Becoming Abby Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't want you to be... sad, or feeling like you are missing something," Missy said.

"It's all about compromise and being happy in the moment, my love. And I am very happy just the way I am."

"Ok, I will order that pizza. Meat feast?" she asked.

"You know me, I love meat," I said with a grin, then darted up the stairs to Abby's room.

Sitting down in front of my vanity, I looked at the various straps running over and under my breasts to form the pentagram pattern. The bright pink "slut" hanging from each nipple made me smile. Cupping my own breasts gently, I lifted them slightly to feel the weight, then turned this way and that, admiring how real they felt and looked.

Yes, I had often dreamt about having real breasts, and while I knew Missy would be supporting of it, I didn't think that she would be happy. She, like myself, liked the fact that I could be Abby or Andy at a whim. If I was to have implants, just because of my build they would need to be quite large so as not to look silly. They would need to be a minimum of a full C-cup like these breast forms, or even bigger. There would be no way to hide them. It's only ever going to be a fantasy. I'm just not ready to go that far.

Slowly, I shrugged my way out of the pentagram harness. I had not realized how tight it was until I saw the lines it left behind in my skin. Clear as day, I could trace those lines across my chest and clearly see the pentagram running across my body. Missy would get a kick out of that. We both liked seeing remnants of our adventures. Something that would last to remind us of what we had done. These marks would last until at least until morning, if not a little longer.

Laying the harness aside, I found a comfortable pair of baby-pink lace panties to put on. Then in a drawer, a white, baggy cotton tee shirt with material so thin you could see right through it. After pulling it on, I admired myself in the mirror again. The shirt hung to just below my ass, and was so thin and clingy, that you could see my breasts and the piercings clearly. But Missy asked for comfortable, and this was comfortable. Giggling, I bounced up and down a little, loving the sight of my breasts bouncing naturally. I could be such a tease sometimes.

I was halfway down the stairs when the doorbell rang.

"That will be the pizza," Missy called from above me. "I paid by card, but there is money in the drawer if you want to give a tip."

"OK, I'll get it!" I called back, before leaping down the stairs.

We always kept the pizza fund in a drawer next to the door. It wasn't a whole lot, twenty or thirty dollars at a time, but like tonight, we never knew when we were going to want pizza. I pulled a ten out of the drawer, then opened the door.

"Hello! Pizza deliv..." he started, then stopped in surprise.

Poor guy couldn't have been more than eighteen to twenty years old.

"Mmmmm pizza," I said, licking my lips and swaying closer. "Nice and hot, and full of meat, I hope."

"Umm... Yeah... One large... Um... Large meat lovers..." he stammered.

Reaching out, I made sure he saw the ten dollar bill in my hand before I tucked it into his shirt pocket. The guy looked to be literally frozen in fear. I opened the hotbox he was holding, then slid out the pizza box and took a deep inhale.

"Mmmm, I love meat pizza," I said softly. Looking him in the eyes, I gave a little smile and a wink. "Thank you so much. You have a nice night, ok?"

Pizza in hand I turned my back and closed the door.

"GOOD NIGHT!" I heard called through the door.

I covered my giggle with my hand, and headed back to the living room. Missy was already there with paper towels and drinks. She had changed into a pair of jogging pants and a tee-shirt. She heard me coming and looked up.

"Oh God, Abby! You didn't just answer the dressed door like that," she said.

"Was it bad of me?" I asked with a giggle.

"Abby! That poor pizza guy! What is he going to say to his friends?"

"That he got the best tip of the night?" I answered with a laugh.

"That's not funny!" Missy exclaimed, trying to stifle her own laugh.

"What? You're just jealous you didn't get to see the look on the guys face."

"You are just lucky it was only a pizza guy," she shot back.

"So... The pizza guy got a cheap thrill and a ten dollar tip," I said setting the box down. "Are you really mad at me for it?"

"No," Missy answered. "After all we have been through in the last couple of days, I can't be mad at you for something as silly as that. What I can be mad about is how sore my shoulders are! You better be giving me a massage after pulling my arms back so tight."

I bounced over to the couch and flopped down. Spreading my legs wide, I patted the couch between them. "Have a seat. I will give you the best rubbing ever."

Missy shook her head and took out a slice of pizza before sitting between my legs. "You are such an airhead sometimes."

"But you still love me," I answered as I grabbed her shoulders and squeezed gently.

"I really do," she said, before taking a bite of pizza.

We sat in silence for a while. The only sounds were the slight moans of pleasure from Missy as I worked out the knots in her shoulders. Every few minutes she would hold a slice of pizza over her shoulder for me to lean in and take a bite so I didn't have to stop. She spoke again after about twenty minutes.

"You are going on your first delivery tomorrow."

"Yeah?"

"Chris left a message, all the trucks are ready, and as of tomorrow we will not be using any other delivery company. We have three local deliveries, including one for Jo, and an out of state delivery that will keep you guys away for at least one day."

"I am supposing you want Andy to make your deliveries?" I asked.

"You have spent a lot of time, much more than normal, as Abby my love," she said turning to look at me. "I thought you might enjoy the break, but as far as I am concerned, there will be times when Abby will be asked to make deliveries as well."

I nodded, and went back to rubbing on her shoulders. "You're right, I have been here a lot lately. Andy needs his time as well."

"Does it make you sad?" Missy asked.

"Just because Andy is here, doesn't mean I can't make him wear a bra and panties," I giggled.

"Very true," she answered as she got to her feet. "How long ago did we apply your forms?"

"Just before we left for the club."

"Shit, that's right. And we don't want to risk damaging them or you by pulling them before the glue gives out," Missy said. "Well, I guess Abby will be making deliveries tomorrow then."

"I'm guessing they can't wait another day or two?"

"I have already been putting them off."

"OK, we will do what we must."

"Speaking of what we must do, right now we must get to bed. We have an early day tomorrow," Missy said, holding out her hand to me. "You can clean this up in the morning before we leave."

Taking her hand, I followed Missy up the stairs and to bed.

As with every other normal day, the alarm sounded at six in the morning. By half six I was up, showered, and making coffee in the same tee-shirt I was wearing last night. I was just cleaning up the last of the pizza box when I heard Missy coming down the stairs, so I hurried to the kitchen to pour her a coffee.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Good morning, my love," I answered, setting her coffee in front of her.

"You are too good to me," she said with a smile.

"You make me a better person," I replied, bending over and kissing her on the head.

I turned and opened the fridge while Missy enjoyed her coffee. "Eggs and toast?"

"Please," she answered.

Bread into the toaster, and eggs into a bowl for scrambling. I placed a small pan on the stove to heat with a little butter, then added salt and pepper to the eggs before whisking. I added just a touch of milk to the eggs to make them a little creamy, then poured the mixture into the hot pan. Focusing as I was on the eggs, I didn't feel Missy come up behind me until her arms wrapped around and cupped my breasts.

"Hehehe, good morning to you, too," I said with a giggle.

"I just wanted to tell you again how much I love you," Missy said softly. "Today is a big day, and not just for us. For Chris and Mary as well."

"Mary, I am sure is giving Chris the same kind of speech," I answered before scrapping the eggs onto a plate.

"She and I are going to have words today, actually?"

"Really? Is there something wrong already?" I asked, pulling away so I could butter the toast.

"Yes, and no," she answered. "So, those two guys from last night, you know they both worked for me. Right?"

"Yeah, I remember you saying something about it."

"Well, the one, Peter, he is easy to replace. Shear press operator, I can have another today," Missy continued as she moved back to her seat. "The other guy, Charlie, he has been my shipping manager since the company started."

"That is a bit of an issue," I said placing eggs and toast on the table. "I guess that's why you want to talk to Mary?"

"Yes," Missy answered. "I know it is a little out of her line of work, but I mean, how much different can a shipping manager be from an inventory clerk?"

"Very different, I'm guessing," I answered with a chuckle.

"Ha, ha, very funny," she said, while serving herself some eggs.

"Nothing wrong with asking her," I said. "Subject change, what should I wear to work today?"

"Well, funny thing. I have had some uniforms made for Chris and Andy, and while I did have plans for a special set for Abby, that was a ways off."

"OK, so what should I wear, then?"

"We can try you in Andy's uniforms, but I'm not sure the top will fit your boobs. So for now, a tee-shirt and jeans would be best."

"I have a nice stretch tee I can use, and a comfortable pair of black jeans. Couple that with Andy's work boots and we should be ok."

"I really wanted you guys to have the same uniforms, but I think for the first day we can make an exception," Missy said, finishing her coffee. "Speaking of first day, we need to get going."

"Chris isn't coming here first?"

"No, it's just as close for him to drive to the warehouse in the mornings. Besides, you get to drive the boss to work now," she said with a grin. "Unless you are coffee slut.Then I drive."

"There is still going to be a coffee slut?" I asked, as I cleared the table.

"I promised you there would be, and I have big, BIG plans for her," Missy said grabbing my ass. "But, delivery driver first, after that you can be my coffee slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Now, go get your ass dressed, and take off that collar."

"Awww," I whined.

"No pets at work unless it is a coffee slut. But if you really want to wear a collar, use one of the pink lace ones. They always help you pass a little better."

"Yay!" I giggled as I ran up the stairs to Abby's room.

The heavy leather collar came off, and I selected a nice soft pink one that was more ribbon than lace, but it has a little delicate chain in the back, and heart charm that I just adore. Pulling the thin nightshirt over my head, I ran through the options I had for bras and panties. I would need something comfortable for all day wear, as well as exercise. Maybe one of my sports bras? Those were not very good for support though. I had never thought about it before, but being a woman in a working environment such as delivery was going to be difficult.

I finally decided on a basic padded underwire bra. It would give me shape and comfort, while supporting and lifting my breasts properly, and it just so happened that I had a matching pair of cotton panties. That done, I pulled on a pair of jeans that made my ass look great, and a stretchy tee-shirt that clings to all the right places. Some quick basic makeup to hide my features a little, hair up in a ponytail, and I was ready to go.

At twenty minutes to eight, I met the casually-dressed Missy at the front door with travel mugs of coffee in my hand.

"Ready to go, boss?"

She took a minute to look me over, then took her coffee with an approving nod. "Ready to go, Abby."

Our drive was mostly uneventful. Missy and I chatted about the plans for the day, which deliveries needed to go where, and what order they should be done in. We decided, based on locations, one of us would get two loads out, while the other would do one, then we'd both start loading for the long haul.

We arrived at the warehouse at five minutes to eight, and headed up to Missy's office. Chris was already there waiting.

"Good morning, Chris!" Missy said with a smile and a quick hug. "I trust you are ready for the day?"

"I sure am. I'm looking forward to getting back to work," he said with a glance at me. "I uh... I thought Andy was going to be working with me today?"

Missy sighed and looked at me. "That was the plan, but some things came up over the last couple of days."

"Ah, Mary and I had heard from Jo that you guys had some big things going on. She was a little shy on the details, but it explains why she missed our last session."

Missy put her hand on Chris's shoulder. "Things should level out and get back to normal. I won't bore you with the details, I will leave that as a story Andy can tell while you guys are on the road."

"I see how it is," I said with a pout. "All the love for the new boss and nothing for me, huh?"

"You got to butter up the new boss," Chris said with a chuckle, then pulled me into a tight hug. "Good morning, Abby."

"Good morning everyone," said a voice from behind us.

"Good morning, Pam," Missy said. "Do you have those two new-hire packets I asked for?"

"Yes," she answered. "As well as a short list of potential new shipping managers. Sorry, but your call yesterday didn't give me much time. I can't believe Charlie would just up and leave like that."

"Out of state family issues," Missy said quickly. "I have someone in mind as well. She will be here in a couple of hours for an interview."

"Wonderful!" Pam said while looking at me. "Um... Not to question, but I think there is a mistake in one of the packets, I thought one of them was for your husband?"

"Right, um..." Missy said, with a grin in my direction. "Pam, this IS my husband, or my wife, depending on the day."

"I am so lost right now," Pam answered with wide eyes. "If I'm honest, she looks like the woman you had in here the other day as a coffee slut."

"You would be correct in that as well..." Missy answered, clearing her throat. "There is a lot to explain... um... Maybe it would be best if I talked to you over lunch. We will go someplace nice, just the two of us, OK?"

"Sure," Pam said, while squinting her eyes and looking more closely at me. "I just don't see it."

"That's kinda the point," I said with a giggle. "Please don't tell anyone, OK?"

"No, no, my lips are sealed," she said. "But, just... Wow! You look great as a woman! You should hear the things people are saying about your last visit."

I could feel the heat rushing to my face.

"Pam, later," Missy said. "And not a word to anyone, understand? We will figure out how to explain this at lunch."

"Right, so the trucks are ready to be loaded, but without a shipping manager we didn't know what to load first."

"Abby and I spoke about this on the way over, we have two loads that are basically going in the same direction, and one that is going the opposite direction. So one truck will make two deliveries, while the other makes one. The single delivery is the closest, so when they are finished, they come back and load out for the long haul."

"Sounds like a good plan," Chris answered.

"Before any of that, we need to get you both to fill out and sign your new-hire packets, then get into uniform. Abby, there is a really good chance yours will not fit as I was planning for Andy today, but we will make do with what we have."

"She could wear one of the new logo tee-shirts," Pam offered.

"Perfect! Then it is settled," Missy said. "Chris, you will take the double load, and Abby will take the single, then start loading out for the long haul. Hopefully, you guys can leave tomorrow. It's a long trip to New York."

Chris and I spent the next half-hour going through and signing the new-hire packs, then Pam showed us to the locker rooms and our new uniforms. Andy's dark black pants would fit Abby just fine, but the button-down dark-purple shirt with Missy's stylized M logo wouldn't even come close to closing over my breasts. Pam returned a few minutes later with a tee-shirt in nearly the same color that had the logo on the back. The material was nice. Almost silk-like, and when I pulled it on, it clung to all the right places. As a tee-shirt, it really showed off my assets.

I met with Chris near the break room. We both grabbed a cup of coffee, which was nowhere as good as mine, then made our way to the loading docks. We were not prepared for the disaster to be found there. Boxes and pallets of products just scattered everywhere. The shipping manager's office looked like a storm had hit it.

"I don't know how Charlie knew where anything was in here," said a voice from behind us. "You must be the new driver's Missy has been promising."

Chris and I turned to see a younger man standing behind us. He looked to be in his mid to late twenties, clean shaven, slightly muscular, with black hair and liquid brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm Mark. Basically just a laborer around here, but I spent most of my time here with Charlie," he said. "Real shame, him just up and quitting like that. That other job he was talking about must have worked out."

"Hello, Mark, my name is Abby, and this is Chris."

"Good morning, Mark," Chris said with a hand shake. "Do you know what is supposed to be loaded out for today?"

"No clue," Mark answered. "That was Charlie's job. He would point and I would load."

"Great," Chris moaned under his breath. "I thought Pam said everything was ready."

"He didn't have an assistant?" I asked.

"That would be me," Mark said with a smile.

"Then you must know how we could find out what it going out today." I said with a smile.

"Well," he said scratching his head. "I guess everything would be in the computer, but I don't have Charlie's password."

"That is an easy enough problem," I said.

I walked into the office and flipped on the computer. It took a few moments for it to boot and bring up the login screen. Secretly, I really hoped Missy hadn't removed my access. While I may be a truck driver, I am not without my own skills. When Missy was first getting off the ground, I was her part-time IT guy. The whole network was originally installed by me.

The login page opened, and I quickly typed in my username and password. Access granted.

"How did you do that?" Mark asked. "There are only a few people who have access to the network."

"It's a long story," I answered, while trying to figure out how to find the shipping page. "Here we are, shipping."

I printed off three copies of today's manifest, and handed one each to Mark and Chris.

"Great," Mark said. "Everything should be right here on the docks... someplace."

Chris scanned his eyes over the disaster they called a dock and shook his head, "Great."

"It can't be that bad," I chided.

Turns out I was wrong. Not only was it that bad, but it was worse. There was no organization to anything. Boxes for each order were scattered all over the docks and mixed in with other orders. Received items were still sitting everywhere, waiting to be sent out to their respective departments, taking up space that could be used for dispatched items. There wasn't even enough room to get a forklift in, so we were forced to move everything by hand.