Becoming Abby Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling and heading for the door I answered, "Of course. See you in a couple of days, my love."

"Don't forget to take Andy's clothes with you," Missy called after me. "Your breasts will come off at any time now."

I stopped at the door and looked her dead in the eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

Missy acted like she was going to throw the bra on her desk at me as I darted out the door.

"Chris arrived 10 minutes ago," Pam said as I walked past her desk.

"Thank you, Pam," I answered.

"Love the new look!" she called behind me.

And I couldn't help but blush.

I found Chris in Mary's new office. We talked with her about our route, fuel, tolls, the normal things we would speak about before going on a long haul. She, of course, was lost on the repayment of things like that. We told her not to worry, we would cover it, and work it out with Missy and accounting as to reimbursement.

Chris gave her a hug and kiss goodbye, and we headed out.

Late in the first day of driving, I felt that noticeable pull as the glue for my breast forms finally gave out. Reaching under my shirt I pulled them out one at a time, handing them to Chris, who was surprisingly calm about the whole thing. He put them in the back for me to deal with later, then came back to the cab with me for the rest of our days driving.

The next two days felt normal. Chris and I fell right back into our routines as long-haul drivers. It was like we had never stopped. We made our delivery mid-afternoon the next day, after apologizing to the production company and explaining the issues with the delivery in the first place.

Just as I had predicted, we returned to the warehouse Wednesday. Not as early as we had hoped, but not as late as we had feared. Everything was closed, but I have the keys and pass-codes. The only issue was the roving security that monitors the whole complex. Seems we forgot to inform them that we would be making our own deliveries and would be coming and going at odd hours. I was able to keep them from calling the police, but not by much. That was not a headache I needed right now.

Chris parked the truck at the dock. We shook hands, said our goodbyes and I told Chris I would lock up. Just after he left, it hit me. I didn't have a car here. I had not called Missy because of the late hour, and now I didn't have a ride home. I would need to plan this a little better next time.

I locked up the gates and made my way out of the complex on foot. The roving security got a good chuckle when I explained why I was on foot and offered me a ride to the gas station where I could wait for a cab.

The cab dropped me off outside my house just after midnight. I fished my keys out of the travel bag I carried and let myself into the house. The house was dark, all the light turned out for the night. I dropped my bag at the door and made my way upstairs. The bedside light was still on, but Missy had fallen asleep reading her book. It lay on my pillow while she was laying on her side. One arm stretched out to my side of the bed as if she was looking for me. As always, she was completely nude. How did I get to be so lucky?

I was tired, but I needed a shower more than anything. Even if I was going to be back up for work in a few hours, two days in a long-haul truck, even one as nice as ours, would make you feel and smell funky.

The hot water running over my head felt better than I could have imagined. I went through my normal routine, scrubbing and shaving every inch. But, then I just stood there letting the hot water run over me while I reflected on everything. My life truly was blessed. I had a beautiful successful wife who accepted me for who I am. Slut, whore, pet, toy, any number of titles that could be given to me, and she accepted and encouraged them all. Just thinking about it made me want to be all of those things for her even more.

My hands found my chest pushing what little breast tissue I had up. Even for a guy, my breasts were small. Missy and I had tried to find ways to enhance them for years. An A-cup bra was too big, even if you could find one with a back strap large enough. Every time we tried to fill out a bra with just my breasts, it only drove home how small they actually were. Breast forms were just a way of life for me now.

I got out of the shower and dried off. Made my way to bed and gently moved Missy's arm so I could lay down. She snuggled close, draping her arm over me and squeezing my tiny breast softly. Almost as if she had known what I was doing in the shower.

"Welcome home," she said softly.

"Thank you wifey," I answered.

The next morning I woke to one of the most pleasant sensations I have ever felt. My beautiful wifes hot and wet mouth wrapped gently around my cock.

"Good morning to you too," I gasped out softly.

She smiled and let my cock fall from her mouth. "Good morning. I didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well..." she started before lavishing my cock with more kisses and sucking.

"Oh god wifey, you keep that up and I'm going to cum," I moaned.

She increased her pace and the amount of suction. I tried my best not to buck my hips and clinched at the sheets as I felt the explosion coming.

"Babe..." I gasped.

I cried out with my release. Missy held me in her mouth, still sucking softly as she moved her hand up and down my shaft milking every drop out of me. When at last she let my shrinking cock fall from her mouth, she spun around and straddled my body. Her burning hot sex pressed against my hips, her lush breasts and hard nipples pressing into my chest as she leaned down for a kiss. My arms wrapped around pulling her closer.

My lips parted as they met hers and I felt the cum slide across my tongue. It was not the first time she has shared my load with me, but it was surprising all the same. Our tongues darted back and forth, swirling the salty goo back and forth until at last she pulled back and we both swallowed.

"Good morning indeed," I said with a smile.

Missy bit her lip and ground her hips into mine. "I missed you," she said.

"It was only for two days, my love. I have been gone longer than that before."

"I still missed you," she gasped out again as my re-hardening cock slipped between her moist folds. "Yes...," she hissed, sinking down to the hilt.

Missy leaned back, closing her eyes, her hands coming up to her own breasts as she slowly rocked back and forth on me. I placed my hands on her thighs and tried to match her slow grinding pace. Her eyes opened and found mine as her fingers tugged at her nipples.

"Te... tell me you are mine forever," she gasped.

"You know that I am," I answered.

"Tell me!" She growled.

"I am yours forever and ever and three days after that," I replied, sliding a hand up her inner thigh and using my thumb to press against her clit.

"Mine...," she gasped. "Only mine."

Missy collapsed on top of me as her body shook through her climax. I wrapped my arms around her tight and kept the slow rocking of my hips going. Fucking her through the orgasm to draw it out as long as I could. Her burning fold clenched and unclenched around my shaft with each thrust.

The shaking of her body grew stronger. Her fist grabbed hand fulls of my hair. An ungodly scream ripped from her as her next climax burst forth. I felt the wetness of it running across my hips and my own release joined it.

We just lay there, breathing hard and holding each other.

"Thank you," Missy whispered into my ear.

"For what my love? You know I am yours."

"I had a bad dream... you left me..."

"Missy," I said. "Death will be the only thing that could ever get me to leave you."

She snuggled in closer and I could feel her body shake with her sobs. "I'm so sorry."

We lay there together for the next twenty minutes. Missy's weight rested on top of me as I held her close. She finally pushed herself back up to sitting on my hips.

"I'm sorry, I know it was just a dream," she said.

"Must have been a pretty bad dream."

Missy nodded. "You were not happy anymore... Abby was not happy anymore... You said you were leaving to find your happiness."

"You know that's not true right?" I asked. "I have never been happier. We get to work together, live together, love together."

"But is that enough?" she asked.

"What more could there be?"

Her hands touched her breasts, and then mine. "You could be more of a woman... if you wanted."

"Is that what all of this is about? My breasts? Getting implants?"

She nodded, tears starting to fill her eyes again. "You can do it if you want, I won't stop you, just don't leave me please."

Reaching up I pulled her back down to me and hugged her tight. "I don't want to," I whispered. "It is all just a fantasy, my love. If I got implants I could never be Andy again. They don't just go away."

Missy pushed herself away and sat back up. "But... you said you wanted to feel when I touched you."

"I do feel it wifey. No, it's not the same, but I feel it and it excites me and it drives me crazy when you do it. It makes me want more."

"That's what you could have, more... real feeling in your real breasts."

"But at what cost my love?" I asked. "At what cost? Not one that I am willing to pay."

"So you are happy with your breast forms?" Missy asked.

"I am. They look and feel just like the real thing. And with the new glue, I can even wear them without a bra so they look even more real."

"So what do you want to do?" she asked.

"I want to keep going just like we are. I want to be your maid, your slave, your pet, your sex object, your husband, your wife, your love for the rest of my life. I want my strong confidant wife and Mistress to be nothing but happy."

"I am happy," Missy said, falling back into my hug. "I'm sorry I got so worked up over a dream."

"This is what happens when you let your thoughts get away from you and overthink my love. But do you know what else happens?"

"Hmm?" she asked.

"We have great sex and are late for work. It's 8 am. We should have left already."

"OH SHIT!" She cried rolling off of me and running for the bathroom.

"Wait for me," I called, running after her.

We were not as late for work as I feared, showing up at 5 minutes after 9. I explained to Missy the issues I ran into with having no ride home, and then the tolls and fuel costs. The ride part was easy, just taking my own car on days we knew I was going to be gone late or getting in late. Tolls and fuel were another matter. She would talk to accounting and get Chris and me credit cards issued on the company account. Not cards that could be used for just anything, but in case of emergencies, or paying for things like fuel or tolls.

My day went much like the first, only the loading of the trucks was much faster. Mary had taken to her job like a duck to water and deliveries were getting out faster than ever. Chris and I were able to get out two double loads each and make it back to the warehouse before the close of business.

Chris and I made our way to Mary's office to see what we could load for tomorrow, but to our surprise, we had been so quick over the last few deliveries, there was nothing to deliver tomorrow.

"So what does that mean for us?" Chris asked.

"Well, you will be working here on the dock with me, and Andy here will be doing whatever his Mistress demands of him," Mary answered.

"Lucky you," Chris said with a smile and a nudge.

"I guess I should go see what the boss is going to do with me tomorrow then yeah?" I said with a smile.

"We will see you tomorrow Andy."

Production was still in full swing as I made my way across the warehouse. It was hard to believe how much noise making clothing could make. The noise was much less as I made my way into the administrative wing of the building.

"Oh! Andy, you're back," Pam said as I got close.

"Hello, Pam. Yeah done for the day it looks like."

"You guys are doing really great work," Pam replied.

"Thanks, you know it's what we do, or have done, for the last several years. I see now why Missy has been trying so hard to get me to come work for her," I answered looking towards the closed door. "Is she busy?"

"In a meeting I'm afraid. She asked that you wait out here if you come back."

"OK, I'll just head down to the break room and get a coffee."

"No," Pam said in a stern voice. "She asked that you wait right here. Well, in that chair actually," she said with a nod of her head.

"O...k..."

I moved over to the basic-looking office chair and had a seat.

"Can I use my phone while I wait?"

"She didn't give any other instructions except you were to wait right there."

"I won't move, I promise," I said with a smile.

Pam still kept her eye on me like I was going to make a run for the exit or something, but I didn't let it bother me as I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text off to Jo.

"Miss Jo, I am in urgent need of your advice and help with a project for my Mistress. Could I pay you a private visit at your earliest convenience? Abby"

It only took a moment for my phone to sound back.

"Call me now if you can. If I do not hear from you in the next 5 minutes I will assume that you can not. Separating you from M is more difficult than it would seem. Perhaps an Email to outline your project and we will work from there. Jo"

I thought about it for a moment, then sent back the word Email before beginning to write. I outlined my plans of what I would like to do, then went into a few details about exactly why. I tried my best to convey my true feelings about that matter in text, but I'm not a writer of elegant words. After rereading the mail twice to make sure Jo would understand I hit send.

My phone sounded again. A text from Jo.

"I will find a way."

The door to Missy's office opened just as I was putting my phone away.

"Ah, you are here," Missy said as she stepped out.

"Pam refused to let me leave," I answered, with a giggle and a smile at Pam.

"She did perfectly well then," Missy replied. "Come in, we have some things to talk about before we go home."

We went into her office and Missy closed and locked the door behind us.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Everything is wonderful," she said, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me deeply. "I'm so sorry for this morning. I hope you didn't worry about it all day."

"Only a little," I whispered, kissing her back. "Maybe a little more than a little."

"Well, don't worry about it. It was a stupid dream, and I know that if you really wanted implants you would tell me."

"Very true," I said.

"So, I have a gift for you. Several actually," Missy said moving over to her desk where several large boxes sat. "Here, this one first."

She handed me a large box that was slightly heavy but tied closed with a large purple ribbon. I pulled the fancy bow loose and unwrapped it from around the box. I laid it back on the desk and pulled off the top. Inside, neatly folded and displayed, was the purple dress I had tried on before leaving the other day.

"Oh, my... You finished it," I gasped.

"That one, yes, and the pink one will be ready in a couple of days. Don't worry about trying it on now, you will be wearing it to work tomorrow."

"I will huh," I said with a broad smile.

"The coffee slut will be anyways," Missy replied. "Don't think because there are no deliveries that you get out of work."

"I would never think that Mistress."

"Here, open this one now," she said, handing me a smaller box.

This one was gift-wrapped in sparkling pink paper and was about the size of a small book. It weighed next to nothing.

"Did I miss a birthday or holiday?" I asked.

"Just open it."

I ripped open the paper and found a plain white box. I opened the end and dumped a wad of material into my hands. It took me a moment to figure out what it was, but after pulling it around and unfolding it I discovered that it was a very large balcony bra.

"Ha! I left you a bra to remember me by, so you are giving me one of yours in return?" I chuckled.

"That is not one of mine, when would you ever see me in a balcony bra, much less a bright pink one?"

"But... it is way too big for any of my forms, even the H-cup ones."

"I guess you will just need a new set then won't you," she said, sliding the next box forward.

It was so heavy when I picked it up. It was not wrapped but had a beautiful pink bow on the top. I opened it up and found a piece of paper with writing laying on top of what looked to be pink padding.

I unfolded it and read: "My dearest pet, I can not help but notice how much you adore my very ample breasts, so I had a set custom made just for you. Wear them with pride."

I pulled back the soft pink padding to see a pair of very large breast forms nestled into a custom-fit box.

"They are made by the same company that makes your other forms and the glue. There are rules though. They are far too heavy to be worn for very long without some form of support, hence the bra. If you try to wear them without a bra or other type of support it will rip your skin and cause lots of damage."

Gently, I pulled one out of the box. "My god... What do they weigh?"

"Almost 6 pounds each," Missy answered.

"How...?"

"I do it every day," she said with a smile.

I held it up to my chest.

"You will be beautiful," she said with a smile.

"Will I be able to sleep in them?"

"If you wear a bra."

"I hate sleeping in a bra," I pouted.

"I have a sports bra or two you can use to sleep in."

I put the breast back in the box and covered it back up.

"Thank you wifey. I don't know when I will have occasion to wear these massive things, but I will wear them with pride."

"You will wear them tonight," Missy stated. "I have been waiting on these for over 6 months, and you will try them on tonight, glue and all. Now, open your last gift."

"Another one?"

This one too was quite heavy and wrapped In the same glittery pink paper as the bra. I ripped it open and found a plain white box with some black lettering and an image of a horse's head. "Breed your mare like a real Stud." The box said. I pulled the cover off and there lay a massive horse cock. Just like the one Mistress had used on me at Jo's.

"Jo's gift from the other day," Missy said with a smile. That little beauty cost almost as much as your tits," she said. "And you will pay me back for both by taking every inch of it."

I put the cover back on the box and looked at my wife. My lover. My Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress. Can we go home now?"

12