Becoming Abby Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

They took two more ropes and hung them over the light rigging. The running ends were tied to the pole just behind Mary's shoulders, then pulled up until Mary's toes were the only things touching the floor. Master Yang produced a second pole, smaller in diameter, and shorter in length, that he placed between Mary's knees. He tied the knots himself this time, but showed Chris how it was done.

Once they were done, Mary hung there, her body on full display for everyone. Chris and Master Yang backed away to give an unobstructed view, and there was a loud applause. Mary's face turned a bright red.

Jo walked over to Chris and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and she took the paddle away from him, replacing it with a flogger. I had to guess she figured out what it was he wanted to do, and she knew how to do it better. Jo ran her fingers over her own chest and belly, the whole time whispering to Chris. Chris nodded and said thank you, before moving back up to the stage.

"As all of you know," he started, "I am new to all of this, as is my wife. And before we go any further, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for helping to introduce us to this world."

Chris turned back to Mary. "I do not want you to hold back tonight. I am not going to." He held up the little egg vibrator. "You begged for this the first time you saw it. Will you beg again?"

Mary nodded, "Please, Sir."

The flogger flashed through the air and struck her chest right above her breasts. "No, you are going to have to do much better than that."

Mary's mouth hung open from the shock of the blow. She worked her mouth up and down trying to speak. The flogger struck out again, landing across her right breast. The moan that escaped her was one of pure ecstasy.

Chris struck her left breast next. "Tell me what you want."

Mary's body shook. I could see the only thing holding her up was the ropes. "Please... Sir... please I want more."

Chris circled around behind her lashing at various parts of her body. Her shoulders, her back, her ass. Mary jerked and moaned as each lash landed. You could see the wetness running down the inside of her thighs. "Please sir..." Mary moaned out in almost a wail as her first climax ran through her body.

Her head hung down, and her chest was rising and falling in deep breaths. Chris moved back around in front of her and lifted her chin. "I thought you would be stronger. Is this not what you want?"

"Yes...," Mary whispered.

"What was that?" Chris asked? "I don't think anyone heard you."

Mary held her head up and looked at Chris. "Please, Sir. Take my body and make it yours."

Chris laughed softly, "No my slave. I don't want just your body." He reached down and pressed the egg against her sex. "I already own your body. I want everything else. Your heart, your soul, and your mind."

Mary's back arched as the egg began to vibrate against her clit. Chris worked his hand up and down slowly, covering the toy in the juices that were already leaking around it. With another loud cry Mary climaxed on the toy. "Ahhh!"

Using his fingers as a guide, Chris adjusted the toy and pushed it deep into Mary's sex. "You will hold that there until I tell you. Do you understand?"

Mary was nodding, "Yes... Sir... Ahhh..."

Chris began circling her again. Every now and then lashing out with the flogger. Mary came again, this time squirting her release down her legs to drip on the floor.

"Very good," said Chris. "Now what do you say?"

'Th...thank you, Sir," Mary stammered out.

He stood in front of her and flicked the flogger across one breast and then the other. Mary's nipples stood out harder and prouder than I think I had ever seen them.

Under my hand I could feel Holly shivering. I looked down at her, and she was looking up at me, a deep need showing in her eyes. I smiled in understanding and rubbed her shoulder. She snaked a hand out from under the covers and took mine, pulling it back. She placed my hand on her breast and cuddled closer in my lap. Her nipple was hard as a little pebble against my palm. I gave a small squeeze and looked back to the stage.

Chris was circling again, the flogger was striking out more often and harder then before. Mary gasped with each strike, her body shivering. Chris stop behind her and concentrated his effort across her ass for a few minutes. Mary's body arched and flexed. "I... I can't hold it... AHH!"

Her climax flooded forth again, this time the egg vibrator coming with it. She let herself hang again, panting out, "Thank you, Sir."

Chris struck at her back and ass with the flogger over and over. Mary's body responded by shaking and pouring her juices down her legs. Each time the flogger landed, Mary climaxed again.

My own arousal was becoming evident, and I really didn't want to poke Holly in the face with it. I clamped my legs tighter together to try and hold it back.

Chris dropped the flogger to the floor beside the egg and stood over Mary. Her head hung down and even though he was not touching her, she looked as if she was in a constant state of climax. She mumbled, "Thank you, Sir," over and over as each new wave crashed over her.

Moving back behind her, Chris undid the laces of his leather pants and lowered them just enough to free his hard dick. He was not gentle when he entered her from behind, but Mary seemed to enjoy it. His pace was primal and animalistic. He grabbed her hair with one hand and a breast with the other as he pounded into her again and again.

Holly clutched at my thigh and whined softly. I noticed I was squeezing her breast rather firmly. Looking around I saw Jo sitting on the arm of the couch, legs spread wide as one of her Bulls serviced her. Her eyes never left the show on the stage though. Mistress was standing close to me, she had a hand under her dress and a glassy-eyed far-away look on her face.

The grunting from the stage drew my attention again. Chris was hammering into Mary, who cried out, "Thank you, Sir," with each thrust. With a final massive thrust, Chris cried out as his cock pumped Mary full of his seed.

They held together for several moments. Chris finally backed away, and a river of cum poured down Mary's legs. Master Yang and his assistants were there instantly. They started freeing Mary from the poles. Chris wrapped his arms around her and supported her weight as she came free. Once all the ropes were gone, Chris sat down on the stage and held Mary in his lap. Her head on his shoulder, arms wrapped about him as she sobbed.

Tears ran down Chris's face as well, as he held Mary tight. I could not hear what he was saying, but from the look on Master Yang's face, he approved.

It started slowly, with just one person. Mistress started clapping her hands. Soon everyone else joined in clapping and cheering for the act of passion they had just witnessed. Master Yang and his assistants helped Chris and Mary to their feet, then guided them over to the couch next to mine. Mary was wrapped in a blanket before sitting down and leaning against Chris.

Holly sat up and scooted over next me, laying the blanket across both of our laps. Some of the bulls were walking around handing out drinks, while several of the others told Chris what an amazing job he had done.

Miss Jo stepped up on to the stage to address everyone. "Well, now, this has been an exciting night. Master Yang, I can't thank you enough for the gift of your expertise tonight. My dear Holly, putting on a wonderful show as a human sex doll, and of course our newest friends, Chris and Mary, for that show of true passion. But before we call it a night and go our separate ways, there is one more piece of business that needs to be addressed. Chris, Mary, I know you are tired, but if you could join me."

Chris pushed himself to his feet, then helped Mary up. He guided her on wobbly legs to the stage beside Jo.

"Chris, tonight you proved yourself to be a true Dom," Jo started. "At least when it comes to Mary. And Mary you gave yourself fully, not just to Chris, but to each and every one of us present."

Jo looked in Mistress's direction. "I am sure M would agree with me, as would each person here, that it is time for you to finalize this relationship."

Chris and Mary both looked confused, as one of the Bulls step up behind Jo holding a large case.

"Mary, you will kneel," said Jo.

Chris had to help her to her knees. She still held herself in with perfect posture, even as tired as she was.

"Now, Chris, you come over here." Jo said moving Chris so that he was standing in front of Mary's kneeling form.

Jo motioned for the Bull to step closer and hold out the case. She opened it, and had it held out in a way that Chris could examine everything within. "These are from my shop upstairs," Jo said. "Choose whichever you like, and consider it a gift from the Valkyrie and Valhalla." With that Jo stepped back.

Chris looked from Jo to the case and back again. Jo nodded and held out her hand in invitation. Chris reached into the case and seemed to be running his hands over something. Then with a smile he pulled an object out. "This one," he said.

The Bull closed the case and backed away, as Chris held up the black leather collar. Mary's eyes were full of tears. Jo moved up behind her and held Mary's hair out of the way as Chris leaned down and wrapped the collar around her neck. It took him a moment to get it fastened correctly, but he finally did, then stood up and looked down at Mary with a huge smile.

Jo arranged Mary's hair, then stood beside her. "What do you say now, slave?"

Mary fought through the tears and whispered "Thank you, Sir."

"No," said Jo. "He is not 'Sir' to you and longer." A smile played across her lips. "Say it correctly."

Sobs wracked Mary's body as she threw herself at Chris. "Master," she cried. "Thank you, Master!"

The room erupted in cheers and applause.

Jo hugged them both.

As the room quieted down again, Jo held Chris and Mary's hands. "This is the first step of many to come. If you stumble along your path, every person here will work to help you to find your way again. You have many more friends than you ever knew. " She turned back and addressed the room. "Thank you all again for coming and participating in this joyous evening. Your cars and drivers are waiting for you upstairs at your leisure."

Some, such as Master Yang, gave their congratulations to Chris and Mary, then said their goodbyes. Others, wanted to drink another toast to the new D/s couple. Mistress joined in on the toast, then gathered Chris and Mary together with Jo in front of the couch where I was still holding Holly.

"I think our night has gone on quite long enough, Jo," Mistress said. "I can't thank you enough for putting this together."

Jo hugged her tight, "Oh, there is a way you can thank me."

Mistress smiled. "Name it."

Jo grinned. "You have to promise not to fire me when you buy Valhalla."

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers