Becoming Abby Ch. 13

Story Info
Abby and Missy start their newest adventure.
7.9k words
4.61
7.7k
9

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

Mistress leaned forward, putting her hands on the desk.

"Yes, we did it, but what did we really do, Jo?" she asked, true concern filling her voice. "We let him get away. Yes, we stopped him. He can't hurt anyone for now, but what is to stop him from moving someplace else and starting it all over again?"

"You worry too much, M." Jo answered with a smile. She pushed herself off the door, and walked over to stand in front of the desk. "Do you really think I... WE, would let him walk away that easy?"

Mistress frowned in confusion.

"M, that man is a monster. Do you know that three of the gurls he kept as pets have already tried to kill themselves? And the other three have slipped into depression so deep that it is taking a team of therapists to try and bring them around."

Jo growled as she slammed her hand on the desk. "No! I... We, the Valkyrie will not stand for it."

"What else can we do, Jo? We made the deal. He signed the deal, so we have to let him go."

Jo grinned and shuffled through the copies of the contract. "You're right. He agreed, and signed, but what he should have done before that, was read everything," she said as she dropped a page in front of Mistress.

Mistress scanned the page slowly, softly reading parts aloud. "No charges to be pressed... No damages sought by members of Valhalla..."

"Keep going," Jo encouraged, "Closer to the bottom."

"Holy shit..." Mistress exclaimed.

"Uh huh," Jo said with a smile. "He fucked himself."

Mistress looked at me, then held the page in my direction. I took it and scanned over it, quickly skipping to the bottom.

"I, the undersigned, hereby agree to the stated terms of this contract, while also agreeing that the above stated terms apply solely to paying members of Valhalla," I read aloud. "I don't understand how this helps."

"My dear Abby, don't you understand?" Jo asked with a grin. "The Valkyrie, the bartenders, even the cleaning staff. We are not paying members of Valhalla. We are nothing more than employees."

It suddenly dawned on me. "He wasn't just stealing from the club, he was stealing from its employees!"

"He signed it," Jo said with a smile. "So not to worry, M. He didn't even make the parking lot before he was in handcuffs. And if he thinks prison is going to be an escape, wait until he sees just how far the reach of the Valkyrie's really is."

Mistress stood and hurried around the desk to wrap Jo in a hug. "Thank you Jo. You have no idea how much this has worried me."

"There is nothing to worry about now, M, or should I call you boss?" Jo chuckled, hugging her back.

"Don't you even think about calling me boss," Mistress growled. "I may be the new owner, but you are the boss."

"What?" Jo asked, caught off guard.

"I didn't stutter," Mistress said, pushing Jo back to arms length. "I have been thinking about this since we first came up with the plan. You already own the business upstairs. And it seems as part of this deal, I now own the whole building. Putting two and two together, that means that I'm not only the owner of the club, but your landlord. So, as a good landlord, and a smart business woman, it would be in my best interests to have you run all the businesses on this property."

"M... I don't know... I'm a Valkyrie." Jo stammered.

"You are the head Valkyrie, and the only one I would trust with this," Mistress answered. "Besides, manager or not, you will always be a Valkyrie. Think of it this way, the pay raise you are going to get for taking over as manager will basically pay the rent on your shop. So in the end I'm not stuck with a job that I have no idea how to do, and you get free rent."

"Pay raise?" Jo asked with a grin.

"You didn't think I was going to ask you to be head of the Valkyrie and manager of the club without a raise did you?" Mistress said, pulling Jo into another hug.

"So," I dared ask, "what do we do now?"

Jo and Mistress both looked in my direction. I could see in their eyes that they both had not thought this far along.

"I need to make a couple of calls real quick," Jo said. "Johnathan has a couple of new guards to meet."

"I need to try and figure out how deep his corruption went in my own business," Mistress said with a growl. "Charlie and Peter may not have been the only spies Johnathan had working for me."

"Charlie happened to be an old school friend of Johnathan. They grew up together," Jo said. "He told me Johnathan approached him a couple of months ago about an old debt and a way that he could pay it off and earn more."

"Cool quarter mil each is a pretty good deal, I guess," Mistress sighed.

"My understanding is that it was five-hundred thousand, and Peter was supposed to have an accident after they caught Abby," Jo replied. "Greed is a terrible thing M."

"I'm not greedy, Jo, you know that," Mistress said, turning to face me. "I have everything that I could ever want right here."

Mistress stepped closer to me, then reached out with one finger, touching the false piercings hanging from my nipples. Her touch caused them to sway slightly, and while my nipples couldn't get hard at her touch, I still felt a rush of excitement.

"Thank you for remembering, Jo," she said softly over her shoulder, while looking me in the eyes. "You will wear them always, my pet. A reminder every time you look in the mirror of what you crave to be, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered quickly. "I will wear them always."

"Just a quick warning," Jo said. "That set is only clip on, and have a habit of falling off under clothing. I do have the real thing in the shop, but Abby would need to have pierced nipples."

"We will talk to the manufacturer," Mistress said. "Now, Jo, you said you needed to make some calls, and I need to get my pet home. She has a new job starting in the morning and needs her sleep."

"Right...," Jo drawled out with a grin. "Like you are really going to let her sleep. That's fine, M. You just take all the fun with you."

Missy turned and hugged Jo again. "Thank you again, Jo. I couldn't have done this without you."

"No, you couldn't have," Jo said. "You would likely have done much better on your own. I will call you tomorrow, and we can set up some plans for the new grand opening of Valhalla."

"That sounds perfect," Mistress said stepping back from the hug. "Right, Abby, let's go home."

Grinning, I took a step towards Mistress and nearly fell on my face. Grabbing the corner of the desk was the only thing that saved me. Hobble skirt... right... Standing back up, my face flush with embarrassment, I took smaller steps.

"Oh, wait, I almost forgot!" Jo said excitedly. "I wanted to ask you, M, if I could get a picture of Abby in her new skirt. Holly is going to be so jealous of her, and you know how much I love teasing Holly."

"Of course, Jo," Mistress answered. "Here, we will pose her right in front of your new desk."

Mistress placed me in the center of the desk, turned slightly so I wasn't facing Jo straight on, then had me clasp my hands behind my back so that it thrust my chest out more. There was no need to ask me to smile. Knowing what the photos were for, I couldn't have smiled any wider.

"Perfect," Jo said, putting her phone away. "Thank you, M, and you as well, Abby. I will talk to you both very soon."

As Jo left the room, Mistress turned me around. I could feel her fingers working at the laces on the back of my skirt. "I hadn't planned for your skirt to be this tight tonight," she said softly. "Jo must have thought it would be more dramatic."

"I'm not sure what Miss Jo was actually planning, Mistress," I answered. "But, everything seems to have worked out."

"Yes, it seems it did," Mistress responded. "Let me see..."

Kneeling down, Mistress took the bottom of my skirt and started rolling it up my legs. It was thick leather, and already a tight fit, but after a few moments struggle she was able to roll it to just above my knees.

"That should give you a bit of a longer stride," she said thoughtfully. "Maybe a couple of zippers in the lower portion of the skirt to give more movement for traveling and such, you know, when a hobble is just not convenient."

There was still no way for me to take a full stride, but ten inches was better than three, so we headed for the door.

It was just after ten at night when we made it home. Mistress groaned softly as she sat on the couch.

"What a night, my pet," she said with a sigh. "So much stress finally relieved. Speaking of relieved, why don't we change into something a little more comfortable?"

"My discomfort is your pleasure, Mistress," I said softly.

Mistress laughed.

"Normally I would agree with you, my pet. But, tonight I want something else. Maybe a bit of a girl's night? Oh, I know! Slumber party. No sexy lingerie, just comfy PJs, what do you think?"

"If that is your wish, Mistress," I answered.

"No more Mistress tonight, I'm Missy, and you are Abby, got it?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, now come here and I will help you out of that skirt."

Moving over, Missy was quick to roll down the skirt, then unzip the two zippers on the sides. A little tugging and the whole thing slipped over my hips to bunch at my ankles. With a hand on Missy's shoulder, I stepped out.

"Good, now you can help me," she said with a grin. "Getting into this thing is easy, getting out, not so much."

"Where would you like me to start?"

"My boots,"she said as she lifted one foot off the floor, and waved it in my direction.

Taking the offered foot in my hand, I slowly slid my other hand up the side of her calf. I tugged the zipper down slowly, keeping my eyes locked on my Mistress. I pulled with my other hand, and the boot came off easily.

"Mmm, much better," Missy sighed, "Now, the other one."

I repeated the process, slowly pulling the second boot from her foot.

"I thought I said nothing sexy?" she said softly.

"It was just a pair of boots," I answered with a grin.

"Uh huh," Missy answered, holding her hands out for me to pull her to her feet. "Now... my top," she whispered huskily.

Biting my lip softly, I delicately touched the zipper at her throat. I felt her swallow as I grasped the zipper pull and slowly tugged it down. It felt like unwrapping a present. The PVC suit slowly splitting open to reveal the shining smooth flesh. The zipper slid lower, and the material pulled apart faster as her braless breasts fought for release. Tracing a finger down her chest and between her breasts made Missy giggle softly.

"Are you having fun?" she asked.

I answered with a smile, "Maybe a little. You're very sweaty."

"I've been wearing a PVC suit for the last several hours. Of course I am sweaty," Missy said. "Now, will you finish helping me get it off so I can take a quick shower?"

With a soft laugh, I pulled the zipper down to her pelvis revealing the upper string of her panties. Then, sliding my hands under the open front of the suit, I moved them up her body, gently pulling the PVC away until I reached her breasts. The fitted cups had created a suction and pulled inside out as I pulled them away. Using my hands and arms as a type of wedge, I moved up to her shoulders forcing the material up and back so that Missy could finally shrug out of it.

Turning her back to me, I grabbed the suit and started tugging it down her arms. I got it about halfway down when I made my move. Her arms basically bound behind her, I pulled Missy against my chest and reached around cupping her massive breasts. She moaned softly as I kissed her neck and collar. She could have gotten away, and she knew it, but she allowed me to kiss and fondle her a few moments longer.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked huskily.

"Just taking advantage of the situation," I whispered while nibbling her ear and pulling gently at hard nipples.

"I... Oh... I thought we agreed to nothing sex... Mmmm... sexy."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No... Please, no."

Missy pressed her hips backwards into my pelvis gently grinding against me. I moaned softly into her ear and fondled her breasts a little more. My cock was starting to ache as it tried to harden and escape the tuck I had done so many hours ago. Taking one hand from Missy's breast, I reached down and pulled aside the little pouch my cock was tucked into. A soft moan of relief escaped my lips as the pain subsided. I placed that hand on Missy's ass and started kissing her neck again.

She struggled a little to try to free her arms, but the suit had them held from her elbows to her hands as well as pulled tightly behind her back. I used that to my advantage. Grabbing right between her elbows, I was able to use the leverage it created to push her over the back of the couch, presenting her lovely, PVC covered ass to the world. My breasts were heaving with my excitement. It was not often that I was able to get Missy into a position like this.

My hands ran over her ass, squeezing and kneading the supple flesh through the PVC. I stepped to the side a little and smacked my hand hard against her left ass cheek.

"Ahh!" she cried.

I slapped the right one.

"Mmmm!"

With a grin I alternated back and forth between them, relishing the gasps and moans that I know can only be caused by the pain and pleasure of being properly spanked. I lost myself in the moment, shivering with excitement each time my hand against her ass elicited another cry or moan. I spanked her even harder, listening to those moans peak to almost a squeal.

Missy's legs were quivering. I'm sure if it hadn't been for the couch holding her up, she would've long ago fallen to the floor. My own excitement and need was threatening to overpower me. Massaging her ass gently with one hand, I slid the other under her pelvis reaching for the zipper there. I grasped the pull and pulled it farther down and around, then up Missy's ass to the small of her back. The suit split open like the skin of a ripe fruit revealing the sweet flesh inside.

The small peeks of Missy's ass that were showing through the opening, were a nice, light pink. The suit's material was not thick enough to offer that much protection from my hand. I could feel her shivering under me as the cool air of the room touched her burning ass. Biting my lip, I ran my hand over the soft mounds of her ass, following the curve as it arched under her body. My hand came to rest between her legs, gently cupping her sex.

She was dripping wet. From her sweating in the suit or her excitement, I couldn't tell, but the thin cotton material of her thong panties couldn't hold back the torrent.

"Did you cum just from being spanked?" I asked, while my fingers tugged the thong to the side.

"Maybe... a little..." Missy moaned.

"More that a little, my love," I whispered with a giggle. "You're soaking."

Her response was to arch her back, pressing her sex more firmly into my hand.

The moan that escaped my lips was matched by Missy as I slipped a finger between her burning folds, deep into her dripping opening. My finger worked in and out slowly, while another rubbed small circles around her clit. Each time I brushed that sensitive little nub, Missy would moan and tighten up around my probing finger. A little longer, and I was rewarded with another loud moan, and a fresh torrent of juices running down my hand.

I couldn't wait any longer. Pulling my hand away from her sex, I wrapped it around my shaft and stroked slowly, covering my length in the slippery liquid. Stepping closer, I probed gently with the tip until I slipped between those burning folds once more. With a long, loud moan I pressed as deeply as I could.

The first couple of thrusts were slow, short, rolls of my hips, but as Missy squeezed around me with each thrust I could feel the pressure of my needed release building. I wasn't going to last long, and I knew it. Grinning, and rocking my hips as I thought about it, I guessed it didn't really matter how long I lasted. Happily, I had already brought Missy to climax several times. With that in mind, I slammed my hips into Missy's ass hard.

She moaned, and arched her back to meet me. The sight of her, arms bound behind her back, arching her back to give me better access, her willingness to let me have her in this fashion, drove me to do something I had never dared try before. Still rocking my hips back and forth, I reached for her hair. It was a bit of a struggle to keep my rhythm and undo Missy's tight bun, but in the end it came free. It was still in a ponytail which worked perfectly for me.

I wrapped her hair around my hand, then pulled as I slammed into her once again. The excited gasp and shiver of her body was unexpected, so I did it again, and again. Using her hair, I pulled Missy free of the couch, arching her back even more as I pounded into her sex like a jackhammer. White light exploded in my head, and I screamed as my climax exploded forth. I don't remember letting go of Missy's hair, but when I came back to myself a few moments later, I was leaning heavily on her hips, my shaft still buried deep into her burning, pulsing sex.

My breath was coming in moaning gasps as Missy's hips jerked under me. Her sex gripping me tightly, milking me for every drop. I shivered as I held myself there, letting her do as she pleased while I caught my breath. With a soft moan of her own, Missy gripped me even tighter, and shivered through another climax.

"So... So much for nothing sexy," I gasped out with a giggle.

Missy was laughing, then moaning as I slowly slid out of her.

"How are you feeling, my love?" I asked as I pulled the PVC down her arms.

Missy, her arms finally free, turned to face me while rolling her shoulders. "Tired, sore, and hungry. You?"

"You're not mad at me?" I asked cautiously.

"Why would I be mad? Because you spanked me? Or pulled my hair? Or kept me tied up in this stupid suit?"

"All of the above?" I asked.

Her answer was to grab my face and pull me down into a passionate kiss. I melted into her, my worries washed away by her loving embrace. They came rushing back a moment later, as with a fist full of my hair, Missy yanked my head back.

"Yes, I very much enjoyed what just happened," she growled softly. "And, I may even let it happen again. Several more times. But, never forget that you are still my pet."

She gave my hair another sharp tug and softly kissed me on my neck. "I love you," she whispered, letting my hair go.

"I love you too," I answered.

"We don't play rough like that very often," she said, wrapping her arms around me and snuggling her head right between my breasts.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me..." I started. "You were caught in the suit, and I was just going to tease you a bit..."

"Shhhh, it's all right," she said. "I liked it. Actually, I loved it. I have never had my hair pulled before."

Looking down, I watched as Missy idly played with one of the bright pink slut piercings hanging from my nipple.

"I sometimes wish I could feel you doing that," I said softly. "You said you were hungry? Would you like me to fix you something?"

"What time is it?" Missy asked, stepping back and gathering up the PVC suit to her waist.

"Almost eleven," I answered.

"How about this, you go change into something comfortable, and I will order pizza before I jump in the shower."

"Sounds good to me," I said with a grin.

Leaning down I kissed her on the head, then headed for the stairs.

"Abby, about you being able to feel me touching you, you know there is only one way, and you have said you didn't want to go that far. I would be... accepting. You know, if you did."

I smiled and shook my head. "I shouldn't be saying things like that, because you are right. We have talked about it, and I'm not looking to have implants. I like being Abby, but I like being Andy too."

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers