Becoming Abby Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner is ready, Mistress," Holly called from the door.

"Take that off, Abby, and let's get some food."

I took the skirt off and hung it back on the clothing rack. My fingers ran over the material as tears filled my eyes again. Why was I crying so much? I was happy! I shouldn't cry when I'm happy. Thinking about the look on Mistresses face when she saw me tomorrow brought an even bigger smile to my face and I just let the tears flow freely. I really hoped she would like it.

Holly had made a quick pasta dish that smelled wonderful. Having done nothing more than to pull my thin t-shirt back on, I sat at the table and waited to be served. It was harder than I expected, but I knew Holly would have insisted because I was the guest. She set a steaming plate of pasta in front of Jo, then filled her wine glass with a nice red. She moved back into the kitchen, and it seemed she was going to stay there. I tapped my fingers on the table waiting. I could see the coy smile on Jo's face.

Having waited and starved long enough, I excused myself from the table and barged into the kitchen. Holly stood at the counter munching on a bowl of salad. She put her fork down and stood up properly when she saw me.

"Good evening, Miss Abby. How may I be of service."

"I'm hungry, Holly. And I would very much like a plate of the wonderful smelling pasta."

She was shaking her head before I ever finished talking.

"You have a big day tomorrow and you must look your best. No pasta for you."

"Well I need something! I'm starving!"

"Starving is good! Maybe your belly will be thinner in the morning."

"BITCH!" I cried.

"SLUT!" She cried back.

"AND?" I yelled back.

We both stood there glaring at each other for a good two minutes before we cracked and started laughing. Holly told me to "Take my perfectly formed slut ass back to the table" and she would bring me a plate. I made sure to give my panty-clad ass a good shake as I walked back to the door.

Jo was grinning when I sat down at the table again. "She always likes to tease you."

"I love her, Jo."

"I know you do, and she loves you back."

"Have you thought about what the two of you will be wearing?" I asked.

"The two of us?"

"Well, I asked Holly to be my "Slutsmaid". I just thought, seeing as how she is a good friend and won't know to ask someone else, you would be Mistress's "Mistress in waiting".

"I... I hadn't thought of that... HOLLY! Get in here! We have planning to do!"

Holly placed a plate of pasta in front of me, then knelt at Jo's side. I didn't really listen to the details of their conversation. My mind went back to the skirt hanging in Jo's room, and how happy it was going to make Mistress. I picked at my pasta and let my mind flow over all the little details of what I wanted to say to her.

"Abby?"

"Abby!"

Jo's call pulled me back from my musings.

"Forgive me, Miss Jo," I said, quickly sliding to the floor and my knees.

"Get up gurl! You are not in service to me right now. This is about you and M, remember?"

I blinked, my eyes and mind coming back into focus, then got back up to sit at the table.

"I have no idea what you were just thinking about, but I have to commend you on your reflexes. As I said, you are not in service to me, and your supplications, while appreciated, will not be required."

"I was thinking about tomorrow," I said softly.

Jo smiled. "Holly and I will be taking a trip to the shop. I want you to finish eating for one, then you will shower, and after the shower you will relax."

I was nodding slowly.

"I mean it, Abby! You need to relax. I know you are excited and nervous, and tomorrow is a big day, but if you don't relax, you will never sleep."

"Yes, Miss Jo, I promise to relax."

"You may use my shower and any of the toys you find in the bathroom to help in your relaxation."

My face must have turned beet-red as I felt the heat rush to it.

"What? Don't you use toys in the shower every morning and evening? How do you think Holly keeps herself so ready to serve all the time?"

"I... that is... we..." I couldn't get words out.

"You do what you need to do to relax. We will see you when we get back."

"Yes, Miss Jo."

The two of them left, and I finished my dinner. I took my plate to the kitchen and took the time to wash and dry all of the dishes before heading to Jo's room again. My fingers were tracing over the material of the skirt when my phone beeped.

"Abby?"

"Yes, Mistress?" I type back.

"Call me."

My finger hesitated over the send button, but I had to do it. "No."

"WTF do you mean no? Call me!"

"I can't."

"Why?"

I could almost hear the sigh that came with that one.

"You would break me, and I would tell you everything."

"I already got a message from Jo instructing me to come to the club tomorrow evening dressed in my most elegant Mistress attire."

"I know."

"She also said that several of the Valkyrie would be over to "aid" me in my preparation."

"She is very good at this." I answered.

"Good at what!? Damn it, Abby, I want answers!"

I was having a very hard time not spilling the secret then and there. She wasn't even here and I had to fight to not obey and tell her everything.

"Abby?" my phone beeped.

Biting my lip, I flipped my phone on its side and opened the camera app. I angled it just so that you got a full view of my tits and nipples pressing through the thin material of my t-shirt. But, just over my shoulder there was a little bit of the skirt I was going to be wearing. I snapped the picture, added it to the chat and hit send.

"A small clue," I added as a caption.

"I have seen your tits."

"Look harder."

"They look very hard. I wish they were here so I could play with them."

I didn't know what to answer. I could see her hands running over my tits. Hefting them, slapping them, pulling at my nipples.

"Abby?"

"Slave!"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"What is going on?"

I thought about it for just a moment. Part of my mind screamed to tell her everything. But that little part of Andy that went everywhere I did spoke comforting words to me. Telling me I was going to be OK.

"No."

"What?"

"No, Mistress. Please stop. I love you. My life is for you. Everything I'm doing is for you to prove my love, my loyalty to you. Please, Mistress, let me have this."

"Abby... I love you too, but you know how much I hate being in the dark about something. And you don't have to prove anything to me."

"You will love this. Just please stop asking or you will break me."

"Are you crying?"

I touched my cheeks and felt the wetness there. I didn't even realize the tears were flowing.

"No." I sent back.

"You are a bad liar. Even in text. OK. You really want to do this. I will see you tomorrow, my love."

"I love you, Mistress."

"I love you too, my pet."

I laid the phone on the bed, traced my fingers over the soft material of the skirt again, then stripped off my t-shirt and panties before getting in the shower. Jo wasn't kidding, there were several toys ranging from "giggle" to "how the fuck does that fit" in a large plastic box beside the shower door. I quickly decided against the use of a toy, and just took a nice hot shower.

The hot water was very relaxing. I just stood there and let it run over me, washing away worries and stress. I dried off, then headed to Holly's room to get my nightie out of my overnight bag. It was one of my favorites. I pulled it over my head, letting the silky material glide over my skin. I moaned softly as I pulled it down over my hips and adjusted it to hold my breasts.

Turning to the mirror, I frowned at what I saw. These new breasts were so large that the nightie didn't hang as low as it was supposed to. Normally it covered everything, just covered, but covered all the same. Now everything was just hanging out on display. I was going to have to wear panties to bed. I was never comfortable with panties in bed. I dug around in the bag again and pulled out the silky dressing robe that matched the nightie. I wrapped it around me, tied it closed, and smiled when I saw that it was just that little bit longer to cover what I didn't want on display.

Jo and Holly came back about an hour later. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard the door open. I pulled my robe closed and made my way to the front room where I saw both of them piled high with boxes and bags.

"There you are!" Jo said. "Close the door for me, Abby."

I closed the door while they set down their loads.

"Slut," Holly whispered at me while looking me up and down.

"We know, Holly. There is no reason to remind her every second," Jo scolded. "You love to serve, she loves to slut, we all have our kinks."

We spent the next hour going through all the boxes and bags. Jo had brought the white latex corset in two sizes, I told her the larger would be fine, she just smiled and answered with a "we will see". She showed me the matching latex panties that felt like water flowing through my fingers. Then there were the boots...

Not made of latex, but in a matching bright-white-shiny-fake-leather. I was at a loss for words just looking at them. The heels were little spikes at least seven inches tall and they had a platform sole two inches thick. I was going to tower over everyone wearing these. I didn't even know if I was going to be able to walk in them. I held one up to my leg, and the fake leather upper with its straps and buckles every six inches reached all the way to my upper thigh, almost to my pelvis.

"No need for stockings with these boots," Jo joked. "And then there is this."

She held out a small box that rattled slightly. I took off the lid, and inside there were several small padlocks. About the size you would use for luggage, but much better made. Not understanding, Jo pointed out that each and every strap on these boots had a hasp and ring so they could be locked on with these padlocks.

It was all just so much.

Holly had picked up a purple latex dress that was somehow form fitting, but flowing at the same time. The perfect "slutsmaid" attire. It came with a matching collar, and ball gag, but the funniest part about it was the inflatable breasts. She described how once it was on, she could use a small pump and inflate the breasts of the dress to be even bigger than mine. We all got a really good laugh about that.

Jo had picked out a deep-red catsuit in leather that was going to fit her like a second skin, and a pair of knee high black boots with six-inch heels. She also showed me the "rings". Why was I so emotional?

We had a nightcap, then Jo directed us all to bed.

"You and Holly have a busy morning. Nails, hair, makeup."

"Yes, Miss Jo," I said before walking over and throwing my arms around her. "Thank you so much."

Jo patted me on the back and hugged me back just as tight. "You are welcome, Abby. Now, bed! The both of you."

I smiled as Holly grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall. Holly had never been very shy when it was just the two of us. She asked for my help getting out of her uniform, then took the time to fold her apron, and hang the dress in the closet before turning back to me.

"Well?" she asked.

I smiled and pulled loose the bow that held my robe closed. Holly grinned and rolled her hand in the air, telling me to get on with it. I let the robe fall from my shoulders and pool around my feet.

Holly whistled softly and followed it with a shake of her head and the word "slut" once again.

"Shut it you!" I said as I started pulling the covers back.

We both crawled into the bed and just lay there for the longest time.

"Still awake?" Holly asked.

"Yes. It's only been two minutes since we got in bed."

"Did she break you?"

"No," I answered, a small choke in my voice.

I felt Holly move closer. She wrapped half her body over mine and snuggled her head against my shoulder.

"Was it hard?" she asked.

I nodded, then explained it all to Holly. Not just the text conversation from today, but everything that brought tomorrow about. She was the best gurlfriend I could have ever asked for. She didn't just offer me comforting words, she listened to what I said, then told me she agreed with all of my decisions.

"Whatever you decide. You. Not Mistress, not Andy, not anyone else. Abby only. Whatever you decide, I will support you as will everyone else."

I held her close and kissed the top of her head. "Thank you, Holly."

"Do you know why I asked for you to sleep in my bed tonight?" Holly asked.

I could feel her hand rubbing my belly and slowly working higher to finally cup my breast.

"Holly..."

"Shut up, Slut. I knew that you didn't sleep alone... And I didn't want you to be lonely."

She kept her hand on my breast, but didn't try anything else. I took comfort in her then. Just her being there. Holding me as I held her. My best gurlfriend supporting me in my most desperate time of need.

My eyes slowly closed.

Tomorrow was the big day.

I was getting married.