Becoming Abby Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we had finally sorted today's shipments from everything else,iit was nearly eleven. By the time we finally figured out which boxes went with which orders, it was noon.

"What the hell are you guys still doing here?" Missy demanded as she came onto the docks, Chris's wife, Marry, following behind her.

"Do you have any idea what kind of mess this place is?" I asked. "It has taken us all morning just to find what we were supposed to be loading."

"Abby's right, Missy," Chris added. "We have been doing this a long time, but I have never seen a dock so disorganized. You have items here that were received over a month ago. They should have been off the dock the day after they arrived. Not taking up shipping space. And then, everything was just mixed together. All of the orders mixed with each other. Speaking of mixed, why is my wife here?"

"All right, I get it, Charlie left things a mess," Missy said with a sigh. "But you have it all fixed now? You know what goes where?"

"Yes," Chris, Mark, and I answered as one.

"Great, then I guess you should be loading your trucks while I show our new shipping manager her office."

"Wait, what?" Chris stammered.

"Didn't I speak clearly?" Missy teased. "Or are you going to have a problem with your wife being your boss."

Mary's face was bright red. Considering their new lifestyle at home, even I was not sure how this was going to work.

"I don't think I am going to have a problem..." Chris started.

"Good, because we all need to be able to work together to make this work. I need her just as much as I need you."

I clapped Chris on the back. "Let's get the trucks."

"Sure..." he said looking at Mary. "The trucks..."

"Come on, you fool," I said dragging him out the door.

"What the hell?" Chris demanded, when we were in the lot. "Did you know about this?"

"Missy told me she was thinking about asking her, but I didn't think it was going to be more than a phone call today."

"Help me out here, Abby. How do I be the Master, if my slave is my boss?"

"Well, how do you deal with this when your daughter is home?"

"We have to be more subtle, or stop altogether when Emma is around," Chris answered.

"Why not do the same here? Just because she is your boss, doesn't mean you're not husband and wife or Master and Sub. Just be sure to be subtle at work. And don't use your control over Mary to your advantage."

"I would never do that!" Chris growled.

"I didn't say that you would, but you asked my advice."

We stopped in front of the box trucks. "And you and Missy, you guys have the same dynamic here as at home?"

"Yes, and no," I started. "It is different for us because she is the Mistress and I am the Sub. Her giving orders as my boss is just as effective as her giving me orders as my Mistress. Just remember, it's not always about sex. Abby takes pleasure in serving. Cooking, cleaning, mowing the lawn, or driving a box truck. It makes my Mistress happy, so Abby is happy."

"There is still so much to learn about this," Chris said shaking his head.

"One day at a time my friend. You will get there. Now, let's get these trucks loaded and on the road."