Becoming Abby Ch. 16

Story Info
Abby moves forward with her secret plans.
10.1k words
4.73
5.1k
1

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

Authors Note :

Before we get into the story proper, I would just like to thank everyone for reading and hopefully enjoying the adventures of Abby and Missy. I will continue to do my best to keep the chapters coming on a more regular basis.

I would like to add special Holiday wishes to each and everyone of you. Stay the special people you are, hold your family close, and don't be afraid to take that first step to a new life.

Abby

_________________________________________________________

My hands were actually shaking as I took the first steps towards the break room. I tried to swallow the puddle of saliva pooling in my mouth and gagged on the tip of the dildo again. Which, of course, caused even more saliva to form and drip from my lips. I couldn't feel it on my breasts, but I could feel it running between them. My eyes darted around trying to make sure no one was near, but there was no hiding it. I was topless, gagged, and trailing saliva down my chest. I had never been so humiliated.

I took the first few steps towards the break room, willing myself not to run. My Mistress had commanded that I take my time. She wanted people to see me. My face was flush from the thoughts.

The administrative wing of the building wasn't that bad. Everyone had their heads down working away selling or promoting or whatever they actually do here. I would have to ask Mistress more about it later. I had almost made it to the stairs when a young woman rounded the corner and ran head first into my chest.

"OH, God, I'm so sorry!" she said quickly.

At least, I think that is what she was going to say. She never actually got past the "Oh God" part. I couldn't tell who's face turned redder as the poor girl realized what she had actually run into. Her eyes locked on my chest, and those damning words hanging from my nipples, before she cast her eyes towards the floor and tried to step to the right at the same time I stepped to the left.

The small dance seemed to go on forever as we kept stepping back and forth trying to get around one another. She finally reached out to grab my shoulder, I think, but got a hand full of breast instead. Her blush took on an even deeper hue, but she left her hand there and stepped around me, finally allowing us to pass one another.

I kept my eyes down and quickly headed for the stairs.

I was only about halfway down when I realized someone else was on the stairs with me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw the young woman from just a moment ago, and three other people watching me. Stopping and moving to the side, I really hoped they would pass me and continue on their way. But as soon as I stopped, they stopped and just watched me expectantly.

Drool ran from my lips to drip on my breasts as I whined softly and started down the stairs again. Great... I have now gained groupies. I was sure this is exactly what Mistress wanted. Ignoring them the best I could, I swallowed another mouthful of saliva, trying to keep as much as I could from running down my chin, and hurried down the stairs.

My luck was not any better when I exited the stairwell. The main hall across the front of the building was teeming with people. My mind raced as I tried to think of a way around, but I was cornered. The group behind me, waiting to see where I was going, and now a hall filled with people in front of me. There was no choice in the matter.

Why was I hesitating? My Mistress had told me this is what was going to happen. I had been seen by hundreds of people with much less clothes on than this. But then, that was at the club where I felt safe. This was different. This was a place of business. With people I didn't know. Why are they all staring at me? Why is there so much drool?

Trying to look down at my feet, my breasts, covered in saliva, filled my vision. Taking my first tentative step, I saw out of the corner of my eye, the crowd of people all step to the side of the hall. A path opened before me like a great sea being divided. I forced myself to place one foot in front of the other. I couldn't have run from this if I wanted to. I could feel their eyes on me. I could hear the whispered words floating along in my wake.

I had expected to be shamed or damned by them. But their words, floating so quietly on whispered voices, spoke of my beauty and bravery. They spoke of my watchers' wants and the new heights of desire my humiliating walk drove them to. Drool ran freely down my chin now. There was no chance of stopping it. I could feel it soaking into the fabric of my dress. My breathing was hurried and shallow. I gagged on the dildo again as I tried to fill my lungs. Huge gobs of spit dripped from the corners of my mouth.

"Abby!" a voice called.

I didn't want to listen. I just wanted to get to the break room.

"Abby!" they called again.

In my rush, I didn't see Rose standing right in front of me, and I nearly ran her over. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Shhhh, just breathe," she said.

Rose, beautiful Rose. She was my rock in the swirling sea of my thoughts. Her eyes locked on mine, I was able to focus enough to stop gagging, and slow my breathing.

"It is a lot," she whispered. "Being exposed in front of so many people like this."

A whimper slipped past the gag as I nodded.

"You can do it!" Rose whispered. "No one will touch you, and half of them wish to be you."

Long strings of saliva ran from my chin to my chest as I raised my head.

"Look at them," Rose said. "Really look at them!"

Turning slowly, I really started to take in the crowd around me. The first thing I noticed was the noise. Well, the lack of noise would be more accurate. There was no one speaking louder than a whisper. All of the sounds of the factory had stopped. The second thing I noticed was the looks in people's eyes. Some had a look of lust. One woman standing near the back had her hands on her own breasts squeezing them tightly. Another was wrapped tightly around a man, caressing his chest and whispering into his ear. There were some, of course, that just stared in shock. Men who tried their best to discreetly adjust painfully hardening cocks.

Rose placed her hand on my ass as she stepped to the side. "Go, Slut. Your Mistress is waiting."

My mind swirling less now, I took the next steps towards my goal.

The break room was crowded. News of my coming had far outpaced my slow walk. Once again, the sea of people parted before me leading me to my goal. Both pots were empty. And all the filters needed to be changed. I had hoped to be in and out in five minutes or less.

Taking a deep, calming breath, I set about cleaning the coffee pots. I tried to keep my mind focused on the task at hand. Making coffee should have been enough distraction, but the whispered words still floated around the room behind me.

"Is this going to be an everyday thing?"

"Look at those tits!"

"She really is a slut walking around the place like that!"

"I wish it was me..."

"I wonder if her tits are full of milk I can use as a creamer?"

"I would never let my wife do this."

"So brave. I could never do what she is doing, but I want to, so much."

I would have thought the heat couldn't rise to my face any more than it already had, but I could feel it burning hotter as the words continued to spill forth. The setup of the pots finished, all I had to do was wait. Here... in a room full of strangers... most of which wanted to bend me over the table and use me.

A soft moan slipped around the gag as thought of so many people watching me, wanting me, using me, ran through my head. My breathing got faster. My cock was hard as steel and leaking pre-cum into my panties. I gave up any pretense of trying to swallow the massive amounts of saliva flowing from around the gag and just let it run down my chin.

Why was this coffee taking so long?

Turning to face the room again, I knew they could see the need in my eyes. I could feel their eyes boring into me. Diving into my soul and seeing the dark secrets hidden there. Slowly, I sank to my knees as the shame washed over me. I realized then, Mistress was right. I'm just a dirty, cock-hungry slut that dreams of being nothing more than a sex toy. An object for her to use at her pleasure or offer to the pleasure of others. The damning little signs hanging from my nipples told the whole story.

I am a slut.

I lifted my head to look into the eyes of my watchers. I could feel the entire front of my dress soaked with spit as it continued to flow from my mouth. I didn't care what I looked like right now. I needed to be used. My mind raged against the feeling, warning me of the consequences of doing anything rash. A hand on my shoulder got my attention. Beautiful Rose coming to my rescue once again.

"The coffee is ready, Slut."

More deep breaths, my chest heaving, I swallowed around the cock in my mouth and didn't gag this time. As gracefully as I could, I stood and turned my back to the crowd. I tried to focus on what I was doing, on anything other than my own thoughts at the moment. I prepared a cup of coffee for Mistress exactly how she likes it, then turned to leave, exposing my spit covered chest to the watchers once again.

"Thank you, Coffee Slut," the first one said as he moved past me.

"Thank you."

"Thank you."

Over and over, each of them thanked me as I moved towards the door. The eyes that were once locked on me, were now locked on the two large pots of coffee I had left behind. I made it to the door where stood Pam.

"You have some real balls," she said with a smile. Then she stepped closer, and leaned in so she could whisper in my ear. "I envy you. Being able to push past your fears and be... this."

Pam placed a hand on my chest and leaned in even closer. "If you didn't belong to her, I would drag you off into a dark corner and let you teach me to be brave like you. Then I would ruin you for anyone else."

I tried to smile around the gag in my mouth, which resulted in even more saliva running down my chin. If only Pam knew that there was already someone else working here who I had helped to teach to be like me.

"Her coffee is getting cold. You better run," Pam said, running the tip of her fingers through the spit on my chest.

Blushing once again, I hurried off towards Mistress's office.

The walk back was much quieter. Seems like almost everyone had gone back to work, or was in the break room partaking of coffee. The door to Mistress's office was open when I arrived. She was sitting at her desk working on her computer and didn't even look up when I came in. I set the coffee on the edge of her desk, then moved over and knelt on my pillow. After about ten minutes, Mistress finally looked at me.

"You are a fucking mess," she said with a smile. "Was it humiliating? Did your face burn with each new set of eyes?"

My eyes cast down, I nodded slowly.

"Did you love it?"

My hesitation lasted only a moment before I started nodding again. More drool slipped around the gag causing Mistress to laugh.

She moved closer and ran a finger over the ball before pushing it deeper between my lips.

"Do you like this?" she asked as I gagged on the dildo again.

I tried not to retch, but it was just touching the back of my throat, in just the right spot to make me gag over and over. Mistress took her finger away and I could feel the saliva filling my mouth. There was so much, it was trying to run out my nose. I couldn't swallow it all, so with what little air I had, I blew out and let huge gobs of spit run down my chin.

"Look how messy you are," she chided. "You are lucky I picked that one for today. I have another that is three inches longer. You would have to walk around with a cock down your throat all day, but I bet you would like that wouldn't you, Slut?"

I nodded again, long strings of saliva swinging from my chin and tits. I would love anything she wanted me to do. I was her property to do with as she pleased and I loved every second of it.

"Is your little boi clit leaking into your panties yet? How hard did it get while all those people were looking at you?"

There was no hiding it, my cock had been leaking pre-cum from the moment I stepped out the office door, so I nodded again.

"Do you want to cum, my little Slut?" Mistress asked softly.

I moaned against the gag. I wanted to cum so bad.

"Don't worry, Slut. I will let you cum as many times as you want, but only if you do it my way," Mistress said with a grin.

From under her desk she pulled out what I can only describe as an inflatable pillow. Bright pink, maybe twelve inches across, and a rather large looking dildo standing up right in the middle. Mistress tossed it to the floor in front of me.

"You can sit on that for now. I'm sure you know where the pointy end goes. Oh, and don't worry about lube, you seem to be producing enough of that on your own. Just wipe some of it off your tits."

I kept my eyes on Mistress as I stood and worked my hands under the many layers of skirt to hook my fingers under my pantries. The coolness of the room wrapped around my raging hard cock as it came free of its confines. As carefully as I could, I slid them down my legs, stepped out of one side, and then the other. Balling them in my hands I could feel just how much I had been leaking. My panties were soaked.

Dropping back to my knees, I hid my soiled panties under the edge of my skirts, then leaned forward to pick up the new pillow. An idea struck me about halfway there and instead of picking it up directly, I leaned further and dragged the dildo between my massive breasts. Looking into Mistresses eyes again, I pressed my breasts together and used them to "jerk off" the toy.

"Fucking Slut," Mistress gasped as her hand slid into her pants.

My fight with swallowing the massive amounts of saliva my watering mouth was making was lost long ago, so now I let it freely run down my chin and drip all over my tits. Once I was sure I had lubed the toy thoroughly, I sat up and pulled it around behind me. Bunching my skirts in one hand, I used the other to guide the toy to my very eager ass. It was so slippery, and cold, and God... it was big. More moans and whimpers slipped from behind my gag as I worked myself up and down, slowly taking every inch.

I sat all the way back, my knees still on my Coffee Slut pillow, my ass filled by this pink dildo and resting fully on the inflated pillow. Dropping my skirts, I fluffed them out around me on the floor, effectively hiding the new pillow from anyone who entered. My thighs flexed slowly lifting me up slightly, then relaxed to let my own weight drive the toy back into my ass as deeply as it would go. I snaked a hand under my skirt and grabbed my cock.

"NO!" Mistress growled. "Bad Slut! No one told you you could touch that!"

Whimpering, I let it go and put my hands back in my lap.

Mistress leaned back in her chair and faced it in my direction. I could see her hand moving slowly inside her jeans. The smell of her sex filled the air as did my moans as I bounced on the new toy. Her soft moans joined mine and I watched in pleasure as her body shook gently, the first waves of climax washing over her. My own was not far behind, the toy buried deep inside me, my cock fountained cum into the folds of my skirts. Only the gag stifled my cries.

Sitting back up at her desk, Mistress smiled at me and showed me her shining wet fingers before putting them in her mouth and licking them clean. I leaned towards her, letting the toy slip from my ass, and was just starting to pull it out from under my skirts when Pam walked in the door. As I pushed back and fanned out my skits once more, I bit into the ball gag and sat back with the toy slipping right back into my ass.

"Missy, we need to talk," Pam started.

"I know, I know," Mistress said. "It was a bit much sending the Coffee Slut out like that."

"Yes..." Pam said looking at me, lust dancing in her eyes for just a moment. "I don't think that was a problem, but there is not enough coffee to go around."

"Didn't she make two pots?" Mistress asked.

"She did, but almost every person who works here was there and they had to start drawing lots to see who got a cup and who didn't."

"So what do we need to do about it? Get another pot?"

"No," Pam said, shaking her head. "She is the Coffee Slut, or so you have said. Does she work only for you, or the full company?"

"Well, I suppose she works for the company, but mostly me."

"Then she needs to be stationed in the break room making fresh coffee any time the pot runs dry," Pam stated.

"Oh, you think so do you?" Mistress asked with a chuckle. "Do you think she would be safe? No risk of certain Pams trying to take advantage of her and steal her away?"

Pam's face turned bright red. "I mean..."

"You can't hide it Pam," Mistress said. "I know that look. It was the same one I had in my eyes when I first laid my eyes on her."

"I'm..." Pam started.

"Don't worry, Pam. You just need a pet of your own."

"I wouldn't even know where to start," Pam stammered.

"I might be able to help you with that," Mistress said. "But, for now, it seems you have a legitimate request. So, I have thought it over, and yes the Coffee Slut will be stationed in the break room when she is at work. I will need to work on a few things first, but I agree she should be there for everyone's use."

"Well, I mean... Thank you, Missy. I'm sure everyone will enjoy... appreciate her being there," Pam stammered.

"As I said, there will be a few changes that I have been meaning to make, but she is still a delivery driver first and foremost."

"Absolutely! I would never ask you to take her away from delivery just to make coffee, unless there was someone to replace her," Pam answered.

"Seems you have been thinking about this," Mistress said with an intrigued look on her face.

"My son has been looking for work, and I thought since we were doing our own deliveries now..."

"That I would be looking for more drivers?" Mistress asked.

"I didn't really know how to bring it up."

"Well, Andy and Chris do very well on their own, but if I was to limit Andy to long hauls only, that would free up Abby to be the office Coffee Slut more, and I would consider your son to fill the now vacant place of local deliveries."

"Would you really?"

"We are family here, Pam," Mistress said with a smile. "If you think he would be a good fit, I will give him a chance."

"Oh, Missy, you have no idea how much this means to me! He has been looking for over a year now."

"Bring him in for an interview tomorrow, yeah?"

"Of course! I can't wait to tell him," Pam said with a beaming smile.

A soft knock at the door interrupted the discussion.

"Good afternoon, ladies," Jo said as she walked in. "I hope I am not interrupting."

"Jo!" Mistress exclaimed. "What in the world are you doing here?"

Jo, her best Mistress-like expression on her face, looked Pam up and down slowly before answering. "We have business to speak of M. Or did you forget your newest venture?"

"Pam, will you excuse us? And please close the door," Mistress asked.

"Sure," Pam answered, a soft blush across her face.

Jo kept her eyes locked on Pam until the door closed, then turned back to Mistress with a huge smile. "That one is hard to read, but I think I could break her."

Mistress stood and walked around the desk, hugging Jo tightly. "You could break anyone you set your mind to."

As they came apart, Jo's eyes fell on me. "Oh, my," she said with a smile. "When you told me about the Coffee Slut, I had no idea just how much "slut" there was going to be."

"Stand up, Slut. Let Miss Jo see your new uniform."

Normally, I could glide to my feet as if I had springs under my ass. The inflatable pillow with its bright pink dildo made me look like a newborn giraffe. I stumbled, nearly fell over, stepped on my Coffee Slut pillow, and in the end was forced to use my hands to unstick my ass from the PVC of the inflatable pillow, letting it fall to the floor between my feet. I don't know who was fighting harder not to laugh, Mistress or Miss Jo. My face turned ten different shades of red as I lowered my eyes in embarrassment. Then to make things even more humiliating, a huge string of saliva leaked out from behind the ball gag.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers