Becoming Abby Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As graceful as ever," Jo chuckled.

My face burned brighter.

"So," Mistress started between laughs. "As you can see, I decided to outfit my Slut in the company colors. And, after a discussion with Pam, I have decided that she should be stationed in the break room during work hours to serve the whole company."

"M, is it just me, or did her tits get... huge?"

"Oh yes, there is that as well. Doesn't she look way better?"

"I have to admit, that size suits her form quite nicely. Holly will be extra jealous."

How could Jo keep making my face burn more? Holly would never be jealous of my big fake tits. She had the real deal, even if they were not as large as this.

"So, what brings you Jo?" Mistress asked, sitting back down and offering a chair to Jo. "Everything OK at the club?"

"Everything at the club is almost perfect," Jo answered, taking a seat. "Membership is up fifteen percent, and they are asking for extended hours. Meaning they want us to be open more than just once a month."

"I see, so what are we looking at? Bi-monthly?"

"Every weekend," Jo answered.

"You think there is that much demand?" Mistress asked.

"M, once everyone found out who the new owner was, they demanded the club be open every night. Ninety percent of our members are asking for this, M."

"They realize the increase in cost right?"

"Of course they do! M, when we first opened Valhalla, it was open almost twenty-four hours a day. We had to make people leave!"

"I remember those stories," Mistress said. "The club was making money hand over fist."

"But the staff was exhausted. We couldn't keep up. Coming up with some new event every night of the week was draining on everyone. And the members were not willing to give over their subs to put on a show because of who was in charge."

"Johnathan."

"Johnathan," Jo agreed. "As the new owner, I need your permission to open the club for more hours. We can afford it, and the members are willing to pay the extra costs to their memberships for access."

"Jo, I made you the manager of the club because I knew you could handle it. If you think this is the right play, then by all means you run with it. I will support you in every way."

If one could ever say that a smile was "evil", the one that spread across Jo's face fell squarely in that category. "I'm so glad you feel that way because I need your help for Saturday's entertainment."

"What do you need from me, Jo?"

That evil grin turned in my direction.

"What?" Mistress demanded. "You know my rules about Abby, Jo."

"Come on, M. Do you think I would ever do anything that would break your rules without your expressed permission? Even that night at my house I felt... wrong in what I was doing."

Mistress visibly relaxed back in her chair. "No, no, you're right. I trust you, and I trust Abby. How can she help?"

"She leaves with me, and you get her back Saturday night."

"What EXACTLY will she be doing for the next day and a half, Jo?"

"Oh, this and that," Jo said with a chuckle. "Not drooling all over my floors that's for sure."

"Jo?"

"M, it's a surprise for you as the new owner and for all of the hard work you do. Please, trust me, trust Abby, and let me have this. You are one of my closest, my dearest friends."

I kept my eyes down looking at the floor, but I could feel Mistress looking back and forth between us. The silence stretched on for at least five minutes while she thought things over.

"Fine. But the rules stand!"

The ball gag in my mouth helped me to hold back the squeal of joy that rose up my throat. I knew exactly what Jo was up to, and it was working perfectly.

"Well, then, if you would be so kind as to release your Coffee Slut into my service, M."

Mistress frowned at that statement, but crooked a finger at me anyway. I stepped closer, and she leaned over like she was trying to see what she was doing to unhook the buckle of the ball gag.

"I don't know what she is planning," Mistress whispered in my ear. "But, I trust her, and I trust you. I love you Abby."

The gag came loose, and as expected the saliva flowed down my chin to my chest.

"Such a mess," Mistress chided. "I suppose you will need to go home and get a change of clothing or two," she added looking at Jo.

"Well, she can't wear that much longer."

Mistress's fist in my hair caused me to gasp, but the tenderness of her kiss showed me her love.

"Text me later," she whispered in my ear before letting me go. "She is all yours, Jo."

"I am sure she will make your house proud, Mistress M," Jo said formally, but with a large smile. "Please make yourself a little more... presentable, Coffee Slut."

It took a moment of adjustment, but I was able to pull the thin fabric from under my tits and stretch it out to cover them once more. Not that it mattered... The material was soak though and basically transparent as my hard nipples pressed into it.

"Wonderful," Jo said with a grin. "M, I will text you details about your part this evening. Until then, we will see you on Saturday."

Mistress gave me a meaningful look. "I will see you Saturday."

I gave a small wave to Pam on my past her desk, but followed the brisk pace that Jo was setting. She didn't say a word to me until we made it to the parking lot, and her waiting car.

"Oh, my God..." she said as we closed the doors. "I thought for sure I was going to crack and spill everything in there."

I looked at her with tears already starting to fill my eyes.

"Oh, Abby."

Jo wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight as she could. "Let's go get you some comfortable clothes."

The drive home was done mostly in silence. My mind raced as I thought of what lay ahead for the next two days. Jo followed me to Abby's room and fell into fits of laughter the moment she saw it.

"Damn, Abby! How do you find anything here?"

Spinning a slow circle, I looked around at the girly overload that was my room. Pinks and purples everywhere. It looked as if a unicorn had exploded in here for decoration.

"I know where everything is, Miss Jo."

"Right, let's put a stop to that right now. I don't need submissive, demure Abby right now. I need the big gurl Abby who can help me with this plan of hers."

Smiling, I asked the one question that had been burning in my mind. "Dresses?"

"I had a selection of six," Jo said before quickly reaching out and slapping the top of my tit. "This brings it down to two. I had no clue they were going to be this big!"

"I didn't know either... Mistress surprised me with them."

"They look good. I mean, damn good. I almost thought you had surgery."

"We have talked about it."

"And?" Jo asked.

"I am not ready to take that step."

"A perfectly acceptable answer."

The first thing I did was to peel off my spit covered uniform. We had not had a chance to shop for new bras yet, so I found the balcony bra that came with the form and slipped it on. The cups were still just a little too small, but I would have to make due. A thin pair of pink lace panties was next, followed by yoga pants, socks, and pink tennis shoes. For a top, I pulled out a t-shirt and stretched it over my massive chest. I liked a tight top to show off my breasts, but this was getting out of hand.

It took three tries before I found a t-shirt that would cover my breasts without being too form fitting. They were still going to be hard to miss. I started rummaging through my drawers looking for t-shirts, fresh panties, night clothes, and everything else that I could possibly need for the next two days. Jo told me I didn't need to worry about makeup or hair products. I would be going to a makeup artist and a hair salon to get ready Saturday morning. Bags packed, we went back out to her car.

"Can I ask you a question, Abby?"

"Always," I answered.

"Why the hesitation?"

The confused look on my face was all she needed to go on.

"The implants. I have never seen you look better or happier than you did today. Why the hesitation about getting implants."

"Because it is forever," I answered softly. "It would mean that Andy goes away forever."

"Does being Andy mean that much? I mean, how often are you Andy?"

I really had to think back on it. In the last several weeks I had only been out as Andy for... two, maybe three days? It was getting hard to remember...

"Who does Andy benefit? I mean, sure you want to keep your dick, I get that, but having tits doesn't mean you have to give your dick up."

My face was wet with tears as I thought about it. Why was this so emotional?

"Not... not everyone in Andy's life knows about Abby," I said. "His brother, his mother... she would be accepting, but..."

"You know, it wouldn't change who you are. All of this, everything you do now, why do you do it? An honest answer."

"For Missy," I said quickly.

"None of it is for yourself? You just do it to keep your wife happy? Did you cry when you saw yourself with those massive tits?"

I nodded.

"Why?" Jo asked.

"I... I honestly don't know."

"I do. You cried for the same reason Holly cried when I told her she had the choice. She could be Holly or she could be Eric. I would accept her either way. And the first time she saw that the HRT was working, that her little breasts were growing and turning her into a woman, she cried like a baby for hours. Tears of the purest joy and happiness I have ever seen."

I just sat there.

"Look. M will support any choice you make. But I think you really need to talk it over with her. Really talk about it. Weigh the options pro and con."

My head nodded as I listened to her.

"My opinion, as a guy you are a solid five. As a woman, and you know I'm not biased at all, you are a smoking hot ten. Look at you now! Casual dress, and yet, if you didn't belong to M, the moment we arrived at my house, you wouldn't leave my bed the rest of the day."

"You think so?" I asked, trying to hide my reddening face.

"Abby, when you are dressed to the nines, I can hardly stand to be in the same room with you. You turn me into a wallflower! All eyes are on Abby in the club. Have you never wondered why Johnathan wanted you so badly?"

"Because Mistress told him no and he was being stubborn."

"Seriously? Get a fucking clue, Abby! Did you not hear what I just told M? She is the new owner, you are her pet, and the members suddenly are demanding the club be open more."

I frowned. "Are... Are you trying to say it's all because of me?"

"You can be so thick sometimes. Of course it's all because of you! Do you have ANY idea the stories that circulated around the club after you basically fucked Mary on the dance floor? Not to mention the screams of pleasure coming from your private booth."

I blushed at the thoughts, no hiding it this time.

"See! You're blushing! Only women blush Abby. You are a woman just waiting to accept yourself."

"Thank you, Jo, but I think it is a little more complicated than that."

"Only because you are making it so," she said as we pulled into her driveway. "Get your bags. Holly will be overjoyed to see you, and it will likely take me an hour to get her to stop feeling up your tits."

Jo wasn't wrong. The moment I walked through the door Holly's eyes were as big as... well, as big as my breasts. A sigh and a nod from Jo and Holly buried her face between them as she wrapped me in a hug.

"Did you finally get them done?" she asked excitedly.

"No, beautiful gurl. They are just as fake as always."

Her hands cupped my breasts and squeezed gently. "You look different."

I laughed. "It's just the huge tits, Holly."

"No," she said, shaking her head. "It is something more. You are stressed. I guess that happens when you are planning something like this."

"How can I be stressed? I have you here to help me, so everything will be perfect."

"That's still not it... I will figure it out."

"I'm sure you will," I said, letting her take my bag.

"I will show you to the guest room where you can put on something comfortable."

"This is comfortable, Holly," I said, holding out my arms.

"If you say so... slut," she said with a grin.

Holly led me through the massive house. I had been here a few times, but never really explored the place. I could feel myself blushing as we walked through the massive living room. Thoughts of my first night here would be burned into my memory forever. We passed the ornate French-style doors that lead to Jo's bedroom where my red face got even warmer. Just down the hallway, Holly opened a door that led into a very small bedroom. There was no bed, no dresser, no chairs, just a large cage with a small pillow and what looked like a water dish.

"This will be your room, Slut."

"Thank you, Holly, it's perfect," I said with a smile.

"No, it is not perfect, it is a pet's room. No bathroom, no vanity, no comforts at all."

"Why would I need anything more?" I asked.

Holly smiled and closed the door. "You are no fun anymore."

"I don't get to sleep in the cage?" I pouted.

I laughed as Holly spun away from me and flounced down the hall, the skirts of her plain maid's outfit swaying back and forth. She led me to another door, looked over her shoulder, then opened it and pushed her way inside. The room was perfectly in place. Not a speck of dust to be seen. The books on the shelves were well ordered and dust free. The large queen-sized bed was perfectly made. There was a large vanity with each of the items of makeup and perfume perfectly organized and ordered, ready for use. The room spoke of order and perfection. It spoke of Holly.

"I hope you don't mind sharing my room..." Holly said quietly.

"Why would I ever mind that, Beautiful Gurl?"

Holly moved over to her dresser and laid my bag on top of it.

"If you need anything at all, just ask. I will make you a place to keep all your clothes."

"Holly, I'm only here for tonight. I have to go home tomorrow."

She almost seemed to wilt at that.

"Do you miss me that much?" I asked.

She didn't speak, just nodded.

"Well, then it is a good thing you are going to be standing beside me tomorrow."

Her eyes wide, Holly looked up at me. "Do you... Do you mean that?"

"Of course I mean it. I had not had a chance to ask you before, but you are my sister, so I really hoped..."

I didn't even get a chance to finish before Holly was in my arms again.

"Thank you! I will be the best "Slutsmaid" you could ask for!"

I held her close and grinned when I felt her feeling up my tits again.

"Do you like them?"

Holly nodded between my boobs.

"There you are!" Jo's voice called from the hall. "Holly! Stop feeling up Abby's tits and make yourself useful!"

Holly stepped back, blushing brightly. "Yes, Mistress. How may I serve, Mistress?"

"Dinner, you silly thing. Abby and I have a great many things to do and talk about and decisions to make. Master Yang just called and is sorry to say he can't make it. The pandemic is becoming a traveler's nightmare."

"Aww... Well, the show must go on," I said. "I was really hoping he could make me beautiful again."

"He thought you might say that," Jo answered. "So he sends you this message. Close your eyes and breathe. You are already a beautiful flower, you just need to believe in yourself and look to the sun that offers light to your world."

The tears that filled my eyes matched the smile on Holly's face.

"He... he is a very good man."

"He is, indeed," Jo answered. "Holly! Are you still here?"

Holly yelped, and you could hear her heels clicking against the tiles as she ran down the hall.

"I swear, you are nothing but a distraction to that gurl."

"I'm sorry, Jo."

"Oh don't be sorry, Abby. I am glad that she cares for you as much as she does. Besides, you should hear the list of payments she offered when she begged for you to sleep in her room."

My face turned red as I glanced at the bed. "I..."

"Nothing like that, you slut! It's a sleepover, but one where you had better get a good night's rest because tomorrow is going to be a long day."

Jo kept talking as we walked back down the hall to her room. She told me about the different ideas she had to replace the parts of my outfit Master Yang was going to provide. She opened her door and showed me the portable clothes rack holding the dresses she had picked out.

"This one, this one, this one, and... this one! These are out. No way your massive tits are going to fit into these."

Jo tossed the four bridal gowns onto her bed, leaving only two to pick from.

"I'm going to be honest here, Abby, I didn't know exactly the look you were going for, but from the mail you sent this was the best I could come up with on short notice."

"They... are so beautiful!"

"Yes, they are. And you will be beautiful wearing them. Now let's try them on. Strip."

The first dress was strapless, with two little cups to hold my breasts and a thin waist that flared out into a cascade of lace and tulle that made up the skirt. Jo fought with it for a few minutes, getting it to fall just right, and the cups to just cover my nipples. The skirt only hung to about mid thigh.

"Well, if that is not the definition of a "Slut Bride" I don't know what is. There is nothing left to the imagination."

I turned to look at it in her large mirror, turning side to side. The dress was beautiful, but nothing like what I had in mind.

"Master Yang would have added a rope corset that would have made this dress perfect," Jo said from behind me.

Corset... the word echoed in my mind. I turned sideways and ran my hands over my flat belly. I prided myself on staying fit and focused a lot of my morning exercises on shaping my hips and waist into a more girl-like shape. I loved wearing a corset, but I didn't really need one.

"Right, let's try on the other one," Jo said.

The next dress was a two-parter. Basically, a top and a skirt. We slipped the top on first. It had mid-length sleeves and stopped just under my breasts leaving most of my belly exposed. It was made of some very light and airy gossamer material that was completely see-through. A delicate floral pattern was embroidered in all the right places to hide the important bits. I was on the fence about it.

The skirt however, that was a different matter. It was long and flowing, but more than that, it oozed that feeling I get every time I pick out a new piece of clothing that is just right. It had a thick elastic waist that clung snuggly to my belly and waist. The front of the skirt stopped just above my pantie line and flowed out and back from there in a widening v-shape. By the time it reached my ankles it was three times as wide, giving it that full dress look while still showing off to the world everything it was hiding.

"Oh, Jo!" I exclaimed.

"I don't like the top," Jo said with a frown. "It looks... frumpy."

She wasn't wrong, the top was a billowy cloud of see-through material that just... sat there. I stood staring at myself in the mirror for a long time before the word "corset" ran through my head once more. With a smile I grabbed my phone off the bed and pulled up the website for Jo's shop, Leather n Lace. I found exactly what I was looking for and showed the picture to Jo.

"Perfect!" she cried, grabbing her own phone and making a quick call.

I turned back to the mirror, quickly stripped off the top, and then ran my hands over my belly, already reveling in the feel of the corset that was coming.

"Tonight, I said."

"I know there is only one other person in the shop, but I need this ready tonight!"

"I will come and get it personally in a couple of hours."

"And don't forget the panties with the corset, and a bottle of shiner for the boots."

"Right, I will see you in a couple of hours."

"Boots?" I asked when Jo hung up the phone.

"You inspired me, Abby. I had completely forgotten about that particular corset, but the moment I saw it, I knew how to finish your gown."