Becoming Abby Ch. 17

Story Info
The wedding.
9k words
4.81
5.9k
4

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

Authors Note :

Thank you all for the comments and messages that you have sent while reading along. They all mean much more to me than you could ever understand.

I want to wish a very special Happy New Year to you all, and especially my newest editor, Cari.

You will be the most beautiful gurl of us all. May the new year bring you all the happiness and love that you so deserve.

Abby

***************************************************

It was hard to tell how long I had actually been asleep, but when the alarm on my phone went off it felt like it wasn't near long enough. I was groggy and still half asleep, but the warm body snuggled up to my back holding me tight was enticing me to not move. My eyes closed again as I felt the hand cupping my breast squeezed softly. Arching my back slightly, I felt them arch back into me. My mind reveled in the moment of being here, snuggling with someone I love.

The body behind me moved very slowly, rocking their hips back and forth in a sawing motion. I chuckled, bit my lip, and arched my back just a little more. Something hard, but soft slipped between my butt cheeks. The hand on my breast became more insistent as did the poking at my rear.

They were not trying to force entry, just rubbing themselves between my cheeks. There was a whimper, then a moan, then a soft kiss on my neck as they pulled themselves closer. The speed of the sawing increased, as did the gasping breaths whispering across my neck. Another moan followed by the words "I love you, Slut," and Holly was painting the crack of my ass with her cum. It was warm, and running across my ass to drip on the bed, but I didn't want to move to clean it up.

Holly kissed along my neck and shoulder again. "Are you ready for your big day, Abby?"

Big day, I mused, closing my eyes, and snuggling further into her arms. My eyes popped open.

"Shit!" I cried, throwing back the covers. "Up! Up! We are going to be late!"

It took a moment to untangle myself from the octopus that was Holly. How did she have so many arms and legs? I would get one hand out of my nightie and the other would dart under. One leg from between mine and another would slip over top. Holly did her best to drag me back, but I did a quick roll so that I was facing her, grabbing both her tits, squeezing hard.

Gasping, Holly put both her hands over mine. I winked and used her distraction to slip away.

"You slut! How dare you grab my breasts and run! You better get back here and suck on them!"

"Up, Holly," I said. "We have an appointment for hair and nails in two hours."

"Ugh," she sighed. "I just wanted you to myself one last time before you are married."

"Holly, I am already married. It's a renewal, remember?"

She was shaking her head as she looked at the wet spot her dripping cum had made. "It's not the same. This time it will be official. You will belong to someone else, and that little piece of you that I always said was mine will be gone."

"Holly," I called as she turned away from me.

I moved around to her side of the bed and knelt in front of her. I could see the tears running down her face.

"Holly, my beautiful gurl. How could you ever think that? There will always, ALWAYS, be a part of me that belongs only to you."

"Do... Do you mean that?" she asked.

"Of course I do! You helped make me remember? You're like... my mom," I said with a giggle.

It got the desired effect. She swatted me on my arm, but she smiled all the same.

"So, you just made out with your mom, huh? I didn't know you were into incest."

"I am a slut," I giggled back.

"Yes. Yes, you are," she said softly, reaching her hand out to stroke my face. "Let's go shower, so we can make you the most beautiful slut you can be."

Jo was still sleeping as we made our way through her room and into the bathroom. Holly took a moment, selecting three toys from the box I had seen yesterday. She used the suction cups to stick them, evenly spaced, to the wall of the shower, then turned on the water.

"Smallest to largest," she said with a grin.

"Holly..." I hesitated.

"It's not cheating, nor against your Mistress's rules," she said. "Think of it as your own personal bachelorette party. All the studs are ready for you! I will even go first."

My nightie dropped to the floor and I stepped into the shower. The water was a lot hotter than I would normally have it for me, but I had to admit, after a moment of adjustment, it felt really good. Holly was right behind me, pushing me towards the back of the cubical. God, how I loved a big shower. Holly passed me a bottle of body wash, then held out her cupped hand. I squeezed a little of the caramel-scented liquid into her palm, and she quickly used it to lube up the smallest of the toys.

The small one was only about six inches in length, and not any bigger in girth than the toy I had used yesterday. Holly turned, grinned at me, and sank on it to the hilt with a soft moan of pleasure.

"Well?" she asked. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to wash me?"

Laughing softly, I squeezed some of the body wash into my hands, and started washing my friend. I knew exactly what she wanted, so I did my very best to ignore that area. I started on her neck and shoulders. As I moved lower I could feel her anticipation. My hands just brushed the tops of her breasts. Holly pushed her chest out at me more, so I took her left arm in my hands and started scrubbing.

"Tease," she whispered.

After about five minutes, Holly pulled off the six-inch dildo and moved to the next larger one. This one looked to be at least nine inches and twice the girth of the six-inch. She didn't sink onto this one as quickly, and while she was distracted, I placed both my hands on her little tits, rubbing the body wash into them. Holly moaned loudly, thrusting her chest out and her ass back. I heard her ass slap against the wall just as I knelt to wash her belly. My hand moved up and down slowly, scrubbing her belly and then higher to wash her breasts some more.

Holly moved her hips back and forth slowly, biting back the loud moans I knew she was capable of. I was just moving to her legs when she pulled off the second dildo and moved to the third. This was a beast of a cock. Twelve inches long, and at least three inches thick. Holly lubed it up with body wash, then used her hands to hold her ass cheeks apart as she drove herself onto it.

On my knees at her feet, I watched as each inch slowly disappeared. Holly's nipples stood proudly erect, as did her cock. With a last, gasping moan, she finally took the whole length. She couldn't stand up straight with that monster deep in her bowels. Her hands moved to her breasts as her eyes found mine. With a smile, I started washing her legs. Her movement was slow and methodical, but Holly was gradually rocking her hips back and forth on the dildo. Her little cock bounced in front of my face, so close, so inciting.

"I won't tell," she whispered.

I sank further, my hands running up her legs to her hips. My fingers traced across her pelvis, just starting to reach her heavy balls when the first spurt of cum hit me in the face. I opened my mouth giving her a target, but Holly thrashed against the dildo in her ass and just let her cum fly where it would. A little did land near my lips. I licked it clean. It was warm, sticky, and tasted of salt.

Holly finished and pulled herself free of the impaling dildo with a soft pop that made me giggle. She stood under the water and let it rinse her clean. I looked at that monster she had just vacated and felt excitement wash over me as I knew she was going to try and get me to ride it.

"Small to large," Holly reminded me.

She helped me to my feet, then turned me around so that the smallest six-inch dildo was right in line with my ass. A little body wash for lube, and a wink at Holly, I sank it to the hilt in one thrust.

"Oh! Good Gurl!" Holly praised.

Why did her praise make me feel so good?

I wiggled my hips slightly, bouncing on the little dildo for a few minutes while Holly washed my shoulders and arms. But my eye kept being drawn back to the larger one. Holly grabbed my hips and pulled me off the toy, before moving me over to the nine-inch. Her hand ran between my legs and I could feel her stroking the toy, covering it in body wash. Her hand slid over my ass, soap-slicked fingers teasing my entrance as she pushed me backward.

The stretch was nice, the fill was so much better. This was my normal size. What Mistress and I like to use the majority of the time. Not too big to hurt or stretch me too much, but not too small to get no pleasure from it. Looking down at Holly, I could see the grin on her face as I took the toy so easily.

"Such a good slut," she cooed.

Her hands moved up my belly to wash my breasts. I paid very close attention. My time with the glue was getting very close to being out, and with the bigger forms, I expected it to give out at any time. There was no cracking or peeling. The edges were still nearly impossible to see. Maybe I will make it through the day.

If it was not obvious before, Holly loves tits. Especially if she can get someone to play with her own. But my tits were something else. Even though they are fake, and Holly knows it, she lavished her attention on them. Gently washing them, teasing the nipples with her thumbs, even leaning down to lick and suck a nipple when she thought I wasn't watching. I knew if I wanted to get her off, all I needed to do was let her play with my tits. She would be spraying cum all over them in moments.

She let me ride the nine-inch dildo for about five minutes, then decided I was ready for the larger twelve-inch. I was not as convinced. I have done large dildos, even larger than twelve inches, but Mistress was always there watching, making sure I wasn't hurt. Holly saw my hesitation.

"Bend slightly," she said. "Give it less of a curve to navigate."

"It's so big," I said.

"You don't have to."

"I really want it," I whispered.

Holly smiled and nodded.

Bending at the waist, putting my hands on the glass in front of me, I let Holly guide me back until the tip of the dildo touched my opening. I was already gaping slightly from the last toy, so the tip sank in a bit. I felt the cold as Holly squeezed body wash across the union of my ass and the dildo. Her hand ran up and down the toy's shaft lubing it for me. I bit my lip and pushed back. The first three or four inches slipped in easily. I gasped in pleasure as it rubbed over that special little spot, but I needed more.

Holly spread my ass wide with her hands. "Slowly, slowly," she chanted.

I didn't want to go slowly. I wanted it. All of it.

Pushing off the glass I shoved another three or four inches of that ass-stretching beast into myself. I had no more leverage. I couldn't push anymore. I tried to stand up straighter, change my center of balance. The toy wouldn't let me. It was so big and filled me so well, but I knew it would give me more.

"Beg," I heard.

"Please," I gasped immediately.

"Beg," I heard again.

"Please, I need it."'

"I said, BEG, Slut."

"Please, Holly. Please help me. I need it all. I want it all, please!" I begged.

I felt her hands in the bend of my hips, and then she was pushing. My only focus was staying standing upright. Holly pushed harder, I put a hand on her shoulder to hold myself. She pushed again and something gave. I felt the cold wall against my warm flesh. I wailed in pleasure as the toy filled my hole.

Holly moved so that she was kneeling in front of me again. Her hands still on my hips she pulled slightly, then shoved me back again, driving the toy so deep. I was holding both her shoulders now. She did it again, and again, and again... My mind was a blur of pleasure and pain. I don't remember taking over, but I remember Holly kneeling in front of me, holding her breasts together, teasing her own nipples, and begging for me to shower her.

My hips moved of their own accord now. I had found my balance, the huge dildo violating my ass over and over, likely the only thing that was actually holding me up. My hand found my cock. It was hard, raging, begging for release. Holly inched closer, a look of wanton need glowing in her eyes.

"Beg," I moaned.

She smiled slightly. "Please."

"Beg me," I gasped out with a ragged breath.

"Please, Abby," she said.

"BEG!" I growled.

"Cum on my tits! Please, Abby! Cum on me!"

I could not have denied her, even if I wanted to. My cum exploded forth, the first line landing on her neck to slowly run down to her tits. The second was better aimed, though not through my doing, and landed right across her cupped tits. Holly wrapped her hand around mine and helped milk every drop she could onto her breasts. When I had nothing left to give, she pushed away and stood on shaky legs.

Both her hands ran over her breasts, working the cum around like a lotion. She rubbed it into her skin, moaning softly the whole time. Her nipples became even harder as she rubbed my cum all across them and tried to work it in deeper. I was mesmerized by the sight, but I was still impaled by this huge cock. Slowly I pushed myself away from it and tried not to giggle too much at the popping noise it made when it slipped free.

My breathing finally slowed down, I watched Holly still rubbing my cum across her chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Cum is good for breast development," she answered.

"Why do I find that hard to believe?"

"Believe what you want, but I believe it helps, and it makes my nipples bigger."

She looked at me as she finally stopped rubbing her tits. "Feel better?

I nodded.

"Turn around. I want to see if you ripped anything."

I turned around and leaned against the wall. I moaned softly as Holly ran her fingers over my sore ass.

"Very good, Slut. It looks like you have been practicing."

The praise put a smile on my face. I turned to face her, and my eyes locked on something else. Holly noticed, and looked over her shoulder.

"Good morning, Mistress," she said, in a cheery sing-song voice.

"Are you two about finished?" Jo demanded. "I need to shower as well, and have breakfast before I leave."

"You could have joined us, Mistress," Holly said, stepping out of the shower.

Jo pulled her close and clamped her lips around Holly's left nipple. I knew this trick. Holly melted. Jo was the only thing holding her up as she sucked gently on that sensitive little nub. She moved to the right nipple, flicking it with her tongue before sucking it as well. She let go, and Holly sank to her knees.

"There," Jo said with a grin. "That is your proper place, gurl. At my feet."

"Yes, Mistress, Thank you, Mistress."

"No, I could not have joined you, because I don't know that I would have been able to keep myself from breaking M's rules. You have pushed them to the very limit."

"Forgive me, Mistress," Holly said, lowering her eyes.

"There is nothing to forgive, my pet, except your tardiness with the morning meal."

"I will help her, Miss Jo," I said meekly. "It was my fault we took so long."

"You will do no such thing!" Jo snapped. "You will go and get yourself ready. Your ride will be here any time. It is going to take all day to get you ready!"

I blushed, wrapped a towel around myself, and headed for Holly's room.

Walking into Holly's room, the first thing that stood out was the disorder. The room that, just last night, was in such perfect order, was now a disaster. The bed was not made, my robe and other clothes were still on the floor. I felt shame that I had done this to Holly's perfect order. I picked my clothes up and stuffed them in my bag, then quickly made the bed. Maybe not as perfect as Holly would have done it, but at least some of the order was back. I had just started pulling out jogging pants and a t-shirt when the doorbell rang.

"Abby!" Jo called. "You had better be ready! Your ride is here."

"Coming, Miss Jo!" I called back, as I hurriedly dressed. Panties, bra, socks, jogging pants, and t-shirt. Shit! I had grabbed the wrong one in my rush to pack. It was a crop-top that barely, and I mean barely covered my breasts.

"No choice," I mumbled to myself as I ran for the door.

"Where is that gurl?" I heard someone ask just as I rounded the corner. "There you are!"

"Jennie Lynn!" I gasped!

"Who did you expect to take photos at your secret wedding? The Pope?"

I rushed into her arms hugging her tight. "Oh, Jennie!"

"There, there," she said comfortingly. "You are going to have to get these emotions under control! We can't have you crying in every picture I take."

"So, you are here to take me to the hairdresser?" I asked.

"And the nail salon, and to my personal makeup artist, who will be meeting us at Valhalla. No expense spared for my beautiful Abby."

"Thank you, Jennie."

We said our quick goodbyes, then Jennie hustled me out to her waiting car.

"So, Missy has no idea?"

Shaking my head I said, "Nope."

"I'm sure she will be onto something when the Valkyrie shows up in a little while."

"What are they going to do with her?"

"They are going to keep her out of our hair. Take her on a spa day. Hair, nails, makeup. Much the same as you, only they are doing it to make sure we don't stumble into each other while we are about."

"I'm sure it will be fine," I said.

"Abby, you are the most valuable thing in that woman's life. She would give up everything just for you."

"I know," I said softly. "I... I don't feel I am worth it sometimes."

"Self-doubt is common in gurls like you and me, but you have to push past it."

"I love her more than anything, Jennie. I would give up all of it just for her."

"All of what?"

"Everything. All she has to do is ask."

"You would give up being Abby?"

"Anything for her."

"That wasn't an answer."

"Yes. I would give up being Abby," I said with conviction.

"Would you give up being Andy?" Jennie asked with a smile.

"I..."

"Sore subject, I see. Jo told me about the implant questions going around."

"Then why..."

"To get an honest reaction out of you," she interrupted. "And I see honestly, that you are not ready for that step."

I nodded.

"Want some advice?"

"Yes, please."

"Don't do it until you are sure it is what you want. Maybe look into HRT instead. Be just like Holly and me."

"Thank you, Jennie."

"Oh, don't thank me yet... we are here."

She pulled into a strip mall that looked like any other strip mall in the country and parked in front of a beauty salon.

"This is the place," she said, opening her door.

I followed her, stepping out of the car, then feeling very self-conscious about what I was wearing. I had not had time to shave, or do makeup, I felt like a man pretending to be a woman. I could feel every eye watching me and judging me as I quickly walked across the parking lot.

"Abby! What's wrong with you," Jennie asked.

"I... I'm not done up properly to be out in public," I answered. "People are looking at me."

"Of course, they are looking at you! Look at the size of those tits!"

"But they see me, Jennie. They don't see Abby, they see me."

"Now you listen to me, young woman. Who cares what they see? I see you for who you are, and you should too. Fuck the rest of the world!"

Gasping, I put my hand over my mouth.

"What?" she asked.

"You... You cursed!"

"And?"

"You never curse! You are always prim and proper and beautiful!"

"All women curse, Abby, and they tend to do it more in the company of friends."

Jennie took my hand, lacing our fingers together, and we walked the rest of the way to the shop.

Jasmine. That was my first thought when Jennie opened the door. The overwhelming scent of Jasmine. An older Asian woman sat at a very well-appointed desk just inside the door. There was a small waiting area for five or six people that held a small table covered in beauty magazines.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers