other hand, and together we pulled her to her feet. She wasn't quite the dead weight she was earlier, but she would never make the trip by herself.

We moved very slowly through the club. While she didn't say anything, I could tell that Holly was sore. Each step made her wince a little. I hoped she understood just how much more sore she was going to be tomorrow.

When we arrived back at the dance floor, Miss Jo came over to check on Holly. After assuring herself she really was fine, Jo directed us over to one of the couches that was facing the stage. Mistress was standing there, waiting.

"So, it looks like it is your turn to care for a friend in need," she said with a smile.

We sat Holly down on the couch, and Mistress had me sit beside her. Holly was leaning against me, so I put an arm around her and pulled her down so she was laying with her head in my lap. Jo took the blanket I was wrapped in earlier, and laid it over Holly's body as I stroked her hair. It was only after I was sure Holly was comfortable that I looked around to see what was going on.

Chris and Mary were talking with Master Yang on the stage. He seemed to be showing them how different knots were tied. I could see Mary's face, and the excitement she was trying to hide. Chris and Master Yang seemed to come to some sort of an agreement and shook hands. Chris turned to Mary and pointed to the floor. She instantly dropped to her knees in proper presentation posture.

I smiled to myself, remembering when I had taught her how to do that just a few days ago. Mistress walked up on stage and talked with Chris for a moment before turning back and addressing the whole room.

"Well, it seems that our friends have agreed to be a part of tonight's activities," she said with a smile. "Chris, a Dom-in-training, and his sub, Mary, will be aided by Master Yang and his assistants for a their first public display."

Chris left Mary kneeling in the center of the stage, then walked over and asked Jo a question. Jo smiled and laughed a little before walking towards the back of the club. Chris moved back over to Mary, and waited. Jo was not gone long, and when she returned she had several items in her hands. She waved Chris over and sat down on the arm of the couch next to Holly's feet.

As soon as Chris was close, Jo started speaking. "You asked if we had any kind of toys, and spanking devices on hand here at the club. You do remember what kind of club this is right? "

Chris turned a little red. "I'm still not used to all of this."

"It's fine," Jo said with a smile. "I am only teasing you." She dropped the items she was holding on the couch. "We have several spanking items to pick from, but none of them are the beginner's toys M gave you." She held up several paddles, from leather to wood, some with spikes, and others with just textures. Chris picked a heavy leather paddle with the word slave engraved on it.

"As for sex toys, I'm not sure what you wanted, but we have dildos, vibrating eggs, there is even a fucking machine or two floating around." Jo said listing off the items.

"What is it that Johnathan uses when he holds his contest?" Chris asked.

"Ahh, M told me that you guys had seen that," Jo said, sorting through the sex toys. She held up a small vibrating egg and the remote control. "He uses one of these."

Chris took the toy, then looked over his shoulder as Master Yang came back to the stage carrying a long pole of bamboo. Chris excused himself and headed back to the stage.

I thought Holly would be sleeping by now, but when I looked down, I saw her eyes taking in everything in front of us. I stroked her hair softly, and smiled at how our roles had been reversed. Looking back at the stage, Master Yang's assistants had helped to remove Mary's dress and now had her standing at the front edge of the stage. I could see that she wanted to cover herself. Looking around, all of the couches had been pulled around the stage and were full of people watching.

Master Yang stepped in front of her and said, "You will raise your arms out to your sides now."

Mary did as instructed, and the assistants laid the pole across her shoulders and out her arms. Chris took a piece of rope, and wrapped it around the pole and Mary's upper arm. Under instruction from Master Yang, he tied the rope in a column knot. Chris repeated the process on her other arm, then at each elbow and each wrists. Mary was effectively tied to the pole and could not lower her arms.