Becoming Abby Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good thing that the walk was not long. First, I felt like I was walking on needles because of how thin the heels of my boots were. I was terrified to put any weight on them. Then there were the butterflies. My stomach was in knots as they fluttered about. Chris patted my hand and smiled.

"Relax, you are beautiful."

We made it to the doors, and two Valkyrie bowed slightly at the waist before pushing them open. To either side, couches had been pulled into orderly rows. Several people from the club were standing there smiling at me. I didn't know most of them, but Rose stood out from the crowd. A carpet covered in rose petals leading from the door to the foot of the stage where a set of stairs had been moved to center stage. My eyes took in the people around me, the rose-petal-covered rug, Holly on the right, Jo on the left, and a man I didn't know in the center.

Then they found her.

My beautiful wife, my loving Mistress, the woman I would do anything for. She was dressed in a catsuit that nearly matched Jo's in color, though Mistress's was more blood-red, and had a lower neck that exposed her full breasts to the world. Like Jo, she had added an under-bust corset in black latex, and her favorite black leather knee-high boots with the six-inch heel.

Music started playing and Chris pulled me forward. I couldn't place the music. It wasn't the classic bridal march, but it was close. My eyes never left my Mistress. It felt like I was floating down the aisle, being drawn to her like a magnet. I don't remember climbing the stairs, but I do remember finally coming face to face with her. Tears flowed freely down her face as she smiled.

I tried to lower my eyes, but they were instantly drawn back to her. The whole crowd gasped as my Mistress dropped to her knees in front of me and sobbed.

"What's wrong," I asked, as I reached out and cupped her cheek. "Did I do something wrong?"

She grabbed my hand and looked up at me. "NO! It's so perfect! You're so perfect!"

"Please, Mistress," I whispered.

"I kneel before you, my pet, as a show of my love and respect. What you have done, what our friends have done, will live in my heart forever."

I fought back the tears as the crowd clapped. Jo helped Mistress back to her feet. She took my hand and placed it in Mistress's, then Holly bent and placed a small white pillow on the floor. Mistress holding my hand, I knelt on that pillow.

Thomas, the man, who I would much later learn was one of the founding members of the club, stepped forward and spoke softly.

"Before we begin, I would like to thank both of you for allowing me the honor of performing this ceremony."

His voice grew louder so as to carry across the room.

"Masters, Mistresses, slaves, and gathered friends. We have assembled here today, to take witness as one of our own renews her ownership over her most beloved property. There is no denying the love and respect these two hold for each other, and it is my great pleasure to officiate."

"Do we have the rings?"

Jo stepped closer and handed Mistress a metal collar. Unlike the ones used for the club that is made of round bars, this one was made of flat stock turned on edge and bent into concentric halves of a circle. The hinge was part of the flat bar itself and vanished almost seamlessly when it was closed. The front had two small loops that worked in two ways. It allowed for the attachment of a leash, but it also functioned to hold a small padlock. The real secret was what the collar was made of, solid platinum, dotted with pink diamonds.

Holly stepped up beside me and handed me a matching leash, my part of this ring set.

Thomas held his hand in my direction. "Mistress M, please offer your ring to your pet."

She bent down slightly. The metal was cold, but her scent was intoxicating. With a definitive click, the two half snapped together and the weight of the collar rested around my neck.

"Now, speak from your heart."

"I, Mistress M, commit myself to you, Abby, as your wife, Mistress, and owner, to learn and grow with, to explore and adventure, and push your boundaries to their utmost breaking point and beyond. I will keep you by my side as my pet, my slave, my lover, my beautiful wife, and my husband. Come what may, sickness, health, good times, or bad, I pledge my undying love and loyalty to you."

Thomas looked at me. "And now you, Abby."

My fingers fumbled with the delicate clasp of the leash, but after a moment I was able to clip it to the collar. I took the white leather handle and gently placed it in Mistresses hand, closing her fingers around with my own.

"Now, speak from your heart."

"I, Abby, give myself willingly and joyfully to you, Mistress, as pet, slave, lover, wife, and husband, to learn and grow as you push me to serve in every way that I can. I will kneel by your side through good times and bad, sickness and health. I offer you my body, my soul, my loyalty, and my love."

"Very well spoken," Thomas said. "Then by the grace offered me by all gathered here, I pronounce you Mistress and Slave! You may kiss your property."

Holly was there helping me to my feet and taking the flowers from my hand. Mistress took my now free hand and pulled me close. We just stood looking at each other for what felt like an eternity, then our lips met, and the tears flowed. The crowd cheered as we held each other. We finally broke apart, thanked Thomas for his part, then turned to the crowd and smiled. Mistress and I made our way down the stairs and all of our friends surrounded us. There were hugs, kisses, and a few swats on the ass from the Valkyrie.

Jo finally led the whole group to another part of the club where they had set up a catered reception. The food was wonderful. They had even produced a small wedding cake decorated with handcuffs, paddles, and collars. I don't know how long we spent at the reception, or how many people I danced with. I remember the first dance with my beautiful wife, one with Jo, and another with Holly. We drank and had a wonderful time as our friends took turns coming up and offering congratulations, and "wedding" gifts of paddles and sex toys.

I knew it was late in the evening. My head was spinning from all the excitement and drinking, my feet were aching from being in these heels for so long. I was sitting at a table alone, a drink in hand, watching Mistress dance with Holly.

"You know she is going to get you back for this, right?"

Jo had joined me, and I had not even noticed.

"I look forward to it," I said with a smile. "Maybe she will let you and Holly help."

"Maybe one day," Jo said, placing her hand on mine. "Holly will never forget the night you were shared with us, nor will I. But, I think M will want to handle this one on her own."

She placed an envelope on the table and slid it over.

"What's this?" I asked.

"The second half of a wedding gift. One provided by the club and myself."

"Second half?"

Jo placed a key card on the table. "Here is the first."

The card belongs to a place called the Suites of Bowmont. I had never heard of it.

"It is the penthouse. A little place that I keep on the side for... special occasions."

Mistress and Holly made their way to the table and I gave the envelope to her. Mistress opened it while Holly moved to stand behind Jo.

"Are you joking?" she asked.

"No joke, M. The two of you deserve it. You work too hard anyway," Jo said with a grin.

Mistress handed me the envelope and grabbed Jo in a massive hug. Pulling out what was inside, I found an itinerary. A private jet leaving in two days taking Mistress and me to Bora Bora, where we would be meeting with the crew of a private superyacht for a two-week honeymoon. Tears filled my eyes once more. I looked up and saw Holly standing over me.

"Don't think I forgot to get you a gift, Slut," she said in her shy little voice. Grabbing both my hands she placed them on her overly inflated breasts. "Do you like them?"

"You know I do, it's the only way your fake boobs can be bigger than mine."

"I got you a bodysuit to match, only in pink," she whispered with a wink. "It is in the penthouse with your new bikini."

I was back on my feet, hugging Holly, crying on her shoulder, and dancing again. We danced, we laughed, we drank the night away. I couldn't have been happier.

Hours later, our friends had left, Jo and Holly escorted us to a waiting limo that would take us to the hotel.

"You have two days to put things in order at work," Jo was saying. "Pam is a smart cookie. I'm sure she can handle things for two weeks."

My tired, booze-addled brain took a moment to catch up. Honeymoon, two weeks, right. I giggled as Holly pinched my ass.

"You are drunk," she whispered in my ear.

"Only a little," I think I whispered back.